All Comments on 'Kelsi's Adventures Ch. 03'

by WW2Mike

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffalmost 4 years ago

This is me !!

I have have had a foot fetish forever. I have tried to remember how it started to no avail.

In school I never sat next to a girl I liked. I always chose to sit one back to her left or right so I could watch her every move as she took off her shoes under her desk & showed me her bare feet.

Then I met the neighbor lady. She had a son one year younger than me. We had sleep-overs.

She was divorced. I started giving her back massages. Then on one sleep-over night, I offered to massage her feet. [Her son was asleep.] She slipped off her sippers & let me do it. OH WOW !!

Then one day I went over at mid-day to visit. She had been working in the garden. [Her son was not at home.] She sat in a recliner chair wearing her navy-blue Keds sneakers.

At first she resisted, but then relented & let me remove her sneakers!!!

I was intoxicated with the smell of her sneakered feet!!!

Pheromones & feet are exotic!!!

Please write me.

Please write me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SoleBrotherJeff

I’m glad you’ve had an awesome experience with your neighbor lady who let you smell her sneakered feet, and another time when she let you massage her feet.

So anyway, what did you like about this chapter with Jordan and Kelsi?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous