Keep It in the Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so full inside. I must have swallowed more than twenty loads, and had over thirty in each of my ass and cunt, although it felt as if most of what was in my vagina had been pushed out, while what was in my anus had just been pushed further in. My cunt was aching, my clit so sensitive, but the last couple of times I tried to come I could only get close to the edge, before it became unbearably painful, and I had to give up.

Not that I was complaining. I was still loving it, but I really wasn't sure how much more I could take, and my admiration for what my mother had taken earlier in the day went through the roof. But then I heard a voice a recognised, and when I opened my eyes, I saw my husband, Charlie knelt on the bed next to me.

"Hi Susan. I'm your last. Chrissy's already finished, and you both put up an amazing performance. I do love you. Both of you."

"You stink of cunt, Charlie. You might love me, but I bet I know which of my holes you want, don't you?" He might of stunk of cunt, but that didn't stop me pulling him towards me, and tasting all the seventy-odd flavours of cum coating his face.

"Of course, darling. Your cunt isn't as tight as I like normally, but it's now so sloppy it would feel only like skinny-dipping in the sea," he replied after I'd had my fill.

"My ass feels pretty sloppy too, Charlie, look." I got on my hands and knees and stuck my ass up in his face. "Just do your best, darling."

He was a brave sort, though, and rammed his cock into his wife's asshole that had been violated and creamed by tens of men, evidence being all too clear, as I could see from the screen. Well, his best was pretty good, as I was sure it would be. His cock wasn't the largest, his technique maybe not quite the best, but he was my husband, I loved him, and he kept talking to me as he fucked my ass.

"I love you Susan. And I love your body. My secretaries have tighter holes, and in truth my cock enjoys fucking them more than you, but you are my one true love. You and your sister, and our baby. And I love watching you getting fucked by others, our sons, our daughters, your parents and grandparents."

He kept plowing my ass as he spoke, but one hand had curled between my legs, so his thumb was up my cunt, and his fingers were intertwining with mine on my clit. Fuck, my clit felt as if it was on fire, but this time somehow I knew I was going to come eventually, as my husband was also going to manage to shoot his spunk into my sloppy, abused asshole.

"You cheating bastard, Charlie, I enjoy fucking other people more than you now: my sons, my parents, my cousins, my nephews, well just about anyone in the family feels better up my cunt. But I fucking love you ... and I'm going ... to ... fucking cum, you bastard. Shoot your spunk into my bowels."

By this stage it could only have been familiarity, and the deepest understanding of what each other needed that we managed to come at the same time.

"FUCK!"

"CUNT!"

This time we both yelled, and Charlie gave such a violent final thrust into me that my arms gave way, and I ended up on my front, with Charlie on top of me, his cock still twitching in my ass, as I writhed around under him.

"SHIT!"

I turned my head and saw that Chrissy must have been masturbating as she watched her lover fuck his wife next to her. Her hand was under her bulge, deep inside her pussy, and she was twisting around, her head back, her eyes closed, after she had yelled out. As she flopped back on the bed, Charlie pulled out of me, and I was overcome by a desire to go and kiss my sister, who had become so much more to me than just a sister.

I got off my bed, walked over to hers, and started to climb on it. As I did so, though, something powerful made itself felt deep inside my belly, and as I was trying to shuffle on my knees to get next to her, I had to double up as I felt a storm whipping up in belly, with my back to her. Oh fuck, I remembered explaining to Mom why she needed to have an enema to clean herself out before anal sex. I'd done it earlier, of course, but thirty or more loads of spunk, and all the air that had been pushed in with all the thrusting were starting to work just like an enema, and as the realisation hit me, the reality took over.

As I was doubled over clutching my stomach, I shat a huge spray of spunk out of my ass, along with a series of massive farts, covering my sister's baby bulge and her tits with the Charlie's spunk, and everyone else's who'd left there. In my mind, as his was the last to go it, this was all my husband's fault

"Fuck, Susan! You dirty bitch! I knew you'd try to go one better than me, because you always fucking do. Fuck it, but I love you, you disgusting cunt."

"I love you, Chris. Charlie, Charlie, you'd better clean her up," I said, before I must have passed out for just a few seconds, as my bowels had their final painful payback, before they realised that everything was now out of that hole, at least.

When I came round, the audience were on their feet applauding. Even I had realised that I could hardly expect Charlie to eat the tens of loads that were in me and between my legs, let alone Chrissy's as well. Our daughters, Becky and Laura, and Mom had obviously taken pity on him, because they were now on stage with us. While the audience was still cheering, they got Chrissy and I into a state with their tongues, where at least we could stand and walk without leaving a trail of white drops behind us.

Not that standing and walking were trivial problems. Everything between my waist and the top of my legs was aching, my holes felt as if someone had rubbed a chilli pepper inside them, and if I tried to keep my legs together, my clit felt as if it was going to burst open. Fortunately, the girls were able to help me and Chrissy as we stumbled across the stage to the steps. As we were about to leave the stage, Aunt Annie got everyone's attention again.

"Now, don't forget, everyone, immediately after dinner, Professor Banks will be bring us up to date about his recent discoveries on how our incest trait works, his progress in deciphering our complicated family tree, and some recommendations for us on keeping incest hazard-free. Absolutely not to be missed, even for a quick fuck back in your room."

Chrissy and I just about made it to the bottom of the steps, helped by holding on to Mom who had gone ahead so she could catch us. I just wanted to have a shower and lie naked on the balcony until dinner, and I told Mom that was what I was going to do.

"God, Susan, you're such a wuss! I got fucked by twice as many men, and I didn't go and have a lay down. And your sister is pregnant, and she's not making any fuss. You always were a bit of a baby."

Wuss? Baby? Me? And the way Chrissy was standing with her legs open, she was feeling the same as me, and she'd had the gentle treatment. The bitch smiled gently at me, and gave me the finger. I was going to fucking kill her when I got my hands on her.

"No, just pull yourself together, Susan. Mommy will come and rub it better for you, the way I always used to if you want, but I need you, Christine and Brian in the bar before dinner. No buts, because I want you to meet my sister, Rosemary, and a few other members of my family."

I just stood there with my mouth open. Rosemary?

I didn't even know Mom had a sister, but if she had, what the hell was she doing here, given Mom had refused to join the family for so long? Surely, she couldn't have been one of the women whose cunts Dad had eaten in the morning?

Shit, I always seemed to just get to the point where I understood, and had some control over what was happening to my life, when something new came along which told me quite clearly I didn't, and it had happened again.