Kelly Does Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly saw Ron's penis move slightly at her words. She reached to stroke the beast that had just so gloriously satiated her. She rubbed the front of it and it moved some more. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked again. It began to come to life.

"Come up here and turn on your side Sheila. Back your ass up next to him. I want to see what it looks like when it's inside of you. I want to know what it looked like in me." Kelly said, grinning.

"Well, I don't mind if I do." Sheila replied.

Ron turned on his side and his wife pushed her ass back against him. Kelly got up onto her knees and took his cock into her hand. With the other hand she pulled Sheila's cheek open. Kelly could now see her wet, hairy bush and the sexy lips of her vagina. She rubbed Ron's now almost erect penis into the opening. They both sighed.

"Are you ready, Sheila?" Kelly asked.

"Oh, yes dear, I'm so ready." She responded.

Kelly stroked Ron's cock a couple more times. She then sucked on his swollen left nipple. Her sucking made his cock surge.

"Your nipple sucking took me over the edge." Ron said. "It was so divine. You made me cum so hard."

Kelly smiled and then stroked two more times and squeezed. She directed his now turgid penis directly into Sheila's waiting pussy. Sheila sighed as she felt the tip penetrate her. At once Ron pushed again and, to Kelly's surprise, it slid all the way in.

"Wow, Sheila, you take him so easily." Kelly said somewhat stunned.

"Honey! I've been accommodating that beast since I was nineteen years old!"

They all laughed. As Ron began to get a rhythm the mood became more sexual again. Kelly watched in awe as Ron's big, beautiful cock worked itself in and out of Sheila's deliciously open slit. She fondled his balls and kissed his neck while he stroked in and out of his wife. Sheila was moaning and rubbing her pussy again. Kelly went to kiss her and they tongued each other as she enjoyed her penetration. As Ron sped up he grabbed his wife's breasts and began to knead and squeeze them. He rolled her nipples in his fingers.

"Yes, honey, fuck me. I love you so much. Fuck me with your gorgeous cock!" Sheila moaned.

As Ron continued Kelly leaned her head over and began to tongue his sensitive nipple rapidly.

"Oh, fuck!" Ron exclaimed. "That'll do it! That's going to make me cum!"

Kelly continued her licking.

"Yes, honey! Fuck me! Cum in me like you did Kelly! I want to feel you!" Sheila shrieked.

The sensations on his nipple sent Ron into another world. He felt his cock stutter inside of his beautiful wife and then erupt. After removing her mouth and tongue from his nipple Kelly lifted her head and watched Ron's butt cheeks tighten as he came. She squeezed them as he did. His muscles were hard as rocks. He wondered how many times he must've cum in Sheila throughout their lives together.

"Oh, baby!" Ron stammered. "Your little peach! It squeezes me so tenderly. Take my cum! Get it all!"

Sheila heaved as he came. Her own orgasm now surged to the forefront as she boldly took her husband's insemination. She bit into her pillow and rubbed her clitoris. Kelly was wide eyed watching. The sight of Ron's huge cock stuffed inside his wife was something she was sure she'd never forget. She had never watched people have sex together outside of a rare porno movie. To be this close to two people who had loved each other so long and were still so aroused by each other was a lesson in itself. She longed to be in the same position. She sat there dreamily watching until both of her new friends were spent.

After Ron finished he didn't extract his penis. He left it inside of her. The couple became still. Kelly felt her own exhaustion. She lay her head down and curved her body around Ron's back side. Ron lie there, his eyes closed, sandwiched between the two beautiful women. Before anyone could even say a word they were all fast asleep.

The End of Part 1.

What will happen in the next episode? Will Wes get out of his new home at the Mexican jail? What happened to him in jail? Will Kelly take Ron and Sheila up on their offer of traveling with them as a "second" wife? Was the offer even serious? Will Kelly fulfill her fantasy with Juan, allowing him to take her from behind while he bites her back and neck, tickling her delightfully with his impeccable mustache? Will Kelly ever see Manuel again? Will she find her dream man at the tip of the Baja peninsula? Will there be other men for Kelly to be seduced by or to seduce? Will her trip have to be extended in order to help her old friend in his predicament? God only knows what will happen. What omens will there be to follow? Will the haunted old pirate hideout remain kind to Kelly? Or does she have her own reckoning to deal with? All and more will be revealed in the second part of "Kelly Does Cabo!" Stay tuned folks!!

1...456789