Kendra's Fetish Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi T'Jalla," said Kendra. "It's been a while. How are you?"

"Hi folks! Two of my favourite customers, and a new friend. I've been doing well."

"When you're finished here, would you like to join us for a cup of coffee or a drink? We have some catching up to do."

"Love to. Hawking this stuff on stage is fun, but it's thirsty work. Give me five minutes and I'll be done here."

Allyson used the five minutes to unbuckle the crotch strap and ease the dildo out of her vagina. "That feels better. The old girl seems mostly recovered, but she was still getting tired of being plugged all afternoon."

T'Jalla overheard, eying the healing cane marks on Allyson's breasts and belly. "Rough night?"

"You don't know the half of it. I'll tell you the whole story once I've got a glass of Scotch in my hand."

**

We found a comfortable shady spot at a table next to an outdoor bar. Once we were settled in, I started quizzing T'Jalla.

"What happened to you? You were gone for over a year. People at the shop said they thought you'd gone off to open your own shop, but nobody could tell us where it was or what it was called. We had to buy our bondage gear from lesser sales reps."

T'Jalla smiled ruefully. "That was a fake. The old bait and switch, a variant on the fake modelling job that gets victims into serious trouble. You heard about the Theo Gustaveson affair?"

"Have we ever," said Allyson. "I have my own story about Theo, but you go first."

"Well, it was Theo who flattered me into thinking he was going to hire me to run a sex and bondage store for him. Instead, he tricked me into locking myself in my own bondage frame in the back of his van. Then he cut my clothes off, raped me, and took me to his slave operation to make money for him. I only got out after three slaves escaped and blew the whistle on the whole operation."

Allyson added to the story. "You know that Rasheed and Serena are running that place now, as a consensual operation? I'm working for them now, doing what I used to do for Theo, but on my own terms and for my own money, not to line Theo's pockets."

T'Jalla shuddered. "Yes, they contacted me to see whether I wanted to join up, but I couldn't stand the thought of ever seeing that place again. Getting bound, tortured and raped every night again just doesn't interest me. See this tattoo here, just above my left boob?"

She pointed to her chest where it showed above her skimpy bodice. "Yes," I said. "I've been admiring it. Tree of Life. Looks really good."

"It used to say '17.' That was my slave number, and Theo never referred to me by name. Just a number. I checked into getting it removed, and it would have been complicated and might have left some scarring, so I found a really talented artist to design a tattoo that incorporated it into a completely different design that I actually liked. Even if Serena and Rasheed have reformed the place, do you think I would ever go back to somewhere that d id that to me?"

"No," I said. "I can see why not."

"Instead I went back to the Emporium and picked up where I'd left off. My time with Theo gave me a wealth of new ideas for bondage devices, let me tell you."

"In my case," replied Allyson, "It opened a whole new realm of possibilities. You see, I'm a real pain slut. I got these marks in a consensual scene on this ship. Woman named Tanya really laid into me, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Playing the role of a sex slave comes pretty naturally to me, even though some of the clients are inclined to go over the top, even for me. The money doesn't hurt either. That's one reason I can afford this expensive cruise."

"How come I've never seen you around the shop?"

"I haven't been in Toronto very long. I moved there from Michigan specifically to work with Rasheed and Serena. And to hook up again with my friends Kev and Kendra."

Kendra took over the story and told T'Jalla about our adventure at the island bondage resort and how we'd met Allyson. "We're so glad to have her in town, but somehow we're all so busy that time has sort of slipped away without getting together. This cruise is a good way to get away from all that and really spend some time together."

"What did you like best about the show?"

"Well," said Kendra, "The Helix cross was certainly spectacular, but maybe a touch gimmicky. I'm not sure I want our dungeon looking like a museum of modern art. But that bondage bench looked absolutely terrific. Functional and well made, with lots of versatility."

"I was pretty impressed with the vibrating strapon, too," said Allyson. "I've used a strapless before, but never with a vibrator built in."

"Want to try them out? The bench is still set up in the storeroom behind the stage, and I know which box the demo HoneyLove is in."

Kendra finished off her drink. "You're on, T'Jalla!"

**

There was the bench, still set the way Tony and Emily had left it, sitting in a large storeroom behind the stage. Boxes of T'Jalla's other demos were stacked around it.

"I've tried a bench just like this," said Allyson. "My ex, Jonathan, has one, and it was what we used on our very first bondage date. It really is a winner. Why don't you try it today, Kendra, since you haven't had the chance yet?"

Kendra slipped out of her sunshine yellow sundress and the panties she wore underneath, then climbed onto the bench and put her arms and legs on the rests the way Emily had. Allyson and I buckled her snugly in, except for the strap on the headrest. T'Jalla looked through a box and came up with the HoneyLove strapon. She handed it to Allyson and showed her how to work the controller.

Allyson removed the belt and crotch piece and slipped the pony of the device into her pussy. She moved it around a little until she was satisfied that it was secure and the rabbit finger was perfectly positioned on her clitoris. "I see that you mean about the extra large pony. That's really easy to keep a grip on." Then she pressed a button.

As soon as she did so, her eyes widened and she drew in a sudden gasp of air. "Holy fuck! That's powerful. It feels like it's rattling my whole body."

"Maybe try a lower setting until you get used to it."

Allyson turned it down. "Ah, that's better. It feels really erotic without jackhammering my pussy." She moved behind Kendra and began rubbing her fingers slowly up and down inside her slit between her parted legs, already starting to ooze pussy juice.

"Kev, why don't you take the head end while I see what trouble I can get into back here." I obligingly peeled off my black leather fetish trunks and offered Kendra my hardening cock. She took it in her practiced mouth and began swirling her tongue around the tip and massaging my slit.

Allyson said, "What would you like today? Pussy or asshole."

Kendra took her mouth off my cock. "We've seen how it worked up Sylvia's ass. Let's try it in my pussy. But my asshole needs some company too. T'Jalla, can I try that TENS plug? I've had one in my pussy, but I've never experimented with one in the back door."

T'Jalla opened another box and handed Allyson the plug. It looked like a standard butt plug, except that it had a black graphite strip running down each side, and it was connected to a controller box by two wires. A TENS machine, or Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (yes, I had to google that) is normally used to treat muscle pain. It uses low voltage electricity to make muscles contract rhythmically and break up areas of stress. Used as a sex toy, it doesn't really hurt unless you turn it all the way up, but it definitely gives you a lot of sensation. Kendra describes it as "like having a massage from the inside."

Allyson lubed the large plug and pressed it firmly against Kendra's hole. It went slowly but smoothly into Kendra's well-practiced anus, and Allyson didn't need to stop to let spasms subside like often happens with anal insertion. Once the plug was all the way in to the safety flange, T'Jalla began slowly turning up the power.

"Oooooo!" exclaimed Kendra. "That feels just as weird as it did in my pussy, but different, too. Go up a little more. More. Ooooo, right about there." She jerked and gasped a little as each wave of stimulation hit.

Allyson waited until Kendra had settled into the sensation of the TENS plug, then started pressing the HoneyLove into her pussy, which definitely didn't need any extra lube. I kept my cock out of her mouth for the moment. I wanted her to be able to concentrate on enjoying all the new sensations from her bottom end without having to pay attention what was happening at the top. I also didn't want my cock in her mouth if she lost control in the middle of a crashing orgasm. Plenty of time for that when Allyson was finished pegging her pussy.

"Holy shit, Allyson. That vibrating dick feels great, and you're drilling me just right ... AHHH! ... with it. It's working with the TENS plug in my ass to do all sorts of nice things ... AHHH! ... to me."

I could see one disadvantage to the bench compared to our bondage frame. If Kendra had been in the frame, her breasts would have been hanging within easy reach and I could have been loving them while waiting for my turn in her mouth. On the bench, her breasts were squished against the leather and more or less out of reach. Still, it had been nice getting a brief blow job with her mouth exactly level with my penis, without my having to kneel. Every device has its strengths and weaknesses.

Allyson kept up her rhythm with the strapon, nice and even without jackhammering. I could tell by her face that the vibrating pony in her pussy was working its magic on her as she ran the toy in and out in Kendra's vagina. Both women were starting to gasp loudly in perfect rhythm with each other. Watching the two orgasms building in harmony was incredibly erotic. I gently stroked my cock, still wet from Kendra's lips and tongue, as I got more and more turned on by watching their pleasure build.

Allyson blew first. She rammed the dildo into Kendra as far as it would go and held it as she threw back her head with her familiar guttural growl of orgasm. T'Jalla turned up the plug a hair, and Kendra started to cum as well, squirting pussy-cum onto the towel T'Jalla had placed beneath her and shaking in her bondage straps.

Allyson eased the dildo out of Kendra's pussy but left it in her own, savouring the vibrations as she twitched with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Kendra started to come down, a wide, contented smile spread across her face.

"Hey, T'Jalla," she said as she recovered her breath. "Turn that plug down a bit but leave it in for now. I want to see how it feels to have it up there while I'm eating Kev's cock." She looked up at me and added, "Come over here, lover, and show me how hard you've gotten watching us put on a sex show for you."

As I moved back to Kendra's mouth, T'Jalla put her hands on the side of the bench and bent over. "Hey, Allyson, while you still have that strapon in your snatch, how about using it one more time. I'm starting to feel a bit left out here." I noticed for the first time that while we were all distracted, T'Jalla had gotten rid of her fetish outfit and was now as naked as we were.

It gave me a funny turn. We'd always interacted with T'Jalla at her shop, in a very professional relationship. But the fetish show she had curated was now over, and she was obviously seeing herself as being off duty. It stood to reason that she would be as horny as hell from all this fucking going on in front of her, especially as we were using her equipment.

I suddenly lost interest in Allyson and T'Jalla as Kendra seized my cock in her mouth and started pumping on it vigorously. I started pumping back, working my cock further into her mouth with each stroke until I was pushing and holding it briefly balls-deep in her well-practiced throat while she massaged it with her throat muscles. With all the pent-up demand from the sex I'd been watching all day, my cock had been on fire waiting for its turn, barely able to contain the load it had been dying to shoot all afternoon. it didn't take long before my orgasm peaked and I was spurting blast after blast of hot semen into her eager mouth. As I softened slowly in her mouth, Kendra swallowed and then used her nimble tongue to finish cleaning me up.

As I came down from my quick but oh-so-satisfying orgasm, I noted that Allyson was still working the dildo in T'Jalla's pussy. The bondage bench jerked rhythmically as T'Jalla used it to support herself in her bent-over position, her straight black hair falling around her face.

T'Jalla's dark-nippled breasts were hanging temptingly, swinging slightly with each thrust of the dildo she shared with Allyson. I hadn't been able to fondle Kendra's breasts because of her position on the bench, but T'Jalla's were definitely inviting me. I came around beside her so as not to get in Allyson's way and started gently massaging her rock-hard nipples. Her pre-orgasmic gasps intensified as I added more stimulation to what was already going on in her pussy.

Kendra, still tightly bound to her bench with a bit of cum dripping from between her spread legs, just looked on and smiled as Allyson and I worked together to bring T'Jalla to a well-deserved orgasm. Allyson was clearly enjoying herself too as the pony worked its magic inside her vagina. She was thrusting really hard and making little yelps with each thrust as the massage finger worked against her clit. I could see the effort T'Jalla had to make to stay braced against the side of the bondage bench instead of being driven into it. At least Kendra had had the advantage of being securely strapped down.

I left one hand on T'Jalla's left breast and brought the other down to her pussy, burrowing between her lips to flick her clit rapidly as Allyson continued to drill her vagina from behind. That pushed her over. She cried out in ecstatic release as Allyson pushed the dildo deep into her body. That set off another orgasm for Allyson as well. With a final, deep thrust of the dildo, she growled a scream of orgasm that shook her whole body.

"Holy. Mother. of. God," T'Jalla gasped once the aftershocks died down. "I own one of those, and I've pegged Todd with it lots of times. But I've never had that end of it up me before. That was fantastic. No wonder those things fly off the shelves."

"Hey, folks," reminded Kendra. "Watching you three fuck was ... AHHH! ... really hot, but I think it's time ... AHHH! ... to turn this thing off and get it out of my ass."

"So sorry," said Allyson as she turned off the plug and gently eased it out. We unbuckled Kendra from all the straps and she sat up carefully. "That bench is fantastic, but I think our dungeon's full. If we get any more furniture in there we're going to have to move ourselves into the garage. But I really want to take home one of those strapons. It looks a lot easier to keep in than the one I tried at home, and even if I do end up using it with a harness, that vibrating pony looks tremendous."

"I'm looking forward to finding out what it feels like in my asshole, too," I said. "Kendra's just about got me trained to really like anal, although I doubt that I'll ever be able to match her."

**

We crossed paths with T'Jalla several more times on the cruise. She was often busy putting on various kinds of sex shows that showed off various aspects of the Paradise Adult Emporium's wares, but when she had spare time, we sometimes got together. She let us try out some of the other devices she'd brought along, including the Helix bondage cross. Yes, it was a bit gimmicky, but when it was folded down, it sure made it easy to drill Kendra's ass.

T'Jalla also showed off a dildo that not only vibrated but also pulsed in length, growing at least three centimetres longer and then contracting in length while it swelled in girth. The idea was to put it all the way into your pussy and then secure it with a crotch strap. It was like having your own hands-free mini fucking machine right there inside your own body. Allyson tried it, and said it felt amazing to have it in there while Kendra went at her ass with the HoneyLove strapon.

We didn't neglect T'Jalla either, giving her a chance to be strapped into her own devices while we double and sometimes triple teamed her, helping her work off some of the sexual energy that had built up from her day of watching people enthusiastically demonstrating her products on stage.

On the last full day of the cruise, Allyson went off by herself to have a last fling with Tanya, and Kendra and I dropped in on T'Jalla to have a last playtime with her. "You know what I want to try?" said T'Jalla. "I want to see what it's like to be cuffed to that Helix cross upside-down. I've never seen it used that way, but I know those cuffs are strong enough to lift a person off the ground, so it should work. If it does, I can use it as another selling point. Besides, I really enjoy inverted suspension once in a while."

She laid on a bench in front of the cross and braced her feet against the bright metal. I pulled the cable cuffs to their full extension and fastened them to her ankles, then pulled them tighter to raise her slowly off the bench. Once she was hanging freely from the cables with her legs pulled apart, I moved the bench out of the way and buckled her wrists into the lowest of the rows of cuffs that ran down the sides. I slowly took up the rest of slack in the cables until she was pulled into a rigid spread-eagle position.

"How's that working for you?"

"Fine. If I did this very often I'd swap out the cuffs for proper suspension boots. These cuffs are designed for wrists, and in a little while they're going to start cutting into my instep. But they'll do fine for a short scene. And the position is really hot. I feel so exposed and helpless."

I dropped to my knees and used my lips to tease her breasts, their usual shape inverted by gravity. Then I fed my cock into her mouth, and she took it far down her throat, capitalizing on the position that allowed her to tip her head back and line her throat up perfectly with my cock. While I gently fucked her throat, Kendra came around behind the cross, reached between T'Jalla's spread legs, and started swirling her finger around her clit by way of encouragement.

I massaged T'Jalla's nipples while my orgasm gradually built, my cock thrilling to the feeling of sliding in and out of T'Jalla's throat. Whenever I pulled back into T'Jalla's mouth to let her take a breath, she flicked my slit with her nimble tongue. Kendra still gives the best blow jobs on the planet, but T'Jalla was proving that she wasn't far behind. As the pleasure spread through my body, my cock began to pulse, and in seconds I was squirting shot after shot of semen into her mouth.

T'Jalla licked me clean and I took my soft cock, now feeling thoroughly satisfied, out of her mouth. I moved aside to enjoy the afterglow, and Kendra moved around to the front of the cross to replace her fingers on T'Jalla's pussy with her eager mouth. "Mmmm," she said between licks. "Your pussy is at exactly the right height for me to eat."

I came around behind the cross to replace Kendra and slid a lubed finger into T'Jalla's asshole, pulling it back until it was almost out and then running it firmly back in as far as it would go. I added a second finger and assfucked her in rhythm with Kendra's licks of her clit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" moaned T'Jalla. "Oh God, that's setting my pussy and ass on fire! Fuck me harder, guys!" I did that, and Kendra changed up her pussy-licking for deep, hard sucks on T'Jalla's clit. In a few minutes, T'Jalla's sphincter clamped hard on my fingers and she screamed with what was obviously a mind-shattering orgasm, writhing in her bonds and pounding her ass against the hard polished steel of the cross as the aftershocks rolled through her body.