Keep the Blindfold On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reveled in post-orgasmic euphoria, Emma's mind was on a different orgasm, the way Shelby gushed cum into her mouth. She found herself unexpectedly longing for it, but Emma was unsure if she could make her cum at all. Shelby was practically cumming already last time after hours of excitement and frustration.

But it wasn't time for that yet. Shelby turned her head sideways, stretched her tongue inside of Emma, and began pumping her tongue in and out like a piston from her mouth. Then she reached her hand up and rubbed Emma's clit with her thumb. Emma's second orgasm arrived quickly with a fresh set of musical moans.

Shelby's hand and tongue switched places. Her middle finger attacking Emma's g-spot at a pretty quick pace, but her tongue giving long slow licks. After a moment of this Emma was pumping Shelby's face as fast as she could, trying to cum. But Shelby just kept edging her, keeping her right on the razor's edge of cumming without letting her fall into it. (Long, slow licks) Emma began frantically tossing her body and instinctively reaching her hands toward the place blocked by the woman torturing her. (Long, slow licks) Her moaning became so constant and intense that she felt her throat getting raspy and sore. Her body was tensing. Her third orgasm seemed to emanate from her spine and shoot fireworks in all directions, wreaking havoc across her whole body. Her pussy quivered and her toes curled. She saw spots, heard thunder, and tasted metal. Her belly was hot like she swallowed a warm drink, but her fingers were numb and frozen. Seconds later she was limp and breathed out in small whimpers.

Shelby kissed her way up Emma's body. First, a goodbye kiss to her exquisite pussy, then a peck on the short trimmed red hairs. She peppered Emma's stomach and sides with kisses, then started tasting her skin by adding a little tongue. Coming up beneath her soft white breasts Shelby first sucked on the bottom of the left one, before licking in a spiral to the puffy pink nipple resting on top. Then her hand took over that mound while her mouth jumped to the other, tongue kissing and sucking every part except the nipple. Light soft pecks dotted Emma's collarbone before a single lick on her neck without any lips at all. Then they kissed.

Even though the two women had kissed briefly at the hospital, it occurred to Emma that this was the first person that she had kissed since meeting Jason many many years ago. Shelby's lips were so soft and so full. Her skin was smooth as silk. Her tongue tasted like pussy, which made Emma anxiously hope that she would go down on Shelby again.

But, as they kissed she could feel Shelby's hand quickly working between her own legs. Emma's hand shot out on its own and stopped Shelby's, then she thought, "Now what?" Emma began to feel around Shelby's smooth lips. She went in between the outer lips and found a sea of lubrication in which she fished for a clitoris. She felt Shelby's body jerk when she found it, and Emma began to feel more confident.

Shelby laid on her back and Emma lay on Shelby's right. Emma reached her right hand down and found that same button quickly. She rubbed it the way she rubbed her own, short, fast up and down strokes. Shelby whispered, "Slower. Side to side." She followed direction and Shelby's body tensed and twisted as Emma could feel her engorged clit popping out on each side of her finger. Emma thought Shelby looked so beautiful with her eyes closed and her athletic body twisting with pleasure, but her eyes lingered over her pussy. She wanted to be down there. She wanted her tongue where her finger was, with Shelby's flawless body pivoting around her mouth.

Without thinking, Emma's finger was in her mouth and she moaned at the presence of Shelby's arousal on her taste buds. Another whisper from Shelby, "I want your tongue." It was the sexiest thing that had ever hit Emma's ears, but it filled her with insecurity. She began to shift down in between Shelby's legs. Shelby bent her knees up to greet her arrival. At the first kiss of Shelby's inner thigh, all anxiety was replaced by desire. Emma practically dove into Shelby's pussy. Her tongue broke through into that sea of wetness and she lapped at it hungrily. Emma could feel the precious drops running over her tongue and coating her throat.

For a moment Emma had forgotten that she was supposed to be pleasing someone as she explored and experienced so many new places and things. She began to feel overwhelmed. It suddenly seemed like an undiscovered country and she had no map to guide her. She confessed:

"I don't know what to do."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want your cum. I want lots of it like last time."

"Your wish is my command. Lie on your back."

Shelby sprang up and straddled Emma's face. Emma looked up across Shelby's flat stomach and over the end of her wine cup tits to see a half-crazed smile. "Stick your tongue out." Shelby positioned her clit right on the tip of Emma's tongue. "Leave it out and move it toward your nose then toward your chin. Do that as fast as you can, but don't move your jaw." Emma's tongue was waggling inside Shelby's lips. "Make your tongue less pointy. That's it...oh that's it...don't you fucking stop."

Shelby began to ride Emma's face, half bouncing and half grinding. She was so wet that Emma had to take brief pauses to swallow. "I said don't stop." Emma's tongue was getting tired and sore at the base. She thought about giving up until, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." Emma struggled to continue, but she bent in the middle fighting to give Shelby every second that she could manage, though her tongue ached terribly. Shelby let out a guttural sound and slammed Emma's head into the bed before filling her mouth with the cum she had requested.

This time Emma was ready. She swallowed it slowly and serenely in three gulps. Then probed her teeth and gums for hidden reserves. She could feel it going down her throat, somehow both thin and viscous. Emma pictured it traveling to her stomach and being sent out to feed her body. Every cell feasting on Shelby's cum, sustaining her life and exiting through her pores. Shelby's cum emanating from a thousand points in her skin and flavoring her sweat. She was in a daze as she felt Shelby sliding down her body.

Much more so than at the hospital, Emma felt changed. It was so much more purposeful, and she realized that she still wasn't sure if this was something she really wanted until now. Admitting attraction and craving pussy were two separate things and she had moved on to the second. She was bisexual. She always had been bisexual. It seemed like everyone knew it, but her, a secret she had kept from herself.

Emma smiled as she was surprised by the now-familiar tongue. She kept the smile on her face along with her left hand, with her right hand squeezing her chest. She pictured them in the third person. Two women, completely nude and perspiring with pleasure. Emma's fourth orgasm was without the thunder of her earlier ones, but it seemed more intimate and became her favorite moment of what she would always consider her first time with a woman.

The two kissed briefly, pulled up the blanket, and fell asleep.

Part 3 of 3: Blindfolded

Emma, who had already had plenty of sleep, woke up 20 minutes later and got in the shower. Jason came home sometime while she was in there, heard the shower running, and saw Shelby sleeping in his bed. "Guess she tuckered you out," he said with a daydream smile stuck on his face.

When Emma got out of the shower, she saw that Shelby was still asleep and knew that she had slept little, if any, after work. So, she grabbed some clothes and decided to dress in the living room to let Shelby rest. Jason really had gone to the grocery store and was putting things away when Emma walked out in just a towel holding her clothes. As soon as they saw each other, Emma dropped her towel and bent over their dining room table. Jason dropped his pants and slid into her. She started, "When I woke up, Shelby was already whispering to me, and I thought it was a dream. She was naked, and..."

When Shelby woke up, she heard the unmistakable sounds of a couple making no effort to be quiet. The table shifting across the floor a quarter-inch at a time, skin hitting skin, female moans, and male grunts; but also, Emma was still telling her story. "I swallowed it. Oh! I swallowed all of it. It's as inside of me as you are. Yes! Fuck! Oh, it will grow in my hair like rings on a tree marking every time I...mmmm...eat pussy." Shelby, still naked, looked around the corner. Emma reached back and started rubbing herself while Jason continued to knock her into the table. "She made me cum again. She loves the taste as much as you do. She said I...Ohhhhhh...taste like candy. When we kissed it was...oohoo...like...oh...eating two..." Emma laid the side of her head flat on the table bracing for her orgasm and made eye contact with Shelby who was also rubbing herself. Emma came instantly at the sight of Shelby, and Jason finally let go when she did.

Shelby didn't cum, but she didn't need to. She went back into the bedroom to get dressed and waited for Emma to come and get her. No one ever told Jason that she had watched them.

They ate dinner together and talked for a while about how it would all work. It was as new to Shelby as it was to the couple. She had never been a mistress before. It actually turned out to be an easy discussion because they were all conveniently like-minded. Shelby, in general, had never wanted a committed relationship. Monogamy and life-partners were not things she wanted or needed. Emma already had all the romance, support, and dedication she needed in her relationship with Jason. Despite what he had said at dinner the day before, Jason did turn down the offer of a threesome. He thought it best if it was just the two of them. Emma was all the woman he would ever need, but he knew he couldn't be that for her. Plus, having his smoking hot redheaded wife eating pussy was a literal dream come true.

For the next several months, Emma would often go to Shelby's Apartment. She was on the top floor of what used to be a 5 story office building. It had been renovated so that each apartment had its own level. Shelby had chosen it because she didn't like to share walls. She was never surer of that decision than when she started bringing the moaning, screaming redhead home with her.

They were closer friends than ever. Both women were more than happy to have finally found that common space in their Venn diagram that allowed them to spend more time together. Even though they often shared a bed or a meal, and certainly held some manner of love for each other, no true romance developed between them. Emma needed none and Shelby wanted none. They had effortlessly formed the kind of "friends with benefits" situation that is so often forced and so often fails. Perhaps the secret was that they made no effort not to care for each other. Perhaps they were just lucky to have exactly what they needed.

Emma and Jason's sex life had never been better. The new arrangement had brought them closer together as well. Emma's sex drive was at a whole new level. They were having sex about five days a week, often more than once in a day. They went on date nights to strip clubs and she blew him in the back seat of their Uber rides home. Emma found that she liked being a little bit submissive to Shelby, and they would send Jason pictures of them together and short videos of Shelby pounding Emma with a strapon or smothering her face.

Emma really wanted Jason to be able to see her and Shelby together with his own eyes. She knew that he would love it, but no one wanted him just sitting in the corner whacking off. So instead they had him film them together once. The two women played it up for the camera and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely.

The whole situation was just a positive for everyone. It was easy, and it was fun.

As Emma's appetites and experiences grew, however, she began to view the women of the world differently. They were all so beautiful. It seemed like every one of them knew what their best features were and how to highlight them. Emma could see the years of practice in finding accentuating clothing or the perfect cosmetics. Compared to the haphazard effort of most men, they just looked so damned sexy.

Emma wondered about the women she saw and occasionally undressed them with her eyes. She would sometimes fantasize about how they would feel if she touched them, or how they made love to their partners. She started watching more porn, especially women masturbating, marveling at the variety of bodies. Her random internet dives started to include searches like "best apps for LGBT hookups".

Most weeks, Emma would go home with Shelby after at least one of the nights they worked together. It was another part of her new lifestyle that benefited everyone. Shelby's apartment was a quieter place for Emma to sleep during the day, and her family didn't have to tip-toe around trying (often unsuccessfully) not to wake her. On one of those occasions, the two nurses woke up together in the afternoon, and Emma timidly started a conversation.

"Shelby, I have a question."

"That doesn't sound good. What is it?"

"How did you meet the other people you go out with?"

"Well, mostly I met them...by going out. Sometimes I've been introduced by other acquaintances, and..."

"And?"

"And there have been a couple of 'group' settings."

"Groups?"

"Oh, you like that."

"Shut up."

"C'mon Emma, I've been with you enough to know when something turns you on. Why are you asking? Do you want to meet some other people?"

"No. Well, yes. Heck, I don't know. We have such a good thing, and it's so easy and comfortable."

Shelby rolled her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "That's the way of most people, isn't it? They find a little bit of comfort and build walls around it. Lock themselves inside with it. Keep the other wonders of the universe away for fear of the unknown. Then they suck the same dick and cook the same meals for the next 40 years."

Emma felt a little offended. "I don't think it's as bad as you make it sound. Not everyone is built with the same wants and needs."

"Exactly, think of all the experiences you lost out on by trying to live inside those walls. Those walls weren't built by you, they were built for you by other people's expectations. Imagine how much fun you could have had if you were out in college, surrounded by hot girls in every direction."

"I mean, I guess, but I had plenty of fun without being a..."

Now it was Shelby's turn to take offense. "A what? A slut?"

"I'm sorry. I don't think that."

"I'm sorry, too. I know you don't think that, but you've been told, all your life, you should think that. We all have. Emma, you could really have it all. You've got a kind of unconditional love and support at home that most people will never know. You already have your comfortable life, and you've got the freedom to have wild flings whenever you want."

"I don't know about all that. Jason likes me being with you, but I don't want to take him for granted."

"I'm just saying Jason knew that you wanted something he couldn't give you. Now I can see you want more than I can give you, too. The whole idea of being a 'slut' is ridiculous. If you're the kind of person that wants to be with multiple partners, then that's the kind of person you are. It doesn't matter if you do it or not. Just like you were bisexual before you were with me. You were just a less satisfied bisexual. Other people, like Jason, aren't that way. We offered me up to Jason around your dinner table and he turned me down, because he's a one-woman guy. Emma, I hate to break it to ya, but you're not a one-woman girl."

"I know. I've been thinking about it all the time, but I can't just go meet somebody random. And I feel ashamed for wanting to."

"Of course you do. We've got other people's 'hand-me-down morals' telling us that we need to act like we aren't individuals. It comes from everywhere. Then we build that mental prison out of other people's expectations. You reached out of it and got me. I say you should throw open the gates and tear down the walls."

"I'm married remember. There are still some rules."

"I know how to play by the rules. Leave it to me. I can get rid of that shame you feel for wanting to be yourself."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"You know that scene in The Matrix when Keanu Reeves has to pick the blue pill or the red pill?"

"Yes."

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"Which one do you want, Emma? The blue pill or the red pill."

Shelby's eyes were hungry and serious. Emma chewed on her lip hesitantly for a moment before finding her resolve, "The red pill."

____________________

Shelby's apartment had a somewhat unusual layout. The outline of it was a perfect rectangle. The entryway was on one of the short ends, and there was a wall that cut the space into a front half and a back half. The front half had a kitchen, living room, and dining area. There was also a bathroom next to the kitchen that Emma had never used. The back half was all bedroom, or, perhaps more accurately, master suite. There were a bathroom and a very roomy walk-in closet, but most of it was just an extremely spacious bedroom. Some people might have filled the space with a sitting area and something like a large tri-fold mirror, but Shelby just had a black-framed, king-size bed with a white comforter and two matching black bedside dressers. The rest of the room was only filled with plush grey carpet that was a couple shades darker than the grey walls.

Sitting in the living room, Emma analyzed the blindfold in her hands, "I haven't seen this before. Did you just get it?

"It came in the mail a couple days ago."

"Did you get this just to use with me?"

"Well, you'll be the first, but you can't take it with you. Maybe next time I'll wear it."

"Okay, why can't you be the one who wears it this time?"

"I've already thought about all the things I'm going to do to you when you can't see. I doubt you showed up with a list of blindfolded activities in your pocket."

"Why'd you text Jason that I'd be staying the night?"

(Shelby hadn't expected Jason to show her that.)

"Oh, Emma, you're going to be too tired to go home. I did say there was a whole list of activities to get through."

It had been over a month since Emma had agreed to Shelby's plan, but Shelby refused to tell her when or what that would be. Despite her recent sexual awakening, Emma was still intimidated or even fearful of her own sexual nature. When her passion was running high, she felt too out of control. It felt so right in the moment, but, beforehand, the idea of it felt wrong or more accurately, it felt improper. That is what Shelby thought of as "a cage made of other people's expectations". Somewhere, deep down inside herself, Emma knew that she craved it all, all the skin and bodies, mouths and fingers, submission and dominance. Emma felt like her control over herself had eroded, and she couldn't decide if that was good or bad. She saw the blindfold as intentionally giving up a piece of whatever control she had left. It scared her mind and excited her body.

Something was different about that moment. There was an intensity in the air, and in Shelby. Emma could sense the blindfold was important somehow. Shelby's face was trying to conceal the anxiety present in her body. Emma's mind reeled. Something else was different. The bedroom door was closed!

Her first thought was that there could've been some other woman in there. Emma pictured her waiting on the bed in black lingerie. What else could be hidden? Some kind of red-room bondage chamber? She had let Shelby dominate her a few times, but nothing involving being tied up or blindfolded. Then her mind went back to the idea of a woman on the bed, and she pictured herself between the woman and Shelby.