Kendall's Public Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Kendall gets revenge on the restaurant staff.
2.3k words
4.41
9.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are we going back again?" Tom asked, trying to focus on the road. "Things are great."

Kendall took Tom's cock out of her mouth and switched to jerking him off.

"Because, we already paid in advance for the whole course remember. Who knows what we'll get to witness now that the attention isn't on us. Besides, I have unfinished business with the staff."

There was a note of anger in Kendall's voice for that last statement. After what the waitress had made her do last time, Kendall was determined to get revenge on both her and the kitchen girl.

"If you say so." Tom turned the wheel and took the car into the restaurant parking lot. As Kendall regained her composure, Tom shot her an annoyed look.

"Are you going to finish?! I'm going to get blue balls!"

"That's the plan. I promise it will be worth it babe."

Grumbling, Tom put his cock back in his pants and stepped out of the car.

As they walked into the restaraunt, Kendall noticed the same waitress that served her the salad last time was working the register.

"Good evening maam." she flashed Kendall a wicked grin.

"Good evening." Kendall smiled "Still working here I see?"

"Yes..." This threw the girl off.

"What does she mean by that? It's been one week." The girl thought to herself.

Kendall walked to her table before the waitress had a chance to respond further.

Unknown to anyone else, Kendall had found some dirt on the waitress. She had, in her free time, followed the girl after she left work. Her original intention was to find where she lived so she could egg the girl's house after making her eat that disgusting salad. What she stumbled upon was far better however.

Almost every day after work the girl loaded a box from the restaurant into her car. After following the girl to a crummy, run down place about 15 minutes away, Kendall quickly realized she was stealing from her employer and selling the food there. On Wednesday, she happened to catch the girl with the pony tail handing the box to the waitress, proving she was in on it too. Kendall took plenty of video of the crime and began to think of the best way to get revenge. It was perfect, of all the people that worked in the restaraunt she had caught these two!

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress approached thier table.

"Yes" replied Kendal. "My husband and I would like to order you and that girl from the kitchen."

A confused look came over the waitress's face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that it's our turn to have fun with you two." Kendall took her phone out of her purse and began playing back the video. "Unless we need to speak to the manager that is."

The waitress froze with shock.

"How did you...."

"It doesn't matter how. All that matters is that if you don't go fetch that girl from the kitchen right now, you can kiss your jobs goodbye!"

Still processing what was happening, the waitress turned and walked away. A few minutes later she returned with the other girl behind her, with a terrified look on both their faces.

"Take off your clothes and get on your knees."

The girls looked at each other, then shamefully began to undress. The waitress had a firm buttocks and legs, nice c cup breasts. The girl from the kitchen was comparatively skinnier, not as athletic as her counterpart. Finally undressed, both girls kneeled down nervously.

"Now my husband and I are going to have some fun."

Tom stood up and pulled his cock from his pants. Still mostly hard from the car ride over, it quickly grew in front of the waitress's eyes.

"Suck." Kendall told the girl.

The waitress took Tom's cock in her hands reluctantly, then put the tip in her mouth. She licked and sucked on the tip for a few seconds before Kendall got annoyed.

"I SAID SUCK!"

Kendall grabbed the girls hair and pushed her head forward, forcing her husbands cock down her throat.

"Huuk!"

The poor girl gagged on the dick violating her mouth.

"Looks like you will have to do the work with this one sweetie."

Tom looked at his wife briefly, then grabbed the girls hair with both hands and started fucking her throat.

"Gluk gluk gluk."

The other girl played with her ponytail nervously while her friend got facefucked right in front of her.

"Her turn." Kendall motioned at her.

Tom pulled his cock out of the waitress's mouth as she gasped for air. He grabbed the other girl's ponytail and stuffed his manhood into her mouth. The waitress caught her breath and tried to clean up some of the saliva that been forced out of her mouth and onto her body.

Tom spent another couple minutes making the girl with the pony tail deepthroat him. Soon he was groaning in pleasure.

"Going to cum?" Kendall asked

"Oh yes babe."

Kendall took the waitress by the arm and made her get up on the table on her back, and lay her head off the side.

"Here baby"

Tom let the girl's ponytail go and approached the table. Kendall grabbed her husband's dick and brought it up to her mouth.

"Breath out." She ordered.

Confused, the waitress did as she was told.

Tom pushed his cock down her throat all the way as Kendall motioned for him to step forward. Tom's scrotum was now slapping against the girl's face.

"Fuck!" Tom groaned as he came down the girls throat.

"Stay there for a second." Kendall instructed her husband.

His balls were now resting over the waitress's nose. And she desperately needed to breathe. With her throat full, she had no choice but to breathe though her nose.

"Aaaaggg"

The girl complained as scent of his balls penetrated her nostrils. Satisified, Tom pulled out as the girl gasped.

"Don't think you've got off easy kitchen slut." Kendall looked over at the other girl.

Angrily, the girl looked back at her.

"My name is Kelsey!"

"Oh? That's cute. Well Kelsey, since you like putting things in people's butts so much, it's only fair that they get the chance to return the favor."

Kendall reached into the oversized purse she had brought with her. She pulled out a strapon, about 12 inches long.

Kelsey eyed the device with apprehesion.

"But i've never..."

"Never?" Kendall cut her off.

"No wonder you where so eager to use a vegetable so large on me. Well after tonight you will know how it feels."

Kendall grabbed Kelsey's ponytail and pushed her to her hands and knees.

"Open your mouth!"

Kendall placed the dildo in the girls mouth horizontally, much like a dog holding a bone.

"You are going to crawl around this entire restaurant on your hands and knees, place that at every woman's feet, and beg them to use it however they see fit."

Kelsey seethed with anger. Realizing it was futile, she began crawling to the next table over.

"As for you?" Kendall looked at the waitress and waited.

"Jessica." She said

"As for you Jessica. You are lucky my husband has such a long refractory period."

Kendall reached under her own skirt and pulled down her panties.

"In the meantime." Kendall sat back down and spread her legs.

"Huuuuuh"

Jessica looked over at the nearby table. The woman there was wearing the strapon, pumping in and out of Kelsey's pussy. Jessica turned back to Kendall, realizing it was best not to protest. She crawled forward and began licking her pussy.

"Ahhhh"

Kendall turned her attention to the couple Fiona was helping. A brunette woman and her fairly tall husband were having sex on the table. Fiona was encouraging the husband to go deeper. She thought she heard Fiona say something about fertility issues.

"How vanilla." Kendall thought to herself.

She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation between her legs. The girl had a decent technique and it wasn't long before she began to feel the growing waves of pleasure that meant an orgasm was coming on. Kendall grabbed the girl's hair to ensure she couldn't pull away. Bucking her hips in pleasure, she let it consume her.

After she finally came down, Kendall looked down to see Jessica's face wet and covered in squirt.

"Not bad for a little college slut."

The waitress just glared up at her.

"Ready yet?" Kendall looked over at Tom

"Yeah"

"Get up there Jessica."

Jessica stood up and walked over to Tom who was sitting in a chair. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close, lifting one leg to make her straddle him. Jessica reached down and guided his cock to her pussy before sitting down. The events of the evening had made her soaking wet despite trying her hardest not to enjoy it. Only having one boyfriend in her life, Jessica had never had something as big as Tom's dick in her before.

"Oooooh" Jessica let out a moan, giving up on concealing her enjoyment.

"I think the little skank likes your cock baby."

Kendall told her husband, smiling.

Tom grabbed the waitress's hair and bounced his hips, making her ride him harder and faster. As they fucked, they began moaning and lost themselves in the bliss. Jessica curled her fingers and closed her eyes as she came on his cock. Kendall stood up and walked over to them.

"Are you on birth control?"

"No" Jessica replied, still riding Tom.

"Figures." Kendall leaned down to whisper something in Tom's ear.

Whatever it was, Tom began fucking faster, approaching an orgasm of his own. He stood and picked the girl up. Holding her legs in his arms, he kept fucking her as she held onto him. As he groaned in pleasure, he pulled out of her pussy. Kendall quickly reached down and grabbed her husbands cock, readjusting the angle. Tom let gravity do the work and rapidly dropped his arms.

"Sloooorp"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Suddenly the girl's tight untouched anus was impaled on Tom's thick rod. Having this virgin hole stretched around the base of his cock was too much for Tom. He came hard and shot huge strings of cum up the girl's butt.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!! It's too much!!!!" Jessica yelled

"Ha!" Kendall laughed as Tom pumped his cum into her rear. "Payback is a bitch."

Tom sighed as he finished and removed his dick. He set the spent girl down on the floor. She just lay there panting as she tried to catch her breath.

Looking accross the restaraunt, Kendall saw that Kelsey had made her way to April's table. The previously shy woman was having a great time fucking the skinny college girl.

"Yeah, you fucking like that?" April slammed the strapon in and out of her pussy.

"Yes, Fuck me, Fuck me!!"

Kelsey seemed to be enjoying herself.

"Can't have that." Kendall thought

After April slowed down she walked over.

"Satisfied?"

"Oh yes." April replied, handing her back the strapon.

"I bought this especially for you." Kendall looked down at Kelsey. "Stick your ass out."

Adding some lubricant, kendall placed the huge plastic montstrocity at Kelsey's anal opening. She worked it back and forth one inch at a time as the girl groaned.

"Fuck! It's too big!"

"Nonsense!" Kendall pushed it in even further.

It took a few minutes but Kendall eventually worked all twelve inches up the girl's ass. She took the straps and wrapped them around the girls hips and legs.

"This one also works as a sort of chastity belt."

Kendall pulled out a lock and snapped it shut, inescabably plugging the poor girl with twelve inches.

A groan came from the table with Fiona and the couple she was helping. The man creampied his wife and they got down.

"See you all next week!" Fiona said to the whole restaraunt.

The couples began to filter out.

"Wait! Please! You can't leave me like this!" Kelsey cried.

Kendall laughed "I suppose you're right."

She grabbed the girl by the hair and walked back to Tom.

"Ready to go home babe?"

They began walking to the car, Kelsey in tow. The huge dildo in her ass making her waddle awkwardly. Kendall opened the back door to thier car and pushed her in.

Kendall talked dirty to Tom the whole ride home, telling him all the things she wanted to do that night.By the time they got there he was ready to go again.

Not waiting to get to the bedroom, Tom pushed his wife onto the couch as they took off their clothes. They fucked passionately, lovingly. Not like the things that had happened in public. Now that all seemed like foreplay as they spent 15 minutes switching positions and pushing together like animals.

Eventually, Tom put his wife's legs on his shoulders and came deep inside her. Even though it was his third orgasm of the night, Tom still had plenty of cum for his wife. That was one of the things Kendall loved most about Tom.

"So virile." Kendall thought "It's almost a shame he's with a woman who doesn't want children. Maybe he could breed that woman Fiona was helping tonight if her husband doesn't manage."

The thought made her shudder pleasurably.

As Tom pulled out, Kendall looked at Kelsey. The girl was kneeling on the floor rubbing her ass helplessly.

"Ready to get that out?"

"Yes. Please take it out."

Kendall spread her legs.

"Clean me first."

Kelsey crawled forward and put her mouth over Kendall's pussy. Desperate to get the dildo out of her ass, she began licking.

Already satisfied, Kendall leaned back and enjoyed the tongue going over her pussy for several minutes. Finally, Kendall told the girl she could stop and stood up to unlock her belt.

The girl groaned as Kendall pulled the dildo from her butt slowly. When it finally came out, her ass was left gaping.

"Thank you" Kelsey said in relief

Kendall stood the girl up and kissed her on the mouth.

"Come on you two."

She took Kelsey's hand on one side and her husband's on the other, then led them both to the bedroom.