Kelly Does Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said she cleaned up the room from the earlier mess that had been created. She took off her clothes and walked into the bedroom. She looked herself up and down in the mirror. She liked what she saw. Her pert succulent breasts stood proud and firm, her nipples half erect like little beacons scanning the sea. Her blondish brown trimmed yet fluffy bush shined in the light like a pyramid on a treasure map.

"You've had quite a twenty four hours." She said to her pussy.

She turned and looked at her muscular ass and pulled it apart with her hands.

"What a view!" She mused.

She could see that she had gotten some sun on her first day here. Here skin turned golden quickly as did her hair.

"I am really beautiful. My idea of beauty is changing. I'm certainly physically beautiful, yet somedays I still can't see it. Now I feel like my insides are becoming beautiful. Now that's a combination! When both shine together! Wow. I've seen a few people like that. Hell, Jesus is one, even Manuel, Juan too! They are vibrant! I really can't think of any gringos at the moment that shine like that. Hmmm... I guess it boils down to them actually just being who they are. Now that's the ultimate sexy. Anyone can be sexy if they get cool with themselves. When I think about it I'm vibrant. I always have been. I think I've just diminished myself to fit in. That's weird. That's what the whole culture is doing! Wow. Who planned that. It can't be natural. I don't even want to go down that rabbit hole."

She continued her adoration of herself. It felt good. She turned on the shower and made it hot. She rinsed herself and let the water massage her all over. It was soothing, just what she needed. She rinsed the violence and craziness of the day off of her and let it sink down the drain and, ultimately, into the Pacific Ocean. She felt clean, renewed and truly alive.

She turned off the water, grabbed a towel and dried herself. She fluffed her bush and wiped the towel through her ass cheeks. She rubbed her breasts dry and then brushed her hair out.

"I'm going simple tonight. No bullshit. No make up. No underwear. No bra. Just my sundress and my flip flops and I'll make two straight pigtail braids. I'll stay cool that way. I'm gonna' get dressed and I'm going to eat at Juan's bar on Wes' account and have a good long talk about this wild ass day. I'm gonna' have a few drinks and relax. I'm on vacation in the middle of this crazy procession of lessons we call life. It feels dreamy. Wes!! If you can hear me! I'm sorry you're in jail but you earned it. I care about you, but we're in different worlds. I'm gonna make the most out of mine right now and I hope you are doing the same. We'll chat soon! We'll get you out. Just not tonight..."

Before she left the room she reached under her dress and felt the folds of her vagina. She dipped a finger inside. It was warm and still very wet. She took the moistened finger and rubbed it on her neck. She dipped again and then rubbed it onto the other side of her neck. It was musky and somewhat sweet, but it was real.

"We'll see what the people think about that!" She jibed.

Kelly left the room and walked down the hallway to the elevator. When the elevator arrived and the door opened she discovered a middle aged couple inside wrapped in a warm embrace. They were cute, probably in their late forties. They were tan and well shaped. Kelly shyly interrupted the two.

"Oh, excuse me!" She said. "I can wait for the next elevator if you like?"

"No, dear, that won't be necessary." The man replied. "We've just been having a fine time, enjoying each other and the beautiful scenery, including you, if you don't mind me saying!"

"You're very kind sir." Kelly blushed. "Thank you for the compliment."

"Well come on in then." The man's wife interjected. "Mmmm... What's that sensual perfume you're wearing?"

Kelly wasn't sure if she should say, but why not?

"Well, seeing as you two are in such an amorous, sensual mood, I guess I can tell you the truth. It's my own scent. It's an old French style.I just reach down between my legs, get my finger wet and then apply it to my neck, or wherever suits you. I hope you don't mind!" Kelly blushed again.

"My, oh my!" The handsome man said. "That is very erotic. Honey! You'll have to try that sometime! Maybe later tonight!"

The door to the elevator closed and now it was the man's wife's turn to blush.

"I just might have to try that. I love the price too!" She said.

They all laughed.

"Do you have plans tonight, dear? You'll have to beat the men off you looking and smelling like that!"

"I have a very basic plan." Kelly said. "I've had a long, very interesting day. I'm going down to the bar, I know the bartender a little, I need to talk to him, have some food and a couple drinks. I have a few things I need to make sense of. I dressed as simply and comfortably as I could. I feel freer than I have in a long time. I'm just looking forward to a relaxing night. How about you two?"

The elevator door opened and they all began to step out.

"Well, seeing you made me re-think our plans." It was the man speaking. "We love to share ourselves with the right people and you definitely fit that bill. If you find yourself curious to join us we'll be around, maybe even at the same bar. We'd love if you'd join us in our room later for a drink or two and maybe something more."

Kelly was amazed at what she was hearing. She had only been with a man and a woman at the same time once before when she was much younger. She hadn't enjoyed it very much. She preferred men and wasn't normally attracted to her own sex. She was blushing again. The sheer forwardness of the man's invitation was sexy and made her womb feel warm. She felt her pussy tingle. He was very handsome and kind. She could imagine having sex with him.

"Well," she said, " I am very flattered and it does stir my loins thinking about it. I've never been much into women so I don't know how that all goes. You are both very sexy, you have a very nice vibration, it's erotic. And, ma'am, you are very beautiful, I hope by the time I reach your age, which isn't that far off, I look as good as you. I will keep your offer in my mind as I go through what I have to do first, which is talk to Juan, the bartender. I am very flattered and, interestingly, aroused by your words."

The man smiled. His wife smiled too.

"Whatever makes you comfortable, darling." The woman said. "I wouldn't expect anything from you that you didn't want. I do love to see my husband making love to another woman. I love to sit and watch and rub myself. There's something very seductive and erotic about it. He has a very nice cock. You might also enjoy watching us. You can feel free to touch or not. It would all be up to you and how you feel. I think you're very sexy and ever since you entered the elevator and I could smell your sex my pussy has gone stark raving mad!"

The woman pulled her dress up slightly, after looking around to make sure it was proper, revealing her strong, well shaped legs and her now soaking pink panties. The woman laughed and said,

"See what I mean?"

It was a beautiful sight and Kelly was surprised that she felt a strong arousal from her display.

"My God, you're beautiful. What are your names?" Kelly asked.

"I'm Ron and my beautiful wife is Sheila" The man explained. "We've been married since we were nineteen years old. We share the same birthday of the same year. I don't think we've ever had a fight!

It's been an amazing ride. We started experimenting with others about five years into our marriage and it's only made us closer. We've had a lot of fun!"

"That is a beautiful story." Kelly sighed. " I'm so honored to have met you. I am very curious. It's hard to concentrate! I will look for you both and find you before the night is over and let you know where I stand. In the meantime I have to get my business taken care of, to unload a little. Enjoy yourselves and we'll talk in a little while!"

"That sounds great!" The man said. "And in all of this excitement we forgot to get your name?"

"I'm Kelly! How rude of me. You all have me so distracted!" She laughed. "I'm looking forward to seeing you in a bit. Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome!" Sheila interjected. "It was our pleasure! Until later."

With those words they parted. Kelly was surprised at the strange encounter. She was perplexed at all the opportunities for new, mainly sexual, adventures that she seemed to be attracting. Having been a beautiful flower all her life it wasn't really new to her but the quality of the people coming to her were of a different caliber. They were more real.

Those two shine! They are real!." She said to herself. "Real and fake. No more fake for me! No more dimming my light for others. I want to be with those who shine. Who knows, maybe one day I'll find a partner who walks and shines with me. That would be the ultimate. Until then I will stick by my new motto! It's better to flake than go fake!"

Kelly walked with confidence and joy towards Juan's bar. She left the lobby and headed out into the balmy, tropical night. There was a slight breeze off of the ocean. It felt delightful to Kelly as the wind ruffled her soft sundress. It made her remember that she was bra-less as the fabric of her dress rubbed against her erect nipples. She could feel her pussy tingle again. It was still warm from her conversation with Ron and Sheila.

"What a feeling!" Kelly whispered to herself.

In the distance she could see Juan behind his bar. She was relieved to see that it wasn't too busy. Juan caught a glimpse of her walking his way and smiled at her.

"He is a handsome bastard." She thought to herself. "A sneaky handsome bastard."

She made her way over to him and took a seat in the middle of the bar.

"Señorita Kelly!" Juan smiled. "You look amazing for the long day you've had!"

"Ha ha!" She quipped. "It has been a long day, but it's been strangely liberating. You are a sneaky man. You basically instigated the craziest part of it all!"

Juan laughed and smiled.

"No es mi culpa!" He exclaimed. "I am only a poor bartender doing his job. The rest of the work is done by God!"

"Blame it on God!" Kelly laughed. "That's a good one."

"Yet it is true, muchacha. All men, and women, make their own decisions and act of their own accord. Would you like something to drink?"

"I would," Kelly responded, "but please just make mine regular strength, I'd like to enjoy a few. I'd like to enjoy them slowly. I'm hungry too. Maybe some chips and some of that delicious pico de gallo we had earlier. I'll start with that."

"Claro que si! Anything for a beautiful gringa like you. You're a rare flower." Juan quipped.

Kelly smiled and her cheeks turned red from his compliment. Juan grabbed some chips and salsa from behind his bar and set them in front of Kelly. He then went to make her margarita. Kelly watched him as he did. His dark hair was neatly slicked back. His mustache was trimmed impeccably. His lips were full and when they parted to smile his teeth shone brightly, they were perfectly formed. He had a sexy little gap in between the front two. He was probably as tall as her, about five foot nine or so. He was well built and naturally muscular. His complexion was dark brown as if he'd been born and raised by the desert sun. His arms were quite furry as was his chest. He wore a gold cross around his neck that dangled down between his loosely buttoned white shirt which was tucked neatly into his black pants. He had a large bronze horse for a belt buckle, not unlike Manuel's. She wondered if they knew each other. It was a small town after all. It seemed bigger only because the population was inflated with tourists. She wondered what the quietest times of year were. She could imagine the peace of the town in the old days when it was just a quiet fishing village. So much history had occurred here, like everywhere, but this place had a special magic to it. Juan returned with her drink.

"Aquí esta, mujer! Your drink is ready. I put extra amor in it. Just the way you should always have it." Juan beamed.

"Gracias Juan. It looks amazing!" Kelly quipped. "I know you're busy but when you get a minute I'd love to talk to you about today. I want to know your perspective, what you saw, what you think. I came down here just to see you and make sense of things. I'm in a good space, I feel fine, I just want to process it all."

"Of course, señorita." Juan replied. "It would be my pleasure. That was a crazy scene. I was very surprised by what happened. I wish it didn't go that far, but that is out of my hands. Your husband made his own choices and he also suffered the consequences of those choices, like all people do. I wonder how his time in el carcero is going?"

"I keep wondering about him too." Kelly said. "And he's not my husband! Why does everyone keep saying that?"

"I was just joking with you. A little chiste!" Juan laughed. "I know he's not your esposo. In fact I think it would be a big mistake to marry Mr. Wes. He's still a boy."

"I couldn't agree more." Kelly said. "I don't mean to be mean but it's been crystal clear every step of the way. I feel a little guilty saying it, especially in lieu of his current situation, but many things have become evident to me in the short time I've been here. I feel like I am being freed from so many chains I've chosen to wear my whole life. The people here, you, Chuy the concierge, Manuel the boat captain, and a few others, have shown me so much about being real, about just being yourself. It's been so helpful."

"That is good to hear. We have our own problems and strange cultural ways, but we are decent, hard working people. You know Manuel?" Juan asked.

"Yes. I met him on the boat, Wes bought me a ticket for it. It was beautiful. He's beautiful. What a solid young man. How do you know him?" Kelly questioned.

"Muchacha! He's my nephew." Juan laughed. "I'm sure he liked you. He's quite the ladies man. But he is sincere and he works hard. Some people call him Santo Diablo, the devil saint. He is a saint but he also likes to court the devil a bit. He likes the mujeres."

"That's very interesting. Well I had a nice time on his "boat." Kelly laughed. "He's quite a charmer. I enjoyed his company. I'll say that."

"I won't ask for any details." Juan replied. "Though you do know I can see much that happens without me being there. Like your little fantasy of me and my mustache!"

"Oh, my!" Kelly blushed. "Yes. That did happen, didn't it. Well, you're a very attractive man. You have a classic look to you. You're a man's man."

"You mean a maricon, señorita? A gay man?" Juan laughed.

"No, silly!" Kelly laughed. "You're macho. You're a real man. I like real men. In fact that's one of the things I have really learned here is the difference between real and fake, and not just with men, but with everything. I am promising myself to never settle again for things that are less than what I want, that don't help me shine. I am sitting here talking to you because you help me shine. Gracias. And after saying all that I just want to know what you think about the whole situation with Wes. Will he be okay? Do you have any suggestions. Did you put anything else in his drink besides extra tequila? Did you foresee what was going to happen? I just want to hear your thoughts on all of that, it would help me put it all in perspective, if you know what I mean."

"I can see mucho, Señorita, but I didn't see what was coming today." Juan chided. "Wes was like a man driving borracho, drunk, and he lost control of his carrito. He fulfilled his own destiny and now he is getting a good chance to think over his life and contemplate a reunion with his soul which seems to be buried by the culture he was raised in. He will be fine. I know that, but his journey is a long one, his spirit is clouded by many things. He will remain quite lost for some time to come. It is not sad. It is as it needs to be. Don't worry. You have your life and path and you must remain in that. Your path with Señor Wes does not go much further."

Kelly sighed and smiled at the same time. Juan had basically told her what she already knew and her heart was light though she did feel for Wes. She also liked him, but that was from the past. She cared about him but could not fathom walking his road with him. Again she felt liberated and clear.

Just then a horde of people came to the bar, loud and squawking like a flock of aberrant chickens. They were all white men dressed much like Wes in loafers and cargo shorts. They wore short sleeved collared shirts. A few of them were as red as the nasty maraschino cherries that are dropped into Shirley Temples. The whole group seemed oblivious to their surroundings. Kelly thought to herself that they were probably all golfers. Though some of them were physically handsome she observed that she thought none of them were sexually attractive. Their group vibration felt hollow.

"Real and fake." She whispered.

The bar was now feeling a bit overwhelming to her. Juan became very busy as they pushed towards the bar.

"Juan!" She said.

He looked to her and raised his furry black eyebrows to acknowledge her.

"I'll take my bill if you can get it. I can't handle these dudes!" she laughed.

"No need. It's on the house. We'll have to chat later. Estoy muy occupado!" He exclaimed.

"Gracias Juan. You are kind. I'll see you tomorrow. You remember my little fantasy? I'd like to experience that with you." She gave a seductive glance as she said it.

"Que bueno!" He responded. "Mañana! It's my day off. Leave your number." He looked at her hungrily.

Kelly wrote her number on a small paper and handed it to him.

"Mañana!" She said smiling sweetly.

Kelly rose from her barstool and made her way through the crowd of men. They all looked at her. One of them spoke.

"Hey lady!" He said. "How about a stroll on the beach?"

She turned to him and rolled her eyes.

"How about not!" She replied.

The rest of the group let out a "ooooh" in unison laughing as they did. The man turned red and said,

"You don't know what you're missing!"

"Oh, I do know what I'm missing and that's why I'm missing it!" She smiled demurely as she spoke.

She wandered over through the tables that made up a sort of patio that was part of the bar. She heard someone speak, a woman's voice.

"Kelly!" It was Sheila. "Would you like to join us. We have too much food and we ordered you a margarita just in case you came by. It just arrived."

Kelly smiled and saw there was an extra seat and the margarita Sheila mentioned.

"That would be delightful." She cooed. "I had to escape that horde! They were overwhelming!"

"We saw you put that arrogant man in his place." Ron chimed in. "Well done!"

They all laughed and Kelly took a seat at their table. They had a plate of carne asada tacos, some chips, salsa and some rice and beans. It all looked delicious.

"You two are a real breath of fresh air." Kelly said. "I was actually going to look for you both. I still feel warm from our earlier conversation."

"As do we!" Sheila replied. "You made a real impression on us. Ron had to hide the tent in his pants after we left you!"

Ron blushed and Kelly peered down at his crotch to see if his cock was still swollen. Her eyes fell on an impressive bulge.

"Oh, Ron!" She sighed. "That's delightful."

Ron fidgeted slightly and rearranged his package. Kelly noticed his strong hairy legs. He smiled.

"It's only natural!" He laughed. "It doesn't do that for just anyone!"

They all shared another laugh.

"Please eat, Kelly! Have a taco if you like!" He said.

"I'm so hungry!" She said. "I was planning on a peaceful dinner at the bar but that was thwarted. I'm glad it was, it sent me to you. God works in mysterious ways."

1...456789