Keep It in the Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quite honestly, my initial reaction was one of disappointment, because she was dressed in what looked like a smart woman's business suit. She pulled a red handkerchief out of one of the top pockets, and waved it around in the exaggerated mime that magicians use, and I wondered where this was going. Surely a few magic tricks wouldn't be enough to satisfy anyone?

Anyway, she then made a fist with the other hand, and pushed the handkerchief down between her fingers, closing her thumb over the top, somehow making the action of pushing her finger inside her fist incredibly suggestive. Then she threw her hands up in the air, and waved them in time to the music, the handkerchief having completely disappeared.

She walked around the stage waving her hands, then stopped and looked around, obviously wondering where the handkerchief had gone. Then she felt in the side pocket of her suit, and slowly pulled it out with the other hand. She waved it around again, moving her body in time to the music, then she removed her jacket, leaving her in her bra and a skirt. This was definitely getting more interesting. Again she pushed the handkerchief into her fist, and the way she did it this time, as she moved to the music, made it seem even more suggestive.

She waved her hands, and of course, the handkerchief had disappeared again. She looked at the audience, looking puzzled, then looked down the front of her skirt, and then questioningly back at the audience. We could all could see where this was going, and started to give her encouragement by applauding.

She pulled the handkerchief out of her skirt, then undid it and kicked it away, leaving her in just a black bra and panties. She waved the handkerchief around as she left the stage to walk through the front tables in the audience, and I only noticed that the music had changed when she did a few bump and grinds in time to it, in front of the nearest men and women. Of course, we weren't surprised that when she got back on stage, she made the handkerchief disappear again.

By this time, some of the audience were shouting out that she should look in her bra. She pretended not to understand at first, but then looked in one cup, and shook her head, then teased the audience before looking in the other, and as we'd all expected, pulling out the handkerchief. She made a big deal of slowly taking her bra off, giving us a gorgeous view of her tits, though they were a bit on the small side for my taste.

After a fair bit more teasing around, she made the handkerchief disappear again. You can imagine what everyone was yelling by now, and after having a couple of looks, shaking her head, she put her hand down her panties and pulled out the handkerchief. She then made a show of easing her panties off, before kicking them into the audience, leaving her naked. She had a neatly trimmed bush, which I adored, and although I'd seen many equally attractive women naked, there was something about the performance which drove me to really want to fuck her.

I'd sort of assumed that was it, but I was wrong. She walked back through the edge of the audience, avoiding the hands as much as possible, while pushing the handkerchief back into her fist. Shit, it was amazingly arousing, and I noticed that Michael's cock, and most of the ones I could see around me, were stiffly poking through their loose robes.

She waved her hands again, and the handkerchief had gone. This had to be the end, surely? But it wasn't. She looked quizzically at the audience, and got back the sort of lewd shouts that she knew she would. She ran her hands around her body, seeming to be searching for anywhere the handkerchief could have gone. Then she opened her legs, felt underneath, and pulled the handkerchief out of her cunt. The audience erupted, cheering, clapping and stamping their feet, getting even louder as she ran the handkerchief under her nose, making us all imagine the scent of her. This definitely had to be the end, and it was. After taking a bow to another wave of applause, she ran off the stage.

Wow, it was just a strip, and we didn't even get to see inside her hole, but what a strip! Simple, yet arousing. I later discovered that she wasn't one of the family, as I'd originally assumed, but a commercial performer of magic-related shows with an erotic content. I couldn't imagine what could top that, but after a drum roll had caught everyone's attention, we focused our gazes back on the empty stage.

Once the room was silenced, a tall, muscular man walked in, his body reminding me of my son Michael's but athletic to a whole new level. He was completely naked, and every trace of hair everywhere on his body from his head down had been shaved. His muscles rippled, and his body glistened, even his cock, which was massive and fully erect. He slowly turned around, making sure everyone had seen all he had to offer, then he turned back to the door through which he had entered..

A woman ran in, also naked and hairless. She was a little shorter and of lighter build than the man, but she was similarly muscled. Her naked body had been sprinkled with gold dust, which sparkled under the spotlights, and her nipples had been pierced and fitted with large diamonds which extended them, sending flashes of light as they reflected in the spotlight as she moved.

"Come here, sister, let us pleasure each other," the man said in a loud voice.

She ran towards the man and jumped up into his arms, with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. As they met, a drum struck, and rhythmic Egyptian music started. In the split second before their bodies met, we saw the flash of a large diamond in a ring through the very front of her labia. He turned around, and we realized with amazement that his cock had gone straight into her cunt as she had jumped, and was now deep inside her.

"Fucking hell!" I whispered to my daughters, as we couldn't take our eyes of the conjoined couple.

They then started to move together, the way I'd seen acrobats move together before in stage shows, but yet totally different. He fell forward, with her in his arms, but thrust out his arms to break the fall, and lowered her down gently. As he lowered her, she released her arms and put them behind her waist. She pushed her lower body up, and he helped by kicking up with his legs. Shit, she was lifting him right up, with no help from him.

They ended up with her having her shoulders on the floor, but the rest of her body vertical, with her legs wide apart and her arms supporting her waist. He was balanced on her crotch, with his arms and legs spread apart, so he appeared to be flying. But his cock was still in her! And given the region that was supporting him, it must have been thrust inside her with his full weight behind it. Shit, even the Kama Sutra didn't have that position, and I decided that I was going to have to try it with my son, Tony, the lightest of the family.

The man then let his legs drop to the floor as she moved her hands away from supporting her waist, and somehow they managed to keep their movements smooth and flowing. They locked his right arm to her right arm and he fluidly pulled her up. As she became vertical, she lifted one leg, and brought it over his head, and - I could hardly believe it - they managed the turn so that she was now bent over in front of him, with her hands off the floor linked to his arms supporting her. But still his cock remained firmly deep inside her cunt.

He reached his arms back over his head, separating from hers, and at the same time she leapt backwards. And lo and behold he suddenly ended up in the crab position and she was riding his cock with her feet off the floor. She then twisted her body round so her feet were aligned with this body. As she tipped her weight on to the leg which was now between his, he pushed up, reaching a position where he was stood vertically, and she was stood on one leg, with her body bent over with one arm holding the ankle of the leg on the floor, and the other arm holding the other leg in a perfectly vertical splits.

They then turned around, hardly appearing to move their feet, though they must have been. There was just enough space between them that we could see his cock as it entered her hole, her cuntlips being stretched wide apart, and her asshole was open to our gaze. It looked wonderful in the flesh, but it looked even better on the big screens, as the cameramen over the edge of the stage gave us a close-up view of her holes and his cock sunk deep inside her. I'd seen some amazing acrobatic performances before, where it was hard to believe that bodies could twist and contort like that, but nothing remotely as surprising as it was arousing.

I couldn't stop it, but just had to put one hand between my legs and start rubbing my clit, and when I looked over, I saw that my daughters were doing the same, and many of the men were stroking their cocks. Hell, could Aunt Annie really expect us not to masturbate, even if we didn't fuck, with sights like this in front of us?

Still, I decided I'd better not actually come, where I was likely to be noticed breaking the rule, but just to take myself to the edge. Probably it was the gorgeous feelings that my fingers were setting off in my pussy, which meant I then started to lose track of the moves. They seemed to get ever more complex and impossible, but never once did his cock leave her cunt. It was absolutely mesmerizing, amazingly athletic and deeply erotic.

Eventually, they returned to a position where he appeared, to put it more crudely than the elegance of the performance deserved, to be fucking her doggy style. He put his arms around her waist and lifted her. At the same time a silk rope descended from the ceiling. She grabbed the rope, then he fell backwards, catching himself with his hands, and lowering himself to the floor. Their timing was so amazing that he still remained in her, as she let her hands slide down the rope so her body followed his motion. I noticed that the music was now increasing in intensity, and while he remained flat on his back, she held her legs perfectly horizontal, then pulled herself up and down with the rope, so that she was fucking him.

He then lifted an arm, and pushed her body so that she began to spin round rapidly, then he put his arm back down, allowing herself to spin freely on his cock. Shit, this was real screwing! They repeated this several times, and on the last occasion as well as spinning she pulled herself up and down. Then another rope came down which the man grabbed with one arm, and he pulled himself up, moving her round so that his other hand could reach around her waist, and they started to swing.

It seemed that there must have been some clever computerized system to the ropes, which raised them both, but the two attachment points must have been perfectly positioned, so that as they swung backwards and forwards, his prick went in and out of her hole without ever coming completely out. With each swing which pulled him further out of her, we could see a flash of light refracted from the diamond at the front of her slit, and the images on the screen gave us a fabulous view of him penetrating her vagina, which was by now glistening with her cum.

Then they lowered themselves back to the earlier position where he was laid on his back, and she was fucking herself by using her rope. Suddenly, there was a clash of cymbals, a flash, and she seem to fly right up into the atrium whose lights were extinguished.

The man cried out "Annie, Great, Great Grandma", and he ejaculated, shooting his sperm way up in the air.

Aunt Annie stood up, shrugged her robe off, and walked over to him and swallowed every drop of his spunk, licking his knob clean. Then all of the lights went out, and everyone applauded and cheered. When they came back on, Aunt Annie was stood on the stage with her robe on her again.

"Please, give another big hand to my great, great grandson and his sister. I bet you never thought I could resist fucking him tonight, but I have, and that's what you must do too. But sorry, Martha, some of the spunk he was intending for your cunt tomorrow is now in my belly. That's it! 8.30 Tomorrow sharp."

We all clapped and cheered, and I could see from the sparkle on most of the women's hands that they had been masturbating as they watched, like me, and I could catch the scent of my daughters' hands as they clapped, sending me wild.

"Why don't you sleep with us tonight, Mom," Chloe asked "just so the boys keep to the no fucking rule."

That seemed like a good idea, not least because when my daughters looked at me, I could see that they were thinking the same as me: a bit of fingering and cunt licking wasn't really fucking was it? The other women did the same, and I suspected for the same reason, the boys sleeping together, and the women separately.

Lucy, Chloe and I got into an elevator, and we all accidentally managed to open our ties, so our naked bodies were visible to everyone in the atrium as we ascended. Well, not so accidentally, maybe.

"I'm sorry about today, girls. I never knew how horrible it would be to be poked and prodded like that, without the people wanting to fuck us."

"Don't be silly, Mom. It was an experience, and tonight has been fantastic so far..." Lucy replied.

"... and anyway, at least a couple of the guys in the food area did have a bit of a gleam in their eye..." Chloe added as the doors opened, and we started walking along the corridor, with one either side of me.

"Yes, and that couple we met in the elevator, he certainly wanted our bodies. He's on my list of men I'd like to fuck, that's for sure," I replied.

"Yes, Mom, but that isn't exactly a select or short list, is it?"

"Lucy! I don't think daughters should speak about their Moms like that!"

"No, Mom, but I don't think mothers are really supposed to be exploring their daughters' vaginas with their fingers the way you are, either."

Chloe opened the door, and we almost fell inside laughing, and kissing. It was true; as we'd been walking along I had managed to get my hands under their robes, and slip a finger into their gorgeous little cunts, which were as wet and sticky as I knew mine was.

"For fuck's sake finger me, girls" I said, as I fell backwards on to the bed, pulling them over with me, by my fingers hooked inside them.

I thrilled as I felt each of my daughters push two of their fingers up inside my hole, catching my clit between their thumbs. As I'd fallen, I'd had to pull out of them, but that certainly couldn't last, and I moved my hands around between their legs, so that each of my hands could play with their cunts properly.

"I love you, Mom," Lucy said, as I closed my mouth over one of her tits, and sucked hard.

"And so do I, Mom," Chloe added, earning my attention as I let Lucy's tit slip from my lips and I sucked in one of hers, delighting as I felt her nipple crinkle and stand to attention as I ran my tongue over it.

"And I love you two, my beautiful twin daughters, but I think we can find better things to do with our mouths than talk, can't we?" I said after I'd pulled back, and immediately my daughters each pulled one of my breasts to her mouth, and started sucking me, making me remember the times when my breasts were full of milk and I was feeding them.

I fear we may have broken Aunt Annie's rule rather badly, as I lost track of how many times I came, sometimes with one of my daughters eating out my cunt, while her sister fingered her to her own climax, sometimes with the delightful flavour of my daughter's cum in my mouth, and her clit under my tongue, as her sister sucked her pussy in turn and I used my fingers inside her vagina and along her slit. It took that many times to dampen the itch in my cunt, because not only was I getting the pleasure of my daughters, but I was also imagining that massive cock of Annie's great, great grandson plowing into me, just one of seventy odd cocks that were going to fill my holes with spunk.

I woke up early the next morning, my body all a tingling with anticipation. The sight of my daughters still asleep in the bed next to me, naked, the glory of their pussies fully displayed, tempted me, but I knew that in the end I'd be glad I resisted, especially after the night before. I phoned room service and ordered breakfast for us, then I went and had a shower.

I'd only just dried myself off when there was a knock at the door. I peered through the spy hole, and saw a man with a trolley loaded with fruit, juices and coffee. Why not start the day the way it would continue, and give him a treat? So I dropped my towel on to a chair, and opened the door stark naked. Given the nature of the resort, he must have had it happen before, but unlike the guy the day before, I was pleased to see his irises widen as he saw my tits and pussy just inches in front of him.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, madam?" he asked, after I'd got him to lay out the breakfast on the balcony.

"Well, darling, I'd love to feel your cock sliding into my cunt, but I'm afraid it will have to be another day. So for now, that's all, thank you."

I had to smile as I saw he was uncertain quite how to respond, and after he'd looked at my body again he turned away, and got a full-on view of my two butt-naked daughters walking out of the bedroom towards him.

"Hi, Mom, I see you ordered breakfast. Is he for you or us?"

I knew what Great Aunt Annie had said about the staff, but I was sure that this guy would have fucked all three of us, given the right circumstances - and depending on how things panned out, maybe I'd give him the opportunity later in the week. After all, a big black cock up me would probably make a nice change, after the predominantly white skins I'd seen at the dinner the previous night. Sitting out on the balcony, eating breakfast in the nude made a perfect start for the day, I thought. I mean, it wasn't really my fault when I spilt some of the juice over my daughters' tits when I was pouring it out, and had to lick it off them, was it?

I was more than ready when Great Aunt Annie came to collect me, having already picked up Mom and Chrissy. She gave me a wristband with the a red number 140 on it, but didn't explain why, then led us into the auditorium in our white robes, the rest of the family following behind and merging into the throng of the rest of the wider family competing to get seats with the best view.

When we got inside, I saw that there were two huge beds on a raised area at the front of a semi-circular slope of seats, like a big theatre, but above the stage, there were more of the huge screens that had been in the ballroom the night before. Annie led Chrissy and me to reserved seats in a prime position for the live view, and right in front of a big screen. One side of the theatre was all women, with men on the other. Having got Chrissy and me seated, and our daughters next to us, Great Aunt Annie led my mother and father on to the stage, and took their robes off them. She then knelt in front of my Dad and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth, as the last stragglers took their seats, getting him rock hard.

"Welcome again, everyone. Most of you will have been at one of these inaugurations before, so you'll know that we always start with the most senior of us, then when we get down to the generation of the, um, lucky couple shall I say, we start working back up from the youngest. Remember that we'll need to keep the pace up, and the ushers will try to keep things moving, so please be naked, erect, and ready when your turn comes.

"Right then, Martha, Henry, take you positions, so Hiram can be the first to fuck you Martha, and me the first to be eaten by Henry."

I looked around, and I saw that everyone had a band with a number on it around one wrist, blue for the men, and pink for the women, which struck me as rather old-fashioned and traditional, given what they were going to do. Then it hit me what the number meant. I was going to be the 140th woman whose cunt would be eaten by my father, and Chrissy the 139th.