Keep It in the Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could I, I asked myself again? But as I pulled my slit open, I saw my Mom smile, as I must have opened myself enough for her to see my little pink peehole, nestling inside the opening of my vagina. Fuck it, I could!

I squeezed down hard on my bladder, and a jet of pale-yellow liquid hit Mom right in the face. I hadn't realised just how much I'd actually wanted to pee until I started going, but I had been drinking water all morning as my mouth dried, watching my parents get fucked, and no one had called a break. I didn't quite get Mom's face where I intended, but she opened her mouth and swallowed some of my pee, then between us we moved around until I had pretty much washed the spunk off her face, hair and shoulders. The audience were going wild again, yelling, cheering applauding and stamping their feet.

I could hear hissing behind me, and I forced myself to stop and turn around, when I saw an amazing sight. Arcs of pee were coming from my sister, my daughters and Chrissy and my brother's daughters, as they worked backwards and forwards across Mom's body, and I joined them, peeing down on Mom's tits, freeing them from the spunk that had been clinging to them.

It wasn't quite enough, of course, because there was still so much in her cunt and asshole, but we took it in turns to suck out those holes, swallowing all of the sperm that came out of her. By the time we had finished, she was pretty clean, at least if you ignored our pee dripping from her, and we got another round of applause.

As we finished up, I saw Great Aunt Annie coming back to the stage. "Well, that was quite a show, I think you'll all agree. Please join me in welcoming Martha and Henry to the bosom of the family."

Once again, everyone cheered, stamped, whistled and shouted out obscene comments, and we got down to stand next to Mom, who beckoned Dad to join her on stage, and they took a bow. Oh yes, they'd had to wait a long time, but Mom and Dad, with a bit of help from us girls, had given them something they wouldn't forget.

"So, lunch. Remember, though, Christine, Susan, you aren't full members yet until later today."

Aunt Annie got someone to bring down our robes, but we were a bit too messy to put them on, so with Mom and Dad beside us, we strode through the hotel, picked up our keycards, and went to shower before lunch. When we went down to lunch, I was too nervous to do any more than pick at a bit of salad, and Chrissy didn't have much more than me either. Could I really manage to take seventy-six or seven men?

Mom had taken twice as many, and apart from a bit of soreness around her holes, she was fine, and kept telling us how much she had enjoyed it. I couldn't let her get the better of me, could I? The thing was, though, that I wanted all their spunk to stay in me, not get shot over me. I guess it came from my early adventures in sex, where I didn't quite trust the pill, and the boys didn't want to use condoms, me neither, so it always seemed safest to make them pull out before they came.

A few girls at school were Catholic as well, and that was the only contraception they were allowed to use. So, somehow, it only felt like proper sex when the spunk was delivered in my vagina, though I later added my ass as an acceptable location, and given I loved the taste, I'd always allowed swallowing on the list. I wanted to get fucked properly by the family, so they all had to come in one or other of my holes.

I explained this to Aunt Annie as we walked back to the auditorium after lunch, but for some reason I found it really embarrassing, and I felt like a naïve teenager again.

"Of course, Susan. I'll let everyone know as their turn comes. But better start with a bit of this," she replied as I felt her cold wet hand slide between my legs.

Shit, she was lubing me up! What an insult, I thought. As if my pussy couldn't produce enough lubrication for itself and my asshole as well. Still, she did the same to Chrissy, so I wasn't feeling quite so bad about it by the time she took our robes, and explained that Chris would get the odd-numbered men, while I would get the evens, so we each got a spread of ages. Mind you, I still wasn't totally happy, because the way the numbers worked, she was due to get one more than me. In any case, I was sure there were plenty of men who would have chosen her pregnant belly to fuck, rather than me. All the fault of that cheating bastard husband of mine.

I noticed that there was no a third bed, which I assumed was for Charlie. When I got on to my own bed, I lay back and pulled my cunt wide. I'd show everyone what sort of woman I am, I thought, as I stared at the screens, and angled myself so I could see right inside my vagina. Well, with a cunt like that, I'd fuck myself, even if some of the audience would prefer my knocked-up sister.

I was so carried away that I didn't really notice the arrival of Great Grandfather Joshua and his brother, Great Uncle Jeremiah, until they were right on me. When I looked around, I saw Great Uncle Hiram climbing on to my sister, and Charlie with the young girl I'd seen my father eat out now on his face. I knew he'd be loving it, though not as much as if he had his cock in her tight little cunt.

But I didn't have time to look or think about my sister of husband, as Joshua grabbed one of my legs, and twisted me so that I was on my side, then pulled it over his opposite shoulder, then he rammed his cock hard into my cunt. I knew this position, and I knew it would let him penetrate me so far that he'd be pushing against the top of my vagina. I must have gasped with surprise, because the next second I found Jeremiah's cock entering my mouth as hard and fast as his brother was entering the other end of my body.

"Oh, Susan. I've wanted to fuck you for years, but you made me wait, didn't you, cunt?" Great Grandfather Joshua whispered.

Their two cocks were driving in and out of me as if they hadn't had a woman for decades, except I knew they'd had my Mom only a few hours earlier. My tits were getting a real working over as well, being squeezed and massaged, and my nipples pulled, pinched, rolled and stretched. Great Grandfather also had his fingers inside my slit, rubbing up and down, and around and around my clit which was exposed for him. Oh fuck, I suddenly realised that this was going to be no set piece fucking like Mom had had. Oh no, this was going to be as wild and hard as any screw I'd ever had, and at least these two were going to make sure I came.

"We paid your extortionate rates to watch those disgustingly wonderful video streams you put up. But your cunt feels even better than it looked..."

"... and so is her mouth..."

"... and I bet her asshole will be as well, Jer."

I was feeling so well used by these two cocks, my body full and tingling, and I could barely force myself to think of anything except the wonderful sensations their fucking was sending through me. But, hang on, surely they'd only get to fuck me once each? Neither was in my ass, but yet Aunt Annie had lubed my ass, hadn't she?

"Oh yes, Susan. I see you've got it. We took the purple pills at lunchtime, and we're both going to fuck all three of your holes. And yes, we might be old, but we've plenty of spunk to leave in you, you dirty slut."

He couldn't have timed his comment any better, as already I felt his brother's cock pulsate in my mouth, and repeated streams of spunk jetted down my throat, so much that it was all I could do to swallow the highly-flavoured sticky goo.

As soon as my Great Uncle's cock came out of my mouth, two pairs of hands manhandled me again, pulling me over on top of my Great Grandfather, who still had his cock in my pussy, and now had a hand on each of my butt cheeks, exposing my tight brown asshole. I caught a look at the screens, and nearly came as I watched my Great Grandfather's cock stretching my vagina as it went in and out of it, and my anus stretched open to receive my Great Uncle's cock, which I could see was still rigid, even though he'd just come in my mouth, and was still wet with my saliva, with a blob of spunk filling the eye.

"Go on, Jer, shove your cock up that gorgeous asshole."

"Fuck!" I yelled, not intending to, but caught off-guard as my anus was ripped open, the pain intense for a few seconds, before it turned to pleasure, as my two ancient ancestor's shafts massaged the wall of my vagina between them. It was clear they'd done this before, as they found a rhythm which let them both get good friction from my holes, but seemed to do things to my insides that were more delightful than anything that had been done to me before. Shit, I was going to come any minute, especially as my Great Uncle had now got a hand around me, and was rubbing my clit in tandem with my Great Grandfather.

It must have been good for my Great Grandfather as well, because he came, his hips banging up into me as his spunk filled my cunt, threatening to throw me and his brother off him, and I fucking came at the same time, pushing back against him. I was still twitching from my climax when they again flipped me back on my side, close to my original position, except that my leg was now over Jeremiah's other shoulder.

I looked back at the screens. Shit, some had Chrissy's pregnant belly hanging down as she was being fucked doggy style, but the rest now had a close up of my asshole with Jeremiah's cock ramming in and out, and above it my cunt, dripping with Joshua's spunk. Then I watched as my fingers slowly moved in from the edge of the screen and started rubbing their spunk into my clit. God, I was a slut, wasn't I?

Suddenly the vain enjoyment of watching myself get fucked was broken, as Joshua's hands pulled my head around, and his cock, still dripping with his spunk, pushed against my lips, forcing it into my mouth. He might be stiff still, but I wondered how long it would take him to come again. The answer was not long at all, as he not only had the feel of my throat and mouth on him, but he had that wonderful view of my spunk-filled cunt, and his brother's cock in my asshole.

Fuck, they weren't content with the sight of my dirty pussy, but they both moved a hand to it, and took it in turns to ram their fingers into me and rub my clit. It was absolutely wonderful, and I just surrendered my body to them. I was theirs, and they could do whatever they wanted to me. I could feel that they were both getting close again, but so was I. Great Grandfather must have noticed as well, because I heard him say something to his brother, and they both rammed all their fingers into my oozing vagina, while he pressed down his thumb on my clit hard, sending a shock of pleasure shooting up inside me, and I, fucking slut that I was, came again.

As my hips took control of their own motion, I was not only forcing their fingers into my vagina right up to their fists, but their fingers were working their magic inside me, massaging my Great Uncle's cock, and he came inside my bum. All of the movements going on, and me trying to gasp for breath against the cock in my mouth, set Joshua off, and another flood of spunk shot down my throat, which I swallowed down to join his brother's load in my stomach.

When we all came down, while their cocks still had their chemical-induced stiffness, they both looked pretty shattered. After all, they must both have been well into their eighties, and even though they undoubtedly fucked a lot, they had been going at me full blast, and had fucked my Mom only a few hours before.

"If you fuckers really can come three times, I'll give you a free pass to the streaming site, so you can watch my tits, ass and cunt as often as you like, as well as my gorgeous sister and our daughters," I said, smiling, "My holes are nicely lubed up with your spunk, so you know what to do, boys, unless you aren't up to it."

I knew that no man could ever resist a challenge like that, especially with my holes gaping open in front of them, leaking their previous deposits. They certainly couldn't anyway, not with the rest of the family watching. Joshua laid back on the bed, and I crabbed over him, lowering myself on his cock, letting it slip into my sloppy asshole. First, I sat on him, using my full weight to force him into the depth of my bowels, until my ass was touching his balls.

Then I moved my legs around and laid back. Jeremiah picked up my ankles, holding them wide open, and I moved one hand down and opened my labia. Both of us held this position for a while, letting the camera get another good close up of my open hole with the sperm inside me, but then he put them over his shoulders, and drove his cock up me the way my Dad had up Mom in her final fuck of the morning.

Shit, they were both in me right to their balls, making my vagina ache and twitch. Once again, they showed they had fucked other women together like this, because as Jeremiah rammed into my cunt, he pushed me back, dragging Joshua's cock out of my ass. Then Joshua used his hands on my hips to force my anus back over his shaft, as Jeremiah pulled back, ready for another thrust deep inside me.

It was wonderful. They might both be old, but they certainly knew how to fuck a woman, that was for sure, not just for their pleasure, but hers as well. I was in heaven, as the two cocks went in and out of my holes, but not only that, I was also able to watch my sister getting fucked close to me, and my husband with yet another woman on his face who could have been barely old enough. And in the audience, I could see plenty of women in the audience masturbating as they watched the pornographic scenes Chrissy and I were acting out in front of them.

This time it lasted longer - well, it was going to be the fourth time they'd come that day, after all - and I suspect they were happy to keep on enjoying the feelings my holes were setting off in their cocks, as they pumped in and out of me. The only trouble with this position was that they needed both their hands to keep me and them in position, so I was going to have to sort my clit out for myself. Not that I minded, of course: I was just happy for anyone to send me to a delirious climax.

Actually, it was thrilling to be able to feel my Great Uncle's cock going in and out of my cunt, even to push a finger in myself alongside it, joining the sticky mess of my cum and my Great Grandfather's semen. It took all of my self-control not to bring myself off straight away, but fuck, I had another seventy-three men to come, and even I didn't think I could keep coming the way I had so far, so I just teased my clit enough to keep me right on the edge, without falling over. At least, not until I felt their strokes shorten and speed up, telling me they were going to fill my holes with more spunk, when I went at my clit like a demon, determined to give myself a climax to end all climaxes. And I fucking did.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I screamed at the top of my voice, as the spunk pumped into my guts, and the explosion in my cunt took over the whole of my body.

When they pulled out of me, three more elderly cousins, I guess, took their place, one in each hole. I suspect that Aunt Annie had told them they needed to get on with it, because as soon as they were in me, they pistoned in and out of me like crazy. I'd decided to have a breather, so I left my clit alone, and they were more intent on emptying their balls than satisfying me. I soon had three more loads emptied into each of my fuckholes.

I confess I started to lose track of things after that, giving myself up to the hedonistic pleasure of the friction of the cocks inside all three holes, just vaguely registering the mens' names as they greeted me, and letting my cunt decide when I needed to supplement their actions with my own fingers. I just hoped the other men were taking care of Chrissy as they fucked her while she was carrying my baby inside her.

It's strange how your brain works, isn't it? I was having the shit fucked out of me, but the last man's name, Jeremy, set me wondering why so many of the family had names beginning with J, including Jade, Jason and Jude, much closer to home, and I wondered what Jade was going to call her baby. I could only imagine this was the last defiant stand my brain was taking, holding on to the last fragments of my consciousness, while the rest was given up to the sexual pleasures coming from my ass, my cunt and my mouth.

For a while, I was getting two or three men at a time, one always in my ass and one in my pussy, with my mouth not getting used always. I vaguely remember my grandfather Ted, and my father fucking me, along with a series of other men I didn't recognise. But then the rhythm changed. I'd had my eyes closed, just lost in the catharsis of coming as I was fucked, and when I opened them, I saw that it was now the youngsters who'd just passed eighteen who were fucking me now. I wondered how many had ever screwed a woman whose hole had so many loads already in it before. Not many, I suspected, and maybe that was an extra thrill for them, because again often the same person was fucking me more than once, but at their age, it wasn't due to Viagra, I was sure.

Shit, I just laid back and enjoyed it again, letting them turn me round, pull my legs apart, tip me over, enter me just how the fuck they liked, whichever way seemed the dirtiest and most exciting to them. I could hear the slurping and squelching between my legs, as the spunk overflowed from my vagina, and the air was full of the scent of my cum and their sperm. I loved it. I just fucking loved it. I never wanted to be without a cock in any of my holes again.

One lot of men finished in me, and two new ones took over. They got me on all fours, and one was fucking my vagina, while the other was using my mouth in an equally brutal fashion. Then what was left of my mind realised that one of them had spoken to me.

"I'm going to fucking rape you up your sloppy cunt and your dirty asshole, Sis."

I didn't have much choice, although I certainly didn't want one, as he started giving several strokes in my cunt, then pulling out and driving into my asshole, then going back again. But 'Sis'? Somehow my mind seemed to lose track of where I was, but I remembered my brother Brian saying how he had to leave home before Chrissy and I were eighteen, because he was afraid he might end up raping us.

Shit, had he come back and carried out his threat? I loved the feeling of his cock in my holes, yet it seemed to be in my mouth at the same time. I opened my eyes, and looked up. Fucking hell, from below, it did look like Brian. My brain tried to drag back enough oxygen from my sex organs to muster a logical thought, but failed. Was I seventeen and being raped by my brother? And how was he managing to have his cock in all of my holes, more or less at the same time? I gave up, and played with my clit, making myself come as my brother came in my mouth and ass at the same time.

I was still trying to work it out when the cocks slipped out of me, and I was flipped over, a cock entering my hole again in the missionary position. I looked up again, and I was sure it was my brother's face leering down at me as he raped my cunt with his cock, before my head was pulled round, and another cock, tasting of spunk, was pushed into my mouth. I couldn't see the owner's face, but I knew it would also be Brian.

God, I was going to have to get a grip, I thought, as the two cocks jerked and sent spunk into my mouth and vagina again, and I came for the goodness knows what time. Maybe a few more loads went into me before I got myself together, opened my eyes, and realised where I was, and that it was my two sons fucking me. Both in my cunt, of course, because they knew what I liked so well.

There were more after that. I thought I recognised the rough way Bjorn and Luke fucked me, both coming in my asshole, or course, but then there was a series of others I didn't recognise, except for that gorgeous hunk of a man who had put on that acrobatic display with his sister, the night before. He could have me anytime, but there again, so could any of my other relatives.