Keep This Secret Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
639 Followers

"Maybe it could."

At that moment, I found Mariana to be absolutely charming. It was clear that Mary's pictures were affecting her on a sexual level. Seeing her like that was cute beyond words. And remember that Mariana was nude. We'd just made love, and she looked wonderful, with all that long black hair draped across that curvy, lush body.

"I think a good thing for me to do is mention to Mary that you are ready to meet her. We can work out the details later. Maybe she'd like to do it at her club. Maybe she'd rather invite you over to dinner first. She's a great cook," I said.

"Of course she is. I get the feeling Mary is a perfect woman," Mariana said.

"There are two women in my life who are virtually perfect," I said. "Can you guess who they are?"

Mariana smiled. "You always know exactly what I want to hear, David. Tell Mary I'd love to meet her. I hope she likes me. I'm pretty sure I'll like her."

"I'm sure you'll both like each other," I said.

Then I got an idea. "I know what we should do," I said. "Give me my cell phone. I want to take your picture."

"What, now?" she asked. "I'm naked."

"I noticed. That's part of the reason I want to take it right now."

Mariana looked panicked. She covered her boobs with one hand. "From the time I was a teenager, everyone told me to never let a man take pictures like that."

"That's usually good advice. But you know me well enough to know I would never show pictures like that to anyone without your permission. I want permission to take some nude pictures and show them to exactly one person."

"Mary."

"Precisely. It's only fair. You've seen her naked. Let her see you."

This conversation continued for a while. It took time to overcome Mariana's resistance. I didn't want to use the sonic stimulator, and I was glad she finally agreed.

I'm not as good a photographer as Mary, but I came up with a few good ideas for how Mariana could pose. She looked wonderfully shy and hesitant, but she did everything I asked her to do. I ended up taking about a dozen shots. Mariana made me delete three of them. When it was over, Mariana was happy with the result.

"I look good," she said, scrolling through her pictures.

"You sound surprised," I said.

Mariana had gotten a lot of news that day. It was a lot to process. I was tempted to start yacking about all the things we could do now that she was a tenured professor, but I decided to just shut up and let her enjoy the moment.

It was obvious she was enjoying her nude photos. "Do these pictures want to make you do anything in particular?" she said. "They make me want to do something."

"Is it something men and women do in bed, when they aren't wearing clothes?"

"You read my mind," she said.

.........................................................................

Have you taken nude photos of your lovers? The author has. It's amusing that parents think they can convince their children to never, ever do something that has become such a common part of modern romance. If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret reveals the next step in Mary's evolution as a fully realized woman.

JQueen9
JQueen9
639 Followers
12