Kelly Does Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached the door to his apartment. She took a deep breath and then knocked. She waited for about a minute. The door then opened and there he was.

"Bienvenidos señorita Kelly. Thank you for coming. My home is humble but comfortable. Please come in."

She wandered inside. It was indeed humble. He had a small kitchen and an old wooden table. Off to the side of the room was a bed. It was a twin bed. It was small. It was covered in a brightly colored Mexican blanket. He closed the door behind her. The light was low. The only window was on the back wall and didn't let much sun into the room. There was a picture of a horse on the wall above his bed. There were some prayer candles and a cross.

"Your place is very quaint and cute, Manuel. I like it. It's cozy. It feels real compared to the hotel I'm staying in. Those places are fun but they seem a little hollow. Do you know what I mean." She said.

As she turned back to him he moved forward and looked into her eyes. He stared into her soul, or so she thought. His eyes were so green. His handsome lips parted revealing his pink tongue. He kissed her and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She was surprised at how quickly he acted. She was also surprised at how good it felt. She couldn't help but kiss him back. He was a little bit shorter than her. He pulled her into him. His muscles felt good. He lifted his shirt off. He was completely hairless. His large nipples were erect and very dark. He grabbed at her dress and pulled it up and off of her. She was standing there in front of him in just her yellow see through underwear, she hadn't worn a bra. He kissed her again. Their bare chests began to rub against each other. He squeezed her breast as his tongue probed deeper into her mouth. She gasped as if to catch her breath. He then squeezed her other breast and she gasped again.

His hand now moved downward and began to feel her underwear. Her trimmed fur was palpable in the thin sheet of cloth. She instinctively opened her legs to him. He petted her and squeezed her clitoris at it's base. Electricity shot through her. She was becoming very aroused. She could feel her juices start to flow. Manuel moved her underwear to the side without taking them off and inserted his dark finger into her.

""Estas mojada, señorita." He said.

She didn't know what it meant. He moved his finger back and forth. He then pressed on her shoulders and placed her in front of him on her knees. She was now staring at the big horse buckle on his belt.

"Open my pants, señorita." He firmly spoke.

She didn't even think of disobeying. He wasn't being mean, just straightforward. It turned her on. She fumbled with the large buckle. Once it was open she unbuttoned his jeans. She pulled them down. He only had his boxer shorts on and his penis slid through the opening in them. His cock was a beautiful chocolate color. It was only about five inches long but well shaped. It was hard as a rock. It stood there beaming at her. It looked animalistic. She felt slightly raunchy as she attacked it with her mouth. She began to move back and forth on it with gusto. It felt so erotic to suck his cock in this strange place. She held his small testicles and squeezed them. She moved back and forth rapidly, she drooled, she was losing control of herself. She felt like she could suck his dark little cock forever. She grabbed his thighs and as she did she could feel his sperm hit the back of her throat. He had come so quickly. She had forgotten that young men were like this, not all, but many. She steadied herself as he continued to cum. She swallowed all of him. He must've squirted five or six times. He tasted good, his cum was sweet. She found herself wishing there was more.

She then removed her mouth from him. His eyes were glazed. He looked so handsome in the dim light. He was fully relaxed. She got up and kissed him. He returned the kiss. He reached to her panties and pulled them down in one fell swoop. She could see that his cock was still as hard as it was before she had started sucking him. It looked regal and primal at the same time. He pulled his face from hers and turned her towards the wall. He made her put her hands against it. He bent her slightly though she was still standing. She was looking back at him panting like a thirsty cat. He opened the lips of her vagina with his hands and immediately thrust his throbbing little penis into her. She shuddered and cried out. She could feel his cock stabbing at her insides. He began to move fast in her, he was fucking her hard, his pointy penis jabbing her. She cried out again and came. She couldn't believe she came. It was rare for her to do so without rubbing herself. The sheer excitement of the moment went straight into her and she shivered and convulsed. It had only been about a minute since he entered her. After she came he increased his pace. He grabbed her breasts from behind and squeezed them roughly. She loved the way he was fucking her. He then began to tense up. He thrust as quickly as he could and then she felt him release his cum into her. She could feel the spurts as they splashed her walls. It was so warm. He squirted six times in her, as he had done in her mouth, and then quickly pulled his cock out. She felt his sperm begin to drool out of her ravaged vagina. He reached for a towel and handed it to her. She was still leaning against the wall. She took the towel in one of her hands and held it to her pussy. She squeezed strongly as the cum flowed into the it. Her legs were shaking. He slapped her ass lightly and said,

"Gracias, señorita. Me gusta mucho. You are deliciosa."

She sighed and strained to stand upright, her thighs still shaking.

"I don't know what you said Manuel but that was amazing. Gracias back!"

He grabbed his clothes and dressed. He got her clothes for her.

"I must go." He said. "I have more trabajo tonight. I work at a bar downtown. I will text you tomorrow. Thank you for coming. You can clean yourself up and let yourself out. Have some food if you like. You are very nice señorita. Very nice."

With that said Manuel opened the door and left. Kelly stood there in his humble little apartment with the towel still in her hand. She was naked. She laughed to herself. She stumbled into his little bathroom and washed herself the best she could. Cum was still leaking from her. She did what she could to clean it all but felt as though it may never completely come out. She finished up and put her clothes on. She put her underwear back on thinking they may stop the flow. She grabbed her belongings and then opened the door. She stumbled out into the sunlight. It was like she had been in a movie theater and now the real world was blinding her. She stretched and shook her head and hair. She was delirious but giddy. She couldn't believe what had just transpired. She felt sexy and a little bit dirty. She had just let a twenty year old boat captain fuck her silly in a small apartment in Cabo san Lucas.

"I guess I better get back to the hotel." She mused. What else was there to do?

On the way back Kelly was overcome by the urge to smoke a cigarette. She had smoked for much of her adult life but had been free of cigarettes for a few years. It was a strange urge. For some reason what had just happened to her, the raunchiness of it, made her crave smoke, a deep drag. She fought it off. It wasn't easy but she felt as though she might regret it and get back into the habit. The dirtiness of it at this moment was seductive. She continued walking.

As she passed people on the street she wondered to herself what they might think if they had witnessed what her and Manuel had just done. She felt sexy walking out in public, her thrashed cunt still moist with a young Mexican man's juice inside of her. It was exhilarating. She hushed down the voices in her head that wanted her to feel bad about it.

"Fuck you!" She said to the voices. "That was amazing. I'm not getting back into the guilt trips you guys ruined so many wild times with. I'm done with that shit."

She laughed as she thought it.

When she arrived back at the hotel it felt foreign. It all felt fake. It was like a desert version of Disneyland. It all seemed to be no more than plastic. It was a strange sensation. As she was pondering it all her phone beeped, indicating that someone had texted her. It was Wes.

"Hey, Kelly! My meeting is over. Was a bit of a bummer as one of my co-workers had found out about the golf game this morning and brought it up. The whole company now knows I got my ass kicked. The guys I play with at home had a field day with it. That hour and a half felt like four days. I could use a drink and maybe a cigar. I could use a dip in the pool as well. Want to meet me at the bar?"

Kelly wasn't sure what to say. She was in a completely different world. It almost felt like she was tripping, as if she had eaten psychedelic mushrooms. She used to do a lot of mushrooms and they always made society and anything not natural feel fake. She had to sit down. Blood rushed to her head and it made her feel like she could faint. She made her way to a bench in the lobby. She sat and took some deep breaths.

"Get a hold of yourself." She said quietly. "You need to get some fucking composure! Grow a spine and enjoy yourself. Don't let the flimsy game board world get you down!!"

Her words helped her. She took them in. She went and got a glass of water from the restaurant, put some lime in it, and chugged it down. She felt better.

"You need to text Wes back. You don't have to tell him a thing! Your life is yours. It's none of his business. Go have fun. Get a drink and chill the fuck out!" She said.

She got her phone out and wrote to him.

"Hi, Wes. Sorry about the meeting. Things get around quick. I guess it's kind of funny! Might as well laugh. Getting too serious about such frivolous shit ain't much fun. I need to come up to the room and change. I was gonna' get my bathing suit and my little kimono like thing before we head to the pool for a drink and a swim. I'll be up in a minute and then we can go. Sound good?"

Her phone beeped. Wes had sent a thumbs up emoji. She got up, headed to the elevators and went upstairs. When she arrived in the room she was surprised to see Wes standing naked in the middle of it.

"What the fuck?" she thought.

"Wes!? What are you doing?" She spoke quickly.

"Oh, Kelly. When I heard you were coming up here I thought how nice it would be to make up for last night. I've been thinking of you all day. Come here and kiss me. I really want to feel you again. I'm dying for more sex with you." He said.

"Oh, I don't know, Wes! I guess you're kind of catching me off guard. I have my mind on other things. I thought I was just going to change and we'd go downstairs. Maybe later? I mean..."

Wes then cut her off by putting his finger to his lips to hush her. He moved towards her. Kelly froze. He pulled her to him and then kissed her. She tried not to kiss back but it felt futile. He began to rub her breasts and grab her ass. She gave in and kissed him, she didn't know what else to do. She could feel his hard penis against her stomach, it prodded her. She reached down and grabbed it thinking that maybe she could just jack him off quickly so that he wouldn't find out that her pussy was sopping wet with another man's cum. Or would he know?

"Oh, God, Wes, you're cock feels so good. It's turning me on. It's making me wet." She said as she began to stroke him.

She was thinking that if she acted like he was turning her on he wouldn't wonder why she was so sloppy wet.

"I can't let him lick me." She thought to herself. "It would be a dead give away."

Just then Wes pulled off her loose dress.

"Hey, babe, no bra! That's risqué, especially with your breasts. How sexy. It makes me want to lick your pussy!" He grunted.

"No, no, Wes. You got to lick it last night. Your cock is turning me on so bad I just want it in me. I'm getting so wet!" She replied.

Wes felt down to her underwear, which was all she now had on.

"Oh, my God! You aren't kidding. Oh, Kelly, after last night I'm so glad that I still turn you on! And really turn you on. Jesus fucking Christ that's sexy. Your pussy is drenched!" He was panting.

"Take me now, Wes. Take me from behind! I have to have you!" Kelly moaned.

Kelly turned towards the floor. She removed her underwear and got on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me quick! I need it now!" She howled.

Wes' breathing began to sound strange, almost like he was hyperventilating. He got down on his knees behind her.

"Look at my face while you fuck me, Wes!" She said as she looked back at him. "Look at my face. I want to see your eyes when you penetrate me!"

Wes did as she said and Kelly was relieved. She had no idea what the current state of her pussy looked like. Was it still leaking? It couldn't have been but forty five minutes ago that Manuel had dumped his enormous teenage load into her. "Holy shit," she thought, "it hasn't even been an hour."

She was surprised to find out that it turned her on slightly to be fucking another man less than an hour after being ravaged by a boat captain half her age. What was she becoming?

Wes moved quickly all the while staring into her eyes as she looked back at him.

"Fuck me, Wes! Do it now." She yelped.

Wes grabbed his stiff cock and shoved it into her gaping, loose, wet pussy. There was no resistance.

"Oh, Kelly, I don't know if I've ever felt a woman so wet. It's dripping down onto my balls. Oh, my God, Kelly, it's dripping everywhere. It's making me crazy, Kelly!!" He shouted.

Kelly braced herself as Wes stroked into her. Five pumps in and he began to seize and sputter.

"Oh, fuck, Kelly! I'm cumming!!!!" As he said it his cock exploded into her. It felt like he was having a seizure. He came and came and then fell onto her, sweating like a madman. She laid there trying not to laugh. She didn't know what else to do. He rolled off of her and as he did his cock popped out of her.

"I'm just glad we didn't get stuck together like dogs." Kelly laughed this time. "You really shot your load."

"Oh, Kelly. You made me so crazy. Your pussy was amazing. I'm sorry I didn't last longer. I don't know what's up with that. I've never been so sensitive. Maybe it's just you. You arouse me. You came in the room looking like you just got ravaged, you had a strange look in your eye, and it turned me on. I could see you wanted me. And then to know I made you that wet. It was all just too much. You looked like a horny pixie on your hands and knees in front of me. I wanted to lick you from behind, but you wouldn't let me. Maybe later you'll let me taste that beautiful fruit again. Maybe later."

He rolled over again and got off the ground. He didn't say anymore. He just went to the shower and turned it on, got in and started to wash himself. Kelly sat on the floor. She looked down at her pussy, it was wide open and leaking again.

"Two men came in me less than an hour apart." She thought to herself. "Poor Wes thought I was so wet because of him. I can't take that from him."

Kelly got up and joined Wes in the shower. They washed each other and laughed about the whole scene that had just occurred. She felt warm towards him. He was familiar. For now it felt good to be with him. She washed his cock with soap and then did the same to herself. The hot water was delightful in contrast to the air conditioned room. She felt hungry all of a sudden. She wanted a drink. She also had another urge for a cigarette. Did her slutty day, being so sexually naughty, make her want to smoke a dirty cigarette and savor these filthy feelings? She thought that it was probably so. She fought off the urge again. They finished their shower. They got dressed in their bathing suits, she put on her kimono over hers. Wes put a hotel robe on over his. They got their flip flops and headed down the seemingly endless hall that was covered in psychedelic carpet and wallpaper. It looked like it was breathing. Maybe she was tripping. They headed to the bar.

"The breeze feels so good." Kelly said as she took a seat beneath the palm fronds that hung from the rafters of the bar. "The shower was perfect after our quirky little session. I feel clean on the outside and so divinely dirty on the inside." She laughed out loud at her pronouncement.

"Wow, Kelly. I don't know if I've ever been so turned on in my whole life. Could you feel how hard my cock was? I felt like it would explode. I don't know how much cum came out of me, but I feel dehydrated from it. My balls are empty." He smiled sweetly, vulnerably.

Kelly was beginning to like the sweetness she could now see in Wes. It was like his corporate golfer suit was coming off and the real Wes that she had known when she was younger was reemerging. She was glad to see it happening. Just then the bartender approached.

"Como estamos mi gente?" He asked. "What can I get you to drink? You like tequila? I bet the lady likes tequila, no? She looks like she likes tequila."

Wes was unnerved by the strange bartenders demeanor. Was he mocking Kelly? Was he suggesting she was wild? He didn't like the look in his eye.

"Look Pedro! What's with the suggestions, amigo!? What are you trying to say about my lady friend?"

Wes snapped.

"Amigo! My name is not Pedro. Are you racista, cabron? Are we all just Pedros to you golf boy?" The bartender snapped back. "I'm tired of you pasty gringos coming down here and acting like you own the tierra. Cuidate! La ley is different down here."

Kelly wanted a drink, she couldn't understand what had just transpired between these two men. She interjected,

"Guys!" She yelled. "What the fuck is wrong with you both? I want a drink. I like tequila, Pedro was right. I want a margarita right now with rocks and salt. Got it. Wes! Just pipe down. Not everyone is after you! The meeting is over. The golf game is over. Everything is fine. Relax! Apologize to Pedro!"

"Señorita!!" The bartender shrieked. "Mi nombre is not Pedro!!"

"Oh, yeah." She apologetically responded. "I'm sorry. I got caught up in the whole thing. It was all kind of consuming, if you know what I mean. Please forgive me. What is your name sir? I'd love to know."

The bartender sighed and relaxed a bit. You could tell it meant something to him for her to respond like that.

"It's Juan." He laughed. They laughed. "You know how it is down here. Not much different than up there. Peter, John, Michael, George, all the same shit. The one place we got you beat is we aren't afraid to name our kids Jesus." He laughed crazily after saying Jesus.

They all laughed. Juan had broke the icy feelings between them all now and a feeling of camaraderie enveloped them.

"I'm sorry Juan." Wes said sincerely. "I've had a weird couple of days, man. You were right! Golf was at the heart of it, amongst other things. I feel silly. I get caught up in small things these days. My life doesn't feel like my own. It's weird."

"No problema, amigo." Juan said. "Sometimes serving all of the people here day after day makes a man a little bitter. I should be a better man than that, especially after speaking of Jesus!" He laughed.

"I can only imagine." Wes said. "My people are not the most polite on Earth. We can be entitled and almost baby like. It's embarrassing when I think of it, especially when I see it in myself. Kelly has been showing me that almost inadvertently. By the way, this is Kelly, and I'm Wes, Wesley." Juan nodded and winked at Kelly as Wes continued. "Our culture is off-base, it's decrepit. Your culture seems better at allowing people to be themselves, at keeping the important things in life alive and at the heart of life. I admire that."

"I think you are right, amigo. Thank you for the compliment. Things are changing though, the gringo world seems to creep into everything. No offense to you, pero es la verdad." Juan replied.

123456...9