Keep the Blindfold On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma grabbed her things and went into the employee only rooms through a door behind the front desk. Behind that door was a hallway that went straight through the circle of rooms to another door that opened up in front of the slightly smaller back nurses' station. The first door on the left in the hallway was the break room, and that was the door Emma went through. The break room was fairly large, but it was tightly filled with a kitchenette, two round tables, and a bank of storage lockers. She greeted a few co-workers that were sitting around waiting on shifts to begin or end, with a suspicious eye, and made her way to the locker she always used.

Like getting ready at home, the comfort of routine calmed her down as she prepared for her shift. She snickered a little when she had to move the box for the sex toy to get her padlock out of her purse. Then she realized how truly bold this woman was. Emma's purse stayed locked up all night with the keys to the lock in her pocket. They would have had to put that box in her purse without her noticing in a window of maybe two minutes. It must have been put in after she got her purse out of the locker, but before she left the unit.

The internal part of the toy started vibrating again. Inside of her, it didn't just buzz, it rumbled and jiggled and made her weak in the knees. She let out a soft, "Mmm" like she had tasted something decadent, and it drew some of the eyes in the room. Emma went back through the door, into the hallway for ironic privacy. There were too many rooms, too many hallways, and too many women. Her secret admirer could be anywhere or anyone. She couldn't even know if it was about her. Maybe she was just the next person on a list and half her unit had already been toyed with.

The thought of woman after woman cumming on the same arm of the same toy that was now rumbling inside of her made her skin flush with heat, and then the vibrations inside her intensified. This time she took the second door on the left. It was a three-stall bathroom with a second entrance from the back of the breakroom. The bathroom was busy, but the middle stall was available. She hurried in and sat down. Emma slipped her hand into her pants, ready to take care of herself. Then the toy went dead, and someone left the bathroom. "Why?" she thought, "Because it isn't time. She hasn't touched my clit yet because it isn't time, but how did she know what I was about to do?" Then Emma realized, "That must have been her that hurried out. She saw me and knew what I was about to do."

Her head spun.

Was it really her?

Which door was it, the hallway, or the breakroom?

Emma burst through the stall door like a hero ready to save the day, but to do what? She didn't know which way the culprit went, or even If that was her. She washed her hands and went out to get report and start her shift.

Emma went about getting her assignment and introducing herself to her patients. She was nervous and constantly ready for a buzz, but nothing. It appeared her assumption about patient care being a safe zone was correct. Slowly the comfort of routine again put Emma at ease. The toy was light and very comfortable. She found that, within minutes, she had already forgotten it was there enough that it surprised her when she sat down and felt it adjust inside of her.

She was still taking mental notes of everyone that did or did not make eye contact, trying to figure out who had the control, but she could draw no conclusions. Two hours in, she decided to make her customary coffee run to the first floor, where there was a cafeteria with an all-night barista. One of the nurse's aides, (that she barely knew) named Sarah, volunteered to go with her after the order reached a total of seven coffees.

The number was unusually high because she had made a point of telling absolutely everyone that she was going. After two hours of near silence from the toy, she was hoping she would get a buzz or two if she showed everyone she wasn't busy for a few minutes. The plan failed, and all she got was an unusually large order to carry back.

Still, Emma thought she would be thankful to get off the unit for a couple minutes. As much as she was now craving stimulation, there was a certain anxiety to never knowing when it might come. She knew from experience that toys like this had a control range of maybe as much as 30 feet, but certainly not all the way to the cafeteria. As she and Sarah got in the elevator, and the doors began to close she felt at ease. As if she were taking a break from several things at once. Then, right as the doors fully closed, someone knocked on the other side, and the internal arm of the toy began to rumble again.

Sarah said, "That was strange. Guess they just missed it.", but Emma just leaned against the wall for support saying nothing.

It was not cranked up like earlier when it drove her into the bathroom. It was very low, maybe even its lowest setting, but it was delectable. It was expertly grazing all the right places like a lover just starting their seduction. Emma knew that her safe distance had become just the opposite. No one could stop this until she got back upstairs, near whoever knocked on the door, with seven cups of coffee in tow.

It was such a clever move. Emma clearly would not be doing anything important or work-related until she got back on the unit. She was fair game.

The whole round trip was maybe 15 minutes, but Emma's body had betrayed her before she even reached the first floor. She was fighting off images of jumping Sarah and then being discovered in some sapphic act when the doors opened. She found herself staring at Sarah's hips. She had never noticed how full and shapely they were. She thought about how they would feel in her hands or look in a pair of exotic underwear. Emma shook her head trying to rattle the thoughts away.

After they arrived on the first floor, she imagined everyone in the lobby and cafeteria somehow knew that she was being mentally and remotely fucked right in front of them. Waiting for the coffee to be made with the slender vibrating arm inside of her, she noticed every finger in the room and pictured them being the pleasure device she was covering in her arousal. During the return elevator ride, Emma was thinking about this other woman. Was she as turned on by all this? Was she also using all of her willpower to not drop everything and start rubbing her clit regardless of who might see?

It didn't stop vibrating when she returned to the fifth floor and it didn't stop vibrating when she walked past the front desk. It stopped the second she walked into the break room. It was another perfect move by her secret admirer. She couldn't eliminate anyone. It could have been one of the two women in the break room who just saw her, sure. It also could be someone out front who waited for her to go by. It could even have been someone working the back station if they were watching down the hallway then got close enough to turn it off.

Then the toy buzzed for just a second.

Then again

And again.

Then it stayed on, like before. Just the inside arm, but a little more intense. She was having a great deal of difficulty maintaining her composure when her patient's call light went off. And the buzzing stopped immediately. The nurses wore a device similar to a beeper that let them know when a call light was pressed and showed them the room number. If she ignored the patient for a moment, she might have been able to cut down the suspect list to the people in the break room who heard her "Badge-Buddy" go off, or those who could see the light over the patient's door come on, but even that wouldn't be full-proof because they could have seen it light up and then scampered off.

Regardless, her secret admirer had already demonstrated that Emma was off-limits whenever she was engaged in her occupational duties. She was enjoying the cat and mouse of the sexual situation, but Emma was getting nervous about whatever climax the evening held, and she welcomed the reprieve of patient care.

However, it was now more difficult to completely ignore her situation. She had gotten so wet during her coffee run that some of it was still held in her soaked through panties. This only served to make her more turned on and anytime she sat, shifting the toy slightly, she felt like a water balloon getting ready to burst.

An hour clicked by, with lots of work and no buzzing, then another. Emma didn't have even a minute of downtime, constantly bouncing from room to room helping patients trying to find sleep through pain and worry. After a gap that long, she yearned for stimulation. Emma found that every time she sat down to chart, she was rocking lightly back and forth manually working the toy in her seat, counting the minutes until 1am.

Lunchtimes were assigned and written into the schedule. Emma found herself watching the clock like a child watching for the end of the school day. Whoever had the remote control would know that she would be free from responsibilities for 30 minutes starting at 1am. Also, Emma had not packed her lunch, so she would have to make a return trip to the cafeteria.

Her body readied itself in the hour between midnight and her lunch break. As the anticipation built, she was aroused, wet, swollen, and sensitive. Her breasts firmed and her nipples were uncomfortably hard in her bra. Promptly at 1am, she declared loudly to both desks that she was going to lunch, handed her Badge-Buddy off to Sarah, and walked to the elevators.

Emma was filled with lust. She felt like someone walking on a tightrope that wanted to fall just to feel the air go by. She could hear the blood rushing in her ears. She could feel every soaked through fiber of her underwear against every short trimmed red hair on her pussy. Stepping into the elevator was like being dropped in the eye of a tornado. Everything seemed so calm, but she could feel forces all around her. She grabbed the support bars in the elevator as the doors closed, bracing herself.

Then...

Nothing. The elevator went down, and the doors opened up to the first floor. Despite the late hour, there were several people besides the other hospital staff sitting around in the lobby armchairs or going into the cafeteria getting food and coffee. It was completely normal, and nothing could have thrown Emma off more than that. In her mind she half-expected the trip downstairs to end with her in a heap on the floor, cumming in front of three dozen strangers.

Away from everything, she found herself lost in thought. She went through the lines and gathered her lunch without an unnecessary word. She had spent most of the night just thinking about the toy and her own pleasure. Now she thought of the woman behind it. Emma still didn't know if the knowledge that it must be a woman was a factor in how much she wanted to be pleasured further. What she did know, is that her husband had, just hours before, made clear that it being a woman meant she was free to indulge herself in the experience however she wished. She just wished she knew what that was.

On the return ride up to the fifth floor, Emma was not just wanting but longing for powerful vibrations to assault her again. She reached a hand in her pants to press the buttons on top, but that didn't seem right. That wasn't how this night was fated. That wasn't how this game was played. Still, she hoped for something sooner rather than later. The idea of having someone servicing her pussy while she ate with a few of her co-workers actually started to sound like a great way to spend lunch.

She did not have to wait. As soon as the elevator reached the fifth floor, before the doors began to open, the inside arm of the dual vibrator came to life. This time it meant business, turned up much higher. She walked onto the unit very slowly with the toy rumbling away inside of her. It was the stride tempo necessary to maintain control as her legs weakened. Right as she crossed the threshold of the nurses' station the other side of the toy on her clit came to life as well.

she yelped, "Oh!" and stopped, leaning on the counter of the nurses' station for support.

"Are you okay?"

"What's going on.?"

"What is it?

"Do you need help?

Then, both arms of the toy began a wave pattern rising up in speed and intensity, before falling to a lower setting. "I just have a cramp in my leg" (rising and falling) It was the best lie she could muster. (rising and falling) She decided it was a (rising and falling) clever answer, because it (rising) allowed her (falling) to squat down (rising) feigning a stretch (falling).

So, there was Emma, sitting on her heels on the floor of the nurses' station, rocking back and forth on a powerful sex toy with her eyes closed, while four women stood around her in a circle. At that point they were all sure that she was in pain, incapacitated by some awful leg cramp. Or, were they? Was one of those women doing it to her? As always, no way to know. From there the remote could be in the breakroom or the med room or maybe even the Unit manager's office beyond the med-room.

Wherever the person was, they released her. The vibrations on the outside stopped completely and the vibrations on the inside stayed on a very low setting, just enough to make it hard to concentrate on anything else.

"Boy, that was really something. Haven't had that happen before, but it seems better now. I think I'm alright."

The other nurses nodded and accepted the lie, including Emma's fake limp to the breakroom, but they all felt like they were missing something. They were sure there was a wrinkle to the situation that just unfolded they didn't grasp. The four women all looked at each other, recognizing the mirrored confusion on three faces. Nothing came of it except an exchange of "bad cramp" stories that covered everything from periods to contractions.

"Something has changed," Emma thought as she sat at the table where two other nurses were eating their lunch, consumed by their phones. "She's been so disciplined and careful all night. That was completely reckless. Why?" Emma leaned back to luxuriate in the low vibrations, and the answer came to her, "The same reason she can't bring herself to turn it all the way off now, she's in as bad of shape as I am. She's horny as shit and losing control. Just like I almost masturbated in the elevator, she almost made me cum at the nurse's station."

Emma had another realization that turned her on even more than the object lightly jiggling around in her pussy. She had done this to her secret admirer. Emma had made her wait for hours by being too busy. Whoever this is must have been watching for openings the whole time, hoping in vain to catch Emma in a free moment with her finger on the trigger. Waiting outside the elevators for one to go from the first to the fifth floor, was not an act of genius. It was an act of desperation. This woman had to know when Emma was back within range. This woman needed to pleasure her every bit as much as Emma needed it.

Then it started.

The inside arm of the toy began its waves again, a sloping increase in vibrations followed by a sloping decrease, rise and fall, wave after wave. Emma could feel that this was a warning. She needed to find somewhere private before the other arm of the toy started playing her clit like a snare drum.

Leaving the lunch she had never begun to eat, Emma abruptly staggered her way to the bathroom. The other two nurses looked up from their phones and both assumed she was about to throw up. Emma burst through the door but saw two of the three stalls were occupied and the room smelled like shit. That wouldn't do at all. She exited through the other door into the small hallway and turned left instinctively seeking escape. As soon as she came face to face with the back nurse's station her clit was assaulted with vibrations.

She nearly collapsed, but she caught herself and hunched over the doorknob. It was different than before. Both sides were now sapping her self-control with waves, but not in unison. They mirrored each other. As one side went down the other went up, then they switched. Even though it wasn't that similar, the first image that clouded Emma's mind was of being double-penetrated, of having two cocks alternately pumping in and out of her. That door was the wrong choice. She had gone the wrong way. This was the woman in control stopping her from making a mistake. She turned and went back into the hallway leaning all of her bodyweight against the doorframe and walls. As the door closed, she heard a distant conversation through the door:

"You think she is okay?"

"I'll go check on her."

Now that Emma had turned around, she saw where she was supposed to go. It was a door that was almost never used, the meeting room. A superfluous room that rarely served any purpose.

Emma crashed through the door. It was the only carpeted room on the unit, mostly filled by a conference table with 8 chairs around it. Like most rooms in the hospital, even with the lights off, one stayed on leaving it dimly lit. She turned to close the door quietly before dropping to her knees, leaning over on her fists, and letting the pleasure overtake her. The tone of "I'll go check on her" was that of intent, not of concern. Emma was certain that two things would happen before she left this room, she was going to have an earth-shattering orgasm and she would know who was so expertly overwhelming her body.

When the doorknob turned, she thought, "I don't even care if it's my secret admirer or not. I'm going to cum for whoever walks through that door, and I'm not going to hide it." The vibrator reduced to a slow buzz. Emma's body lurched as if someone had slammed on the brakes. The first thing through the door was a hand holding a pink controller. Then she stepped in...

_____________________

Her name was Shelby. She and Emma had been hired on at the same time, and they had become fast friends. After working together for a couple years, they had a deep well of inside jokes that would keep them whispering and giggling to each other all through the 12 hour night shifts. Whenever they worked together, the time just flew by.

Despite the depth of their friendship, they very seldom saw each other outside of work. Sure, occasionally they would eat breakfast together somewhere after their shift or even less often meet somewhere for dinner before it, but they had only seen each other's homes once each and had never gone out together. They wished they could become a bigger part of each other's lives outside of work, but they could never find any other shared space in their Venn diagram. That is where the different lives came in.

Emma had been in the same relationship since before she was an adult. Her life was filled with playgrounds and stay-in dates with her husband. She had her time of going out every night and acting wild when she and Jason were in college. Now they lived the life they had long dreamed of, raising kids, tending the house, pursuing hobbies, and keeping an eye toward a delightful future of growing old, and always more together, as grandparents and great-grandparents.

Shelby's life was filled with trendy restaurants and nightclubs. She was tall, for a woman, and loved the attention she got showing off her long shapely legs and highlighting the curvy features of her tight yoga body. She kept a stable of guys (Were they guys? Did she said they were guys?) she kept like stable ponies, with somebody showing her a great time any time she wanted to go out.

Often their conversations at work would be about Shelby's adventurous sex life. Shelby was always happy to share because she loved getting that gorgeous redhead all worked up. For a long time, Shelby assumed the stories turned Emma on because her sex life must have been boring and routine, but over time she began to suspect that it was really Shelby herself that turned Emma on. To test this, Shelby started sharing some stories about her masturbating and Emma's eyes were bigger and hungrier than ever. Just thinking about how much Emma liked the retellings had caused Shelby to masturbate more in the preceding 6 months than at any point in her life, especially in public because she knew Emma liked that, too.