Keep It in the Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started quite slowly really, with Hiram, who must have been well over eighty, and either Annie's husband or brother, I supposed, mounting my mother in the missionary position, while Annie straddled my father's face.

I'd seen my parents fuck before, of course, but I still enjoyed watching my Mom's cunt being stretched as a cock drove into her. I could see she was obviously determined to enjoy herself, as she brought her legs up and locked them over Hiram's back, making it easier for him to get deep inside her. My father also seemed to be enjoying himself, first playing with Great Aunt Annie's saggy tits, then pulling her put cheeks open so we could clearly see her asshole, and his tongue going in and out of her vagina.

I wondered who was going to come first, but Dad sorted it out by ramming a couple of fingers hard into Annie's anus, and she went over the top, grinding her hips down on his face. When she stopped twitching, we had a lovely view on the screen of her open cunt, all wet with her cum and my father's saliva. As soon as she was off him another woman, probably in her eighties as well, but much more heavily built, came and took her place, and fuck, the way her massive breasts swung around really got me going.

But then a sound got me to turn my attention back to my Mom. "Come on you fucking ancient relic, shoot that spunk up my cunt!" Hiram was going at her like crazy, and probably didn't really need that encouragement, but as soon as he got it, his strokes changed, and I knew that my Mom was getting her wish. I have to say that the camera work was amazing, because as he pulled out, the screen was filled with the image of Mom's gaping cunt with a stream of white sperm inside, but starting to spill out.

I had to touch my pussy then, as the five-foot image of my mother's hole appeared on the screen, six screens actually, and when I looked over at my sister and smiled, I saw she was doing the same thing. Aunt Annie hadn't said anything about not coming: we weren't on until the afternoon, and anyway, if we were going to get fucked by seventy-five or six men, I didn't think they weren't going to have time to get us to come each time, even assuming we could manage it, which seemed unlikely.

Two men, who looked like brothers, advanced on my Mom, and after a few words she knelt up on the bed, and we watched the screen as one of them took his place behind her. We saw the spunk already in her get squeezed out as the new cock forced its way into her vagina, and she took the other cock in her mouth, and let another great uncle, presumably, fuck her face.

They had just got going when the woman on Dad's face let out a yell as she came. She must have been a squirter, because as she moved off him, his face was covered with liquid, and on the screens especially, it looked far too runny to be her cum. He licked his lips, and stroked his cock, which was erect but unattended, and another woman came and straddled over him. This one was thin, and her tits, what there were of them looked as if they had been sucked out, though her nipples were dark and hard still.

I looked around the auditorium, and saw a short line of men and women down each side, the men stroking their stiff cocks, and the women playing with their clits. Most of the family were still, like us, in their seats, and while the men were all being careful not to go too far, many of the women were working their pussies hard with their fingers. I looked along the row, and I could see my sister's fingers working in and out of her hole, then our daughters, Laura and Becky doing the same.

Something made me look back down to Mom, and I was just in time to see the man pull out of her mouth, and shoot his spunk over her face. Shit, that not only sent the man fucking her cunt over the top as well, but as I watched him deliver the second load of sperm into her vagina, I fucking came as well. And I kept coming, watching the screens, some showing a close up of Mom's open hole as the guy pulled out, and the others showing the lines of semen covering her face. It must have got to the woman Dad was eating as well, because she came as well, grinding her cunt on Dad's face so hard that he had to catch her to stop her falling off him and even the bed itself.

While for a few moments both Mom and Dad were free, as it were, I saw them look over at each other, and Mom blew Dad a kiss, which brought a tear to my eye. I hadn't cared about it when I went, determined to bring them into the incest circle of the family, but I realised now that the sight of your wife getting fucked by so many men, and your husband eating so many women could easily have broken them up, and I'd never have forgiven myself.

I didn't have time to get too maudlin, fortunately, as an old, but really fit woman dropped her pussy on Dad's face, and this time three men approached Mom. I'd noticed Aunt Annie looking up at the clock, and she must have realised that the pace needed to be stepped up a bit. I could have predicted what Mom would do, because it was what I would have done myself.

She pushed one guy down on the bed, then climbed on top of him, guiding his cock into her cunt, then pulled open her ass, inviting another to use her shit hole. He accepted the invitation, of course, and as her older uncles or cousins were getting into a rhythm of pumping in and out of the holes between her legs, the third rammed his cock down her throat. God, the sight of my parents being fucked like this, and my sister, daughters and nieces all with their fingers in their cunts was so stupidly arousing that I almost came again.

Almost, because I realised that we were only at six in of a hundred and fifty-something, and if I carried on like this, I'd never be able to keep it up. And could you imagine the shame of it, if when it came to my turn, my father couldn't get me to come? What sort of failed slut would I look, especially when I was due to have the shit fucked out of me in the afternoon.

I guess after that I sort of went into a kind of limbo, one hand clutching a tit, and the other inside my slit, fingering myself, and just tweaking my clit enough to keep me right on the edge, but not take me over. I'd read about Tantric sex, where people manage to keep themselves on the edge for hours, and how fantastic it was, almost to the point of being an out-of-body experience.

Even if Sting advocated it, I'd never really believed the claims, but I certainly do now. I seemed to be floating somewhere above the stage, watching my Mom get screwed, my Dad suck cunt and me and my close female relatives all with their fingers inside them. Mostly, it became almost a continuum of spectator sex and near masturbation ecstasy, though a few things stuck in my mind.

Two guys both tried to get into Mom's asshole at the same time, which I didn't think she'd tolerate, and I was right. One went into each hole, but the one in her ass kept pulling out and joining the other cock in her cunt. Not a great idea from a hygiene perspective, but fucking arousing to watch.

Then I noticed something funny about the woman's tits who was bouncing up and down on Dad's face. Well, basically, they weren't there, and I realised that at some point she must have had a mastectomy, presumably after breast cancer. What a brave woman, I thought, but when I looked round the room a bit more, I saw she wasn't the only one, and there were also a couple of women whose nipples were just tattoos. They definitely got my respect, that was for sure, and I decided I'd try to find at least one of them to fuck myself, if only to show solidarity and support for them. Anyway, the one on Dad's face certainly seemed to be making up for her lack of tits, with the energetic was she was grinding her pussy against his face.

It seemed to me that either time was speeding up, or Dad was getting the women to come faster. His face and hair were a mess. They were so covered with cum and pee from the squirters that it was all across the top of his chest as well. And surely he must have had help of a chemical nature for his cock to be still erect?

Each time I looked at Mom, she seemed to be even more covered with spunk. I'd always had a suspicion that in most gangbang porn that the women cleaned up a bit between loads, except maybe that Australian woman and a couple of the specialist sites, and I was even more sure now. So many men had come in Mom's cunt and asshole that her vagina in particular was overflowing, and all of her crotch, ass and legs were covered in white slime. Not only that, but with the friction of the new cock in her, the spunk still inside was getting beaten to a foam, almost like stiff egg whites, clinging to her labia and her trimmed pubes.

With Aunt Annie's concern about timing, although all of the men entered at least one of her holes, she started having five men or more around her, one in each hole, and the others jerking off. She'd got to the youngsters now. I watched my son Tony fuck her, his grandmother, not for the first time, but it still excited me. This time he pulled out of her cunt, and sent long lines of spunk shooting up her belly, two even managing to get one of her tits.

I'd never quite realised it before, but it was clear that while the older men had just as big a loads come out of them, they simply couldn't project it as far as the eighteen-year-olds, who like Tony often shot their spunk two feet or more. I mean, what the hell was the point? Who had a cunt two foot long that needed it? In any case, even a five inch cock could leave enough sperm close enough to most women's cervix to get her pregnant.

I don't know why the hell I was thinking like that, when I was hanging right on the edge of coming, having, reluctantly, to stop my fingers from working my rigid, aching clit every time a new woman came on Dad's face. In the latest case, it was a female who looked even younger than Becky, but I knew couldn't be much so, or Mom got a new dose of spunk in her ass, her pussy, her mouth, of sprayed over her body.

The men and women were getting older now. Becky, Jade, Lucy, Chloe and Laura had all taken their turn on their grandfather's face, all looking as fuckable as ever as they came, and Jude, Jason, Bjorn, Lucas, Michael as well as Tony had left his sperm inside my mother. Then I saw Julia, my brother's daughter, and my half-niece, come up, and straddle over Dad. Obviously she no longer had her swollen belly, but her tits seemed even bigger, and the nipples even darker than the day she'd appeared to surprise us.

Oh fuck, as Dad's tongue got working on her, she lifted one of her heavy breasts to her mouth and started sucking, and I knew she was drinking her own milk. A massive tingling sensation started in my cunt, and as she lifted the other breast and squeezed it, sending fine streams of milk over the top of Dad's head, I came, sliding down off the seat as my legs went haywire, and I pressed my thumb hard on my clit, and rammed my fingers up my hole.

"Well done, Susan. I was a bit worried that if you didn't come now, as soon as Dad's tongue touched you, you'd go off like a rocket, and it's almost our turn."

Shit, Chrissy was right. Would it have been more or less embarrassing to come too soon on my father, rather than not coming for ages? Thank goodness I'd avoided both. Mum was now getting fucked by four men, probably in their mid-thirties, who I didn't recognise, except for the muscled guy who had performed at the dinner. Oh yes, I bet she was enjoying him up her. Clearly Julia had come while I was dreaming of sucking the milk out of her tits myself, as Dad now had a woman with a gorgeous round ass, and large firm breasts which stuck straight out, but jiggled up and down wonderfully as she worked her cunt into his mouth.

Chrissy nudged me, and the two of us stood up and I followed her down to the front, where Aunt Annie was still in control. I was amazed how well the timing had gone, keeping Mom and Dad more-or-less together, because as my sister lowered her pussy on our father's face, my brother Brian and two other men, who had to be cousins of some sort, shoved their cocks into all three of Mom's holes, making loud squelching noises as they fucked her.

Maybe Chrissy hadn't come so recently, because I was surprised how fast she came on Dad's face, making it my turn. As I walked towards him, I could see him smiling at me, his face red with exertion, and dripping with cum from all of the women he'd eaten.

"Hi Dad, suck your other daughter's open cunt," I whispered, as I used my hands to pull my lips apart, letting him see right up inside me as I lowered myself down, and felt his warm, wet tongue push into my vagina, before I moved back a bit, letting him use his teeth and his lips on my clit, which was still throbbing from where I'd come a bit earlier. "Let's give everyone a show, Dad."

I twisted sideways, and managed to grab one of my Dad's hands, and pulled it round to my ass. I didn't need to tell him what to do, but he just pushed his fingers between my butt cheeks, seeking out the tight, crinkled ring of my asshole. I looked up at the screen and smiled, as I saw that the cameraman had spotted what I'd done, and now half of the screens were filled with an image of my brown asshole, with my father's finger circling around it.

Oh yes, I knew he would tease me for a bit yet, so I grabbed my tits, squeezing them, letting my fingers slide towards my nipples, which I grabbed and pulled hard, stretching out my tits so they were more pointed than round, and inches longer than normal. The feel of my father's mouth on my cunt was just gorgeous, and watching what his finger was doing to my asshole, and feeling it as well, was filling me with the almost unbearable pressure of total lust. I just adored being fucked by my father.

I also wasn't going to be outdone by Julia, even if my tits were dry, so while I kept pulling one of my nipples, I lifted the other to my mouth, and sucked hard on it, just as Julia had done to hers. Maybe Dad had seen me, and knew what was in my mind, which he'd always seemed to when I was a kid, because as my mouth closed on my nipple, he pushed his finger into my anus. Fuck, I could feel it, and I could see it close up on the screen, and I knew that probably three hundred other people were watching my ass get violated by my father's finger.

It was almost too much for my poor little cunt to bear, but I was determined to finish my fantasy before I came. I sucked as hard as I could on my tit, imagining it was Julia's, her milk was flowing into my mouth. I started rubbing my pussy harder on my father's face, still watching the screen, and once again he had me nailed. As Julia's imaginary breast milk flowed down my throat, my father drove two more fingers into my asshole, pulling it wide open on the screen. Like it or not, my climax exploded, and I could feel my cum flowing into my father's mouth. No, of course, I liked it!

"I fucking love you, Susan," he whispered as I eventually managed to get enough control of my leg muscles to get off him.

"Love you too, dad," I whispered back, almost in tears.

When I walked back to my seat, Chrissy gave me a hug, and I could see the sparkle of moisture in her eyes as well. "Love you, Sis," we both said, almost as one.

Now, I'd kind of imagined I was going to be the last, from the running order Annie had given, but as I watched my husband and two other men I didn't know fucking my Mom, and a woman I guess was just a few years older than me on Dad, it was clear I wasn't. They could only be people of my generation who I knew nothing about, who had to be cousins, maybe several times removed, because I'd watched Gran and Grandad fuck my parents, what, when I looked at the clock, was over two hours earlier.

Eventually, though, the line of women heading to my father came to an end, and he was able to turn around, and watch the last three men pull out of my Mom, and send rope after rope of spunk to join the mess of over her face, breasts and belly. For a few seconds, the cameras just panned over her body, showing the streams of spunk hanging out of her cunt and her asshole, and criss-crossing her body. Then Dad stood up, and moved around to stand next to her.

He clearly said something to her, but we couldn't hear what it was. Whatever it was, it made them both chuckle. I wondered how exactly Dad was going to fuck her, given the amount of spunk on her. Even I might not have fancied the missionary position, which would have coated him with all those other men's ejaculate, and nor, it seemed, did Dad. Instead, he grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs back up over her head, and Mom grabbed them, and held them there.

I heard a series of gasps as everyone realised from the pictures on the screen just how much spunk was there. The cameras closed in on the mess between her legs, so much white, partly foamed stuff that it was almost impossible to make out the details of her holes underneath. At least it was until my father plunged a finger from each hand into her cunt, and pulled it open. Shit, it was full, but beautiful. Then he did the same for her asshole, and we could see that was full as well.

God, I felt so proud of him. Clearly they had to love each other deeply for him to be able to put his fingers inside his wife's holes when they were filled with tens of other men's semen. I realised that Charlie would do the same for me, though, so cheating bastard though he was, he must love me, and I loved him. Mind you, I was sure he'd do the same for Chrissy, as well. Bastard.

Dad was going to make me prouder still, though, because as he pushed his cock into her cunt, sending more white fluid squeezing out around him, he bent over and kissed her on her mouth, which was covered with yet more spunk. It was the sort of thing a cuckold would do, but we all knew that Dad was no cuckold, just a full-blooded incest-lover now, and the room erupted in deafening applause, everyone getting to their feet, whistling and cheering, as he was the hundred and fifty-seventh man to fuck his wife that morning.

Not only was he fucking her, but they each had a hand on her clit. I knew they must have planned this long ahead, planned it so he not only came in her, but she came at the same time as well. We all watched Dad pump in and out of Mom's cunt with bated breath, each stroke making squelching noises, and the close up on the screen showing the other men's spunk being forced out of her vagina.

"FUCK HENRY! I love you," I heard Mom scream out, as she came, then my father's strokes became faster and shorter, and we all knew that his spunk as well was entering her vagina. He seemed to keep going for ages, but there again, he'd been stiff all morning, waiting for his wife's hole. As he pulled out, his cock was limp, so I knew I must have been wrong about the chemical aids, and was just totally blown away by his ability to stay hard for so long.

I thought it was all over, but of course, I'd forgotten that Aunt Annie said Chrissy and I and our daughters had to clean Mom up. She hustled us down, and we stood by the side of the bed looking out her. Shit, there was no way even six of us could swallow that much spunk.

"Well, don't just stand there, girls. Use a bit of initiative," Mom said quietly. "What about washing me down, eh?"

Fucking hell, even I hadn't thought of doing that to my Mom after what she'd just been through, but I'd pissed on her before, so what the hell? We all climbed up on to the bed, but we just stood there, not wanting to be the first to start. Could I really do this, I wondered, as I straddled my mother's shoulders?

"Go on, Susan. You started this, so you might as well finish it in style," Mom whispered, as she looked up at me from below, where she could probably only really see my pussy, the tips of my breasts, and my face peering down at her.