All Comments on 'Kelsi's Adventures Ch. 07'

by WW2Mike

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is a joke, right? A parody? I certainly hope it is.

MichaelStJohnMichaelStJohnabout 3 years ago

I'm not going to give detailed feedback on this story because there is just too much that needs to be addressed. I don't want to discourage you, but I think you would benefit greatly from some writing courses or books about writing. Read more the successful stories on Lit to see what others do differently, and emulate them. You can do better - you can improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really silly & boring!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

""Mom, what's for dinner tonight?" said Kelsian, who asks his mother Kelsi if she has any dinner to cook for the night."

This could only be better if it read, ""Mom, what's for dinner tonight?" said Kelsian, who asks his mother Kelsi if she has any dinner to cook for the night because he wants to know if she has anything to cook for dinner tonight."

"From that point on, Kelsi decides to play S&M with Kelsian, as she seductively plays with his cock and balls."

What part of that is S&M?

Freakin' hilarious! I don't think you're old enough to be on this site, considering your writing skills and outlook.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous