Kelsi's Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Jordan and Kelsi finally express their special love.
1.8k words
4
4.9k
4

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers

[Author's Note: On their way back home from the beach, Jordan and Kelsi had steamy car sex as they navigated their way home while overcoming nasty looks from truckers, a police chase and their eating food, and finally made it home exhausted in the process].

After arriving home exhausted, Jordan and Kelsi head inside the house where the former stumbles on the sofa in the living room, while the latter heads to her bedroom where she falls asleep. Both of them thinking of their dirty adventure with their ups and downs, and it is unknown if either of them or one of the two would continue acting upon their lust/love for each other.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Kelsi moaned, as she took a deep breath while sleeping on her bed under the covers and her blanket. "I don't know what to think of Jordan. He ambushed me back at the beach, yet for some strange reason he turns me on". After hearing this, Jordan gets up off the sofa and quietly sneaks past the hallway and enters the bathroom, supposedly to pee but he furiously masturbates as he feels like Kelsi turns him on as well.

"Ohhhhhhh yes. That's my bitch that reminds me of all the tattooed biker sluts, and she happens to be my daughter who is 24." said Jordan, while he sits on the toilet seat. "Ohhhhhhwwwww, I'm gonna cum". Then a load of cum explodes again as his mind is about his daughter grows and grows. And instead of cleaning himself up, Jordan just goes straight to his bedroom.

Several hours later, Jordan wakes up from his sleep as he shook off a drunken hangover before exiting his bedroom. Then he slowly but surely walks toward Kelsi's bedroom, to check up on her and see if she's okay. Kelsi is still asleep in her room, until she hears him knocking on her bedroom door.

"Kelsi, are you ok." said Jordan, as he asks her if she's feeling better. But she doesn't even say anything, as she's still in her deep sleep. Jordan then waltzes into her bedroom and hops in her bed under the covers with her, possibly to either cheer her up or risk getting a rise out of her. To his surprise, Kelsi wakes up and kisses him on the cheek.

"Jordan, you know I love you right?" said Kelsi, after she gave him a cheek kiss.

"I love you too, my fucking hot daughter with biker tattoos" said Jordan, who returns the favor as he turns Kelsi's head towards his, and asks her to kiss him on the mouth. Their love for each other grows with each passing moment, as they're kissing each other on the mouth.

The next day, Kelsi wakes up and after having a warm shower, she gets dressed into her biker leather jacket and her skirt, applies makeup and lipstick to look nice, and puts on her Converse sneakers without socks, and even though Jordan doesn't normally allow anyone to wear shoes in his household, he makes an exception for Kelsi as he trusts her enough to allow her to flaunt his rules.

After getting dressed, Kelsi sits at the dinner table with Jordan where they talk to each other.

"Kelsi, you're looking beautiful in your dress. I actually like the leather jacket and the short skirt, it goes well with your type of beauty." said Jordan, as he's amazed at Kelsi being all dressed up for their table talk.

"Thank you so much Jordan." said Kelsi, who appreciated her father's more genuine compliments this time around.

"No problem." said Jordan, feeling happier that Kelsi appreciates his love for her much better than the odd encounter back at the beach, when he was drunk.

After a few minutes of silence, Kelsi starts laughing, and to Jordan's surprise, she blurted out in laughter "why are you into my feet?" Jordan (now sober) couldn't believe she said it, and his face turns multiple shades of red and is nervous when asked about his love for her feet.

"Because it comes with the beauty that is you. The sexy smell of your feet really turns me on." said Jordan, who fesses up to his foot fetish for Kelsi's feet.

"Hey, don't be upset Jordan. It's ok. It's ok." Kelsi coaxed, before she slowly starts taking off her Converse sneakers right in front of him, as Jordan allows her to put her feet up on the dinner table. "Take it off." Kelsi said softly.

Jordan didn't even say a word, he just looked at Kelsi's feet and then at her and he nodded. She then slid her right shoe up his pant leg and began rubbing his ankle. She then slid her left leg closer to him and slowly moved her shoe towards his crotch area.

Jordan couldn't believe this was happening, his own adult daughter was seducing him with her feet! The feeling when Kelsi's sneaker reached his crotch and began to rub up and down his huge throbbing erection was so immensely pleasurable. She then removed her right shoe from his lower leg and slowly began to slide her right bare foot up his stomach, up his chest, up his neck, and to his lips...

..."You can do whatever you want with it" she whispered to Jordan. "Kiss it"

Jordan grabbed Kelsi's right foot and began to kiss it and lick all over her soles.

"Would you like to smell it?" Kelsi asked.

"Yes" Jordan gasped, totally swept in desire.

Kelsi pressed her foot against Jordan's face and he took a deep whiff, it was so sexy, that light sweet musky vinegar scent almost made him ejaculate instantly. She rubbed her foot slowly in small circles over his nose and lips, as he sniffed and kissed her soft pink sole. She then removed the Converse sneaker off her other foot and told him to unzip his jeans. He still couldn't believe this was happening, this had to be a dream, it was too good to be true.

But as Jordan felt Kelsi's silky foot glide across his stiff cock, he knew it was not just a dream. Dreams don't feel this good, this was very real! As she massaged his cock with her right foot, Jordan grabbed her left foot with both his hands and began licking it, and sucking on her toes. He put each toe, one by one in his mouth, savoring it, and then moving on to the next.

Jordan was so mesmerized in absolute ecstasy, that he didn't notice right away, Kelsi had ripped off her skirt and leather jacket, and her bare breasts were exposed. She also had her hand underneath her skirt and was touching herself. When he looked over at her, he was kind of shocked, not in a bad way, just a little surprised that this was willingly doing it without being forced to do it.

Jordan couldn't believe his own adult daughter was masturbating him with her feet while she masturbated herself.

Kelsi looked at Jordan with bedroom eyes and said "I really cant take this anymore, I'm so turned on, will you fuck me?"

Jordan instantly bounced across the couch and took Kelsi in his arms, their lips met and they start passionately making out, his hands groped her firm young breasts, his hand reached down between her legs. She moaned "I've wanted you to fuck me for so long, just fuck me now!"

Kelsi ripped off Jordan's shirt, and I mean she literally ripped it off. They were both completely nude, embracing as their tongues mingled rapidly. He explored her entire body with my hands, her breasts, ass, hips, legs. She took his dick in her hand and began massaging it, jerking him off, then cupping his balls in her hand and squeezing lightly.

Kelsi went down on Jordan and took the tip of his penis in her mouth, licking around the head, sucking his balls, and then taking all 8 inches of his cock in her mouth.

"I can't believe I'm sucking my father's cock," she said with a look of lustful mischief on her face "I love it!" Then Kelsi turned around, her beautiful tight ass facing Jordan "Finger me and lick my asshole at the same time" she begged.

After a few more minutes of foreplay, Kelsi announced "I want to be on top" Jordan didn't object, he just laid down on the couch, his cock pointing north, ready for Kelsi. Jordan noticed that she put both her Converse sneakers back on, before positioning herself over him.

She knelt over his mid section, and then slowly slid down onto his hard cock. It felt so good to be inside his adult daughter. Jordan thinks the fact that Kelsi was his adult daughter with biker tattoos made it even hotter, just because it was so wrong! It was taboo! It was the best!

Kelsi began to ride Jordan, moving up and down, up and down. She leaned down to kiss him, and whispered in near orgasmic delight "Fuck me father" her own words made her laugh in delight, and she began to fuck him even harder.

She rode him for another few minutes, they were both so aroused that it didn't take long for them to reach near climax. "I'm going to cum" she moaned.

Then Kelsi did something that probably ranks as the most sexually arousing thing that's ever happened to Jordan. As she was about to climax, she reached down, took off both of her sneakers and said "Smell my feet and cum inside me".

With that Kelsi thrust her bare heels in his face, Jordan took a deep whiff.

The smell of leather, and sex produced foot sweat had just the effect Kelsi commanded. As soon as the scent hit his nose, he exploded inside of her. It felt like Jordan was pumping gallons of semen into Kelsi.

"Yeah baby, smell my feet!" Kelsi screamed as she eventually gave in to her own orgasm.

They both came in unison. Their bodies rocked even harder as they milked the orgasm for everything it was worth. And the whole time the scent of Kelsi's heavenly bare feet intoxicated Jordan like a drug. Kelsi's orgasms multiplied into several more, until finally she collapsed on top of him, totally satisfied, totally drained. Both of them were absolutely exhausted but totally exhilarated and relaxed. She laid on top of him, with his cock still inside of her.

They kissed lovingly, and Kelsi cooed "That was the best non-drunken sex ever" Jordan agreed with her 100%. For years to come, they will remember this foot fetish moment as the most exciting, most satisfying sex Jordan has ever had. It only lasted about 5 minutes, but without a doubt it was the best.

THE END!

WW2Mike
WW2Mike
16 Followers