Kept Well Lubricated by Her Exes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as she would've loved to feel some kind of relief - find some way to rub her clit, even if just rubbing herself against something with her hands tied behind her back - this man was the last man she wanted to enter her that way. Oral she could do - but getting fucked by him seemed disgusting, dirty. Yet she knew her willpower to be fragile.

Was this really good for her? She wiped the question away from her mind, knowing Victor wouldn't approve.

"Up you go," Derek demanded, pulling her by her forearms, and moved her across the room, where she hadn't even noticed that a large table was located.

Derek slammed her upper body against the wooden table, her shoulders remaining a little lower than her hips, her cheek squished against the table with his palm. Her nipple clamps clinked painfully against the table, causing her to let out a moan.

"Always thought you were a slut inside! It's just the likes of you who don't deserve better than this - left here to get trashed!" Derek scoffed, letting his anger show a lot more than before. Surely, he hadn't wanted that before when she had his dick between her teeth.

A nasty spittle landed on her face, some of it getting in the eye next.

"Oh, and look - nice and wet too," Derek chuckled, letting his large and calloused fingers slide along her labia. Hattie didn't have a clue what he did for a living, he'd never been particularly bright, but it only added to his image that she now despised of, considering one thing she'd always appreciated were men with nice, clean, hands. That was out of her control right now.

"All nice and ready for me," he added huskily, and without further ado thrust his cock inside of her. His size felt bigger than it really was because she hadn't actually had anything bigger than her Perfit device she was instructed to use for training once a week, and for the response of her nerve endings, having been deprived for so long, overwhelmed her, causing her eyelids to fall shut at impact. She tried to hold back her moans, but it was a real struggle, considering the nipple clamps brushed against the table at each move.

Derek pushed himself all the way inside, allowing his large and loose balls to slap against the front of her labia. It sounded messy.

He continued to hold onto her by her forearms, pulling her upright for balance. Her palms felt numb by now so she couldn't really fight it anyway. For the life of her she tried to picture the man behind her to be someone else, that cock to belong to Victor - but that was nearly impossible, Victor felt nothing like Derek. More than anything she craved something against her clit, something other than the slapping of his balls, something to forget what was happening, something to get herself off. But Derek was not much of an attentive lover, far from it, taking his release within the next ten minutes, after a steady row of deep but monotonous thrusts and spurting several spurts of thick, almost jellylike, semen inside of her.

Hattie felt abused for the first time in her life. Victor might've been her Commandor - her Master as some preferred, using her as her as he wanted, but that had never felt this cheap.

Derek pulled out and walked off, leaving her there, recovering.

Semed dribbled down her inner thighs, the cool air against her puffy labia making itself again evident. Her knees felt weak too, but she didn't want to return to the cold floor either, so she willed herself to remain there on the table, hoping her six hours were almost up.

That, however, was not the case.

Derek continued to fuck her mouth at least two other times that day, preferring this time to position her with her head hanging down from the end of the table, her hands uncomfortably positioned underneath her lower back the entire time. What was worse - he pulled on her suction cups as he did that, stretching her nipples, adding another layer of pain. She was unable to hold her moans to herself that time.

He seemed to be taking special enjoyment in forcing her to smell him, and that she certainly did. That day Derek owned her throat and didn't tire from reminding her how she'd once been his little cock-sucker and how he'd told all the guys at school that.

He finished by fucking her as she laid there, her back against the table, no longer feeling her arms, commenting how he'd had much better than her. But despite it, Derek groaned without inhibition as he filled her yet again.

Hattie wanted to push every ounce of his juices out of her body, but her muscles felt too tired to do it.

She must've passed out soon after, as she woke to the sensation of a pair of hands holding her thighs open, forcing something cold inside of her. One would've believed she'd been more relieved to find those hands belong to someone other than Derek, but the butcher-like grin on the nurses' face, was not terribly assuring.

It was a short but also a rather thick pussy plug in dark purple silicone that was being inserted.

Her nipples had by now been liberated but they looked unnatural - purplish and swollen.

"Now there - got to keep you well lubricated for tomorrow, shall we not? Remember what your Commander said?" the nurse chimed and shoved the toy inside her with one rough push, causing her to winch.

She was too tired to object or hope that in some universe her clit and hands would be able to make contact sometime before tomorrow. But just a second after her hands were cut open, the two limbs just falling to her sides and beginning to tingle like crazy, that hope was lost by her chastity belt being re-attached to her pelvis.

Somehow she made it out of that room on her own feet, collapsing onto the cot in the cell across the hall, sensing the familiar cool metal against her abused, on-edge, clit.

"Until tomorrow, cunt!" the nurse chuckled, as she slammed her cell door shut behind her, leaving Hattie with her wicked, tortured, thoughts.

Who would it be tomorrow?

12