Kelly Ann Gets Ready

Story Info
A wife gets ready for Thanksgiving.
2.6k words
3.02
42.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers

It was Thanksgiving Day and Kelly Ann woke up early to get things started. She washed the turkey and rubbed butter on it. She had made the stuffing the night before and pushed it into the turkey cavity.

She was in good shape and decided she needed a break. Her husband went to the gym early so Kelly Ann turned on her computer and decided to flirt with her cyber lover.

She noticed he was on and wanted to say hello.

"Hey, baby! Happy Thanksgiving."

"Hi, doll. How are you?"

"I'm good. Just super busy today but figured I had some time to flirt with you. I have a crowd coming over. How about we play a scene. You know I love my sexy man."

"Sure."

Kelly Ann knew her lover got sad on the holidays. He was single and did not have much family. Kelly had been flirting with him for a few years. Her husband did not mind because it was only fantasy. It made his wife horny for him and he liked that.

"Just imagine I'm in the kitchen naked wearing just an apron. My curly hair falls at my shoulders. I am wearing red lipstick like you like. I am wearing stilettos and my ass is in perfect view to you. I've left the door open and you enter carrying a Thanksgiving bouquet."

"Mmm. That is so sexy, baby. I open the door and walk into the kitchen and slap your round ass and squeeze your 40-double d's. I present you with a bouquet of flowers."

"Baby. They are beautiful. Fuck me, darling! Take me in the kitchen."

"I untie your apron and turn you around and kiss you hard on the mouth. Our tongues play in each other's mouths. I squeeze your tits together while our tongues tango in each other's mouths."

"I'm at your mercy and my pussy is wetting up needing you to finger it."

"We are in an embrace and my fingers find your pussy and rub it. I am surprised by how wet it is. I push my fingers into your cunt and finger you in your kitchen. I pull my fingers out and taste your hot juices."

"Baby! You are so sexy while you finger my pussy. You point down to your zipper. I unzip your pants and pull your pants down. Your cock is so large and thick. I kneel in front of you and open my mouth. You play with my hair while I pleasure you with my mouth. I make all the usual cock-sucking noises while I blow you. You're nice and hard and want to fuck me know."

"I enjoy your hot and slutty mouth and thrust into your mouth. I am wanting to fuck my slutty girl. You get off the floor and I push you over your breakfast nook and push my hard cock up inside of your slutty pussy. Your cunt feels amazing while I hold your hair and fuck you like the whore you are."

"I scream while you drill my pussy. My tits are shaking while you fuck my pussy hard. You pull out of my pussy and bend down to lick my butt. You spread apart my buttocks and lick my secret spot."

"Your butt hole is so tight. I spit into it and slip my pinky into your butt. You moan and scream when I push my hard cock into your cunt. I fuck you hard and fast with my dick. Your body shakes while I take you. You are my whore who loves to be fucked by your cyber lover. I moan while I dump my cum into you."

"You squeeze my breasts while you empty yourself from my butt. Our bodies shake while you empty yourself. You pull out and turn me around and we kiss passionately."

"Baby, that was so hot. I wish you could be in my house right now. I wish this were real."

"Doll, you never know. This life could be very real someday. I love you with all my heart. You're my girl who I love and cherish!"

"It's just a fantasy, baby. You know I am married and have a family. I love you with all my heart. I am a wet mess now. I must shower. You always make me so horny, baby."

"Love you. Have a great day."

~~

Kelly Ann was a hot mess. She and her lover met on-line and have been typing scenes out for years. Kelly Ann used it to make herself feel sexy for her husband.

Her lover on the other hand was obsessed with her. He demanded time from her and insisted he was her only man. Kelly Ann just giggled and let him think whatever he thought. It was just harmless fun in her mind.

She was careful not to share too much information with him. She gave him her name but just her first name. She shared pictures mostly of her body parts and not her face. This was just a game to Kelly Ann. She was not too sure it was a game to her lover. He enjoyed spending time with Kelly Ann and did not like to hear about her life.

In his mind, she was his. He made love to her thousands of times and made her cum daily. She was his and he was hers. He was obsessed with her and loved how sexy and hot she was. He wanted to meet her, but Kelly Ann was married and loved her husband.

He never wanted to hear about her husband and family. He liked that she was his whore and needing to be fucked like a slut. He loved her but wanted more from her. He had done something that he did not tell her.

He hired an investigator to find her. He wanted to surprise her on Thanksgiving and play games with her for real. He wanted to kiss her and taste her pussy and fuck her ass like he had done every day for two years.

He had her address and planned on seeing her later today. Kelly Ann did not know what he had in store for the two of them. He hoped she would play along in real life.

~~

Kelly had showered and continued making the food for her party. Gerry her husband came in from the gym. His wife was naked in her apron and making the food.

Gerry walked into the house and his wife looking especially delicious in her apron. He came up from behind her and slapped her butt.

"Baby! You look so fucking hot. I'm hungry and want to eat your pussy."

Gerry picked his wife up and put her on the breakfast nook. He opened her legs and went to work on her pussy. He licked and sucked her lips in every direction. She moaned and groaned while he munched on her smooth pussy.

"Yes. Oh, God!"

Gerry continued to lick her smooth pussy. He pushed his tongue higher into her pussy and fucked her with his mouth. Her pussy juices ran down her legs.

"Baby! Fuck!"

Her juices poured out of her pussy. She climbed off the breakfast nook and they kissed while he man-handled her big tits. He jammed his fingers into her pussy and fucked her hard with his hands. Kelly Ann looked amazing and her cunt was ready for action.

Gerry took off his clothes and bent his wife over the breakfast nook. He entered her wet pussy and began to fuck her. It was just like her morning chat with her cyber lover. The whole scene was in her mind while her husband fucked her.

"Fuck! Baby! Your pussy is mine! All mine! I'm going to cum!"

Gerry moaned while he filled his wife's pussy with his cum. He turned his wife around and kissed her passionately. He untied her apron and played with her big jugs.

"Baby! That was hot. You were so wet even before we fucked. You talking to your cyber guy again?"

"Yea. I wanted to wish him a nice holiday."

"I love when you talk to him. He makes you into a hungry slut. Baby, you are much too hot."

Kelly Ann giggled, and her husband got dressed.

"Baby. I need to shower before our company comes. The kids are at my mother's she will bring them home. I love fucking my wife before our guests come. I love to smell your pussy in the kitchen."

Gerry went upstairs and Kelly Ann went back to doing what she was doing in the kitchen. Once everything was cooking, Kelly went upstairs to get ready for her guests that were coming in a few hours.

Gerry came downstairs and grabbed a beer. Kelly took another shower and picked out a dress for the holiday. She did her hair and make-up and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked amazing.

She forgot to get the whipped cream and needed to run to the store. She needed to take a break before her company came. Gerry would insist on going but she would tell him she needed to do it instead. She had been up for hours.

"Babe, I need to pick up something I forgot."

"Do you want me to go and get it?"

"No. I'll go! I need to get out of this kitchen."

"See you soon! Love you."

"I love you more."

Kelly Ann grabbed her purse and walked over to her car. She saw a man walking towards her. He looked familiar to her, but she was not sure who he was. Kelly Ann looked at him again and almost shit a brick. It was her cyber lover, Doug."

"Kelly Ann is that you?"

"Yes. Oh my God! Doug is that you?"

"I wanted to surprise you. I bought you these flowers. Should we go in and act out the scene we did this morning."

"Doug! I am married. I told you we are just fantasy lovers. What are you doing here? My husband is inside, and my guests will be arriving soon."

"I'm here to claim you. You are my woman. We have been making love for years. I am your guy, not your husband. We make love every day for years now. I am your husband not the man in your house. Give me a kiss now!"

Doug went over to Kelly Ann and kissed her hard on her mouth. He jammed his tongue down her throat and felt her butt through her dress. He was hard and wanting to fuck his girl.

"Doug! Please! This is not right. We are just fantasy lovers. I am a happily married wife."

"I bet your pussy is hot and wet for your man. I would love to taste it and fuck it like we have done for years. You are my girl. My whore! My cock is hard and ready to feel it in that hot pussy of yours. Fucking hell you get me so worked up and crazy for you."

"Doug! We are just fantasy lovers. We are not a couple. My husband knows about you and I will get him if you don't leave."

"Leave! I fucked you this morning and every morning for two years. I want to fuck you like you fuck me every fucking day."

Doug unzipped his pants and took out his long hard cock. He stroked it while speaking to his lover. He wanted her and wanted her now.

"See my cock! It is hard and needing you to suck it. Get down on your knees and take care of it now Kelly Ann!"

"We are just typing words on a page. I have a husband who I love and adore. I am sorry if you got the wrong idea. We are just fantasy lovers. Please, put your cock away. I have neighbors who will see."

Doug stuffed his cock into his pants and tried to zipper his jeans. He was confused why Kelly Ann was not on her knees sucking him off like she did a thousand times on the computer. She looked nervous while they spoke.

"Fantasy lovers? I have told you for two years I love you. You have said you loved me. I want to claim my woman now. You are the woman of my dreams. You said we would run away together. You promised you and I would be together forever."

~~

Gerry saw his wife talking to a man and opened the door to see what was going on.

"Babe! Are you okay?"

Kelly Ann looked nervous and Gerry ran down to her.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"Gerry, this is Doug. The guy I talk to."

"Dude! She is your fantasy lover. We are a happily married couple. You need to get out of here before I call the cops."

"Kelly Ann is my woman. I have come to claim her. She is my girl. She tells me she loves me, and I am here to collect her."

"Dude! You must be nuts. She cyber fucks you to get horny for me. She does not want you. You need to get out of here before I put my fist to your head."

"She loves me and wants to be with me. She and I make love every day for two years. She says she wants to run away with me. I am here to take her away from you. She wants me not you!"

"Dude! She is your keyboard lover. She does not want you in her real life. How the hell did you even find her? I know she did not give you her address. You are a fucking stalker. I am calling the cops."

"Kelly Ann tell him how much you want me. You said you loved me. You said you wanted to run away and be together forever. You promised a life with me until our last breath."

"Doug, I told you we were fantasy lovers. I said I was married and happy. I am sorry you got the wrong idea. I do not think we can talk anymore. This has become creepy. Please leave so we don't have to get the cops involved."

"You said you loved me. You are my woman, and I am here to claim you. You made love to me every day for two years. You said you wanted to meet me and run away."

"I was role-playing. Doug, I am so sorry you made the trip. You must go now."

Gerry called the cops and explained the situation to them. A squad car pulled up to their residence. The officer walked over to Doug, Kelly Ann, and Gerry. He was screaming for her to come with him.

"Sir! You need to leave, or I will have to arrest you. Will you go?"

"No. I am here to claim my woman. She is my girl, and I am here for her. She and I love each other. She is my woman, and I am her man!"

"Doug! We are fantasy lovers. Officer, please take him away. He is delusional and needs help."

The officer hand-cuffed Doug and took him away. He was screaming during the altercation.

"Baby. I do not want you having any more cyber fun. That was bizarre and stalkerish. I want you to delete your account."

"No problem. He was delusional and I am so sorry he came here. I never gave him our address. Could you go get the whipped cream? I need a drink. Our guests will be here soon."

"Sure. He's gone and you won't hear from him again."

Gerry went to the store and Kelly Ann deleted her chatting account. She was upset and hurt that she had to have her cyber lover arrested for stalking and harassment. She thought he understood her rules. She poured some wine and went back to getting ready for her guests.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers