Kendra's Fetish Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I uncuffed her hands, moved the bench back, and slowly lowered her onto it. "Wow. I didn't really think that thing could do that so efficiently. I wish I had another sex show coming up so I could show it off. But I certainly intend to work it into my demos back at the shop."

Once she was fully unfastened from the cross, T'Jalla sat on a nearby chair to recover. "I sure wish Todd had been able to come along. He would have had a blast, but he couldn't get the time away from work. You guys did an excellent job of keeping me company, though. I never had to worry about how I would keep my pussy filled while I was away. But when I get home, I'm going to rape Todd and fuck him senseless the minute I get in the door."

**

As we parted ways at Pearson Airport late the next day. T'Jalla said, "It was great to hook up with all of you in a capacity other than sales rep. Allyson, considering where you work, I realize the last thing you need is more bondage equipment. But I hope we can get together again, if only for a drink after work to say hi and reminisce about our adventures."

We had a group hug, four-way this time, kissed each other, and grabbed cabs for our various homes. "Brace yourself, Todd!" shouted T'Jalla as she closed the cab door.