Kelly Does Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good. Just like I remember." He said.

He reached down to fondle her breasts and stiffening nipples. It felt good to her.

"I like that." She cooed.

He kept rubbing them as she continued to work his cock in her mouth. She reached around him and grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him deeper into her mouth. She had always liked his butt, the way it sat proudly. She continued her work until she was ready for some pleasuring. She said,

"Let's move up to the bed. I want you to lick my pussy. It's been so long."

They climbed up onto the bed and it's crisp sheets. The temperature in the room had become warmer. She felt good. She arranged two pillows beneath her head and moved the sheets so as to make them comfortable. She cracked her knuckles as she was known to do before and even during sex. It was a strange habit that she didn't even notice anymore but one that had been with her since she was very young.

"You always crack your knuckles when we get to this point Kelly. I always remember that." He said. "I imagine all of your lovers have noticed that."

She laughed as she thought about it. He was right. She then laid back and spread her legs. He kissed her mouth once and then moved down to her firm breasts. He licked each one, sucking her pert, long nipples. It sent electricity down to her now wet pussy. He moved down to her belly button and stuck his tongue into it. This made her quiver. He then made his way down to her trimmed pubic mound, her brownish blond hairs teased his nose. He inhaled.

"You smell so fucking good." He sighed.

"Lick it, Wesley. Put your tongue in me." She replied.

He did as he was told. He opened her slightly with his fingers. It felt delicious for her to be opened. He then pushed his tongue inside of her. She was tangy and fruity. Her clear juice began to flow. He licked her more moving between her tight little hole and her small but erect clit. He went back and forth exciting her with his work. She reached down and stretched her lips wide for him. He inhaled again as he continued to tongue her beautiful little flower. She began to moan and writhe. She wasn't close to cumming but the sensation caused her to feel empty down there. She wanted to feel full, to be stretched.

"Please fuck me Wes." She said. "I want to feel your cock inside of me."

He removed his mouth from her groin and rose up. His cock was nearly purple from excitement. His veins were pulsing and evident. She touched it. It felt good to her. She guided him to her opening and he thrust forth pushing himself completely inside of her. He began to stroke it back and forth. She clenched her vaginal muscles and as she did he cried out.

"Oh, my God!" He exclaimed. "I'm going to cum!"

She was a little disheartened. It was so quick. She had barely begun to feel him before his cock began to twitch and squirt. She could feel his cum inside of her, which turned her on, but she wanted more. She wanted to feel him longer, to be fucked properly. As she thought this his penis went silent. It began to deflate as he let out a long sigh. He pulled back and his cock slunk out of her. As it did she could feel his cum begin to pour out of her, dribbling from her pussy and down to her ass.

"Oh, my!" She said. "You came a lot."

"I'm sorry I didn't last longer Kelly. It's just that you felt so good. It's like I couldn't control it. It has been so long. I hope it was good for you." He meekly spoke.

"It was exciting. It is what it is. I'm glad it felt so good. It always turns me on to make a man cum. So, yes, I enjoyed it."

It was half true. Or maybe a bit more. It was exciting getting to the point they did. Inwardly she had hoped for more but alas it was not to be. She got up and went to the bathroom holding her hand over her leaking pussy as she did. Once in the bathroom she looked at herself in the mirror. Here she was, naked in a hotel room in Cabo holding her vagina so that the cum inside of her wouldn't drip onto the floor. She laughed at herself hoping he didn't hear. She then grabbed some tissue and sat on the toilet. She pushed, squeezing her cunt muscles so as to expel his load of semen. She was surprised and a little turned on by how much came out. She rubbed herself a little, spreading his juice over her lips. She even rubbed her anus with a little of his cum on her fingers. She went no further. She cleaned herself and then exited the bathroom. She went to the bed and looked at Wes. He had fallen asleep and was snoring slightly. He was out like a light. She had to admit to herself that she was somewhat disappointed.

As she climbed into bed she again arranged her pillows. She tidied the sheets, as she is known to do, and then laid herself down. She thought back to the Mexican waiter and his seductive smile. She opened her legs and then began to rub her clit. It didn't take long to cum. It turned her on to masturbate with cum inside of her. She imagined it was the waiter's. Once done pleasuring herself she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Two: A New Day

When morning came Kelly opened her eyes and looked to the other side of the bed. Wes was gone. She looked onto the little side table and to the clock that sat on it. It was 9:13. She was surprised that she had not woken up when he was getting ready to golf. She was surprised he hadn't woken her. She thought back to the somewhat awkward end of the night. She laughed. She felt down between her legs. It was still moist. She smelled her fingers. She thought to herself that they smelled good. She giggled. She figured that she should probably shower and clean herself properly. So she did. When she came out of the bathroom she saw a note on the desk in the room. Wes had written it. It said:

Hey babe! I got up early to get my game face on. I'm excited for golf. Wish me luck. Have fun whatever you do! There's a little boat ride in the bay that'll take you out to see the arch at the end of the cape. I got you a ticket which is right next to my note. I hope it's cool! Thanks for last night. You were amazing!

She was glad he thought she was amazing. She wished she could return the sentiment. It wasn't all bad she thought. It was kind of sexy how much he came and when he licked her it did feel good. Maybe it would all improve and get into a flow, she mused. You never know. She looked at the ticket. It said the boat would leave at 11:30. That gave her some time to get some breakfast and coffee. She loved coffee. She liked hers with half and half and honey, a real treat was heavy cream. Sometimes those things were hard to find in places like this. She put on her yellow underwear that were somewhat easy to see through. She then put on a light sundress, grabbed her sunglasses and her hat and made her way out the door.

She went to the hotel restaurant. The coffee they had was good, somewhat thick and robust. They only had evaporated milk but it was interesting and rich. They also had honey. She ordered some eggs and potatoes and was surprised to find herself ravenous for food. She cleaned her plate. She looked at her phone for the time. It was 11:15. She signed the tab to the room and left a nice tip. She gathered her things and then got up to walk to the marina. The concierge said it was a ten minute walk from the hotel. She had enough time. The stroll was nice. There were many people about, mainly tourists and lots of locals. Everyone was either being propositioned to buy something or selling something. It was a bit annoying. She made her way to the marina. She found the boat that matched her ticket. It was nothing special, a typical Mexican beach boat with an outboard motor and some benches for seats.

A young Mexican man took her ticket. She smiled at him as he did. He smiled back. She couldn't help but think to herself that he was super handsome. He was young. She surmised that he was probably around twenty years old. He wore a tank top and a large LA Lakers cap. His arms were muscular and he was basically hairless. He had somewhat baggy jeans on held up by a belt with a huge buckle that had a horse on it. His pants laid low, down around his ass, his boxer shorts stuck out of them.

"He's super cute." She thought to herself. "He's downright sexy."

The young man held himself well. He had a dignity and confidence beyond his years. He had green eyes and dark brown skin. His hair was jet black and was short on the sides but long on top, it flopped over to the right side of his head under his cap.

"Como estas?" He said to Kelly.

"Estoy bien." She replied. It was basically the only Spanish she knew.

"You speak Spanish, señorita." He responded.

"No!" She laughed. "Only that. Do you speak English?"

"Si. Un poco. I know enough to make the boat go." He laughed as well.

"Well, as long as it works, right?" She quipped. "What's your name?"

"Me llamo Manuel." he said.

"My name is Kelly." She replied. "It's nice to meet you. You have pretty eyes."

"Gracias señorita. Some people say that. God gave them to me. Looks like he gave you pretty eyes too." He smiled as he said it.

Kelly was surprised to feel blood rush to her nether region. She could feel her vagina start to seep. After being left hanging the night before she was feeling unfulfilled from her interlude with Wes.

"I can't consider this boy. He's fucking hot but that would be weird. Or would it?" She thought.

At that point it wasn't even an option as nothing had occurred between them. She wasn't going to proposition him just to get laid. She pushed the thoughts from her head. It was now 11:30 and three more people had joined the boat. She looked toward Manuel and he smiled at her again giving her a cheeky wink. She smiled and turned her head to look forward as they disembarked from the dock. Manuel started the engine and they headed out into the bay and towards the iconic cape.

The sea was tranquil. The tropical waters were a deep mesmerizing cobalt blue. Here and there flying fish would erupt from the ocean as dolphins and large tuna tried to eat them. Nature is relentless. Kelly took in the primal beauty of the place. She could see the arch at the end of the cape. She had heard pirates used to dock here long ago, that it was a hideout of sorts. She imagined all that had taken place here throughout history. It was a surreal, stark yet full. It was beautiful.

As they puttered about in the boat she would occasionally glance back towards the young captain. Every time she did Manuel would smile at her. Something about him was graceful. He was calm and strong. She found herself getting aroused by him. She could swear he could feel it too. She was dismayed at how this young man had captured her attention. She felt like he had a strange power over her. Was she making it up? It was hard to tell, but she did enjoy it. What Wes seemed to be lacking at this point in life Manuel had in spades. She thought how funny it was that Wes would be considered so much more of a man by corporate culture than this young Mexican boat driver. How wrong they were. She knew it wasn't right. The game board was set up so strangely, she mused, the weak seem to rule it. It had no depth. This young man had depth. A depth you couldn't learn at school or from being from an important family. He was real and it turned her on.

They had reached the arch. Kelly snapped some photos and watched the albatrosses as they hung on the winds, their wings spread wide looking like floating demons. Manuel turned the boat back toward the harbor. The swell seemed to be growing, coming from the south. Kelly could see large waves down the beach. She could see surfers riding them. It all felt glorious. The sun was strong but felt good on her body. It felt warm and enveloping. The breeze touched her skin and made goose bumps on her arms. It felt erotic. She could feel it in her womb. The natural essence of the whole scene made her body feel alive. She felt good. She looked good. She felt a strange confidence inside of her. Her life was hers for the taking. Life wasn't for settling. It was for living, however that came, and one could only follow their longings and the omens that presented themselves. She felt clearer than she had in a long time. It was nice. She could live her life however she wanted. Everything was up to her. It was a new sensation feeling like this and she liked it.

The ride back to the marina seemed shorter to Kelly than the ride out. Once docked the other tourists got off the boat, she was the last to leave. She reached into her purse to give Manuel a tip. She began to hand it to him and said,

"Here Manuel. This is for you." She gave him a twenty dollar bill. He took it proudly.

"Señorita Kelly. Thank you for the propina. I want you to put your number in my phone. Maybe I can see you sometime. You are beautiful and I think we could have a nice time."

She flushed. She thought about her thoughts on the boat. She reached for his phone. She put her number into it.

"Text me. Don't call. I prefer it that way. Maybe I'll hear from you."

"Gracias señorita. You will hear from me." He replied.

She smiled at him as she got out of the boat. He turned away and began to prepare for the next journey. She was aroused by his aloofness. He had things to do and he was doing them. She left the marina and headed back to the resort.

Once back at the hotel Kelly texted Wes.

"Hey! Where are you? The boat ride was beautiful. How was golf? Did you play well?" She wrote.

There was an immediate response.

"Hi! I didn't play all that well. My father's partner is good. He whooped my ass, really. I made a few good shots. Golf is such a trip. Highs and lows, not much in between. I'm headed down to the restaurant. I'm famished. Meet me there. Let's eat and get a drink. It would do me good to see you."

She laughed a little at his note. "Poor guy." She thought. She texted him back.

"I'll meet you there."

Kelly made her way to the restaurant. It wasn't the one she had breakfast at. It was a bar of sorts that had food. Maybe some would say a bar and grill. The setting was pretty. She was still flushed from her exchange with Manuel. He was on her mind. She felt a little guilty about it but then remembered her thoughts on the boat.

"This is my life. I will lead it how I see fit. There is no need to be guilty about some harmless flirtation with a sexy, young man. It's invigorating, truthfully. It's nice to be admired." She admitted.

She sat at the bar and within a minute Wes showed up. She got up and they embraced.

"Hey. I'm sorry about last night. The reality of being there with you like that was a bit overwhelming. It all felt so good. I'm also sorry that I immediately passed out. The day had worn me down a bit. I've had so much on my mind with my work and such and truthfully I was a bit nervous about my golf date. I was worried he'd whoop my ass and that he did." He explained.

"That's okay, Wesley. I enjoyed our evening. It was nice to catch up and have a little excitement at the end. I was horny and it was fun. Don't worry about it. All is well."

Wes seemed relieved. He ordered a beer. Kelly got a margarita again, the same way she had the day before. They began to make small talk and ordered some food. Kelly ordered carnitas tacos and Wes ordered a burger and fries.

"How do you want to spend the rest of the day Wes?" Kelly asked.

"Well," he replied, " I have about an hour before I have some work to do. We have a company call that I can't miss. I hope you don't mind?"

As he said it Kelly's phone chirped. A text had come in. She looked at her phone. It was Manuel. She blushed.

"Who's that?" Wes questioned.

It took Kelly a second to respond. Her face was a little red.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a friend from home. I'll check it in a minute after I eat. I'm starving."

Wes was nonchalant. Their food arrived. They began to eat. Kelly's mind was racing. She was excited to check the text but also a little nervous. She wondered what Manuel had said. She moved the thoughts out of her mind. She focused on her food. The tacos were delicious. Wes plowed through his burger taking sips of his beer in between bites. He looked like a little kid with his food. She thought it was kind of cute but also wasn't super appealing. Again she found it strange that a young boy like Manuel seemed to be so much more manly than this thirty-something year old architect.

"What a strange world it is." She mused.

After she finished her tacos she grabbed her phone. It was the moment of truth. She went to the texts and there saw his name. She opened it.

"Señorita, my trips have been canceled for the day as a thunderstorm is approaching. I have poquito tiempo but it might be enough for us to meet. I have a small apartment on Calle Central. I will send the directions. If you have the time write me back and say yes or no. I enjoyed meeting you today."

Her face flushed again.

"Everything okay, Kelly?" Wes asked. "You look a little surprised."

"Oh, yeah. Everything's fine." She said. "Just something about my apartment. A water main or something. It should be fine. What can I do anyway. Give me a second to respond."

Kelly then wrote back to Manuel.

"I do have a little time, Manuel. Send me your address. I can meet you there in one hour. Should I bring anything?"

Five minutes passed. Wes and Kelly talked frivolously. Kelly's mind was elsewhere. She was wondering what the hell she had just gotten herself into.

"What am I doing?" She thought

Though it felt slightly strange, she couldn't deny that she was excited. She was aroused. Her phone chirped again.

"You don't need to bring anything but yourself."

Another text came in. It was his address. She blushed. The time passed slowly. Wes and her continued their basically uninteresting conversation. Was she being rude? She was just sitting there waiting for Wes to leave. It seemed he could feel something was off but didn't feel like, after the events of the night before, that it was his place to say something. She seemed distracted. Finally he said,

"Well, Kelly, I guess I should go get this meeting off my plate. You okay to just make your way? I'll be in the room, you're welcome to come hang there but it might be boring. Seems it might be more fun to go walk around."

Kelly responded,

"That sounds like a good idea. I'll go look around and maybe do some shopping. How long will you be?"

"I don't know. These things usually last an hour at least, sometimes more. Worst case scenario is two hours. After that maybe we can hit the beach, dip in the water and then later head to a restaurant. We can go dancing if you like. I know of a couple cool clubs downtown."

"That sounds good." Kelly said. She didn't feel like saying anything else.

Wes gave her a peck on the cheek. She thanked him for lunch. As he walked away Kelly looked at the address. She went to the concierge and asked him how to get there. The concierge wrote the directions neatly on a piece of paper. He said they were foolproof. She laughed. He laughed. She then walked out through the front doors and began to make her way to Manuel. She texted him.

"I'm on my way." She wrote.

A text came back that only said,

"Bueno!"

It took Kelly about fifteen minutes to find his apartment. On the way she wondered, again, what the hell she was doing. Kelly was 36, Manuel must've been 20. The scenario intrigued her. She hadn't had a man that young in a long time, since she was younger. She imagined he was virile. Were they going to have sex? Was Manuel a proper young man? Or was this his usual routine? She imagined that being as handsome and sexy as he was that he'd have his pick of tourist chicks. Was she just another tourist chick he was going to seduce? Would she just let him seduce her? Or would the whole thing be completely vanilla? She figured she was about to find out.

123456...9