Kendra's Fetish Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've had a fantastic day, but now I really need a drink. Do you have any more of that Scotch you're drinking?"

**

Next morning, Allyson ate breakfast standing up. "My stripes hurt, my cunt hurts, my asshole hurts, my tits hurt. I really had a blast yesterday, but I think I'll give all my body parts a rest for a few days." She had explained that the evening had ended with a big strap-on orgy involving half a dozen women all going at Allyson's holes in turn. "It was a bisexual masochist's wet dream at the time, but like a lot of fun things, it's not quite so much fun the next morning."

Fortunately, like most cruises, there was lots for Allyson to do that didn't involve sex. We did some interesting shore trips, took in some entertainment, some of which was sexual in content and some of which wasn't, and spent some time lounging around the pool catching up on trashy novels. Sometimes Allyson watched us as we fucked, fingering her clit gently and just enjoying the view.

A couple of nights later, Allyson was thumbing through the "What's Happening Tomorrow" newsletter and said, "Hey, there it is. 'Bondage Device and Fashion Show. Sponsored by Paradise Adult Emporium, T'Jalla Jensen hosting.' I've never been to one of her shows, and I want to give it a try."

"We're in," I said. "Whether you see anything you want or not, they're always entertaining. Watching the incredibly buff models make out is worth the price of admission. And in this case, it's included in the price of the cruise, so what have we got to lose?"

**

We dressed up just a little for the occasion. Kendra wanted to wear her new yellow dress rather than fetish wear, just because. Although I'm not much into fetish wear, I had picked up a kinky-looking outfit that featured black trunks, a skin tight leather vest, and Roman-style sandals held on by leather straps criss-crossing almost to the knee. I figured the leather wouldn't be too hot and sweaty in the air-conditioned showroom. Allyson wore nothing but low heels and a simple belt with a crotch piece that was holding in a small dildo -- her holes had pretty much settled down and she wanted to see if her vagina minded being gently stuffed for the evening. She went topless, showing off the healing cane stripes across her breasts and back.

T'Jalla took the stage wearing some revealing fetish gear and made the ritual announcement about how wonderful Paradise Adult Emporium was as a place to get BDSM supplies -- she didn't have to exaggerate to make her point. Since we were in the middle of the ocean, she skipped the usual Indigenous Land Acknowledgement.

Because of the venue and its emphasis on fetish, she began with the usual incredibly buff young people modelling fetish clothing, mostly neoprene and leather with a liberal helping of studs and buckles, and cutouts in all sorts of unexpected places. There was even a version of the catsuit that Tanya had been wearing. T'Jalla talked up the breathable fabric that you could wear all night without risking heatstroke, and the zippered crotch and tit flaps that allowed you to play without having to struggle out of the whole thing.

Then some of the smaller restraints and toys. Some well-designed gags and muzzles, a spreader bar with attached dildo pole, a set of vibrating nipple clamps, a butt plug hooked up to a TENS machine, and a cleverly designed restraint harness that kept the wearer totally immobilised without blocking any of their holes. We'd seen most of them before, and even owned some, but it was entertaining listening to T'Jalla describe them in detail while the buff young models struggled against the restraints to show how hard they were to get out of.

Then, finally, a couple of pieces of major bondage furniture, saved for last. I figured that the big pieces were pretty hard to get on board and store, so she had focussed on the smaller ones except for two major pieces that she particularly wanted to show off.

The first was a bondage bench. It was luxuriously upholstered in black leather and featured a narrow bench just long enough for the average torso, with additional rests just long enough for forearms and lower legs. Each had two straps for wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. There were waist straps and even a face rest with a hole in it like a massage table, also with a strap. In principle, it was similar to our beloved doggy-style bondage frame, but more elegant and comfortable-looking.

"The great thing about this bench is how adaptable it is. Say you want your sub face up." T'Jalla loosened two thumbscrews and pulled the leg rests up until they were level with the main part of the bench, then did the same with the arm rests.

"Now you can decide whether you want your sub's arms up over their head, the way it is now, or more spreadeagled." She undid two other thumbscrews and moved the arm rests out at 45 degrees. An overhead camera showed the effect, since it was hard to see with the bench at eye level. It looked exactly like a horizontal St. Andrew's cross.

"You can spread the sub's legs as far as you want, or as far as they can stand it." She demonstrated. "And if you want their arms held down at their sides, you just do this." She swung the arm rests down parallel to the bench. "The mechanism is smooth and really robust." She pulled on one of the leg rests with all her weight, and it didn't budge.

"If you want your sub face down to get at other body parts, you can just turn them over with the bench set like this, but you can also hold them in an all-fours doggy position." She positioned the rests below the level of the bench so the occupant would, indeed, be held in an all-fours position. "You can leave the face rest where it is, or swing it down out of the way so you can get at their mouth for oral action. And of course, everything adjusts to accommodate playmates of different heights."

Allyson leaned over and said quietly, "When Jonathan and I were on our first date, that the first thing he strapped me into. Let me tell you, in the right hands it's absolutely fantastic."

"Now let's let our demonstrators, Tony and Emily, show you how it works in person."

A naked young woman appeared at the edge of the stage, crawling on her hands and knees. Behind her was an equally naked young man, chivvying her along with a riding crop. He chivvied her over to the bench and she dutifully climbed up on it and put her arms and legs on the rests. T'Jalla had left them at exactly the right adjustment for her body size.

Tony fastened all the straps around her, including the head strap to secure her against the face rest. They clicked into holders like car seat belts, so it took barely seconds for her entire body to be secured. He pulled on the ends of the straps to cinch them tight, and she struggled in the restraints to demonstrate how securely she was held in place.

Tony adjusted the leg rests so Emily's legs were moderately spread, then started swatting her with the riding crop. He wasn't doing it very hard, but he was leaving faint red marks on her thighs, ass and back. He even gave her one light swat on the sole of each foot, then on her pussy between her spread legs to demonstrate how easily he could get at almost every part of her body. She made little yelps as each swat landed.

Then Tony walked around to her head end. He unfastened the strap that was holding her head to the face rest, then swung the rest down. He offered his cock, now hard and pointing right up at her face. She sucked it greedily, taking it way back in her mouth and then pulling back to play on the tip with her tongue. As she blew his cock, he occasionally gave her another swat on the back with the crop.

After a few minutes of warmup in Emily's mouth, Tony gently pulled his cock free, swung the face rest back up, and refastened the strap behind her head. He walked around to the other end and fondled her slightly pink asscheeks, then got down on his knees and began running his tongue up and down her asscrack and around her asshole. Little pleasure noises started coming from the hole in the face rest.

Tony lubed a finger and began running it in and out of Emily's asshole. The pleasure noises got louder. Then he pulled his finger out and pulled her pussy lips apart with the forefinger and thumb of each hand. He massaged them, pulling them out and rubbing the now-slick tissues between finger and thumb. Then he started rubbing and flicking her clit. Emily started thrashing in her straps, the orgasmic pressure obviously building in her whole body.

Tony stood up, put the tip of his cock against Emily's entrance, and began pressing it deeper and deeper into her pussy. He started thrusting. T'Jalla said, "Notice that the bench is just the right height for Tony's cock. Also notice that no matter how hard Tony ploughs her, Emily isn't getting shoved forward. She doesn't have to push back into him to get penetration -- she isn't going anywhere."

This was clearly the final act in this little scene. Tony hammered hard into Emily's pussy while her orgasmic yelps got louder and finally ran together into one big cry of sheer pleasure while her body shook in its restraints. Tony held his penis deep in Emily's vagina and went rigid with his own orgasm.

I could see one disadvantage to the face rest strap. I'm sure that with an orgasm like that, Emily would have thrown her head back and arched her back with release and pleasure. I really like to watch a woman's face when she orgasms -- it makes the whole experience more intimate, allowing me to participate vicariously in her joy. I couldn't do that with Emily's face strapped down. But of course, any strap was optional with this device.

Tony held the position for what must have been a full minute. I imagined Emily giving him little post-orgasmic squeezes with her vaginal muscles while his penis softened inside her. They both slowly came down from their respective endorphin highs, and finally Tony slipped his penis out of her, pressing a handful of tissues against her pussy for tidiness. The audience applauded enthusiastically -- it really had been an exciting scene to watch.

"Jeez, I'm glad I'm sitting on this towel," said Kendra. "I would have made quite a mess."

"And I'm glad I have this dildo plugging my twat to keep most of the juices in," said Allyson. "That was spectacular."

Tony went around the bondage bench and released all the straps quickly and easily. Most of the stuff T'Jalla sells is quick-release, in case the sub panics, chokes, or otherwise needs to get out right now.

The pair held hands and did a deep theatrical bow, Emily's breasts swinging forward charmingly. They walked off stage, Emily still holding the tissues in her pussy with one hand. Evidently Tony had blown quite a load up her. I certainly would have too, in his position. I nearly did just sitting in my chair watching.

T'Jalla came back out. "Wasn't that spectacular, folks? Tony and Emily do such a great job of showing off what you can do with this furniture, don't they? And they only scratched the surface. If you're interested in having one at home, just pick up our catalogue. We deliver almost everywhere in the world." I saw the look on Kendra's face. Free admission or not, this show might cost us.

A couple of stage hands wearing head-to-toe leather outfits picked up the bondage bench and carried it offstage. From the other side of the stage, a stagehand wheeled out a big cross.

"Now, bondage furniture doesn't get much simpler than the St. Andrews cross. You can make one by nailing two 2 x 4's together. But if you want elegance and versatility, if you want your home dungeon to say, 'This is a person with real taste in furnishings,' then you can't so better than the Helix brand cross. Hand crafted in Europe, built to do everything you expect from a restraint device, and more.

Wow. It was basically a standard St. Andrews cross, shaped like a big X, but this one was gleaming in highly polished stainless-steel. Cuffs dangled from attachment points all down each side, offering all sorts of places to attach a sub. From the top dangled another pair of cuffs on long cables, and at the bottom a pair of stainless-steel clamps offered to hold a sub's ankles spread just the way a St. Andrews cross is supposed to.

Two more buff young demonstrators walked on stage, one naked and the other dressed in full dominatrix style: thigh-high black leather boots, studded leather bracelets, and a corset that pushed her breasts up and out. Her breasts themselves, and her pussy, were bare. "Please welcome Sylvia and Trisha, who will snow us what this cross can do."

The naked woman, whom I gathered was Sylvia, walked over to the cross and positioned herself against it, face out. "Now, you can see how there are many attachment points on the cross to suit almost any bondage position. But let's use the cable cuffs, which are the most interesting."

Trisha buckled Sylvia's wrists into the leather cuffs, now dangling loosely from their slack cables. Sylvia spread her ankles and Trisha adjusted the height of the metal clamps to suit Sylvia's body size and ratcheted them closed. T'Jalla went on with her pitch. "The clamps are lined to protect your sub's skin against chafing." Trisha went behind the cross and pulled on the other ends of the cables. The cuffs tightened, pulling Sylvia into a tight starfish position.

"If Sylvia's ankles weren't held in the clamps, Trisha could lift her right off the ground if she wanted to." Trisha reached down with one hand and started running her fingers through Sylvia's slit, provoking a wide smile on the bound woman's face. She squirmed on the cross with evident pleasure.

Trisha teased Sylvia's pussy for a few minutes, demonstrating how Sylvia was helpless to do anything about it or even to close her legs. Then she walked back behind the cross. "Like most of the things we sell, the cuffs are quick release in case a sub needs to be out in a hurry for any reason." Sylvia pulled a release with each hand, and the cuffs instantly went slack. Trisha pulled two more releases on the sides of the cross and the ankle clamps popped open. Sylvia unbuckled her own wrists now that she could reach them.

"You can obviously have a lot of fun that way. But we can't do anything with Sylvia's sweet ass." Sylvia turned around and Trisha buckled her up again, pulling the cable cuffs taut. "Just look at that soft, tempting ass. Think of all the things you could do with it if you were Trisha." Trisha started spanking that soft, tempting ass, pulling little gasps out of Sylvia's mouth with each strike and leaving a pink glow on her skin.

"That works well if you just want to spank a backside. But what if you want to put something up it? With Sylvia standing straight, the angle isn't all that good. But that's where the versatility of this device really pays off."

Trisha reached behind the cross and unfastened a catch. The top half folded smoothly down until Sylvia was bent over from the waist, still firmly held by the cuffs. "Now that ass is all ready to be penetrated. But Sylvia looks a bit uncomfortable with her head just hanging in space like that. It would be a good position if she wanted to get her mouth into the action. But let's make her a little more comfortable."

Trisha picked up a V-shaped insert covered in leather, with a forehead rest and face hole similar to the one on the bondage bench. It slid neatly into the space between the top bars of the cross, filling it in with a comfortable-looking rest for Sylvia's upper body. "That's exactly the same leather that's used to cover Lamborghini seats. There isn't anything about the Helix cross that isn't first class."

Trisha went to a table and picked up a strapon, which she held up for the audience to admire. T'Jalla narrated. "The HoneyLove Strapless Strapon. It's strapless because of the bulb, or 'pony,' that goes in the wearer's vagina so she can hold it in place with her Kegel muscles instead of needing an awkward harness. This model has an extra large pony, which eases the strain on the Kegels. It has twelve vibration speeds and patterns, so not only the person being penetrated but also the wearer gets a fantastic ride. And notice the little rabbit finger that sits on the wearer's clit." Trisha slid the pony into what was obviously an already well lubricated vagina.

I know from experience -- Kendra's experience, that is, as she had tried one when she was giving me a pegging -- that some women find them really difficult to use. Despite her excellently trained Kegels -- she has the best cunt-grip of any women I've experienced -- Kendra had given up after the first few tries, complaining that she was having to concentrate so hard on keeping it from slipping out of place that she couldn't focus on pleasure. She was more comfortable using it with a harness.

Trisha seemed to be having no such problems. She settled the little finger at the base of the silicone cock against her clit, coated the device liberally with lube, and marched confidently over to the anus that Sylvia was presenting between her spread legs. Her artificial cock wiggled provocatively as she walked. She slipped the dildo smoothly into Sylvia's asshole with one slow thrust, suggesting that they had been practicing offstage to get Sylvia suitably loosened up in advance.

T'Jalla stopped her patter so we could sit back and enjoy how much fun the women were having with the cross and the strapon. Trisha pumped Sylvia's ass for a few minutes, during which both started gasping in rhythm to Trisha's thrusts. Then she stopped, leaving the dildo in Sylvia to the hilt, and held up her right forefinger to show that she had a tiny finger vibe covering her fingertip. "The Small Joy Mini-Vibe. Just the thing for adding a touch of extra sensation to any sexual adventure." She reached around Sylvia's body and worked her vibe-tipped finger between Sylvia's pussy lips, settling it in place on her clit. Sylvia gave a yelp of pleasure the second it made contact.

Trisha started thrusting again, and soon both women were making pleasure-yelps in rhythm. The clit massager in the strapon was obviously doing its job on Trisha's clit as the dildo and the vibe assaulted Sylvia from two sources of pleasure at once. The ankle clamps held Sylvia's body firmly so the thrusts didn't jerk her up or forward, allowing Trisha to get maximum penetration.

Finally Sylvia came with a scream, throwing back her head and arching her back in the ecstasy of her release. Trisha waited for the aftershocks to subside, then pulled the dildo out of Sylvia and removed the bulb from her vagina. She held the finger vibe against her own clit, which must have been nearly ready to fire from the stimulation of the strapon. In less than a minute, she was writhing in orgasm as well. She didn't seem to be an orgasmic screamer, but she stiffened and arched her back with a look of sublime release on her face.

After a few seconds to come back to earth, she popped the cables and the ankle clamps and helped Sylvia unbuckle the cuffs. The pair faced the audience, held hands, and repeated Tony and Emily's theatrical low bow. The audience erupted in applause.

"Weren't our demonstrators great? All these devices look fine sitting on a shelf, but it takes people like these to really bring them to life.

"That concludes the formal part of the evening. Because we're on a ship, I couldn't arrange vendor tables for you buy from, but a lot of the things you saw on stage, and a few you didn't, are spread out on tables for you to see up close. I have a limited supply of some of the smaller pieces that you can buy to take back to you cabins and play with on your own. Anything else can be ordered from the catalogue. Remember, we ship almost anywhere in the world."

**

We hung around and admired the equipment until the people dispersed and T'Jalla's stagehands started packing up. When T'Jalla didn't look busy, we drifted over to her.