Kendra's Fetish Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go back for them," said Kendra as she started back to our cabin. Allyson added, "And bring along the pen and notepad from the desk."

We watched some of the fetish scenes that were beginning to unfold around us now that people had had a chance to retrieve their toys. Kendra was back in a few minutes with the requested items. Allyson locked the dildo vertically in the clamp at the top of one of the poles and tested it by trying to wiggle it and pull it out. It stayed solidly locked in place.

"Now come over here and straddle it. Put the heels on first." Kendra got in position and Allyson lubed up the dildo, then pulled out the telescoping pole so it started up into Kendra's vagina. She pushed it in until it couldn't go any farther, obviously connecting gently with Kendra's cervix. Allyson pulled it back a centimetre or so, then locked it with a thumbscrew that would be out of reach of the occupant's hands.

"Now, see if you can get off it." Kendra twisted this way and that, tried to rock forward on the balls of her feet, and even attempted a jump that didn't give her much advantage because she couldn't flex her knees enough to make it count.

"See? That's why they call it the 'one-bar prison.' The heels rock you forward on your toes far enough already that you can't get any more flex to get yourself off. The rest of the equipment is strictly for show -- the pole is enough to keep you immobilized until someone decides to release you. But clients love all the rest of the restraints."

She buckled Kendra's ankles into the cuffs of the spreader, forcing her legs apart and showing off the way the dildo was disappearing up between the pussy lips that were stretched around it. "We'll leave it in its travel position at about eighteen inches. Being spread really wide is OK if you're lying on a bed, or if you're only going to be like that for a few minutes, but if you're going to have to stand like that until a client picks you, you're better have a stance you can maintain for quite a while if you have to."

Next she cuffed Kendra's wrists behind her back. Then she covered her mouth with several turns of bondage tape. "At work, we use a single wide strip of microfoam tape, which outlines our lips in a really sexy look. But it's special tape that's only somewhat sticky so it doesn't rip the skin off our lips using it night after night. This stuff will do the job nicely."

Kendra tested the tape gag, and couldn't get out a sound beyond the usual "Mmpphhh." It was a little more articulate than usual because her mouth wasn't stuffed with anything to hold her tongue down, but it certainly wasn't English. She wriggled on the pole and pulled on the other restraints, to no avail. She was about as stuck in place as she could be.

Allyson wrote something in big block letters on the notepad and held it up so Kendra could see it. It said, "Please Touch Me."

"Are you OK with this? It's really not the same experience if you don't have a bunch of random strangers squeezing your tits and ass." Kendra giggled behind the gag and nodded yes.

Allyson and I made ourselves comfortable in deck chairs and watched to see what would happen. Sure enough, after a few minutes, people started coming by, reading the sign, and doing what it asked them to. Some contented themselves with running their fingers through her dozens of tight black braids. I didn't blame them -- I find that hair fascinating myself. Others ran their hands over her breasts, fingered her dark nipples, and squeezed her ass. A few spread her bumcheeks and shoved a lubed finger up her asshole.

One man started rubbing a couple of fingers inside Kendra's pussy. Her vagina was blocked by the dildo, but the upper part of her pussy, including her clit, was fully available. I watched her face to see whether she looked as though this was crossing a line, but all I saw was her closed eyes and her heaving chest as she breathed more and more deeply. I decided to let his very liberal interpretation of the "Touch Me" sign pass.

Rather than running his hands everywhere, he concentrated on that one spot that was obviously giving her such pleasure, stopping every so often just long enough to get another squirt of lube. Kendra started flexing her knees as far as her restraints allowed. That wasn't very far, but Allyson had left just enough slack in the dildo that she was able to move it in and out of her cunt and fuck herself with it a little to augment the sensations from the rest of her pussy. Finally, the rhythmic noises that Kendra had been making behind the gag ran together into one big orgasmic "MMMPPHHHH!" and her whole body stiffened and shook with release. Allyson and I clapped our appreciation.

Not every interaction went that smoothly. A woman wearing a hot-looking (literally, not just in terms of sexy) leather dominatrix outfit came by carrying a riding crop. She read the sign, then circled once around Kendra's bound body, inspecting. Suddenly she pulled back her arm and, before I could say anything, laid a loud smack on Kendra's ass, making her yelp with pain and leaving a red mark.

"Hey, cut that out!" I yelled. "The sign says 'Touch Me,' not 'Whip Me.'"

She looked at me. "You the Dungeon Monitor here?"

"Just for that one. I'm her boyfriend, so I'm sort of protective." I gestured at Allyson. "And she's her girlfriend, so we've got it covered."

"Sorry. To me, 'Touch Me' and 'Whip Me' mean about the same thing." She tucked the flogger in her belt and rubbed Kendra's ass soothingly. "Sorry if I stepped out of bounds, honey. Let me kiss that and make it better." She put her lips on the red mark and then ran her tongue over it. Then she sucked gently at each of Kendra's nipples in turn, making them stand up stiffly again.

Allyson turned to me and said, "Now, I wouldn't have minded a few good swats from that one. But I know that's not Kendra's thing."

The woman patted Kendra on the pussy and said, "See you around. Have a good time standing there with that plastic cock up your coochy." And she left.

Another man stood behind Kendra and rubbed his hand in her asscrack, which wasn't unusual behaviour, but it made me watch more closely to make sure it didn't go too far. Sure enough, after massaging Kendra's ass and then putting a lubed finger inside it for a few minutes, he started lubing his cock and bringing it up to Kendra's anal orifice. I intervened again.

"Hey, man. It says 'Touch Me,' not 'Fuck Me.'"

He looked startled. I guess he didn't expect anyone to check him up on it. But Kendra looked up, nodded her head, and made a muffled sound that, with the aid of context, sounded a lot like "It's OK."

"Am I hearing you right? You're OK to be ass-fucked by this dude?"

Kendra nodded again. "OK, just checking." I looked at the dude, still standing there with his erect cock pointed at Kendra's asshole. "If it's OK with the lady, then it's OK with me."

The guy looked relieved. He'd been standing there with a drop of pre-cum on the end of what was obviously an achingly hard cock, waiting to see whether he would be allowed to shove it home or not. Now that he had Kendra's permission, he pressed the head against her asshole and pushed it slowly all the way in. Now, Kendra loves a cock in her ass, and as soon as she felt it start to slide in, she leaned her head back with her eyes closed and made a long "Mmmmmmmm" of satisfaction.

With all the things that had been happening to her on the dildo pole that afternoon, it took him no time at all to coax another orgasmic scream out Kendra's nose. I knew from experience what was happening then. Her sphincter was clamping down on the guy's cock in the most sensual way imaginable. It set off the guy's climax, and he grunted and shot his load up her ass.

He pulled out, gave her breasts a friendly squeeze, and said, "Thanks, sister. That was spectacular." Then he started to walk away.

"Hey man," shouted Allyson. "The least you can do after all that is give her a wipe-up." He looked sheepish as he grabbed a handful of tissues and cleaned up the cum that was leaking out of her asshole and running down her legs.

After a few more routine squeezes and fondles, Allyson looked at her watch. "I've stood like that enough times to know that that's about enough. If one of the slaves hasn't been picked by now, the showroom host changes her out and lets her go back to quarters." Kendra nodded.

"But just before we do that, I think it's about time we got some ourselves instead of just watching other people take advantage of you. Don't you agree, Kev?"

"I certainly do." I moved around behind Kendra, lubed my cock and adjusted it so it was pressing on her asshole. I reached around to take a good grip on her breasts, and pushed it in. It slid in easily after all the exercise her asshole had been getting, and Kendra's wonderfully prehensile sphincter gripped it tightly and ran smoothly up and down my shaft as I thrust it in and out. Meanwhile Allyson dropped to her knees in front of Kendra and started enthusiastically licking and sucking her clit and pussy lips.

With all that sensation from everywhere at once, it didn't take long to coax a third crashing orgasm out of Kendra's overstimulated body. I was deeply, ass-clenchingly horny from the long trip, the sex going on all around me and Kendra's incredibly erotic restraint position, so once I got my cock into something hot and tight, it didn't take long for my own orgasm to build and build until it boiled over as spurt after spurt of warm cum.

Once we'd all come down enough to wipe up Kendra and ourselves, Allyson started releasing Kendra from her restraints. She unbuckled the spreader and the handcuffs, snipped the tape covering her mouth, and finally unfastened the dildo pole and slid it out. A gush of pussy juices that had been trapped behind it ran down Kendra's inner thighs.

Kendra staggered to a chair, collapsed into it, and muttered, "Fuck, fuck, fuck" over and over under her breath. She massaged her long-stretched pussy. "That was amazing. Sort of scary, but erotic as fuck. All those strangers' hands on me. I didn't know I had so many places to stick fingers even with my pussy blocked. Allyson. I don't know how you survive that night after night."

"Well, you don't get quite that treatment when you're just in the showroom. The main event happens once you're chosen and taken off to an entertainment suite. But didn't I tell you that it's a hell of a trip, if you're into that sort of thing."

"I don't know about the rest of you," said Kendra, "But my cunt and my ass are worn out, and I still feel sticky all over with sweat and cum. Fancy a swim?"

**

The pool was lovely. The water was warm enough to be comfortable but cool enough to be refreshing. Relaxed-looking naked people floated around, swam leisurely laps, or splashed happily, looking as though they'd shed their worries with their clothes. Some sat half-submerged at the swim-up bar. We'll have to try that shortly, I thought.

After half an hour or so of relaxing in the water and getting rid of the gorp and general feeling of being over-travelled, Allyson swam over to me and Kendra. "Hey, guys. Kendra got to have at least three editions of he Big O, and you had a pretty good one yourself, Kev. Now what about poor little me? I don't want to imply that it wasn't a blast licking your pussy, Kendra, but it didn't exactly release the pent-up jet lag. Do you mind if I borrow your lover's cock for a short while?"

Kendra grinned. "That was thoughtless of us, wasn't it. Of course you can borrow Kev's cock. Just as long as I get to handle your tits while you're using it."

"Deal," said Allyson. She swam to the edge of the pool and held on to one of the steel rings that were set into the concrete every metre or so.

I studied the options. Just like Kendra, Allyson loves being fucked in bondage. She also likes a good deal of pain with her pleasure, but if she wanted to be fucked in the pool, that presented a problem. I knew she'd packed some impact devices in her pool bag, but there was no way a flogger or paddle was going to do its job under water. She'd have to settle for just being tied up.

I got out of the pool and retrieved the bondage tape and the scissors. I went over to where she was holding onto the steel ring and bound her wrists to it with several turns of bondage tape. Then I slid into the water. There were more rings around the walls of the pool under about a metre of water, and I swam down to where her ankles were floating near the concrete. I taped one to a ring, came up for another breath, and swam down to tape the other to a different ring, holding her legs about a metre apart under the water.

Because it's really just a more colourful version of plumbing tape, bondage tape works perfectly well under water. It doesn't depend on being sticky for its effect. Instead, it's a soft plastic compound that, when wrapped snugly around something, sort of melts into itself and fuses. That's why you need scissors to get it off.

Even though I couldn't really hit Allyson with anything, I could finish off the effect by gagging her, another fetish she shared with Kendra. Kendra had a washcloth in her bag, for -- guess what -- washing, but carefully wadded up, it did a good job of stuffing Allyson's mouth. I wrapped several turns of bondage tape over it to hold it in, and she was thoroughly trussed up at the edge of the pool.

I had been looking forward to the swim-up bar, but I hadn't anticipated a swim-up fuck.

I noticed a Dungeon Monitor/lifeguard watching closely. Good, I thought. Bondage sex in water could be really dangerous, and I was glad the management was keeping an eye on people. The way Allyson was bound with her hands on a ring above the water line, it would have been really hard for her to drown even if she'd wanted to. Unless, I guess, I decided that my idea of breath play would be to shove her under water. That was probably the sort of mother-fucking stupid life-threatening behaviour the DM was watching for. She'd probably seen that sort of stunt before.

I contemplated body parts while I stroked Allyson's breasts under the water. As I slid my thumbs down over her hard nipples, I considered, asshole or pussy? I knew she likes anal almost as much as Kendra does, but I'd just had an excellent dose of anal, so I thought maybe some pussy was in order.

Kendra floated over while I was considering my options and gently batted my hands away, taking over Allyson's breasts. She got a little more down and dirty with them than I had been, making up for the fact that we couldn't paddle her ass by grabbing her nipples hard and giving them a good twist. Allyson shrieked behind her gag with a mixture of pain and pleasure as Kendra did really nasty things to her nipples.

OK, pussy it is, I decided. Kendra floated to one side, still messing with Kendra's nipples but making room for me to come in close behind Allyson's backside. I hadn't had underwater sex since Kendra and I had rented scuba equipment on the island, and I was looking forward to giving it a try without masks, tanks, and all the other stuff we'd had to work around the first time. I pressed a couple of fingers up Allyson's pussy, and it was pretty wet inside, but the pool water was washing away a lot of her natural lube on the outside, between her pussy lips. I had thought ahead, and moved a bottle of silicon-based lube that would stay put under water to the edge of the pool. I heaved myself up enough that my cock was out of the water and coated it thoroughly.

With Allyson's legs spread by her bondage, her pussy was an easy target for my cock. I got the tip against her vaginal opening and gave a big thrust, and was rewarded by a very satisfied growl from behind the tape. Kendra gave her nipples another hard pinch, and I felt Allyson's vaginal walls contract tightly against my cock as the sensation rippled through her.

I wrapped my arms around Allyson's waist to keep myself from being driven away from her in the water, and began thrusting. Owing, I suppose, to pent-up demand, she started gasping rhythmically behind her tape gag almost immediately. My arousal, on the other hand, built exquisitely slowly, since I'd blown a load up Kendra's ass less than an hour ago. I savoured the slow build, focussing on the feel of my penis sliding in and out in Allyson's well lubed vagina, her practiced Kegel muscles keeping it firmly clamped. She kept a firm grip on the ring, even though her wrists were bound to it anyway, to prevent herself from being slammed into the concrete wall. Her legs, bound to the underwater rings, stiffened as she thrust her hips backwards into me in rhythm with my forward thrusts.

Eventually, I was nearly there, and to judge from the sounds Allyson was making, so was she. Kendra left off tweaking Allyson's nipples, and I felt her hand sliding down between my abdomen and Allyson's asscrack. I leaned back a little to let her go where she was going. She turned to me, and said "One ... Two ... " I had no idea where she was going with this, but it was obvious that something interesting was going to happen on "Three."

Let me pause a moment here to point out that I really don't get personal enjoyment out of hurting another person. I'm a dom, but not a sadist. But I also know that Allyson really craves some pain as part of her build to sexual climax, and I'm happy to oblige her because I know it gives her a lot of pleasure. Allyson's favourite is to be smacked with impact toys, but, as noted above, I couldn't really hit her with anything under water. However, a close second to impact pain, in Allyson's personal hierarchy of masochism, is sexual pain.

When Kendra got to "Three," I tightened my grip on Allyson's waist and made a huge thrust that penetrated as far as I could into her vagina. Allyson has a somewhat shallow vagina, and even though I have a pretty average cock, I can get it far enough into her to hit her cervix if i put my mind to it. From experience -- not my personal experience, but the experience of vagina owners I've talked to -- that can hurt like hell. It's one reason why giant cocks aren't really as popular with women as erotic fiction would have you believe. I was pretty sure that being bashed on the cervix would qualify with Allyson as sexual pain.

As I did that on "Three," Kendra simultaneously jammed two fingers into Allyson's anus, lubricated only by pool water. Talk about sexual pain! Allyson threw back her head and let loose a scream that, buried in the gag or not, made our fellow pool-goers stop what they were doing -- swimming, floating, fucking -- and look to see what the hell was going on. Allyson orgasmed mightily from the combined pain and sexual stimulation, wailing and shaking in her bondage. As her pussy clamped down on my cock, I released my orgasm as well.

Jesus, that felt incredible, fucking with the water holding my body on all sides. From the look on Allyson's face, it felt incredible to her too. As soon as I could see straight again, I reached for the scissors, snipped all the bondage tape on her wrists, ankles and mouth, and fished the washcloth out. She floated free and just drifted on her back, breasts breaking the water as her brain drifted deep in subspace. Kendra and I stood with our feet on the bottom on either side of her, holding her body and caressing her down from wherever she was drifting in her mind.

Definitely an excellent start to a fetish cruise.

**

We were four days into the cruise. At breakfast, Allyson said, "How about I go off by myself for a while and leave you two alone? It's wonderful playing with you every day, but you must get tired of never having time to yourselves."

"Absolutely not," Kendra protested. "We've had time to ourselves almost all the while we've been home from the island, and we love having you as part of our games!"