Kendra's Fetish Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Allyson confessed. "I have a selfish motive as well. I'd like to see what I can pick up by way of a casual playmate, just for variety. There's lots of singles on this cruise, and some of the ones I've seen going by look mighty appealing."

That sounded reasonable. We had no wish to get in the way of Allyson's sense of adventure. She finished up her breakfast, dumped the plate in the wash-up bin, and headed out. As a change from being nude all the time, she was wearing a light print sundress. So was Kendra, and I was wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. None of us was much into the leather and latex fetish gear that a lot of the passengers were wearing, which looked kind of hot and uncomfortable for a tropical experience. Anyway, our somewhat ordinary clothing choices all had the potential to be removed at a moment's notice if the situation called for it.

"What's on your agenda for today?" I asked Kendra.

She opened a brochure. "I thought I might spend the afternoon taking in this fashion show." I looked at the brochure. It wasn't bondage or fetish fashion, just, well, fashion. Kendra is always interested in clothes, even though they usually end up coming off as soon as we're by ourselves. I wasn't so much.

"I've been wanting to write a few more chapters of the erotic story I've been working on. I have so much new material from all the things we've been doing and seeing around here, and I'd like to get some of it down, at least in rough, before I get home and get distracted by work and stuff."

"OK, suit yourself. Have fun with your story." She gave me a quick peck and got up to seek out the fashion show before the good seats were all taken.

"If you fall in love with some of it and want to buy it, remember that we have only so much room in our bags. We don't want to have to throw away any of your toys to make room for clothes."

She gave me a playful swat on the behind. "Silly boy. You know that anything I'm likely to buy won't take up much room."

I went back to the cabin and got my laptop. I set up at a small table on the rear deck in a shady spot where the sun wouldn't wash out the screen, working away and looking up every now and again when something particularly interesting walked by. No, I wasn't horny for another woman. Allyson and especially Kendra were plenty to keep me happy -- very much so, in fact. But I do enjoy good scenery.

I noticed that some women liked to wear sexy and interesting bathing suits, which I actually found more erotic than plain old nudity, which gets a bit same-old same-old after a certain amount of it. All women have approximately the same body parts, but hiding some of them a bit adds a touch of mystery. They usually took off their bathing suits when they went in the pool. Seems totally backwards, but in this environment it made a certain kind of twisted sense. They were wearing them as more a fashion statement than anything else, and suits are just a pain in the water. Peeling yourself out of them after and getting them rinsed and dried just seems dumb if you don't have to do it. We had all packed bathing suits for public beaches on shore trips, but we never wore them in the ship's pool.

My story was about a woman who finds herself on a remote island featuring a mansion owned by a weird sex and bondage cult. I hadn't decided whether it was going to be non-consensual or consensual -- I had roughed out two possible openings, one in which she's kidnapped and taken to the mansion by force, and another where she's a pain and bondage slut, partly modelled on Allyson, and is brought to the island by insatiable curiosity. The more I worked on the story, the more I favoured the consensual plotline, and that was what I was working on developing.

I must have worked on it for the best part of two hours before I noticed that my neck and back were starting to hurt, to say nothing of my ass. The table wasn't exactly an ergonomic workstation, and I realised that my body was telling me that it was time to stand up and move around for a while. I saved my work, took the laptop back to the cabin, and went for a stroll around the deck.

They play areas featured the usual variety of bondage and fetish scenes. A man was bent over with his neck and wrists in a pillory while another man swatted him on the bum with a riding crop. A woman was impaled on a one-bar prison like Kendra had been. She wasn't retrained in any way other than the dildo lodged firmly in her vagina, but no matter how she bent and twisted, she couldn't get herself off. He partner watched from a chair, grinning at her predicament. And a woman was strapped face-in to a St. Andrew's cross, a neat line of equally spaced cane marks down her back. The glitter of a jewelled butt-plug showed between her asscheeks.

I admired the restraint technique. In almost all the porn I've seen that features St. Andrew's crosses, the woman may have her arms spread-eagled, but her legs are together. That's not the point. A St. Andrew's cross is designed to hold the entire body in a tight starfish position, legs tied to the lower parts of the cross to pull them apart and expose the personal bits. This sub was restrained exactly that way, all limbs pulled wide apart.

From where I was I couldn't see her face, but the cascade of lush dark brown hair down her back to below her shoulder blades reminded me of someone. I walked around to the other side of the cross, and sure enough, it was Allyson, with a red ball gag strapped in her mouth and a trail of drool making its way down between her breasts. Her print sundress was nowhere to be seen.

I put my hands on my hips and pretended to scowl. "Allyson! This is getting to be a habit, finding you like this. Is your playmate around this time?" Allyson made a muffled "Uhh-huhh" noise and tossed her head to indicate someone behind her.

A woman in a black skin-tight catsuit was sitting in a chair, tapping a cane across her knee. She spoke with a light British accent that sounded as though it had been softened by a few years on this side of the Atlantic without losing its character.

"Yes, I'm here. You think I'd want to wander off from that lovely morsel? I'm just letting her marinate a little longer before I lay a few stripes on the wonderful round arse of hers to match her back. Then I'm going to get her down and find out what that wonderful tongue feels like in my pussy." She indicated her crotch, which was covered by a large flap that could obviously be zippered open to allow for mischief in that area.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to presume. It's just that the last time Kendra and I found her tied up like that, her dom had wandered off and left her for hours. She was on her way to a real problem if we hadn't rescued her."

"So you two are old friends?"

"Not all that old, but definitely friends. We haven't seen each other for a while, and this cruise is partly a way for my partner Kendra and me to catch up with her. We enjoy making up a threesome when we can. My name is Kev, by the way"

"Tanya." We shook hands.

"Where'd you pick up Allyson?"

"At the bar, naturally. She seemed to like the look of the catsuit, and we struck up a conversation. It turned out pretty quickly that we were compatible in terms of kink -- I like dishing out pain and she likes receiving it. So we decided to spend an afternoon playing together. She certainly seemed to enjoy getting those stripes on her back."

Tanya stood up and swished her cane through the air with a menacing sound. "Speaking of which, I think she's had about enough time to contemplate that first set. Time for some new ones. Stay around and watch if you like."

I did like. I don't especially get off on giving pain, but I like watching Allyson's reaction when she receives it. Her mixed reaction of pain and pleasure is a bit inscrutable to me, but the powerful orgasms it helps her to work up to seem so satisfying.

I settled back into the chair that Tanya had warmed up for me and watched Tanya walk up behind Allyson. "So, slut. I don't think you've quite learned your lesson from the first whipping I gave you. It's time for a few more. Get ready." The cane whistled through the air and laid a long stripe right across both asscheeks. Allyson made a muffled yelp of pain around the gag.

Tanya slowly laid a neat line of exactly six stripes down Allyson's ass, producing gradually louder yelps of pain with each one. Then she stopped and patted her handiwork. "That should remind you never to spill wine on my beautiful outfit ever again."

She turned to me. "Now I'd like to give her a little reward for doing so well with the stripes. She told me that she loves being drilled in the bum, so that seems a fitting reward. Something a little more interesting than just that plug. I'd love to do the job myself, but I don't have my strapon with me right now. I'll bet you have the built-in equipment for the job."

This was an interesting turn of events. My little stretch-walk had turned into an offer to do one of my favourite things, which was railing Allyson's ass while she's bound and gagged. The only thing I like better is doing Kendra's.

I walked around so I could look Allyson in the face to make sure she was on board with this. Although I couldn't really imagine her saying "no," I never like to presume consent. "Allyson, would you like my dick up your ass?" A nod and a very muffled "Please."

I shucked off my shirt and shorts, letting my cock, already aroused, pop to attention. I came around behind Allyson again, looking at her tortured back and bum. Even though I knew she loved that sort of pain, I couldn't help feeling disconcerted by what had been done to her soft creamy skin. I really have trouble getting my mind around that sort of head-space, even though I'm more than willing to dish out a red ass for Allyson's sake when we're playing our threesome games.

I reached between Allyson and the cross and ran my hands gently over her breasts. Her nipples were already hard -- pain always does that to her -- and they hardened more under my hands. I figured she'd had her dose of pain for the afternoon, and I was justified in taking a gentler approach to taking her to the next stage.

I reached between her legs and parted her pussy lips. Her pussy was already dripping with juice from the pain and then the suspense induced by standing there in anticipation of another dose. I touched her clit and her breath hitched. I guessed that all through the whipping, she'd been dying to have it given some attention to ramp up the sexual side of the torture session, and that Tanya had denied her to intensify her need. Now I was having the privilege of granting her wish.

I ran the fingers of my other hand up and down her asscrack, coming teasingly close to her rear hole without actually touching it. I intensified my attack on her clit, flicking it rapidly with a fingertip, and grasped the end of the butt plug with the other hand. I started easing it out, pausing at its widest part to thrust it in and out a few times. She gasped around the gag every time I thrust it in.

Finally, I slowly pulled it all the way out. Fuck, what a monster, at least eighteen centimetres long and fat as hell at its widest part, with a thick snapback that must have been keeping her sphincter pried pretty far open even when it was all the way in. Kendra is the most accomplished anal slut I know, but Allyson is a close second. I thought momentarily that my cock might feel inadequate by comparison, but I pushed the thought out of my mind. My cock had been in Allyson's asshole enough times to convince me that it was more than adequate to show her a good time, and that a flesh-and-blood cock beats a plastic toy any day.

Her pussy was juicing so much that I could have just lubed myself up with that, but I knew that second-hand pussy juice disappears quickly if it's used in a body part that can't keep it coming. I got one of the bottles of lube that are stationed everywhere around the ship and gave my cock a healthy shot, then returned to Allyson's still-gaping asshole.

The tip of my cock entered easily, without the initial resistance that assholes always have unless they've already been opened up. Regardless, I went in slowly, not wanting to trust that her rectum would be so loosened up that it would enjoy a quick thrust. Plenty of time for that once I was all the way in.

Jesus, her tight grip felt wonderful. The plug obviously hadn't loosened her up so much that she wasn't able to give that glorious grip that makes assholes such a rewarding place to put a cock. I've heard of men who refuse to do anal, even when invited, thinking that it's somehow dirty and disgusting. Idiots! Every hole has its own special skills, and tightness is an asshole's.

As my cock sank balls-deep in her anus, Allyson leaned her head back and made a guttural purr. Then I started thrusting, and she grunted with pleasure at each thrust. I hadn't cum yet that day -- the morning had been running late so we'd skipped my morning blowjob -- and my cock was beginning to throb with pleasure as I worked it in and out of Allyson's back passage. I looked over and saw Tanya standing beside us, watching intently. The crotch flap of her catsuit was zipped open and her fingers were buried in her pussy, massaging her clit vigorously as she watched me ream Allyson.

Finally, all the sexual energy that must have been building throughout Allyson's whipping session ripped out at once in an orgasmic howl that made her writhe and buck on the cross she was bound against. Her rectum clamped on my cock, and I let loose a load of hot cum into her body. I heard Tanya make an orgasmic cry as well, as her fingerwork on her clit obviously paid off.

I collapsed panting against Allyson's body, now hanging limply from the straps on the cross. Tanya obligingly brought over a handful of tissues and pressed them against Allyson's asshole as I pulled out my softening cock. I wiped it off on another tissue.

"Thanks for inviting me to do that job for you," I gasped. "Any time you need someone to plug one of Allyson's holes, I'm your man."

"As you saw, I got a big charge out of watching, too." I noticed that she hadn't bothered to zip up her crotch flap, leaving her pussy, engorged by its recent stimulation, visible between her legs. "I'm going to let us all recover for a few minutes, then see what that tongue of hers is like. You're welcome to watch that, too, if you get off on watching women eat pussy."

"I've seen Kendra and Allyson in action together often enough that I know I do like watching, even though participating is even more fun. But I'll keep out of the way and just be the voyeur on the wall."

Tanya and I sat and chatted for a few minutes. She was from LA and had been working as a bank executive there for some years -- the job opportunity was what had brought her to the States from England, where she grew up. She was a pretty committed lesbian, but had no steady partner at the moment, and had signed on to the cruise to have some casual BDSM and get a change from fetish clubs. I filled her in on the back story of me, Kendra and Allyson.

By this time, Allyson was standing under her own power rather than hanging limply in the bondage straps. Tanya went over, unbuckled the ball gag and pulled it out of Allyson's mouth. She leaned over and hissed in Allyson's ear, "Well, you filthy slut. Kev's given you your reward for bearing up under my whip. Now, are you ready to use that tongue on my pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. You'd better do a damned good job of it, or you know what will happen to you."

"Yes, Mistress, I'll make you really happy."

I'd never seen Allyson quite like this. With me and Kendra, she'd done lots of bondage and discipline, and some S&M since we knew she liked it, but we'd never gotten into any of this pretend-slave shit. Maybe I was seeing a different side of her now that she was hooked up with someone who was really into it. Or maybe role-playing a sex slave at Rasheed and Serena's place was rubbing off. Anyway, it was interesting to see.

Tanya held a bottle of water to Allyson's mouth and she glugged it down. She must have been parched after all that gasping and drooling. Rehydrating Allyson while she's tied to a cross seemed to be another repeating scene with her. Come to think of it, I was pretty parched too. There were water stations dotted all over the ship, and I helped myself to a bottle from an ice chest next to the lube stand. I sipped it as I watched the next stage of the sex show unfolding in front of me.

Tanya unbuckled Allyson from the cross and led her to a bondage mat on the deck. "On your back, slut." Allyson dutifully laid on her back and let Tanya strap her down at the wrists and ankles.

I had to admit that Tanya's catsuit was clever. The crotch flap folded back to make her pussy and asshole available, and there was even a snap at the back to hold it open so it wouldn't dangle in the way. There was another set of zippers on her chest, and I imagined that she could pop her tits out as well if she felt like it. The thing looked too hot and uncomfortable for the venue, but I had to admit that the way it clung to her body and outlined her breasts in black fabric was sexy as fuck. At least it wasn't leather, which would have been a walking sauna.

Tanya got on her knees and straddled Allyson's face. "Get eating, cunt!" Allyson got eating, licking and sucking enthusiastically at Tanya's pussy as Tanya held it open for her. Tanya got a faraway look of concentration as she focussed on the waves of sensation that Allyson was supplying with lips and tongue. She started gasping rhythmically and rocking her hips, humping Allyson's mouth with her pussy. After a few minutes, her rhythmic gasps ran together into a guttural "UUUGGGHHHHH" as she came with a squirt of pussy-juice all over Allyson's upturned face.

As she climbed off Allyson's face, Allyson asked, "Did I make you happy, Mistress?"

"Yes, very happy. You've got a talented tongue there, slut. I'll spare you from being locked in chastity for the rest of the evening."

"Thank you, Mistress. I want my cunt to be always available for your pleasure."

"Well," I said, "You girls seem to be having fun. I have a chapter to finish, so I'll leave you to whatever you intend to do next." Then, to Allyson, "See you later."

"Don't wait up."

**

When Kendra came back from the fashion show, I was back in our cabin, sitting with a much-needed glass of Scotch from the in-room bar. She was carrying a bag which evidently held the print sundress she had left in. Now she was wearing a new sundress. It was a solid in a brilliant shade of yellow, which lit up her skin and looked absolutely gorgeous with her black braids draped around it at the shoulders. It had a V-neck cut low enough that her breasts were in heavy danger of falling right out. Fortunately Kendra's breasts are firm enough that they don't droop even without a bra, which would have spoiled the effect completely.

I gave a wolf whistle and said, "Wow. That's really, really nice. And small enough that it won't take up much space in the suitcase."

She swatted me again. "Liar. I know you, and that's not the reason you're happy it's small."

"Well, I'm glad you came back from the show with something that looks that good on you."

Kendra sat beside me on the couch and said, "Now scoot over here and tell me how your afternoon went." So I told her.

"Wow. I really enjoyed my fashion show, but it sounds as though you had an even better time of it."

"Well, it certainly wasn't boring."

We chatted for a while, then went for dinner and took in a smooth-jazz band for a while afterwards. When we got back to the cabin, it was just after ten. We were smooching on the couch and I was gently moving my hand toward the neckline of Kendra's new yellow sundress when we heard a tap on the door. I opened it, and there was Allyson, with her own very wrinkled sundress over her arm. Her hair was a total mess, her makeup was smeared, and she had dried cum on her face and between her thighs. Several new cane marks decorated her breasts and belly.