Keeping Her Job - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgDaddy33
BgDaddy33
98 Followers

"I'm sorry"was all it said. The sky outside my window was growing dark. I thought it was odd that Sam would text me this late. My breath caught.

"Where's Thomas?" I texted back with shaky fingers.

"I sent him to the store to get chicken" she replied, and then right after added,

"he forgot to get some on the way home like I asked"

I smiled automatically at the domesticity of her reply. It sounded so odd coming from her, from someone so young. I couldn't picture her in the kitchen, then again...

Another message came through,

"I'm sorry" Sam tried again.

"It's okay" I fired back simply.

"I chickened out" she explained again unnecessarily. I started to type out a message telling her not to worry about it when another text from her came through with a picture attached. The corner of my lips curled up as I opened the attachment. It was a picture of Samantha's ass in panties. Her top was raised and her pants pushed down. Sam's ass had not been much to look at in those mom jeans earlier, but her flat little ass looked fucking great in the picture. She wore some kind of boyshort panties I assumed from the high sides along her hips but they had ridden high up in her ass separating her ass cheeks and making her ass look thick and inviting. I don't know much about women's underwear but they didn't look like a thong, though they may as well have been the way they disappeared into the crack of her ass and left her ass cheeks exposed. It was a panty-eating ass and I recalled all the times I had watched her walking away in the last months. The panty lines in my memories matched what I saw in the picture and I couldn't help wanting to take each cheek, pull them apart and bury my face in her sweet pussy from behind. It was a sinfully provocative picture.

It took me a while before I was able to take my eyes off Sam's ass and finally notice that she had sent a message along with it,

"Please don't be mad at me. You can spank me tomorrow if you want."

My eyes glazed over at that, my cock throbbed in my hand.

***

BgDaddy33
BgDaddy33
98 Followers
12