Kelly Does Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly grabbed a taco and took a bite. A little bit of the juice from it dribbled down from the side of her mouth. They both watched and she felt a little shy at making such a mess. She wiped it from her cheek. She then took a big swig of her margarita.

"Juan makes delicious drinks. He's a handsome sly devil, but very sweet and very thoughtful." She said.

"He is handsome." Sheila remarked. "I love his mustache and that cute little gap in his teeth. I bet he's an ornery lover!"

"I imagine that he is too." Kelly quipped. "I have a little fantasy about him. I might have to make it come true before I leave this quixotic peninsula."

"We'd love to see that!" Ron said.

They all chuckled and continued their feast. Kelly felt very comfortable with them. They were both very sexy. Ron was tall and thick, he was well built. He was tan and handsome his brown hair greying slightly at the temples. His arms were muscular and furry. He was relaxed and made her feel safe. Sheila was attractive too. Her legs were strong and toned, they were tan as well. She wore a very short white skirt which looked beautiful against her sunned skin. She had a bikini top on, that was all, and it pulled tight against her small but succulent breasts. Her nipples seemed long and erect beneath it. She wore cute Mexican sandals and her feet were gorgeous. Her eyes were green. Her hair was long, black and held back in a pony tail. Her face was thin and pretty. Her nostrils were large but sexy, her nose was elegant. She held herself proudly, there was an erotic feel to her. She had a wide mouth with ripe lips. When she smiled you could see her teeth were perfectly formed. Kelly was surprised to find her very attractive. It was rare for her to see a woman in a sexual light. Her pussy tingled at the thought of her. She liked watching her speak. Kelly was happy to be sitting with them. She felt herself becoming somewhat aroused and wet as they all drank, talked and flirted.She was in heaven.

As the time passed and their drinks and food were exhausted a slight tension filled the air. A silence overcame them all as the tequila moved slinkily through their veins. They all kept looking at each other. Sheila broke the silence.

"How about we move this little party up to our room. We have a suite overlooking the beach with a nice veranda. It'd be a joy to relax up there away from all of these people. Would you like to join us Kelly?"

Kelly took a deep breath and felt a rush of exhilaration at the thought of being alone with the couple. She was a little nervous as it was basically unchartered territory for her but the excitement of the unknown and the feeling of her newfound freedom was overwhelming.

"I'd love to join you. I feel so comfortable with you both. It's such a beautiful evening, it would feel silly to just go back to my room. And I can't imagine going out tonight into more boisterous madness!" She laughed.

"Good." Ron said. "Then it's settled. Let us pay the tab and we'll make our way up to the room. It is delightful up there. We've really been enjoying ourselves. Life is for living and now is all we have so we might as well make the most of it."

"Here, here!" Kelly said. "Let's go!"

Ron paid the tab and left a generous tip. The trio then rose together and walked to the lobby and back to the elevator where they first met. As they entered it Sheila reached down and held Kelly's hand. It felt smooth, inviting and provided a warm comfort that Kelly enjoyed, almost motherly. Sheila squeezed her hand and Kelly squeezed back. Ron smiled his approval as the door to the elevator closed and the car rose. They went up to the fourth floor and exited.

"We're down at the end. We always get this room when we come here." Sheila said. "It's a sanctuary."

Ron opened the door to the room and let the two women in. Kelly was in awe of the place. It was well done, all of it in wood. The bed frame was smooth and earthy and the bed itself was left in disarray as if Ron and Sheila had not tidied it after their last coupling. It felt welcoming. Kelly wondered if she would end up in it before the night was through.

"Why don't you two go out on the veranda and I will make another round of margaritas." Ron said. "Sheila loves to have a cigarette after dinner and she only smokes in fresh air."

They all laughed as Sheila grabbed a small handmade pouch from a table that sat next to a small kitchenette.

"You don't mind do you?" She asked Kelly.

"Not at all. I was a smoker for a long time. I understand the pleasure. I've actually been tempted to smoke on this trip, something about the sensual vibrations everywhere has made me crave a cigarette on numerous occasions. I might indulge with you if you don't mind." Kelly responded.

"Of course not!" Sheila spoke. "Ron will be in heaven with two beautiful ladies smoking in front of him. It really turns him on. I guess it turns me on too, smoking for him, and for me, there's something provocative about it."

Ron smiled his approval.

"Now that will be a sight to see. I'll hurry up and make these drinks. You ladies enjoy yourselves and I'll be right out." He said.

Sheila once again reached for Kelly's hand and led her out through the door. Kelly was surprised at the arousal she felt from the smoking conversation. She walked out to the veranda with Sheila and they took seats at a table. The ocean and beach was beautiful under the starry night sky. The sound of the waves lapping at the shore made supernatural music. Sheila opened her pouch and took out a packet of papers. She took one of them and then put tobacco into it. She rolled it expertly and then slid her tongue out to wet the gummed edge. Kelly was mesmerized as Sheila licked it and then completed her roll.

"Would you like one?" Sheila asked.

"Yes, I would. This is the perfect time for it." Kelly responded.

Sheila rolled another and licked it seductively. She handed it to Kelly and then reached for her lighter. Kelly brought the cigarette to her lips as Sheila offered her a light, reaching over and flicking the tip of it. Kelly drew in some smoke feeling it bulge inside of her lungs. It felt good. It had been so long. Kelly exhaled and let out a deep breath. Sheila then lit hers and then let the smoke pour out of her large, sexy nostrils.

"There's something about a cigarette at times like these that really satisfies a strange itch." Sheila remarked. "It's sensual and sexy in such a strange way."

"I've never thought about it like that." Kelly responded. "But you're right. It seems perfect right now."

Sheila then took another drag. She looked at Kelly and as she was about to exhale she leaned in and pressed her lips to Kelly's. Kelly didn't flinch, she opened her mouth as Sheila's tongue entered her. Kelly could feel and smell the smoke from Sheila as their tongues darted about. Kelly was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. The only other time she had kissed a girl had been greatly disappointing, it had felt too soft and weak to her. Sheila's sensual kiss was another thing entirely. It was provocative and enticing. They kissed for a moment longer.

"That was amazing." Kelly said. "You're so beautiful and sensual."

Sheila took another drag and blew the smoke directly out of her nose.

"I liked it very much too. You have a beautiful mouth. Will you do the same thing for me?" Sheila asked.

Kelly nodded and then took a deep drag. She held the smoke in as she leaned over and looked directly into Sheila's green eyes. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue in as she slowly began to exhale. Sheila shivered and sighed and then pushed her tongue against Kelly's. As Sheila withdrew she leaned into Kelly's neck and took a deep breath.

"I'm so excited by your scent." She said. "I could smell you all night long."

Sheila then reached down between her slightly spread legs. Kelly could see that, like herself, she had no underwear on. Kelly could see a large furry mound. She was surprised that Sheila was so natural down there. It was spellbinding. Sheila dipped one of her fingers inside of her open flower and then smeared it against her neck. She dipped again and then covered the other side.

"Would you like to smell me?" Sheila asked.

Kelly leaned in and put her nose to her taught neck. She inhaled. Her scent was musky and sweet, it smelled like delicious sex. Kelly could feel her loins stirring. Again, she was surprised at her arousal.

"You smell so delicious, Sheila. You are amazing." Kelly said.

Just then Ron moved onto the veranda. He had a tray with three margaritas. He looked over at the two women who were obviously flushed.

"Am I interrupting anything?" He asked.

"Not at all." Kelly replied. "We were hoping you were coming!"

Sheila nodded in agreement as she took another drag.

"Kiss me, baby." Ron said

Sheila took a big drag and then kissed Ron deeply as she had done with Kelly. Ron melted. His legs got visibly weak.

"I just love kissing a woman who smokes. Not all of them, and not the heavy smokers, but the ones who do it for the sheer enjoyment but don't give their lives away to it." He said. "The ones who truly love it as a gourmet delight."

"It was a sight to see." Kelly said. "Would you like to try me?"

"You know I would." Ron responded.

Kelly took a large drag, stood up and then pulled Ron into her. She place her mouth on his and began to exhale as she pushed her tongue against his. Kelly could feel the bulge she had seen earlier press against her stomach. It felt wonderful. They kissed for at least a minute before separating.

"My God!" Ron panted. "That was amazing. Have you tried that with her Sheila?"

"Yes, darling, I sure have. It is, indeed, wonderful." Sheila smiled.

Kelly was feeling warm and highly aroused by the sensuousness of the situation. Ron's sturdy mouth and tongue had brought up primal feelings that she only got from men. Feeling his hard, thick bulge against her had made her sultry cunt begin to excrete ambrosia. Before she could come to grips with all of the sensations and feelings enveloping her Sheila got up and approached her. As she got closer she took a hard drag off what was left of her hand rolled cigarette and then placed it in an ash tray that was shaped like a sombrero and painted like an electric rainbow. Once again, as she exhaled, she pushed her mouth against Kelly's and began to kiss her deeply, the both of then now standing. This time it wasn't a short kiss. Kelly stood there, the stump of her cigarette still between her fingers as Sheila's tongue aggressively moved inside of her mouth. Her knees were feeling shaky, her pussy began to throb, she could feel herself beginning to leak. Sheila released her mouth and Kelly took one last drag before dropping it into the sombrero. She turned back to Sheila and attacked her mouth as it had been done to her. Sheila's knees began to get weak as well. The women realized they were almost the same height as their breasts pushed together through the thin veils of fabric. Sheila the reached under Kelly's dress and began to rub her bush and lips.

"You're so beautifully wet, Kelly. I'm going to insert my fingers in you. Tongue my mouth as I do it." Sheila said.

Kelly did as she was told and was turned on by Sheila's commanding tone. Kelly moaned as Sheila reached under her and forced two of her elegant fingers into her slippery pussy. The feeling was electric and made her sigh into Sheila's mouth as she continued to tongue her. Sheila began to pull her two fingers forward in rhythmic pulse, it made Kelly feel an urgency similar to having to urinate, but it was deeper and definitely more sexual.

"Don't resist it. Hang through the discomfort. I'm going to make you cum like this." Sheila demanded sweetly.

The feeling became more urgent but then began to turn to pleasure. Kelly sucked at Sheila's mouth with a hunger she hadn't felt before. Sheila was in heaven as Kelly's long tongue reached almost to her throat. As they continued, and as Kelly's pussy began to make tight squishing sounds as Sheila flexed her fingers, Kelly felt Ron's large form behind her. Ron leaned in and began to bite lightly at her neck while he fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

"We both want to see you cum, Kelly." Ron breathily whispered in her ear. "Let your juices flow, darling, let your nectar out."

Ron's hot breath on her neck made her nearly pass out. The rhythm pulsing in her pussy was beating harder. She could feel a strange orgasm building, one that she had never experienced before. It was more urgent and demanding and it almost confused her. Sheila continued her technique on the upper wall of Kelly's vagina. There was basically no clitoral stimulation happening. Ron continued biting her neck and the soft part of her ears. Kelly could feel his large, firm bulge pressing against the cheeks of her ass.

"You're almost there, baby!" Sheila said. "Kiss me while you cum dear."

At that moment Kelly completely let go. She bent her knees slightly and allowed Sheila, this time, to push her tongue deep into her mouth. Ron squeezed her nipples and pushed his pelvis into her as Kelly's floodgates opened. Electricity ran through her but it wasn't centered on her clitoris. It seemed to come from near her belly button but from the inside as it then radiated throughout her body. Her eyes rolled back and she felt hot liquid begin to squirt out her vaginal canal. She shuddered.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed. "I'm cumming Sheila. I'm coming like I never have before."

Sheila stopped her words by kissing her again. She held her tight, squeezing her body into hers as Ron continued to massage her breasts and push his bold package against her backside. Kelly continued to convulse and shake as the last streams of her cum ran down her thighs and made their way to the wood floor beneath her. Ron and Sheila were basically holding her up and Kelly was limp.

"Take me to the couch for a moment." Kelly requested, her hard panting ongoing. "That was cosmic. What you two just did for me was out of this world."

Ron and Sheila smiled at each other as they helped her to the couch. Sheila pulled Kelly's dress over her head as Ron steadied her. She also lay a towel beneath her. Kelly slumped into the couch, closed her eyes and let her breathing steady. She looked mesmerizing to the couple, an ideal picture of delicious erotic bliss. They knew there was more to come. They both took a seat beside her and began to pet and touch her lightly. Kelly sighed.

You were amazing darling." Sheila spoke softly. "You followed my instructions so well. It was beautiful to see you let go so completely."

The pair of hands felt divine to Kelly, as if angels were petting her. She felt as though she had taken a powerful drug. She relaxed as they continued to touch her sweetly. If she was a cat she would have been purring.

"That was one of the most intense and loving experiences of my life you guys. I don't think I can convey what just happened to me. It felt like you took a key and unlocked me, gave me access to myself that has for so long been denied. I don't know who or what denied it, but if I'm going to be honest I guess it's only me that could have. But how can you open something you don't know about?"

"That's how life works dear." Sheila responded. "When you are ready the keys are presented. Somehow you ran into us today in the elevator. How could you have known we had the keys to anything? How could we have known" She laughed. "We've become fond of you in the short time of knowing you and, truly, I just wanted you to feel great pleasure. It looks like I succeeded!"

They all laughed.

"I should say "we." Sheila immediately repaired her statement. "It was beautiful to have the male side there behind you completing the circuit. What a night!"

"Yes." Kelly said. "Ron you made me feel so safe holding me like that with your big manly hands and arms. You steadied me. I don't know if I would've continued on if it had just been Sheila and I. It was so intense that it made me want to back away. It was confusing, unknown. Your bites and squeezes, and that glorious bulge against my ass, they all steadied me, you allowed me to continue."

"That's so nice to hear, Kelly." Ron responded. "It was one of the sexiest situations of my life and, believe me, there's been many! You were a delight to hold, to feel and experience. You are a very special woman."

The conversation made them all warm. There was a comfortable silence where everyone retreated into their own minds and bodies. It didn't last long but it was palpable, a kind of reset.

"I could use another drink." Kelly said. "That all made me thirsty."

"And I would love to enjoy another cigarette." Sheila added. "We should move out onto the veranda and relax a moment. We can all take a break and chat, stare at the ocean, feel the breeze, or whatever."

"That sounds amaze-balls!" Kelly laughed and they laughed too.

Sheila got up and stripped off her remaining garments. Kelly did the same.

"Well, if y'all are stripping down I will too." Ron exclaimed.

Kelly had not yet seen Ron without his shirt or shorts. She was curious as to what he was like underneath his clothes. He steadied himself and pulled off his shirt. His chest was hairy in a very cozy way. His skin was tan and the hairs on his chest ranged from brown to blond to gray. His biceps were well formed and his shoulders had a great natural musculature to them. He then pulled down his shorts. He was wearing no underwear. His legs were strong and furry, the lines of his well formed muscles apparent. They were lean in a sexy way, but big at the same time. She then peered up from his legs to his crotch. He had a large mound of pubic hair, his balls were hairy too. They were long and loose, they looked big. In front of all of that was one of the sexiest cocks that Kelly had ever seen. She could tell it had just been hard, but it was laying low now. It looked flushed. The uncircumcised head of it hung down to the middle of his thigh and it was thick. It had a slight bend in it that made Kelly wonder what it looked like when it was hard. It swayed back and forth from his movements. It looked very soft to the touch and had a slight glisten to it as if he had rubbed some sort of oil upon it. The size of it made her nervous. Big cocks had always made her nervous and she didn't seek them out. She wondered if it could even fit inside of her. She was a little scared to think of it but also very curious and aroused.

"What do you think Kelly?" Sheila asked. "You've been staring at it wide-eyed."

"Oh! Excuse me!" Kelly blushed. "Yes. It. Is. Amazing. It scares me a little. But it's so beautiful, so provocative, it's crazy!"

Ron laughed and Sheila did too. Ron turned a little red.

"I would never hurt you Kelly." Ron said. "That is if I were ever lucky enough to get that close to you with it. I never suppose a woman is just going to let me make love to her. I only like coupling with those who truly want to be with me. I don't like a one man show."

Kelly nodded, still staring at his incredible penis. She got up and kissed him on the cheek.

"You really know how to make me feel welcome and comfortable." She said. "I can't thank you enough for that."

She then reached to it and wrapped her hand around it. She gave it a little squeeze. Ron shivered.

"How about those drinks and another smoke?" Kelly spoke.

"Yes! Of course!" Ron said. "I'll make them up now. Why don't you roll a couple of cigarros for you two Sheila. I'd love to see you both out there naked, smoking and chatting. What a dream!"

Sheila nodded and grabbed her pouch. She reached for Kelly's hand and walked her outside onto the patio. The moon had sunk lower in the sky making the stars brighter. The warm, tropical breeze felt exhilarating against their naked bodies. Sheila guided Kelly to a padded chair and then took a seat at hers. The brightly colored ash tray lay motionless next to her, like a silent witness to the surreal and sexy night.

1...456789