Keep This Secret Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At long last, I started the part of the conversation that would be most important.

"Alana, you are one of the sexiest women I've ever met," I said. "I want to make love to you. You want that too, don't you?"

"I want that too."

Undressing Alana was a rare treat. After all she'd been through, I thought that the best way to have sex with Alana was to treat her like I'd treat an innocent young virgin. She needed to feel appreciated. Cared for. More than anything else, I needed to let her know I thought her magnificent body was stunning. That was easy. She WAS stunning.

I was careful to take it slow, beginning by spending a lot of time giving her loving kisses that gradually became deeper and more passionate. I worked my way down to her breasts, which were average sized, but looked bigger because they rested on top of large pectorals. I kissed my way down her abs, lavishing attention on her powerful six-pack. Her body felt like iron wrapped in skin like velvet. It was particularly exciting when I slowly removed her panties and got my first look at her pussy. It was waxed everywhere, naturally - Alana didn't want anything to come between her and her bikini during competitions. I could talk a long time about the majesty of the sight before me, but one thing dominated all else.

Alana's cliterous was very large. I didn't ask, of course, but I assumed Alana had to have taken performance enhancing hormones that made her cliterous grow. I wish bodybuilders didn't do that kind of stuff, but I also wish the world was free of hunger, bigotry, and war. The behavior of bodybuilders seems fairly minor in comparison. For me, the sight of that big clitoris made my mouth water. I wanted to kiss it. Lick it. Suck on it. Nibble it. I wanted to spend the rest of my day making love to Alana's clitoris, so I tried to do just that.

She jumped the first time she felt my tongue there. I spread her legs a little more so I could get as close as possible to that delicious marvel. Alana's clitoris was so unusual that I couldn't help wondering if some stupid jerk had ever complained about it. She would come to know I thought her clit was better than perfect.

I tried to make Alana cum just by eating her pussy. My standard routine with women is to get them to cum once with my mouth, then try for a second one with my cock. I eventually realized that didn't seem likely with Alana. A lot of women have trouble having orgasms with a man, having more luck with vibrators. I could do no more than try my best.

I climbed up Alana's muscular body. It's tempting to say it was like climbing the rock face of a cliff, but I've never done rock climbing, and I didn't imagine it was like that at all. It was like being with a marvelous woman who was about to let me make love to her. I'm pretty sure it felt better than reaching the summit of Mt. Everest.

My cock reached the entrance to her pussy, and Alana shifted her hips to get the alignment just right. I tried to push my cock inside her, but it was slow going. Maybe it had been a long time since Alana made love. Maybe her muscles were so strong they made it hard for me to slip inside. For whatever reason, I applied all the effort I could to the task of getting my cock inside her. Things got easier when I got about half way. She began moving her hips in a rocking motion that felt nice, and seemed to welcome my cock in to get better acquainted. Alana got more excited, making sweet, girly noises and hugging me to her chest.

We both got more excited when I finally slid my entire cock inside her. It felt so good I couldn't help going faster than usual. You know how much I enjoy teasing women to the point of making them beg. That would have been a nice thing to do for Alana. She would have liked it. But I just couldn't. I wanted to cum. She did, too.

Alana's orgasm was pleasant. Maybe I expected something earth-shaking because Alana was so big and strong. Instead, she made sweet cooing sounds as she trembled. Like I say - pleasant. There was a big smile on her face, and a loving look in her eyes. It hadn't gone as I expected, but it had been just fine.

It took a few more minutes for me. She ran her hands through my hair and giggled as I worked to make myself cum. "Ahhhh," she said when she felt me climax inside her. She held my head in her hands and gave me a big, deep kiss.

She reached out and held my hand as we were lying next to each other. Neither one of us said anything for a while. Finally, Alana raised up on one elbow. "That was just wonderful, David," she said, looking down at my face.

"You are wonderful, Alana," I said.

We talked for a while, and Alana ran one hand all over the front of my body. I should explain that I was in pretty good shape back then. I'd been following Mary's diet and exercise program for a while. I couldn't remember the taste of pizza or cheeseburgers, but I felt better, and I liked what I saw in the mirror. Still, it was easy to feel like a 97 pound weakling next to Alana. It was reassuring that she seemed to enjoy touching me.

This went on for a while, and then the inevitable happened. I got hard again. Alana seemed surprised. "This is what happens when a man lays down next to a woman as sexy as you," I said. "I can do this all day."

Alana wrapped her hand around my cock and pumped up and down long enough to make sure I was fully erect. Then she climbed on top of my body and lowered her pussy down on my cock. She began riding me. Slowly. Moving around in circles intended to make my cock as happy as possible.

For a while, I worked to delay my orgasm. I assumed it would take some time for Alana to climax again, and I wanted to make sure my boner lasted long enough for that to happen. But at some point I realized Alana was not trying to make herself cum. She was doing all this for my benefit only. She was being a kind, generous lover. She'd had one orgasm, and she had no interest in having another.

There was no point trying to delay.

I got the impression that the one thing Alana enjoyed most was seeing how much I liked exploring her body with my hands and my eyes. I put a pillow behind my head to give myself a better view of this strong, beautiful woman as she sat astride me.

I love the cowgirl position. Nothing beats it. It feels great, and the view is even better. It puts the woman in complete control, and that's nice occasionally. Most of the time I'm in charge. I think women usually like it when the man is in control. It feels natural to me, as though nature designed us to be creatures that had sex with the man enjoying being in control, and the woman enjoying the man having his way with her.

I hope that doesn't sound sexist. I'm a neuroscientist, so I'm out of my field here. My point is that part of what I love so much about the cowgirl position is that it allows men and women to enjoy each other in a different way. It seemed especially nice with Alana because she's so powerful. If she tried, she could easily kick my ass. Letting her take control was a special treat.

It wasn't much later that I came. This climax was less urgent than the first, but we both enjoyed it anyway. Alana seemed to like making me cum this way. There was a pleased look on her face when she felt my cock start throbbing inside her. I reached out for her, and she laid down on my chest. "Thank you," I said, pulling her to me.

"You're welcome," she said, looking as pleased as I'd ever seen her.

Alana got up to fetch some water from her kitchen. When she pulled on a robe, I said, "Stop. Please, don't put that on yet. I'm not finished looking at you." That request seemed to surprise and please her, so she took off the robe and was gloriously naked when she came back to bed. For the next half hour I sipped the water while running my hand all over her skin. "I just can't get over how beautiful you are," I finally said. "I can't keep my hands off of you. Can't take my eyes off of you."

"There are a lot of men who don't share your opinion," Alana said.

"There are a lot of men who are stupid," I said. "Would you like to hear a math joke?"

"Uh . . . Am I going to understand it?"

"Sure. There's just one equation, and it's a very simple one," I said.

"I've spent a lot of years hanging out with people who are math nerds. We are very sensitive to the fact that we understand stuff that baffles most people. Especially math. I once came up with something I call the Lightfoot Theorem. It's my little contribution to the field of microeconomics. Feel free to nominate me for the Nobel Prize in economics. If I win, I'll split the prize with you."

"Right. The Lightfoot Theorem. That has a nice ring to it."

"Thank you. Ready? Here goes.

"Fifty percent of people are in the dumb half."

It took a second, but Alana laughed. "I get it," she said. "It's funny because it's true. True by definition."

"Yeah, it's possible to have endless variations on the Lightfoot Principle. Fifty percent of people are in the young half. Fifty percent are in the short half. The fat half. The musically talented half. The possibilities are infinite.

"Looking at you, I am reminded that fifty percent are in the beautiful half. The sexy half. In your case, of course, you are in the top one percent of those categories."

Alana smiled. "I could get to like this kind of math. I could get used to being treated this way."

I kissed her hand. "If we're being serious, I hope you'll let me treat you this way a lot. I hope this wasn't a one-time thing. I'm not going to stalk you or anything like that. I know you are a very busy woman. But you are what I'm going to dream about tonight. I don't want to see you only in my dreams."

Alana got a look on her face that made me think she hadn't gotten nearly enough of this kind of treatment. All women deserve to be treated like precious, beautiful princesses; Alana deserved it more than most.

"That would be very nice," she whispered.

She eventually told me I had to leave because she had an appointment with her coach. "Can I see you again soon?" I asked. Alana seemed pleased that I wanted to arrange another liaison immediately, so we set up a time to meet in just two days.

I felt pretty good when I went home. Mary heard the elevator open, so she poked her head around the corner to verify it was me. "Hi David. How was your day?"

"Very nice so far," I said. "It just got a little nicer when I saw your face."

She smiled, gave me a kiss, then walked with me to sit on a sofa. I put my arm around her and thought for the gazillionth time that I am the luckiest of all men. Mary got a strange look, then asked me, "Who did you have sex with this time?"

"How the hell do you know that?" I asked. "Do I smell like perfume or something?" I hadn't detected any perfume on Alana, but maybe I was just paying too much attention to other things.

"No, you don't smell like perfume," Mary said. "I can tell from your body language. You look . . . I don't know. Extra relaxed. Satiated? Satisfied? You always look like this after we make love. So, who was the lucky girl? Someone I know?"

I still find it hard to believe that Mary is so curious about the other women in my life. "Her name is Alana. She's new here. I don't know if you've had time to meet her."

"Is that the bodybuilder?"

"Yes. That's the one."

"I met her at a reception for new girls being helped by the foundation," Mary said. "I felt a bit concerned about her. She seemed uncomfortable, and she was hunched over a lot. She's a big girl, and I got the feeling she wanted to look shorter."

"I'm sorry to hear that, because it fits with what I know," I said. I told Mary about the abuse Alana has received over her decision to pursue bodybuilding. When I told her that Alana's previous boyfriend said she looked like a gorilla, Mary was horrified.

"That's dreadful!" she said. "That poor girl! She must have felt awful!"

"I got the feeling she felt a little worse than awful," I said.

"A gorilla. He called her a gorilla!" Mary said, repeating the words as though she needed to convince herself that someone could be that heartless.

I find it very easy to believe. Fifty percent of people are in the cruel half.

Mary prepared a very fine meal, as she always did. We spent some time talking about how things were going at the foundation, and how they were going at the club where Mary danced. Apparently there were some new girls Mary liked, and she thought I should meet them. It had been a while since I'd gone to the club. She suggested asking Mariana. Or Alana.

"I don't know if Alana goes in for that kind of thing, but I'll find out," I said.

"Do that. I'd love to meet her."

We made love. Once again, the fact that it was just a few hours after I'd had an exciting time making love to Alana did nothing to curb my hunger for Mary. It was mainly because Mary is such an appealing woman, of course, but also because I felt so strong and vigorous. She'd really whipped me into shape. I was in pretty good condition when we met, but Mary helped me achieve a level of fitness I hadn't imagined was possible. Do elite athletes feel like this?

We were lying together in bed, on the edge of sleep, when Mary sat up suddenly and shook my shoulder. "I know what you have to do," she said.

"Do? Do about what?" I asked.

"About Alana. I know what you need to do about Alana."

.................................................................................

We call bullshit. David claims he's only trying to help Loretta and Alana. Is it possible he simply likes the idea of seducing two spectacular athletes? Doesn't that sound like a chapter from an erotic novel? If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells how the relationship with Alana evolves.

12