Kelly Does Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly had felt a strange heat from Juan's wink. It made her take a deeper look at him. The rough start had made it difficult to take in the surroundings let alone the man who was going to serve them.

"He's handsome." She thought to herself. "He's strong and well built. He's like a rugged cowboy. His mustache is sexy."

She was surprised with the mustache part as she had never found them very attractive in the past. For some reason Juan's facial hair had an appeal that struck her as exotic. His skin was dark. He was immaculately dressed. He smelled good.

"My, lord," she thought to herself, "I've gone completely man crazy! Am I insatiable?"

Kelly let the thoughts slide for a moment.

"I'm thirsty, Juan. As I said I love tequila. I'll take a margarita, as I said before with rocks and salt. Make it a double!" She laughed.

"You got it, señorita Kelly. "I'll put some love in it too."

Wes fought back the urge to get offended by his response. It just wasn't worth it. If he kept acting petty there's no way he could get further with Kelly. He was beginning to think that he wanted to be her man. He had to be bigger. He couldn't allow his small feelings make him act like a nitwit. It was tough around these composed Mexican men. They seemed so much more comfortable in their own skin. He vowed to be big about everything for the rest of the trip, no matter how difficult it may be.

Juan handed a margarita to Kelly and winked at her once more. She again felt a strange sensation when he did.

"Señor Wesley! Que quieres?" Juan asked. "Lo mismo?"

Wes didn't know what "lo mismo" meant.

"I'm sorry, Juan, I don't speak Spanish." He replied.

"You want the same thing as Kelly?" He said in a friendly manner.

"Yes. That sounds great. A double too. I could use the extra medicine." Wes was not lying.

"You are right to call it medicina, Mr. Wes." Juan said. "We use the tequila for many things. It is a powerful concoction from a powerful plant. We like to think God lives in it. When you drink it you can ask for favors from God. I'll make your drink, Wes, and then you can ask for favors. Sound bueno?"

Wes was intrigued by Juan's little speech. He felt he could use "God's" help at this point. His life was feeling less and less his own and this trip with Kelly was really beginning to show the chinks in his armor. He needed help. He laughed to himself thinking that he was seeking help from Tequila.

"Yes, Juan. That sounds bueno. I could use the help. I love the story. Glad we're on better terms now friend." Wes chimed.

Juan made a strong margarita for Wes. He made it one whole shot stronger than he made Kelly's. Neither seemed to notice. Ever since Kelly had walked to the bar Juan had felt strange palpitations in his heart and in his loins. He had never been so taken by a gringa. He usually found them somewhat repulsive. To him most had seemed fake, like toy dolls. He couldn't remember a gringa who he felt a humanness from, a warmth. Sure, some had been nice, or tipped well, but he had never encountered one that had a depth and beauty that we was feeling from Kelly. It intrigued him. He had noticed when Kelly had reacted to his winks, he knew he wasn't wrong. He knew she found him attractive. She could also sense her warmth towards Wes but he also could sense it was more out of pity than out of passion or real love. He knew Wes was vulnerable in this way and Juan intended to take advantage of the weakness. He wanted to taste Kelly and he was determined to do so.

"How's the drink, señor Wes?" Juan prodded. "Te gusta?"

Wes brought the drink to his lips and sipped it. It was strong but the flavor was delicious. In his dehydrated state the lime and honey and tequila all tasted amazing together, like a spicy gatorade he thought. It was so good he chugged about half of it in one sip.

"It's amazing, Juan." Wes replied. "Just what I needed. " I may need another soon!"

Wes was feeling better. He felt like his confessions to Juan and Kelly had cleared his soul. He felt more real and grounded than he had in quite some time. It felt good. The ocean breeze blew through his short brown hair. He looked to Kelly and she smiled at him. He recalled the sex they had right before coming down to the bar. He was slightly embarrassed but he also felt like what had occurred had been authentic and in a strange way very sexy. Kelly was so raw, so wet, so animalistic bending over on the floor like she did. He was proud at how much he had turned her on. He wanted more, a lot more, he wanted her to be his. He knew it was a long shot as the lives they led were so different. She was so free in her life and he was so wrapped up in his own. It was like he was owned. He didn't like that and it felt a great task to change it. He wanted to be his own man. He wanted to be more like Juan even though Juan was just a bartender at a resort in a tourist town at the tip of Baja California. At least he was himself, he had dignity. Wes wanted dignity though he almost didn't even know what that meant. He promised himself that he would do all he could from this point on to achieve that goal. Dignity.

"To have dignity as a man is above all things." He mused.

Juan brought Kelly and Wes some chips and pico de gallo. They were both hungry. The combination of the two tasted amazing. Wes filled his mouth voraciously and then chugged the rest of his margarita in one guzzle.

"I'll have another, Juan!" He said as Juan smiled knowingly.

Juan made another the same as he had before. He made it strong. He handed it to Wes. Kelly hadn't even drank half of hers yet. She ate the chips as well, and took small bird like sips.

"So, Wes," Kelly said, "how should we spend the rest of our day? You don't have any more meetings or anything like that, do you?"

"No, Kelly, I don't! We are free to do as we please. Let's order a few tacos, sip, or guzzle, should I say, our delicious drinks. I think I'm going to cancel my tee time tomorrow. I'm kind of sick of golf. It's hot as shit out there on the course and I've really been noticing just how stuffy most the other golfers are. It scares the hell out of me that I didn't even realize how much I fit in with them. That scares the shit out of me." He laughed uproariously at his own words.

"Ya!" Kelly replied. "I've never understood golf culture. I mean, I get that it's fun to hit balls around, and such. It's fun to throw basketballs through a hoop, or pool balls into a pocket, but golf just seems the least fun of em all. On top of it it's expensive and super time consuming and you barely get any exercise. It's a weird one. If there's a sport that sums up the gringo way I think it has to be golf!"

Kelly and Juan laughed at what she had said. Wes was reluctant to but then gave in and sort of over compensated with his laugh. He ended up snorting loudly which made him inhale a chip. He started to cough and wheeze as he tried to dislodge the sharp corn shard in his throat. It didn't seem like he was going to be able to get it out himself. Juan made a quick gesture and bolted out of his bar. He walked briskly around to the front, got behind Wes and then wrapped his arms around him. He pulled inwards abruptly doing his own interpretation of the Heimlich maneuver. Immediately the chip flew out of Wes' beet red face. It was unfortunate that Kelly had moved in front of him as the chip made a bee line straight at her and got caught in the top of her cleavage. She looked down at the moist ragged chip between her breasts. Juan quickly grabbed a napkin and reached to her. He expertly grasped the thing without touching any of it with his fingers. He let his hand linger for a slight moment and pushed the side of his hand against her firm gland. Kelly noticed his trick and blushed. He then pulled his hand back, headed around into his bar and then dumped the napkin and it's contents into a trash can. Wes was breathing again.

"Thank you, Juan!" He was blushing as he spoke. " I can't believe that thing choked me up like it did. Holy fuck! That was terrible!"

They all started to laugh. Wes pounded the rest of his second triple shot margarita. It felt amazing as it slid down his throat. It cured the scratching that his choking fit had caused.

"I guess you better make me another one Juan! Maybe they'll help me stop embarrassing myself." He said emphatically.

"Are you okay, baby?" Kelly asked. She was surprised that she had called him baby. "I'm glad Juan was so quick to act. I didn't realize it was serious."

"I would've been fine." Wes said sheepishly. "But it was good he helped. It's always better to get shit out quick when that happens. I don't want to make a scene for all the happy tourists!"

They all laughed again. Kelly moved her eyes to Juan. It seemed he was waiting for her to do so. He looked back into her eyes determinedly. She smiled at him warmly and then averted her eyes.

"What a man!" She thought to herself. "He acted so quickly. He squeezed him so hard."

She imagined Juan standing behind her, his arms wrapped around her chest squeezing her. She imagined his cock would be hard as he did it. She imagined him penetrating her from behind like that and her pussy began to tingle. She imagined him kissing the back of her neck as he fucked her. She wanted to feel his furry lip biting at her from behind like a cat as he mated her. As she began to stir from her fantasy she realized that she was, again, staring right at him. Juan was staring right back at her. She wondered if he had read her mind, if he knew what she had just thought. He licked his lips as Kelly quickly moved her eyes back to Wes. She had a keen sense that he did know.

"Geez, guys." Wes said. "What's with the staring contest?"

"Oh, sorry, Wes." Kelly replied. "I got lost in thought about what just happened. I didn't even realize I was staring. It's weird. I've felt like I've been tripping all day. It's so strange. Like I'm in a dream. It's been crazy. This day feels like it's been three weeks. It's like we're in a vortex or something. It's so wild."

"Si, señorita." Juan interjected. "Este peninsula is like that. The desert and the sea is a strong combination and blurs the lines of realidad. It's a fine line between heaven and hell here. One minute you're in heaven, the next you're in hell. You have to be careful. If you have dreams or fantasies sometimes they come true in ways you didn't think they would. If you are a brave and confident soul all works out for the best. If you are weak and unsure disaster can strike. Realidad here is a powerful thing. It's interesting to watch folks come here who live false lives at home where they are protected from these things. They can be struck with strange occurrences, some even lose their minds. Living falsely is not looked upon favorably by God. When you are in such a state He will make things happen that challenge you to become deeper. I see many gringos deal with this here. It's very amusing. Of course we all deal with that in different levels. Awareness is key. Once you know it exists then you can begin to advance and learn how to use the real laws of the universe to your advantage. You can even become psychic and sometimes read minds."

After he spoke these words he looked at Kelly and gave her a sensuous, knowing smile. She blushed.

"He just told me he read my mind!!" She mused. "He knows exactly what I was thinking."

After she thought this he smiled at her again and winked as if to verify what she just said in her own head. She blushed again. She wasn't embarrassed. She liked the thoughts she had had. She looked directly back at him and winked with a sensuous smile.

"What you said is powerful, Juan." Wes said, seemingly oblivious to the courtship going on between Kelly and Juan. "I've been feeling just as you said, oblivious. I'm glad you told me this. I used to understand these things when I was younger and more free. I've lost so much of it just working like a mindless tool. I will take your words with me and do all I can to remember to remain aware. The world is so much more than we see. The world is so much more than golf and work, cigars and fancy cars. I can't believe I've slipped so far. Thank you."

Kelly and Wes ordered some tacos. Juan gave them time to just be together. He had other customers now. Wes was a little relieved that he had other work to do. He could feel the vibrant exchanges Kelly and him had shared. It gave him a pang in his belly, jealousy. He realized it was a petty emotion, that if he was going to be big he'd have to bury that shit right now. It was tough. He wanted to do it. He was determined.

The tacos arrived and Wes ordered another drink. Kelly did too. Juan again made Kelly's half the strength of the stronger ones he was thrusting upon Wes. He smiled as he shook them. Wes and Kelly dug into their tacos. Kelly had ordered tacos de carnitas while Wes had ordered tacos de lengua, not realizing they were made of tongue.

"Hey, Juan," he blurted, "the meat's a bit tough in my tacos. Is it always that way?"

"Well, señor Wes, you ordered the lengua. Do you know what lengua is?" Juan replied.

"Uh, I guess not. What is it?" Wes felt somewhat dimwitted as he answered.

"Lengua is tongue. Tongue is pretty tough!" He laughed.

Kelly laughed too. Wes looked a bit despondent before remembering to lighten up. He then broke into a full throated laugh that sent off shockwaves.

"Be careful, Wes!" Kelly shouted. "Remember what happened last time you laughed with your mouth full!"

"Oh, my God, you're right! Looks like I don't learn my lessons very quickly. Who knows what God will do to me next time. Awareness is a bitch!!" He chuckled.

Juan resumed his work with the other guests as Kelly and Wes continued eating their meal.

"I want to take you dancing later, baby." Wes suggested. "I know a fun little club downtown, they got buckets of mini coronas, a good DJ and there's sawdust all over the floor. It's fun. I guess it's already getting kind of late in the day. Maybe we should hit the ocean for a refresher and then get up to the room and change into some evening clothes before heading out. We can catch a light dinner and then go dance. What do you think?"

As Wes was talking Kelly noticed that he seemed to be a bit more buzzed than two margaritas should make a man. He slurred slightly, not terribly, but it was noticeable. He was a quarter of the way through his third right now. She thought the ocean would be smart to sober him up a little before getting ready for the night. She then had a strange thought. Was Juan making his drinks stronger than hers? She blew it off but as she did Juan turned around while in mid conversation with some other guests and winked directly at her.

"Oh, my God!" She thought. "He just confirmed my suspicions! And that motherfucker CAN read my mind!"

"Yeah, Wes, that sounds good. It'd be good to wash our souls in the ocean. I want to feel the salt clean my body and my mind! How about you?"

Wes nodded and asked for the bill. Juan got it and Wes signed it to the room.

"Fifty dollars for my propina?" Juan asked incredulously.

"Yes, Juan, you helped me a lot. Thank you!" Wes replied.

Juan felt a slight bit of guilt in response to Wes' kindness but it evaporated as soon as he glanced back at Kelly. Wes got up and told the two of them that he had to piss like a racehorse. They all chuckled and Wes ambled off towards the bano. Kelly could see he was more buzzed than he ought to be.

"Juan, you dirty dog! You've been fortifying his drinks! How could you do that?" She said trying to contain a laugh.

"I have dreams, señorita, and you are one of them. I get off work at ten. If you are around and curious I will be here. I usually have a couple of drinks before the place closes at twelve. I loved what you thought earlier." He said slyly.

"Oh, my, Juan." She replied. "I had a feeling. Now I don't know what to say about...."

Wes was making his way back to them. She stopped in mid sentence and smiled at Juan.

"We shall see, Señor!." She remarked coyly while feigning offense.

Wes and Kelly departed from the bar and went down to the beach. This particular stretch of the coast was sheltered from the swells so the water was tranquil and clear. By this point Wes was visibly drunk though he didn't seem to notice. The conversation with Juan had filled him with a strange vigor and a somewhat unearned bravado, like he had mastered the laws of the Universe in a short, tension filled conversation with a stranger. It's granted that weirder things have happened but in this case it just wasn't so. Wes had begun to walk with a sort of John Wayne-esque gait, holding his shoulders up and back, stiff leggedly making his way down through the sand. Kelly had noticed this change and was inwardly laughing to herself.

"It's kind of cute." She thought to herself. "It seems dangerous, though, and reckless. I hope he doesn't get himself into trouble."

"Juan's medicine made me feel better, babe!" Wes shouted as he disrobed, throwing the gaudy thing onto the beach. "I feel fucking good! And with you by my side I only feel better."

Kelly was counting how many shots of tequila he must've had. He had three margaritas with at least three shots each in them. That is nine shots, enough to get a mule drunk.

"Oh, fuck!" She thought out loud as Wes took out his cock and began to piss on the beach. "He must be wasted. Didn't he just pee a minute ago? Oh, my God there's tons of it, and that color!"

"Hey, Kelly! My piss looks like a margarita, or a gatorade, something of that nature. Wow. There's a lot of it. It feels great to piss on the beach! I feel like a free man!!"

As he said it Kelly spied two Federales, Mexican police, strolling down the beach each armed with automatic rifles that gave off an eerie vibe. They were looking right at Wes though he couldn't see them.

"Wes!!! Put your dick back in your pants. The Federales are coming. Holy shit, Wes! They got big rifles."

Wes swerved around like a ninety year old Polish ballerina. He lurched and then caught his footing, his flaccid cock still hanging out of his shorts dribbling the remnants of his prized gatorade effluent.

"Goddamn it, Kelly. I got piss on myself. I didn't realize I was mainly hitting my shorts. What did you say about federalists or something?"

As he said it he looked up and saw the soldiers now ten feet from him. One of the soldiers lifted his rifle and pointed it at Wes. Wes said nothing and immediately dropped to his knees and put his hands on his head like he'd seen in the movies. Kelly smiled at the soldiers, ignoring the whole gun pointing aspect, and said,

"Hola amigos? Como están ustedes?"

When the soldiers caught a glimpse of Kelly in her bikini they both smiled. When Wes saw what she was doing he imagined to himself that it was a distraction technique. He watched them carefully as they answered Kelly and started talking to her in broken English and Spanish. When they seemed completely absorbed in her, the one had even lowered his rifle and turned from Wes, and were carelessly chattering away, Wes jumped to his feet and began to do an awkward run up the beach and towards the hotel, his shorts somewhat stained with the margarita colored piss he had so recently released. His velcro fly was still undone and as he ran it rubbed his penis harshly. He haphazardly tried to fix it as he ran. Kelly was stunned by his move. It was not her intention to give him cover but rather to try to flirt her way out of Wes' predicament. It was his predicament after all.

"This can only make it worse." She thought to herself.

When the soldiers saw his feeble drunken run up the beach the one who had pointed the rifle at him handed his gun to his compadre and took off at an alarming speed. Kelly was in awe of how quick he was. She looked at the other soldier quizzically.

123456...9