Keep This Secret Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my pussy!" she said, giggling. "Eat my pussy now!"

Aye aye, Captain. I lowered my face to Zippy's pussy and began licking around her thick outer lips. She shaved, but she seemed to be trying to grow in a little landing strip. Some dancers think most men like a little hair down there.

"Don't tease me," Zippy said. "Eat me. Eat me now!"

So that's what I did. I tried to eat Zippy pussy with the same enthusiasm she'd lavished on my cock. It seemed to be what she wanted. Her hips bucked underneath me, making it hard for me to maintain contact between my tongue and her clit, but we managed. This went on for a short while, then Zippy threw me down on my back and mounted me again. This time she went for the reverse cowgirl position, with her acting as though I was an actual bucking bronco.

I was almost ready to cum when she changed things again. This time she straddled my face and told me to lick, suck and nibble. That's what made her climax the first time. She fell off to the side as her orgasm receded. She kept giggling. She never really stopped giggling. For Zippy, sex seemed to be one long reason to giggle enthusiastically.

She laid on her back, catching her breath, and looking at me like I was some kind of miracle worker. All I'd done was follow her instructions. "Do you think you can climb on top and fuck me, man?" she asked with a huge smile.

"I think I can do that," I said.

My cock had calmed down a lot, but I didn't want to just pound into Zippy's pussy. I wanted to enjoy her for a while. She seemed to like the slower pace. She put one hand behind my head and looked in my eyes. As with all things, she looked as though there was nothing she'd rather do than make love exactly the way we were doing it.

I was a bit surprised when she had another orgasm. It didn't seem like I'd done enough to make it happen, but it happened anyway. For the first time, Zippy went limp. All that coiled up energy had finally released.

"Fill my pussy," she whispered. "I want to feel you fill me up."

It didn't take long for me to do just that. I remember thinking that it was the very first time for me to shoot her full of warm wetness, but that I hoped it wouldn't be the last.

It was not.

.....................................................................

This might be the most extreme example of the way David's sexual preferences have changed. Before this story began, he would never have gravitated toward a woman like Zippy. Now, she is irresistible to him. If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells what happens to Victoria as she gets deeper in a very challenging job and a very unusual relationship.

12