Keep the Blindfold On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seven women were all luxuriating in the eroticism of the moment. Not one of them was in a rush to get anywhere. Three women slowly and continually impaled themselves on the toys Emma was wearing and holding. Emma pictured them kissing each other and fondling themselves. She remembered what Shelby had said earlier and began imagining that they were women she had known or wanted.

The two women between those three were seemingly on a mission to kiss every inch of Emma's body. Their lips found the nape of her neck, the areola of her breast, and the scar at the top of her belly button. Everything they touched became an erogenous zone, and they touched everywhere.

Emma was taking the time to map and explore the newest woman on her mouth with long probing licks, and the woman was more than happy to feel Emma's tongue on every inch of her pussy.

In that moment, Emma felt that not only was all of it not wrong, all of it was right. That sort of joyful succulent sexuality. No one was being harmed by it. No one was being demeaned or losing their sense of morality. She wasn't endangering her marriage or home life. The only reason people told her that something like seven consenting adults taking their pleasures in each other was wrong, was because someone had told them it was wrong. It was just "hand-me-down morals" with no reason or basis in reality.

While the last shadows of other people's expectations were leaving Emma's mind, the group's audience descended upon them. Each of the three riders had someone sit behind them to reach around and rub their clits, and each of the body kissers got a tongue in them. Then, Emma felt Shelby put the toy she had worn at work inside of her, beneath the strapon, and turn it on.

The pace of everything quickened. The air was filled with intensity and moans. More women joined, fingering the clit workers and licking those who were licking the body kissers. Emma couldn't see the increasing crowd, but she could feel all the motion around her and hear kiss stifled moans expanding away from her body. The woman on her mouth came first, but she then stayed in her place near the center of the writhing female mass. Then the pleasure of the toy inside of Emma finally told her hips what to do with the woman riding her. She drove up into the owner of the muscular thighs who had been stilled by the person rubbing her clit, and the rider came at nearly the same time as the woman riding the self-thrusting phallus in Emma's left hand.

There seemed to be other orgasms happening all around her. She could feel bodies jerking, and she could hear voices calling out. Everyone stayed in their place, leaning against each other, riding a single wave of post-orgasmic hormones, until the last of them, the size-queen on Emma's right hand came while laughing at the incredible nature of what they had just completed.

As everyone dismounted each other, Emma felt the toy inside her turn all the way up.

"Where are you, Shelby?"

"Come find me, just keep the blindfold on."

Emma got to her feet and headed toward the voice, still wearing the strapon, fully intending to pound Shelby into next week. She hit the edge of the bed and blindly crawled onto it feeling her way. What she found were feet. Too many feet. Six of them in total with ankles up and toes down. Emma was able to picture what was happening and, after running her hand farther up the legs, confirmed that there were three women, ass up on the bed. They were side by side and one of them was Shelby.

It wasn't hard for Emma to recognize Shelby's body and she entered the woman in the middle. The toy in Emma started cycling in its alternating waves and Emma took it out and put it in the woman on her right. Shelby wasn't in charge.

As Emma began to stroke in and out of Shelby, she called out, "I want someone in front of her, too." Immediately she felt another body crawl onto the bed and position themselves in front of Shelby. Emma reached up under Shelby's torso and took the remote from her hand. She held it out to her right and said, "Someone take this." Then she smacked the ass of the woman on her left and added, "Then someone take of her, too."

Emma felt powerful directing the room while fucking Shelby, who was diligently licking as intended. After her hands confirmed that the woman on her left was tightly wrapped in a sixty-nine and the woman on her right buzzing away, Emma grabbed Shelby's hips and began pounding her as fast and as hard as she could.

Shelby was letting out a series of mumbled moans while still doing her best to please the woman in front of her. She could tell that Shelby was already heading for an orgasm. So, it must not have been her first. But, still, making her cum with a strapon was proving far more taxing than tongues, fingers, or vibrators had been. Emma was fighting a cramp in her right thigh and Shelby was getting closer still. She kept up the breakneck pace for as long as she could and decided to stop, but Shelby lifted her mouth off the pussy and cried, "I'm cumming. Oh, Emma, I'm cumming". So, Emma continued on, out of breath with her heart racing and a layer of sweat across her back.

Shelby was good to her word and came on Emma's strapon. Emma stood off the bed, unlatched the belt of it, and let it fall to the floor. She was planning on climbing back onto the bed where she had left 5 bodies, but women gathered on all sides of her and she was covered in hands. She kissed from mouth to mouth and tongue to tongue and groped into the pile of bodies. She couldn't believe the endless bounty of skin and tits and ass and mouths and hair and just...femininity.

And then...

Several hands guided Emma to lay on her back on the carpeted floor. Her face was straddled, and her pussy was licked immediately. The two women worked independently, as if the other didn't exist. Eventually, Emma came on that tongue and then another. She came from a vibrator then a finger. Women came on her face and in her mouth and were replaced with more women coming on her face and in her mouth. An impossible number of hands touched her body and their owner's lips dotted her skin with tongue laden kisses. It seemed to go on forever. Emma screamed and moaned with pleasure until her voice went hoarse then silent.

After each climax, she was sure she couldn't have another and each time she was proven wrong, even though it kept getting more difficult...

The warm-up took longer:

They were so gentle and took great care to touch her without causing overstimulated discomfort.

The stimulation took longer:

Emma had always cum easily, but now she was exhausting women, forcing them to tap in and out.

But the orgasms also lasted longer:

Eventually, she was cumming for minutes at a time.

The women on her face showed up ready to cum. They must have been touching themselves or each other. They usually only needed her increasingly feeble mouth for a matter of seconds. Woman after woman. She couldn't tell if it was a rotation or a parade. Emma had reached a kind of euphoric delirium. Her body was beyond flooded with hormones from her own endless orgasms, and she was cum drunk on pussy.

Her knees were held up by two rotating volunteers at a time to allow the next tongue or fingers or vibrator proper access. Emma's body went increasingly limp and her own tongue became nothing more than a passive sex toy the other women humped and came on endlessly. Eventually, it appeared that her body had no more to give. The women between her legs had given up, and Emma heard, "My turn, I know what she likes." From Shelby's familiar voice.

A woman came on Emma's tongue and Emma pulled a trickle of liquids into her mouth before sticking her tongue out for the next one.

Shelby's tongue began its impossibly fast circles around Emma's clit as another woman began grinding on Emma's tongue.

Slowly, Emma could feel an unstoppable orgasm building from some place so deep inside her body that she thought it must have been her soul.

The woman came hard on Emma's mouth and her juices went unattended to, running down Emma's cheek. Her tongue stayed flat over her bottom lip, and another pussy began to make use of it.

Emma's body was filled with heat.

She breathed heavily through her nose while her closed mouth was wrapped up in plump lips she was unaware belonged to the woman with the tightly curled hair.

Shelby's tongue was relentless, the circles perfect and unfaltering.

Emma's body began to convulse so violently that Curly Hair abandoned what would have amounted to her tenth orgasm of the evening.

Emma's stomached flexed and her blindfolded head flew back like the end of a whip.

The orgasm reached every point of her being. Not one muscle was functioning under her control. Emma's body was operating completely autonomously. She came so hard and so beautifully that everyone in the room could feel their own bodies tighten as if Emma were radiating orgasmic shockwaves.

Then something blacker than darkness washed over her vision.

She woke up alone in the bed the next day. The other ladies had carried her to it, like a fallen hero, after making her cum until she passed out. The blindfold was off. Midday sun filled the room. On the nightstand was 14 strips of paper with names and phone numbers. Emma let out a brief laugh realizing that was a hell of a way to meet some other women.

She felt at peace. There were no conflicts left inside of her. Emma had realized that she didn't need to be afraid of an extraordinary experience just because other people were. She had friends and lovers and a partner and a family, but she was also her own person. And that person was extraordinary, the kind of person that decides to take the leap, the kind of person that decides to take the red pill, the kind of person that decides to keep the blindfold on.