Kelly Does Freaky Shit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on my face, baby. All over it. Cover your bitch's beautiful face, my king. Pleaseeeeeee. Please give me all of hat sweet, yummy cum. Mmmmmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmmm." Kelly gets what Kelly wants. I jerk my rod for about three seconds, then I start splashing her face with a full on barrage of sticky seed.

It covers her face, rolling all around it. One fat glob of sperm after the other, blasting from my cock, splattering that perfect goddess face of hers. Kelly's face a sperm mask. Jizzy white seed rolling up, down, and all around her smiling lips, her cheeks, her forehead. Everywhere. And I keep on cumming, finally shoving into her mouth and letting Kelly do the rest. She bobs fast on my fat meat, her lips puckered tight around it. Her tongue sucking up on the underside of my gold stars covered shaft as she licks it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Best cum ever, baby. Yum! The best! Hehe. Oh... did I tell ya that I pissed all over Dale in the tub, and he picked it all up. He sucked my pissy pussy clean, then he licked the entire tub clean. Every last drop of piss. Oh my God, that was so sexy. Hehehe. He was so sweet about it, I let him piss all over my tits... then I licked it all up from them while he filmed it with his phone. A little goodbye present for him. Hehehe. And, he said he'd do whatever you needed too. He's such a sweet guy." Kelly's happy smile as she sucks me clean is matched by mine.

I'm loving her. I'm loving her sucking my cum drained cock. I'm loving what she did for me. I'm loving it all. All the freaky shit my blonde bombshell wife does for me 24/7.

Another successful business dealing with the wife. Kelly makes my life so ouch easier and so much more fun. So much hotter and freakier too. Hell, when you're the hottest and freakiest chick ever... that tends to happen. Ha.

See ya next time, you freaky peeps. Peace, bitches.

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blair A computer geek gets involved with his executive boss.in Loving Wives
The Boss Ch. 01 Wife loses control of the office.in Loving Wives
Boosting My Wife's Confidence Shy wife lacks confidence in her sex appeal.in Loving Wives
Taking Care of Mrs. Lakewood Pt. 01 Wife volunteers husband to help out neighborhood ladies.in Loving Wives
The Cruise Pt. 01 His wife and her best friend help broaden his horizons.in Loving Wives
More Stories