Keep the Blindfold On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It got to the point that Shelby was having two or three orgasms a day to thoughts of Emma, and she knew that Emma's new routine was to have sex with Jason the day after her shifts. Emma said it was because they missed each other the nights she worked, but Emma was a nurse for years before meeting Shelby, without that routine. Shelby decided to test the theory further by "getting caught" sending dirty pictures of herself to one of her booty-calls to gauge Emma's reaction. Verbally it was all "You Go Girl" and female empowerment, but non-verbally Emma was biting her lips and adjusting her clothes when she helped her choose a picture.

Shelby was tired of getting Jason laid, but not getting to touch Emma herself. So, she devised her plan, not of seduction, but of realization. Emma already wanted Shelby, but she wasn't admitting it to herself. First, Shelby would get Emma to face the fact that women turn her on by choosing to allow a woman to sexually please her, then Shelby would fess-up and present herself as an option. Shelby had done an exceptional job of not being seen by Emma, and any free time that Emma might have normally thought to go looking for Shelby was instead filled with vibrations. Up to that point, her plan had been perfectly executed.

But...the plan had gone off the rails. Toying with Emma, pleasing her pussy, and seeing her flushed and panting from pleasure was way too hot. Shelby was losing control of herself. After she saw Emma frantically searching for a place to cum, Shelby tossed "the plan" out of her mind and headed to the meeting room to fuck Emma.

_____________________

Emma looked up at Shelby, from her knees, with desperation in her eyes. Her pussy was literally throbbing. Her whole body felt like one sexual organ ready to explode that had been put on a terrible pause by Shelby's remote. Through her labored breath, she pleaded, "Take me."

"This won't take long" Shelby promised. Her pants and underwear fell to the floor after shucking them past her hips. Emma only had a second to panic before Shelby stepped over her planting her pussy firmly on Emma's mouth. With an even mix of arousal and shock, Emma began peppering it with closed-mouth kisses. Shelby was a fountain of wetness and, even though Emma had never tried to please another woman, it was a simple task finding her engorged clit. Shelby was so ready to burst, she was sure that even Emma's little kisses would make her cum in short order.

Shelby rewarded Emma by returning the toy to the alternating waves that had brought her into that room. Emma gasped, and in doing so, she instinctively took a full long lick of Shelby. Emma's senses came alive, and fireworks went off in her brain. It seemed so right, infinitely correct. Every time her eyes had lingered on a woman's body, every time she had told herself she only liked lesbian porn because the guys are too rough, and every time Shelby's stories had sent her running to Jason's dick like medicine, all clicked over from confusing to confirming.

Later, when she relayed the encounter to Jason, Emma described herself at this point as "looking like a hamster licking its bottle for drops of water." It was not an inaccurate description of the first-timer licking away while her body was under its own attack. However, no expertise was needed in this matter. Not two seconds after feeling Emma's eager tongue begin lapping at her clit, Shelby started to cum. Somewhere, a whisper of reason in the depths of Shelby's mind told her she was throwing too much at Emma. It told her that she normally gushed a little when she came, and Emma wouldn't be ready for that. But the rest of her body was screaming to the contrary.

Shelby's abs fluttered causing several pointlessly short breaths. Her sides tensed, her legs stiffened, and her mind went blank as if there were only one body function that mattered. Shelby felt her orgasm rush straight through her pussy and into her new favorite body part, Emma's mouth. She could feel her gush of cum passing between what were previously two separate bodies. Running over the mouth between her lips.

Measured out, it would only have been maybe a couple tablespoons (and at least half missed her mouth), but it was still too much for Emma to swallow while she was gasping for breath. It trickled out of the sides of her mouth and joined the rest that running over her chin. Once there was a path for her breath to return, she could taste it. In another context, she couldn't be sure she would have liked it, but right then it was so incredible that her pupils dilated, and she salivated uncontrollably. It was like she held all of what made Shelby a woman within her taste buds.

It was all too much. Emma came with her curvy hips and ass lightly bouncing on her heels and her face upstretched. Her mouth was still overflowing with cum and drool, trickling down her neck and dripping from her chin as she continued to suck the marrow out of Shelby. At the peak of her release, Emma felt like the force of it could break her body in half. It was terrifyingly wonderful. She buried her face into Shelby's pussy to muffle the sound and screamed with pleasure. Shelby held Emma's head tightly against herself with one hand, still working through the tail end of her own orgasm. Shelby's other hand was expertly reducing the rumbling vibrations inside of Emma, not leaving too suddenly and not overstimulating. Emma's entire body was a flexed muscle and after her scream had left her body, it fell over on its side. Emma rode the remainder of the orgasm out on the floor with her muscles twisting her body like they were trying to wring it out of her. Afterwards, she was shivering, nearly delirious, and covered in her friend's cum in front of an unlocked door. Magnificent.

Shelby got down on the floor and rolled Emma on her back, slipped her tongue in her mouth, and her hand in her underwear. Emma seemed half-dead and Shelby was surprised how passionately Emma responded to her kiss. Her hand retrieved the dripping toy. She wanted badly to clean off Emma's pussy with her tongue and keep her cumming and cumming, but Emma was obviously done. After Shelby broke their kiss, Emma still seemed dazed. Shelby looked for something to help clean up Emma's face. Eventually, she just used her own panties. Luckily, Emma usually didn't wear much make-up.

Shelby's Badge Buddy startled both women as it alarmed to let her know a patient had pressed their call light. Shelby quickly dressed her lower half, and said before leaving the room, "You've still got ten minutes left of lunch, and you should fix your ponytail before you step out. I'll see you in a few minutes." Then, she cautiously went through the door before hurrying off to check on her patients.

Part 2 of 3: What now?

The encounter itself was without thought. In the moments after, Emma was able to reflect on the events at a slower speed. Details that she paid no attention to, came to her, and each one only made it seem better. In the moment, Emma was so out of control she might have done anything to anyone that walked through that door, but thinking about when Shelby dropped her pants made her mouth water. She really was very enticing. The slope of her hips and visibly supple skin made a perfect setting for her pussy. Shelby had a patch of pubic hair, but her lips themselves must have been waxed.

As Emma continued to roll that wonderful taste of femininity around in her mouth, she recalled how smooth those dripping wet lips had felt on her mouth and cheeks and chin. A smile came to her face. She tried to picture what she must have looked like, in that incredible moment that she was a drooling, orgasming, pussy sucking animal. Emma felt like she should be in shock or at least shaken, but instead, she silently chuckled to herself and felt a smile so big it pulled at her cheeks. It was an absurd thing that just happened, and she found that she could barely stop snickering about it.

She straightened her clothes and took Shelby's advice of putting her hair up again. By the feel of it, her hair was in quite a bit of disarray, and at first, she couldn't figure out why. She hadn't done much after lying on the floor, but then she realized it was from Shelby's hand. Then more details came back clearer than they had been in the moment. "She must have really had ahold of me." she quietly said to herself as she snapped her hair tie into place.

Emma felt like she should be more nervous exiting the room, more nervous facing the world. "I was just face fucked, drenched in cum or squirt or I don't even know, and left lying on the floor at work!" she thought, "I was just with a woman for the first time!" She was almost trying to will herself into freaking out, but she still couldn't even wipe the grin off her face. Suddenly she realized that she was very hungry, saw on the clock in the room that she still had a few minutes, and decided to cram down some of her abandoned lunch.

When Emma went out to get her Badge Buddy from Sarah, she saw Shelby. For a brief second, they both looked at each other with an unsure tension, then simultaneously broke through with a snicker and brief laugh. Then hugged each other like they normally would have done at the beginning of the shift. A tight-lipped 65-year-old nurse named Ruth rolled her eyes at the two laughing, hugging women. One more inside joke to annoy the more self-serious nurses with.

Emma thanked Sarah for watching her patients, then Shelby walked with her to the Med room so Emma could get a patient's 2am meds ready. Emma smacked Shelby's arm and said with a smile, "What in the hell was that all about?"

"I'm sorry. It wasn't supposed to be like that."

"What was it supposed to be like? How could you know that I wouldn't freak out or report the note to HR?" Then in a whisper, "I just licked your 'you know what' at work! Also, do you always drop a whole bucket-full when you cum?"

"I do when it's really good."

(At that, Emma stood up straighter and lifted her chin smirking.)

"So, I was really good, huh?"

"Let me just get out there, that I wasn't even planning on touching you tonight. I've wanted you from day one, and when I noticed that you wanted me too, I..."

(Emma needed to interrupt because too many lightbulbs were going off in her head)

"For the record, I think I did most of the touching."

"I'd be very happy to return that favor"

"So, have you done this before?"

"Which part?"

"Being with women?"

"I would say that only about a third of the stories I've told you were with guys maybe even a quarter."

(Emma laughed with obvious surprise,)

"You lying skank"

(and smacked her arm again.)

"I'm probably with guys more often than that, but there isn't usually as much of a story to tell. So, I'd fudge the details. You know how some of the people around here talk. I didn't get the initial impression that it would go over well. Then, time went on. You don't know any of my other friends. You were pretty much the only person, that matters to me, that didn't know."

Emma busted out laughing, "Well I'd sure as shit say that I know now!"

This caused raucous laughter for both women, and they were still laughing when they spilled out of the Med room earning another scowl from Ruth, who was on her way to get some pain meds. The next few hours passed with surprising normalcy. The game of the evening was Emma naming one of Shelby's memorable exploits, and then guessing if it was a man or woman. Eventually, Emma asked, "Are you ever with guys?"

Shelby imitated Emma's exaggerative superior stance from earlier when she replied, "It's not my fault you only seem to like the ones with women. I told you that they made more interesting stories." The two continued their quiet giggling conversations for the remainder of the shift, which was their norm. The only awkward part was going their separate ways afterward. They both silently considered going home with each other, but Emma had to confirm that everything was okay with Jason. She was nervous that the fantasy of her being with a woman would be different than the reality that she had been with someone else.

The drive home was full of nerves and worry. Emma and Jason had been together since they were teenagers. Emma had a limited sexual history before Jason, but she was Jason's first girlfriend. Emma couldn't help but feel like she had stepped out on him. Sure, he seemed into the idea, but they had only had one brief conversation and zero time to reflect on it. As Emma walked through the door of her house, she decided on a strategy that would soften the blow if it was bad news to him. Jason greeted her at the door:

"Hello pretty lady, how was your night?"

"I have a story to tell you. Take off your pants and get in bed."

(Jason could see the apprehension on her face and was a little worried about bad news, but that isn't the kind of request a husband turns down.)

"Yes ma'am"

(They lied down facing each other. Emma stayed in her scrubs, and she started pulling on Jason's dick.)

She took a few seconds to silently decided how to begin. It was Shelby. Shelby put the note in my purse."

"How did you find out?", his voice conveyed surprise, but his penis jumped with excitement in Emma's hand.

"No questions for now. Just let me tell you the whole thing."

Emma recounted her evening from when she left him at the restaurant, all the way through their longing departure the following morning. Jason came in Emma's hand when she was telling him about ordering coffee with a jiggling vibrator inside of her and hungrily eyeing the nurse's aide that had helped her carry it all. (That was perhaps the quickest a hand job with Jason had ever gone.) A minute later when Emma got to being crippled with pleasure at the nurses' station, Jason put her hand back on his new erection. It was a little greedy, but it was what made Emma sure he wasn't all talk. It was a little sign that sharing the details really worked for him. She couldn't remember a time when he was stone hard again so quickly, and the look in his eyes was so intensely hungry it both drove away her concerns and turned her on. Emma slid off her pants and rode Jason's refreshed erection while rubbing herself for the remainder of the story.

They both came when she said, "I was bouncing just like this and gasping too hard to swallow it all. So, it ran down my neck and my shirt and dripped off my...Oh...Oh, Fuck..." Jason stripped off her scrub top and bra then laid her down. She finished her story while Jason's hand gave her two subsequent orgasms and Jason's mouth was kissing and licking every place Shelby's orgasm might have dried on her skin. Emma's naked body was covered in cum and saliva. She should have wanted a shower, but all she wanted was sleep.

_____________________

Emma woke into a dream of Shelby hovering over her, kissing her jawline, and whispering her name. Emma imagined she could smell the shampoo in Shelby's hair as she rolled from her side to her back, putting Shelby's legs between her own. Emma put hands into her dream woman's hair while she sucked on her neck. She could tell there wasn't an article of clothing between them as her imaginary Shelby kissed her way down Emma's body. She thought she could feel Shelby's hair brushing her nipples as it trailed behind kisses on her sternum and stomach. Even more vivid was the feeling of two arms wrapping around her thighs and the preliminary explorations of a mouth with full soft feminine lips.

Emma looked down and could see that her dream version of Shelby was both naked and flawless, each curve was exactly as an artist would draw it. When Shelby's eyes looked up into her own, the fog cleared, and she realized it was no dream. Emma was lying in her own bed, still naked from the morning, and her sexiest friend was tongue deep inside her. Shelby's knees were bent under her, sticking her tight, round ass up where Emma could not stop watching it wave slowly from side to side, feeling a flat tongue drag across her clit. Emma's pale skin became flushed, and the lips concealing her friend's mouth flooded with approval.

Shelby moaned and her eyes became white slits, rolling back into her head, before closing. Her long legs went straight, sticking off the bed, and her body lay flat. She lapped at Emma's pussy, "Holy shit Emma, you taste like candy." more licks "I thought Jason was exaggerating. I mean how would he know he's only had one, but...wow." Emma had also always thought that Jason's infatuation with her taste had more to do with his lack of reference points than anything, but, now fully awake, Shelby's statement prompted questions:

"Wait, hold on. What's going on? When did you talk to Jason? Where is he?"

Shelby reluctantly lifted her mouth and inserted her middle finger. She slowly pumped Emma's pussy as she talked, and Emma listened while circling her hips in rhythm with the finger. "Well, I was restless. I couldn't sleep, and I felt like there were some things to discuss. So, I texted Jason and asked when you usually got up. He said noon, and then let me know that you told him about what happened. I suggested I come over around 1pm for lunch so we could all talk. He agreed that it was a good idea, and he told me that he thinks you wanted to talk more but fell asleep." Shelby removed her finger and sucked on it briefly then inserted two fingers, working upward at Emma's g-spot. "At a quarter 'til, he sent me a message that you were still asleep, and he thought it best not to wake you if you needed a little extra sleep. I was only five minutes away, so I called and told him I'd just wait for you to get up." She paused to briefly add her tongue above her fingers, then licked her own lips and went on with Emma still matching her rhythm. "After we sat around for like an hour, he suggested I go wake you up. He's devious, you know. Your husband is downright devious."

Emma was still listening although it was the most distracted conversation of her life. She thought it must have been similar to her earlier conversation from her husband's perspective. Still, she was alert enough to ask, "Why?"

"He didn't tell me you were in here naked. He knew what he was doing because he has seen you before, I haven't. I cracked the door and there you were completely nude with your bare leg thrown over the blankets. You hit me like a ton of bricks. Your milky skin all over, the curve of your back, and the curve of your hips. All the red hair spilling out across the pillow. I knew you had a great ass, but uncovered and attached to those thighs...I was no match. I walked back out to where Jason was sitting and found him putting on his shoes. He told me, since lunch was a bust, he was going to go get some groceries for dinner. Here's the real kicker, as he leaves, he says, 'If you get hungry before then, feel free to eat anything in the house.'" Shelby removed her fingers and gave them a long suck. "That little shit played me like a fiddle." Finished with her story, Shelby returned to the delightful task of eating out Emma's red-trimmed pussy."

"You deserve to be fucked with after what you put me through last night." Emma tried to sound spiteful, but it carried no sting being said through a moan.

Shelby lifted her head one last time to say, "and after last night, you deserve this."

Emma sucked in a long breath and arched her back off the bed as Shelby's tongue began spinning around her clit. The speed of the circles seemed impossible. It was quickly overwhelming. Emma instinctively started to pull her hips away from the intense sensation, but Shelby wrapped both arms around her thighs and held Emma firmly against her face. Emma raised her hips and put both hands on the back of Shelby's head. Emma was a moaner and could really let loose when the kids were away. She pumped herself against Shelby's mouth and the relentless circles with escalating moans before damn near screaming when she came.