Kelly Does Cabo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've enjoyed myself so much with you two so far. What a life you all have lived and continue to live. It is inspiring. It must be so nice to have such a good man for a partner, such a good adventure mate. I hope to find that one day." Kelly said.

"He's the love of my life. I feel very lucky to have found him as young as I did." Sheila spoke earnestly. "From the earliest parts of my life I was always true to myself, I think that's how it happened. When you are true to yourself you draw in beings and happenings that suit yourself, your true self. When you change who you are for others you bring things to yourself that, in the long run, you don't actually want. The cycle repeats and repeats until you finally stay true to yourself. That takes getting to know yourself. In my case it wasn't that difficult. I had a wonderful childhood, I was always encouraged to be me, and I was always loved for being me. I was allowed. Some folks aren't as lucky, or maybe that's what they need to do. No one else can do these things for you. It seems like you're well on your way to doing that. You certainly unlocked a door tonight. And, although it was sexually induced, I think the repercussions will be far more widespread than that. You let go! You trusted and, luckily, you chose good people to do that with!"

"It's very interesting the way you put that." Kelly replied. "I've certainly tried to do that but, yes, with very wrong people. And it never was just about sex, well sometimes, but it was about love. I have been seeking love for a long time. I've just been going about it in a naive and uneducated way. You both have already taught me so much about myself tonight."

"That certainly wasn't our aim." Sheila laughed. "But it certainly is true. And you being open has taught us as well. Things like this seem to happen. We love living for the moment, the day, for now and it always brings about the best results. It has truly been a dream life. I'm excited to see what more is to come. I'm looking forward to my fifties, I'm almost there, and how sexy and wild they'll be. And I don't only mean sexy in a sex way, but in every corner of life. From work, to food, to sleep, to home, to kids, to everything we do, it can all be done in a sexy way. I guess vivacious is sexy. Here's to a vivacious life!"

As Sheila finished speaking Ron walked out onto the patio with another tray of drinks. Sheila handed Kelly another hand rolled cigarette and lit one for herself. They drank and smoked cheerfully.

"Do you not smoke Ron?" Kelly asked.

"Once in a while but I prefer you ladies doing it. I'm a dirty dog and love the smell of tobacco on women. If I smoke too it's not as intense. And like I said, I'm not into just any smoking lady. It can be disgusting. It has never been disgusting with Sheila, she's a wizard. She always just turns me on with it. And it's not like she's a crazy, nervous, heavy smoker. She has a few a day at key moments. She's very active, eats well and does her thing. If I felt she were unhealthy or that she was going overboard I'd chime in. As for now, it is a gourmet treat, like a margarita, a whiskey, whatever folks choose. I'm in heaven here sitting with you two as you smoke. Shit, I'd be fine if you weren't, but there's something very erotic about it for me."

The two women smiled at him and sipped their drinks. Before too long both of their cigarettes were near their end. They both took last drags and then stood up simultaneously and moved towards Ron. At the same time they both leaned down to his face, the last remnants of smoke circling from their mouths, and kissed him. He opened wide letting their tongues dance into his mouth.

"Oh Lord." He moaned. "This is beyond reality."

All three of them continued to kiss fluidly, tongues and cheeks moving gracefully back and forth, all of them getting good tastes of each other. Kelly looked down at Ron's naked cock. It was beginning to rise. As the two lovers continued their kissing Kelly moved down towards it. She got on her knees in front of his chair and stared at it as it grew wider and longer. It put her into a light trance. She reached for it and with both hands helped it rise. It was heavy, heavier than any penis she had ever felt. She slowly began stroking it with both hands as she concentrated on helping it get up to a standing position. She was wondering if it could actually stand. She could feel Ron's blood rushing into it. She could feel his pulse thumping rhythmically against her palms. The large head of his manhood was still covered in it's sheath. It looked sexy and animalistic. As it hardened she started to see the slight curve in it. It made it point upward in a strange way. It looked like a sex toy and she laughed as realized that it was exactly that, just a live one and not a plastic remake.

By now it was nearly fully erect. Ron and Sheila were still kissing. Kelly reached up and tweaked one of Ron's big nipples. She pinched it and then twisted. His cock immediately became even harder. She moved her mouth towards it. She pulled his foreskin back a little so that she could see the opening of his urethra. There was clear fluid coming out of it, leaking very slowly. She inhaled and could smell the richness of his tool. It smelled slightly of coconut oil which explained the shine she saw on it earlier. She leaned down further to his long, large testicles. They were furrier than they first appeared. They hung like strange fruits. She could smell his ocean washed anus and the earthy musk of his scrotum. It was rich, even gourmet she thought. She opened her mouth and pulled one of his balls into it. It filled her cavity completely. She let it drop out and then moved to the other. She let it pop back out. She then reached underneath it and slid her tongue onto his hairy anus. She tongued it lightly and felt him squeeze. He moaned deeply. She flicked it a few more times and then moved back in front. She opened wide and took his half covered head into her mouth. She moved her tongue into the folds of skin formed by his sheath. She licked it and pulled downward with her hand. His bright, shiny head then made it's full appearance. The ridge around it must've been half an inch thick. It was like a small apple. She opened wider and took as much of him into her mouth as she could, which wasn't much. He shivered again and began to rub the hair on her head, his hands then grabbing her braided pig tails.

At once she felt Sheila move down beside her. Sheila stared into Kelly's eyes and they kissed. Sheila then grabbed Ron's hulking beast and wrapped her lips around it. She sucked on his hole at the top and then kissed Kelly, sharing the salty, slippery fluid she had harvested. They both began to suck on Ron as their hands moved up to his large chest. They pulled his nipples and grabbed gently at his face sticking their fingers into his open mouth. Sheila reached under him after wetting her finger with her tongue and pushed her index finger neatly into his asshole. He moaned again. Kelly wet hers and when Sheila pulled out Kelly pushed hers in. They took turns lightly impaling him as they continued their oral cascade on his now surging rod.

"Your cock is amazing Ron!" Kelly breathed. "It feels so fucking good in my hand, in my mouth! I've never experienced anything like it."

Ron couldn't answer. He was gone, lost in his pleasure. It was as if he had left his body. The women continued to suck and stroke him each taking turns and occasionally kissing each other. The ocean breeze blew across all of them and the sound of the wind through the palm trees nearby was soothing.

"I think it's time for you to experience Ron." Sheila whispered to Kelly. "I want you to walk inside to the bed and get yourself in a comfortable position. Make sure it's how you want it to be. We'll give you a few minutes to prepare. Do you like the sound of that?"

Kelly's already drenched vagina stirred wildly at the thought. She was leaking clear fluid from her perversely open hole. Sheila saw the fluid and touched her there.

"Yes, you are ready. Go on in. We'll be there in just a moment. Remember to make this for you. Ron will serve you. You won't be disappointed." Sheila whispered.

Kelly rose up after kissing Ron's large penis one last time. She then moved her mouth to his and kissed him. Ron let Kelly be the dominant one as she forced her tongue into his mouth. He relished her smoky taste and the warmth of her lips.

"Thank you, Kelly. I will come to you very soon." Ron said.

Kelly walked into the room and made her way to the bed. She stretched and shook her arms slightly. She pinched herself, remembering the concierge, to make sure this wasn't a dream. It wasn't. She moved onto the mattress with it's light cotton sheets and laid on her back. She reached down and felt her furry pubic mound. She rubbed her clitoris lightly. She imagined Ron on top of her, her lying on her back, her legs spread wide for him inviting him in.

"Yes, I want to feel him on top of me. I want to look into his eyes and kiss him. I don't know if he will fit. I want to please him, I want to feel all of him. I will do my best to accommodate him. Thank you, Ron." She spoke in her mind.

Outside Sheila was still between Ron's legs, her head moving up and down his long tool slowly. Kelly could kind of see them and she was sure that Sheila was still pumping her finger into his anus. Seeing this reminded Kelly of how she had licked his salty bunghole. It was very arousing for her. She was, again, surprised at how it had turned her on. Kelly saw Sheila's sexy form get up and take Ron by the hand. She led him towards the door and within a few seconds they entered together.

"Are you ready Kelly?" Sheila asked. "I want you to enjoy my husband. I am going to sit on the couch and watch the two of you. I hope you don't mind if I masturbate while I do? It is always such a turn on. I may even have one indoor cigarette while I do. We shall see."

"I am ready" Kelly replied. "Ron? Are you ready for me? I feel like a sacrificial virgin here waiting to be taken by a big, kind warrior. Is that silly?"

Ron laughed. "No. It's not silly. I am very excited to experience you Kelly. Is there anything you'd like me to do for you first?"

"No Ron. Nothing. I will lay back and spread my legs. I want you to crawl up on top of me. I want you to kiss me and look into my eyes before you push your gigantic manhood into me. Please be slow with me. I don't know if you will fit!"

"Your wish is my command, dear." Ron replied.

Sheila took her seat and spread her legs. She rubbed her left nipple and pulled at it. She moved her other hand down towards her labia and pushed her thumb inside of herself. She watched as Ron slowly made his way to the bottom of the bed.

Kelly spread her legs. Ron's weight on the bed made it creak. She looked down to see him on all fours beginning to crawl his way up to her. She sighed. She could see his large throbbing cock pointing awkwardly towards her. She felt a tantalizing nervousness as he approached.

"Climb on top of me." She cooed. "I want to feel your weight upon me."

Ron followed her instructions. He moved on top of her. His large curved penis brushed her thigh as he did. He leaned down and looked into her eyes. They stared into each other for a moment. Ron then put his mouth to hers. He parted her lips with his manly tongue. She could feel his light stubble grazing her. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and they kissed.

"Are you ready, my dear?" Ron whispered. "I am going to move very slowly into you. Spread your legs a little further."

Kelly spread wider for him. She reached down and touched his magnificent pole. She could feel his veins surging, he was hard as granite, but warm. She directed his beast to the opening of her vagina. She rubbed his apple sized head up and down her furry slit. She began to take deep breaths.

"Push it in a little, Ron." She breathed.

Ron pushed lightly and she could feel his head in her opening. She squeezed it with her muscles. She exhaled hard as he slid a little further.

"Oh, my God. You're so big, Ron. I don't know if it...."

"Hush, baby. Take it slowly." He whispered. "Give me your tongue and I will move it in a little deeper."

She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out. He took it into his mouth and sucked it gently. As he did he moved his cock further into her. Kelly could feel herself stretching to accommodate him.

"Yes, Ron, I can feel you, I can feel every detail, every vein. It's sublime. Move it further in." She commanded.

Ron followed her command. He pushed a little harder than before and it slipped a few inches further in. Kelly gasped. It was touching her like she had never been touched. The upward curve of his enormous penis began to rub against the area Sheila had earlier massaged with her fingers. She felt the familiar urgency that she felt before, as if she had to urinate but she didn't have to. This time it wasn't confusing, it was exciting.

"Stroke into me there, Ron, quickly, stab at it, but without going further! Fuck it hard, Ron! Fuck it fast, right there on that spot."

Ron began his shallow thrusts, the head of his curved cock knocking on the door that had opened so recently. She began to squeal, she sucked on her fingers while making sexily pitiful little groans. He continued to ravage her all the while following the instructions she had given him. Sheila was in heaven rubbing her clitoris and thumbing her own vagina. The sight of the two of them was beautiful and erotic. She could feel her own orgasm begin to stir deep inside of her.

Ron let his weight press down on Kelly. He positioned his pelvis so that his cock went straight up into her, pushing against the frontal wall of her vaginal canal. Her pussy began to slosh, it was getting very wet, it was as if he was milking a well and the water was beginning to pour. At once Kelly's little squeaks diminished. She tensed up and then, almost without warning, bucked like a young horse. She grabbed onto Ron's large shoulders and dug her claws into his back. He continued stabbing at her until, at once, he felt her whole vaginal cavity open. Warm liquid began to gush and squirt out of her as the most powerful orgasm of her life ripped through her being. It made the earlier one feel tame. She panted and shook, she squeezed her pussy as hard as she could as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her entire body. With her so open now, with her so wet and loose from the release, Ron pushed his whole cock deep inside of her.

"Oh, my lord, Ron, it's in, it's all the way in me." Kelly cried out. "I've never been so full in my life. Yes! Fuck it. Fuck me deep. I want your cum! I want you to fuck me hard and cum inside of me. You feel so good!"

Ron steadied himself and looked down at her. He began to thrust like a man possessed. Sheila could see his thick penis lodged deep inside of Kelly and then she watched as it retreated until it was almost all the way out. She then watched as he slammed it back into her. She came as Kelly hit another orgasm.

"You're so deep inside of me. I'm cumming again. My cervix! Keep fucking my cervix! It feels so good when you hit it. Hit it again!" Kelly screamed.

Ron continued battering her cervix. He could feel his balls begin to ache as they crept up from his scrotum and lodged themselves in his loins as they prepared to release their juice. He was sweating now and the beads of it dripped down onto Kelly's face. She opened her mouth trying to capture them. They tasted salty and manly. She was ravenous. She began to make her sexy grunting noises again as she sucked her finger. Finally she could feel Ron's cock begin to pulse in a different way. She knew he was close.

"Yes, Ron!" She managed to say. "I can feel your cock. It wants to cum. Flood me with your cum. I need your cum."

Ron began to grunt, his large furry arms on either side of Kelly's face. She turned to the arm on the left and began to suck it eagerly. She pulled at the fur with her teeth. She knew he was almost there. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her head to his chest. She then took his left nipple into her mouth and began to tongue it furiously. It sent him over the edge. He hesitated momentarily and then grunted again as he now shot his large cache of semen directly against her cervix. She could feel it.

"Yes, cum! Cum! I want it all!" She exclaimed.

She continued to lick his nipple as his stabs began to subside. He was winded and his engine was beginning to sputter. She felt his cock tense one last time and actually felt the final spurt of hot semen deep inside of her. He fell onto her, his chest pounding, she could feel his heart beating. He buried his face into the pillow beside her, his breathing rapid and labored.

Sheila stood up and approached the bed. Ron rolled off of Kelly after he had gently kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes. They smiled at each other warmly. Sheila took one of each of their feet into her hands. She rubbed them softly.

"Let me clean you two up." She whispered sexily. "That was one of the most erotic scenes I have ever witnessed. It makes we so warm to have seen it. I love you both."

She then moved her head towards Ron's slowly receding cock. It had cum leaking from it's tip. She licked the tip and swallowed. She then ran her tongue up and down his whole shaft. She lapped up any remnants of their coupling that she could find. She could taste his manly essence mixed with Kelly's aromatic juice.

"The taste of your collective efforts is supernatural. I feel like I've found the fountain of youth!" She laughed.

She then licked both of Ron's large balls and the sack that contained them. She made sure she didn't miss anything. She then moved to Kelly. She parted her legs which were visibly shaking from what had occurred.

"Your legs are convulsing." She said. "You were ravaged. And oh, my, your pussy is wide open. My God! Look at all the cum in it."

Kelly reached down to her open, gaping hole.

"It's never been like this. It's never been this open." She replied.

Kelly could feel Ron's enormous load seeping out of her. It was only the tip of the iceberg as he had planted his seed so deep. She squeezed her muscles and more began to pour out.

"Oh, let me get that." Sheila said. "I don't want to miss a drop. Ron, baby, you taste so good. You fucked her so beautifully. I love you so much!"

Kelly laid back and felt Sheila's hot tongue begin to lap at her lips and opening. It felt amazing.

"Squeeze again, baby." Sheila prodded. "Give me all of that semen."

Kelly squeezed and the cum continued to flow. Sheila sucked at her and helped pull it out. Ron and Kelly could do nothing more than lay back and enjoy what was happening. They held hands while Sheila did her duty. She must've cleaned for ten minutes and towards the end she rubbed herself to a final orgasm as she sucked the last of her husband's cum from Kelly's flower.

"I've never had a better time cleaning. You two make a wonderful team. I would gladly do this for you full time if the job ever came up!" She laughed.

Everyone chuckled at her joke although there was some seriousness to it. Sheila fantasized about taking Kelly on as a second wife for Ron. They could all have such fun together. They could travel and taste the gourmet wonders of the world as a strange, vivacious trio.

"We might have to bring you into our world Kelly." Sheila quipped. "At least until you find a partner that is truly your calling."

"Oh, wow." Kelly responded, though she couldn't raise her head. "That is a beautiful dream. You all could help me in my search for the perfect man!"

They laughed together again. Sheila moved towards Ron and kissed him.

"You are such a delightful, sexy man. I love you so much." She said.

1...456789