Keep the Blindfold On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma's body wanted the unknown, but her mind wouldn't allow her to put the blindfold on. That particular battle between mind and body seemed somehow climactic, like the war might be won or lost based on her decision. It was a simple request from someone she trusted deeply, "put on the blindfold", but her hands wouldn't do what her heart wanted. The moment was oddly intense, Shelby was oddly intense, and Emma's mind was still spinning trying to figure out why.

"Emma. I've got quite an evening planned for you, but you seem nervous. If you're not up to it, we can just go out to dinner. This is just about having a good time, it's not worth stressing about."

"What's behind the bedroom door? It's never closed."

"An unseemly number of orgasms."

Emma nodded and slowly put the blindfold up to her face. Shelby tied it securely. The blindfold was not a simple strip of cloth. It had cushioned eye patches sewn into it, and it completely took away her sight without any shadows or peripherals coming through.

Shelby took both of Emma's hands and stood her up. Then Shelby kissed her. Their tongues went into each other's mouths without any hesitation. Their taste buds swirled while their lips chewed and their arms wrapped around their bodies. Both women felt the other's skin flush and grow hot. Shelby broke the kiss, grabbed Emma's hand, and walked her through the bedroom door.

____________________

The air felt different. The minimalist set-up in the room typically made it feel airy and sometimes cold. Emma thought it was just the blindfold, that she usually must have felt a bit of what her eyes saw in all the open space. But there was more. It smelled different. She could detect some mix of flowery scents. It made her wonder if Shelby had put out lotions or lit candles. Either one seemed potentially exciting, but maybe a bit uncharacteristically romantic from her best friend/booty call.

Shelby stopped them in what Emma thought must be either the middle of the oversized room or near the foot of the bed. Shelby slipped the straps of Emma's dress over her shoulder and let it fall to the floor. Emma began to see the attraction of the blindfold as Shelby kissed her neck while undoing her bra. Then Shelby backed away. Emma could feel the wet spots on her neck exposed to the air, but nothing else. She felt unsteady. Only her feet on the carpet made sure she was tethered to the Earth.

Emma jumped when she felt Shelby come up behind her. She felt Shelby's arms wrap around her and Shelby's hand slide into her underwear. Emma was more than ready, and a finger began pumping into her in a way it had never done before. The whole hand rocked back and forth over a pivot point, rubbing her clit whenever the finger retracted. It was a divine sensation and it made her legs like jelly. She sank down to her knees and let herself get wrapped up from behind again. The rocking, pumping motion resumed, but it wasn't Shelby behind her. It was never Shelby behind her because, at that moment, Shelby's voice came from in front of her.

"Emma, we're not alone."

(Emma's hand instinctively shot up toward the blindfold but was stopped by Shelby's. Not forcefully. Shelby didn't grab her wrist or shove Emma's hand away. She only put her hand in the way of the reflex with her fingertips touching Emma's temple.)

"We're not breaking any of your rules. However, before you go taking the blindfold off, let me explain MY rules for tonight."

(Emma realized she was reflexively humping the hand expertly working inside her underwear. She felt like she was supposed to pull away, but this was what she wanted. This was what she was hoping for when she put on the blindfold. She still felt like she wasn't supposed to want it. Then a mouth clamped down on her left nipple. "There's two of them," she thought as she continued to bounce and roll on whoever's hand was pleasing her, "how many more coul...". Another mouth began licking and sucking her right nipple. Both women were massaging the breast their mouth was on with one hand and rubbing Emma's glorious hips and ass with the other.)

"My rules are simple. The evening is over when you take the blindfold off. You can take it off right now, and these three women will stop and walk away. You'll see who they are, but the price of knowing, is everything stops. No one is going to tie you up or make it so that you can't take the blindfold off. Now, or later, it will all be over as soon as you take off the blindfold"

(Emma's hand was still up, frozen on its original way to take off the blindfold. Shelby's hand was no longer in the way. Emma had six hands and two mouths taking a full survey of her body. What was left of other people's expectations, other people's definitions of ladylike, and other people's definitions of slut, were trying to hide, scared, deep in Emma's mind.)

"If you leave the blindfold on, these women will fulfill every fantasy you've ever told me. Including being another woman's first. This is the woman on your right's coming out party."

(That woman raised up and kissed Emma with shocking passion. Emma could sense years of longing in that kiss. It was the kind of kiss a soldier gets in the first private moment after coming back from war. It broke Emma's faux panic. It melted away every worry. This woman was herself a few months ago, touching and tasting a woman for the first time too late in life because she was taught not to trust her own emotions. Emma was her Shelby, her guide to being true to herself. Emma's raised hand finally lowered and moved into the tightly curled hair of the woman she was kissing.)

"If you leave the blindfold on, these could be any women in the world. Maybe a friend from college that wants to know what your pussy tastes like. Maybe a woman you've seen in the grocery store that wants you to cum all over her strapon. You won't know if you're licking your favorite waitress's pussy or sharing that taste with your boss in a kiss."

"I'm the only one that's going to talk. If you want to hear anyone else's voice, you'll have to make them moan."

Emma felt someone step over her shoulder so that they had one foot in front of her left side and one behind her right side. Whoever it was, they gently tilted Emma's head back and lowered themselves onto her mouth. When she felt the smooth lips of the woman on her mouth and trimmed hairs on her nose, Emma eagerly dove her tongue into who she assumed was Shelby. The lips weren't as full, and the taste was unfamiliar, very unfamiliar. It was much richer and more intense than Shelby. In short, it was delicious. Emma suddenly found herself unintimidated by her situation. She was just eager to sample the whole buffet of experiences that had been prepared for her. She could always take the blindfold off when she had had her fill and see who they were.

At that point, the count was four. She was riding one's hand while licking another's pussy like it was the only thing keeping her alive. The two women working her breasts pulled off and grabbed her hands. Each of them led one of Emma's hands between their legs. They were both excited, but the first-timer on her right was so wet it was running down her legs. It felt like the woman on her left was wearing some kind of garter or crotchless panties. Before finding her clit, Emma ran her hand along the thighs and found stockings. There was no such body mapping for her right hand. Both of the first-timer's hands steered Emma's fingers straight inside where they were swallowed up eagerly.

That got Emma her first moan. As her fingers slid in, the moan came out. Then, as if it were contagious, a moaning, grunting chorus formed around her, singing its song of pleasure. The second to join was the woman she was licking. Then from several feet away a moan let her know that there were people she had not yet encountered, probably touching themselves to the show she was putting on. Picturing an aroused audience caused her own body to flush with excitement, and the woman fingering her (who was also fingering herself at that point) let out a moan with the rest when her hand was soaked anew.

Emma heard the first camera snap, and she smiled around her busy tongue. She knew Jason would lose his mind when he saw her smothered by four women. She loved driving him crazy.

The moans continued to spread across the room and Emma lost any attempt at a count. It could have been 6 or 7, but also could've been two dozen. She was jerked out of that thought, and away from the women on either side, by being aggressively pulled into the pussy she was pleasing. Whoever it was, she was cumming, and cumming hard. Two hands on the back of Emma's head pulled her in so tightly that she could feel the weight on her teeth. She struggled to keep her tongue working the succulent woman, eager to taste her impending orgasm. Now that Emma's hands were free, she ran them over the woman's body. She felt it happen, a ripple of tightening muscles imploding into the center before bursting out with a buck against her mouth. She wrapped both hands around the delicious woman's ass to hold on. She licked and sucked and held the woman in place through her orgasm. There was no gush like Shelby, but a fresh batch of juices coated both her lips and Emma's. It was like catching drops of heaven on her tongue. Then they released each other, and the woman disappeared from Emma's touch into her blindness. Similarly, the woman behind her pulled her hand out of Emma's underwear and backed away audibly sucking her fingers.

There had been so much sensory information that Emma had almost forgotten she was blindfolded. Now, free of the four women who had encased her, she was again off-balance in the dark. Emma had forgotten where she was in the room and didn't know which way she was facing. A soft moan to her right was the first bit of input she had to navigate with, and she crawled toward it through the darkness. Barely more than an arm's length away, the first thing she found attached to the sound, was that head of tightly curled hair.

Emma's hand explored the body. Whoever she was, she was furiously masturbating. Her body was soft under Emma's hands, far more plump than either of the other female bodies she had examined. On top of all the tense, self-pleasing muscles was a cloudy layer of puffy flesh. There was something inherently feminine about it, delicate and substantial. As Emma's hands moved south, circumventing the two arms that were hard at work, they grasped at the feast of tender flesh. There wasn't enough of a stomach for her to think of the woman as fat, but she must have been very full-figured. After Emma found the woman's large circling hips, she moved around the body to get between the legs. Emma said, "Let me help you with that", and dove into a world of succulent puffy flesh. The woman's pussy was like a large peach without a pit. There was soft wetness engulfing Emma's whole mouth and part of her cheeks. Emma struggled a bit at first to keep her nose where she could get breath. Then, more of that tender, womanly flesh contacted Emma as the two thick thighs squeezed her ears, effectively removing another of her senses. Leaving only the new taste of another woman and the soft embrace of her comforting skin.

Emma felt three hands begin to remove her underwear. She could sense their two owners on either side of her as she lifted her knees and then toes to let the underwear slide off her legs. Her ass was hiked up in the air and her back was arched downward to her buried face. "Curly Hair" was moaning in the fast rhythm of her panting breaths, preparing to cum on the redhead's busy tongue, when a strapon entered Emma from behind. She moaned like a woman getting exactly what she was hoping for.

She lifted her head with her eyes closed, biting her slick flavorful bottom lip. Emma's focus shifted to pushing back into the dildo. She wanted all of it in her, but Curly Hair's hand, desperately grasping for the back of Emma's head, put her back on the task of finishing what she started.

Emma was now fully nude, getting fucked from behind in front of a room full of women, with her tongue in some mystery woman's pussy, and she had never been more turned on.

The strapon began pumping into her at a steady pace. It was driving Emma's face into Curly Hair's pussy. Emma laid a fat flat tongue at the base of Curly Hair's clit and let the hips slamming into her ass do the rest. Each thrust and retreat pushed and pulled Emma's tongue across the swollen bud. Curly Hair kept one hand on the back of Emma's head and, after a moment, she started to grind against Emma's face at a much quicker pace. Curly Hair's other hand pounded against the floor, and then a small flood let Emma know her work was done for the moment.

She turned her head and lay her cheek on the quivering pussy she had just pleased and began to melt into the sensations of whoever was fucking her. The fullness of the strapon at the end of each thrust was maddening in its perfection. Emma was still being pushed into Curly Hair's lips and after a few seconds of her cheek passively grinding into them she could sense there was more to do. She turned her head to flutter her tongue against the re-engorged clit, and Emma gave Curly Hair her second orgasm almost instantly.

The pace of the strapon increased dramatically. The woman behind her sunk her fingers into Emma's hips drilled her with what she recognized as the toy she and Shelby had picked out together. Every thrust adopted an audible smack when it met Emma's perfect ass. Curly Hair was still receiving the good work of Emma's mouth as the other woman fucked her like a jack-hammer. With her body being frenetically tossed around and her own moans escaping around her tongue, Emma delivered Curly Hair's third orgasm about two minutes later to actual applause.

By that point, Emma needed to cum badly. She scrambled away from the strapon, through Curly Hair's legs and sat on her mouth. She felt the woman under her freeze with panic. Emma told her, "This won't take long, I promise. Stick your tongue down toward your chin and wave your head side to side." True to her word Emma came quickly with both of her hands full of tightly curled hair. The orgasm itself was not spectacular, but it was relieving enough to let her take emotional pleasure in the savoring moans of the newly christened pussy eater lapping up what she was feeding her.

Emma crawled back toward where she had left whoever was wearing the strapon and found that she was still there, but she wasn't alone. She was lying on her back and someone was bouncing up and down on top of her, riding her like a cowgirl.

Emma discovered a glorious fact about being with women that night in Shelby's enormous bedroom. Every woman's body is a uniquely erotic experience. Emma wrapped her arms around "Cowgirl" and she was tiny. Her body was so small and tight and slim, but still held all the femininity of all the others. Her skin was smooth and supple, her pert breasts perfectly filled Emma's palm, and she had just enough hips and ass that Emma could feel them flatten out when they crashed down on the woman under her. She was just as much woman as the curvaceous Curly Hair or long shapely Shelby, and her femininity made Emma want her.

Emma reached around in between Cowgirl's legs and found her clit. She flicked it back and forth with her finger like a windshield wiper. Cowgirl sank down on the silicone dick inside her, tilted her head back, and pulled Emma in for a kiss. Their tongues wrapped around each other, and both of their mouths tasted like the other mystery women in the room. Cowgirl came while their tongues were still sharing their secrets, and then she got up and pulled Emma forward. Emma lowered herself onto it, feeling the slickness of Cowgirls juices sliding into her. She reached down to touch herself, feeling another orgasm could be quickly achieved with the wet strapon inside of her, but instead she was slowly bent over by someone behind her. Judging by the small delicate hands she assumed it was the woman she had just been kissing.

The woman wearing the strapon hugged Emma's body to her own and began pumping it into her at a fast and steady pace. Cowgirl put on another strapon, but it was much smaller, only about the size of a hotdog. Emma had no idea until it started to slide into her ass. It was a fantasy she had only said out loud once in her life. Emma wondered if Jason had told Shelby, knowing she could make it happen. The small dildo eased its way in delicately, with the care administered by someone familiar with the sensation of having things aggressively shoved in their ass.

Once fully inserted, the three women started a perfect alternating rhythmic dance. Emma rolled her hips forward in unison with a thrust from beneath her, while Cowgirl pulled back. Then Emma rolled her hips back, welcoming Cowgirl's thrust into her. Things started very slow. (front...back...front...back) Sliding in and out with smooth and sensual ease. Emma felt impossibly full. The women inside of her were both experienced and made sure it was as comfortable as it was pleasurable.

As Emma got more into the sensations, the pace quickened (front...back...front...back). Emma placed her hands wide out on the floor for support. She started humping at them both with such force she nearly knocked Cowgirl over, but the gathering crowd caught her and held her in place before she slipped out. (front back front back) Emma was still blindfolded and began to feel many unknown hands rubbing her body, fondling her tits, squeezing her ass, and tugging her hair. It was an exhibitionist's dream. (frontbackfrontbackfrontback) The forceful rolling of her hips became frantic and almost violent. The woman under her had to raise her knees for fear that Emma would break the harness. Cowgirl had to have someone hold her up against the force of Emma impaling herself again and again with mad eagerness. She fucked herself harder than anyone else had ever dared, working her body with maximum effort, making unintelligible sounds like a maniac. The other two women could barely hold on as she turned her head up with veins rising out of her neck and released a teeth-baring scream into her blind darkness.

The body-wrecking orgasm was a complete surprise to Emma. She didn't recognize it coming from somewhere other than her clit. She didn't even think it was possible for her. Emma lunged forward away from both members and curled up in the embrace of a woman she found there, riding out the remainder of her orgasm, holding her knees to her chest. After she had finished cumming, she rolled onto her back, flat on the floor, and felt the leather straps of the strapon being slid over her feet and up her legs. She was just recovering her breath as the buckle was tightened and someone with very muscular thighs lowered themselves onto it.

Emma had never worn a strapon and couldn't really tell if she was supposed to do anything with it while on bottom. She was too spent anyhow and just let herself be ridden, thankful for a break after the overwhelming sensations of being DP'd for the first time. Emma's hands were pulled off of the thighs straddling her and each one was handed a dildo. The one in her left hand was buzzing and moving. The one in her right hand was so monstrous that her fingers could not meet on the other side of it. Both were led away from her body and straddled. She felt a pussy lower on each of them to the top of her hands.

Two more women crawled up on either side of the one riding her hips and began kissing Emma's chest and ribs and stomach all the way up to her collar bone. With five women on top of her, she felt there was only one thing to do. Still blindfolded, Emma tilted her head back, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue, silently asking the darkness for another woman. She felt two shins deftly placed on either side of her head without sitting on her hair (being with women had many advantages), and a new set of lips were placed on her tongue.