Kelly and Kareem Pt. 02

Story Info
The whole crew gets a piece of Kelly.
1.3k words
2.6
9.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

12 months on from the first story, Kelly and Kareem have had sexual encounters well into the hundreds and engaged if every manner of depravity Kareem could conjure up. But he was eager to push his Filipina fuck toy past her limits and see how much he could get away with. He decided to invite Kelly to a fancy hotel suite for their latest hookup. This surprised Kelly as it was a more fancy hookup than the backseat blowjobs and dick riding she was accustomed to for the past year.

Kareem told Kelly to make sure she looked her best. She went out and bought an elegant black Michael Kors dress for $350 and fancy $400 fishnet stockings and decided to forego underwear for easier access. She got her hair washed, highlighted and curled. This was going to be more romantic and she should could finally show Kareem her worth as a woman and prompt him to see her in a different light. She took it upon herself to purchase three candles, which she lit 15 minutes before his expected arrival. She also purchased a $200 bottle of champagne to give him a hint about the ambiance of the evening,

It was 5 pm sharp and Kelly had taken a long bath, scrubbed her body thoroughly and applied sensual perfume. This was going to be the night their relationship was transformed. She also purchased a $500 a night suite on Kareem's command. Kelly could scarcely afford these expenses but wanted to impress her love interest.

By 5:15 Kareem still hadn't arrived and Kelly was nervous. She texted him to inquire about his whereabouts. "We'll be there in two." "who is we?" Kelly replied in confusion. At that moment, the door opened and Kareem was accompanied by 5 black guys who had clearly been drinking heavily.

Jamal was clearly the ringleader of the group. He was about 6'8 and 260lbs. He was joined by Malik, who was 6'5 and about 280, Ricardo who was 6'6 and 250, Gary who was 6'5 and 230 and Kareem's brother Kahlil who was 6'7 and 220. "They just won the championship and I figured you'd make a good gift for the team," Kareem informed a horrified Kelly.

"No time to waste bitch, lets get a look at you," Jamal barked. He promptly ripped her beautiful new dress in half and flung it to the floor. He also tore off the dark red bra she had just picked up and used a pocket knife to cut through her stockings.

"I don't like fancy shit," he explained. Kelly was in tears as her dream night now lay in ruins. Kareem pushed Kelly to her knees and told her to open her mouth wide. Jamal whipped an 11 inch cock out of his boxers while telling his boys to tie her wrists and feet with what was left of her Michael Kors dress. Now restrained and unable to fight back, Jamal forced his full length down Kelly's throat. He ordered Kareem to plug her nose as he enjoyed the feeling of his thick cock head brushing against her tonsils. After holding her there for 60 seconds as she began to lose consciousness, Jamal began to viciously attack her throat with his monster penis.

Bubbles of saliva and gobs of spit drained through Kelly's beautiful lips and onto the floor. Ricardo began whipping her ass cheeks with his belt as she was orally violated. Kelly shrieked each time the belt made contact with her flesh, leaving bruises and red marks. She yelped especially loud as the metal buckle scratched her right butt cheek causing her to bite down on Jamal's penis.

"This bitch must be crazy, hold her down," ordered an enraged Jamal. As she was held on the floor by the other guys, unable to move a muscle, Jamal took the first lit candle and dripped the scorching wax onto her exposed nipples. Kelly tried to scream but Malik forced her torn fishnet stockings into her mouth and held his hand over her face.

"Next time you don't listen to us, the wax is going in your eyes," Jamal threatened her.

With their prey now pacified, Ricardo was told to take her ass while Kahlil was able to enjoy her mouth. "My bro said you have a great throat," Kahlil told Kelly. He stuffed his 9 inch dick down her throat as Ricardo positioned his slim eight inches at her anal entrance. After cautioning her to mind her teeth, Jamal gave the go ahead and Ricardo began slamming Kelly's asshole with no lubrication. She cried and gagged on Kahlil's cock as the anal assault continued. The other guys popped the champagne and began chugging it as Ricardo and Kahlil simultaneously abused her mouth and anus.

Kelly's throat contractions on his cock were too much for Kahlil and he deposited his load into her throat before holding her mouth and nose and ordering her to swallow. As Kelly began spitting up semen, Kareem thanked her for buying the champagne and said she could have the rest. He had Kahlil and Ricardo hold her back as he poured a quarter bottle of bubbly into her mouth with her nose held shut. She choked and spat up all over the floor.

"She licked my ass at work, this girl will do anything," Kareem told Jamal. Jamal ordered a distraught Kelly to lie down the bed with her head leaning off the edge. "I still haven't showered since the game," he informed her. Jamal stuck his sweaty ass in Kelly's face and ordered her to clean his crack. It wreaked of foul sweat and the odour of shit but everytime Kelly retracted her tongue, Malik would whip her legs and stomach with the belt. "I want you to go deeper," Jamal ordered her. "I can't" she protested. "Please just fuck my throat or pussy, even my ass." Jamal got off Kelly's face and grabbed the second candle. He felt her beautifully manicured feet and kissed the sole of her foot before dripping hot wax between her toes. Kelly yelped from the intense pain. "Now you have to eat all their asses" Jamal directed.

He lubed up her pussy with his slop and penetrated her vaginally. She had never had such a big cock inside of her pussy and it killed her. She could feel him stretching her past her physical limits as the other five guys took turns sitting on her face. She tongued fucked five sweaty male assholes as her vagina was destroyed. She stuck her tongue into each rectum as far as it would go as she did not want more punishment.

Jamal blasted his load inside her pussy which made her cry as it oozed out. "I'm not on the pill." "Don't worry, I won't be the last," he replied. Her pussy and asshole were alternately fucked by the rest of the black cocks. They would carelessly switch from one hole to the next causing her great discomfort. Three of the guys blew their loads into her pussy while two, Kareem included, ejaculated in her asshole. For a final humiliation, Kelly was made to lay on the floor. Malik was the most sadistic of the crew and had a plan. "Lets make her suck our feet."

Kelly was beyond protest, so was forced to lay their helplessly as all 6 guys one by one made her deep throat their feet and lick between their sweaty toes. Jamal even went so far as to stick his big toe in Kelly's throbbing pussy while stepping on her ravaged throat with the other foot.

Jamal pissed in the champagne glass Kelly had set aside for herself and Kareem urinated in the one set aside for him. Before the boys went to the club to finish celebrating their win, Kelly was forced to swallow both full glasses of piss and gargle them before swallowing. Jamal outed the last candle and deposited the last wax into Kelly's hair as she bawled her eyes out. "Enjoy the rest of your night baby" Kareem smirked at her as the boys departed the suite.