Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a bug." Brandon protested.

"Get. Off. My. Property." He said through gritted teeth.

The man sniffed. "You looked shorter in the newspaper."

"I don't care," Kevin seethed. "But you have until the count of ten to get out of my sight, or I'll have you arrested for trespassing."

"Aren't we on a public road?"

"A private road. LEAVE!"

"Sir?!"

Kevin and Brandon turned to see a uniformed officer watching them both.

"Is there a problem?"

"Not if Brandon here leaves my property."

The officer glared at the man with the papers and made his way over. Brandon, seeing the writing on the wall, held up his hands.

"Alright, alright. I'm going."

"Do you want me to write him up as trespassing anyway?" the officer asked as he made his way over.

"No, but he made a death threat."

"Oh, did he now?" The officer moved in front of the man.

"I threatened a bug with bug spray. That's not illegal!"

The officer froze, before frowning, "Ummm."

"See?" Brandon called over his shoulder. "Animals aren't human!"

Kevin sighed as the man strode off towards the parked cars, while the officer stood there with a confused expression. "I... umm..."

"It's fine," Kevin sighed. "On the off chance, he does something. What are my legal avenues?"

The officer frowned and rubbed the back of his head. "Well... legally, he's kinda right. Animals... aren't human. If he did something, you might be able to take him to a small claims court. But..."

Kevin nodded, "Right. Thank you, officer."

"I'll just..." He sighed. "I'll just make sure he's gone. When I get back to the station, I'll file a report, just in case."

Kevin nodded and watched the officer head off towards the parked cars as well. He was so angry. Not at the idiocy of the man. But by the officer's lack of response. It wasn't the officer's fault. The legal system didn't recognize animals, bugs or anyone other than humans, as deserving of rights. Therefore, some asshole like Brandon could, in fact, come in and commit outright murder. And receive what? A fine? There needed to be something put in place because his loved ones may not be human, but they were thinking, feeling entities, just like any other human being.

"Master?"

Kevin turned and saw Lucy's concerned face as she stood behind him.

"No more sleeping outside," Kevin shook his head.

"But--"

"Not until I know it's safe," Kevin shook his head. "If I let you sleep out with your flowers and something awful happened, I'd never forgive myself."

Lucy smiled and pressed herself into Kevin's back. "Thank you, master."

"It's fine," Kevin stroked her sensitive antennae, making her preen. "I have a few things to go over today, and... then maybe do some research."

"If you need anything, just let me know, okay, Master?"

Kevin kissed the top of her head. "If you promise to be good, you can bring me a couple more coffees today."

Lucy beamed in delight. "I'd love to!"

Kevin smiled before lifting her chin for a kiss. She froze at his touch before letting out a long, ragged breath.

"Master?"

"Be good, remember?" Kevin chuckled.

Lucy pouted, but nodded slowly. "Fine. I promise."

Kevin smiled and kissed her once more. "Just a few coffees. I don't want to get too distracted every time you come in. I really do have some work to do."

Lucy bit her lip gently before nodding. She turned and made her way back to her lounge chair, while Kevin turned and spotted the officer coming back.

"Kevin, wasn't it?"

"That's me," Kevin offered one of his old business cards.

The officer took it and, after grinning, he slipped it into his pocket. "I'll bring a copy of my report around tomorrow for you."

"Thank you, officer?"

"Clarke," he smiled. "I'm a friend of Katherine's..." He nodded in the direction of the café, It's Flower, in the café, right?"

"That's her," Kevin smiled.

Officer Clarke grinned. "Damn good pancakes, and the coffee's decent too."

"Glad to have the business," Kevin smiled. "Thank you for earlier, too."

"You're welcome," Officer Clarke turned and made his way back to the cafe, leaving Kevin alone once more.

He looked back at Lucy, who was giving him a stare that told him he was about to get his dick sucked again. So, with a polite cough, Kevin made his way back to the office. When he opened the door, Penelope smiled, but said nothing as she was on the phone. Mabel was in her office sorting through... whatever it was she was sorting through. This was technically three small businesses rolled into one, so she was forever busy, but assured Kevin she was working on it. Mary and Sable were long gone, back to whatever it was they were doing, which left Kevin to clean up the mess they had made in his office.

He started by picking up his chair. Then after pulling out a roll of paper towels and some disinfectant spray he kept for these exact reasons, Kevin got to cleaning. It wasn't long before his office smelled less like sex, and more like pine. Kevin was about to start his day when Penelope stuck her head in.

"Ummm... Sir?"

"Yes, Penelope?"

She stood nervously for a moment before taking a deep breath. "What's it like... being... with a cat?"

"Ahhh..." Kevin pondered for a moment. "I don't... I've never been with a male..."

Penelope shook her head before grimacing. "I... look, I'm only asking, because I've seen your classes and I really hope you're not going to fire me for prying. What's it like to be with a female cat?"

"You... may want to ask Mary for a better explanation than I can deliver. I work more with the how, than the... specifics."

Penelope blushed and nodded slowly. "Ummm... Just one question then... How do they compare to a human woman... taste wise?"

"About the same, just... warmer."

"Thank you, Sir."

Chapter Two

"Hey?"

Kevin blinked and looked up from his desk. Penelope smiled at him with her handbag over her shoulder.

"Sorry," Kevin yawned as he glanced at the time. "Wow, long day."

"Yeah," Penelope nodded. "I was just heading out."

"No problem."

Kevin looked at the screen of his computer once more. There were still more emails to read. Today turned into one of those days. Primarily, Kevin enjoyed interacting with the animals. But things had changed so rapidly, he was still playing catchup. Everything from local celebrities to the media wanted to visit or ask questions. Then there was his job of actually running the rescue. On top of that, he was the only one that could run the classes.

"You look like you could do with a break," Penelope smiled.

"Can't," Kevin shook his head. "Too much going on."

"Like what?"

Kevin ran off a quick list of his day to day, while the receptionist nodded along. When he stopped, she chewed her lip a little before coming to a decision.

"You know... most of what you told me is stuff that I've been trained to deal with."

"Really?"

Penelope smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Mostly all I do here is answer the phone, filter out the weirdos and send you reminders. I could help with the more day-to-day things?"

Kevin nodded. "And this wouldn't take away from your normal duties?"

"Well..." She fidgeted. "I was thinking, if you brought in another employee. Someone I could train to answer the phone. They could take my job, and I could become your assistant."

Kevin frowned, "Or I could ask one of my kitties. I'm sure they'd jump at the chance."

"And they'd jump your bones for half the day," Penelope blushed. "Sorry."

Kevin blushed too and shook his head. "It's fine. You're not wrong."

"Point is," Penelope started again. "If you bring in someone else to get the phones. I can help with the day-to-day stuff. That way, you could take time off."

"I... I don't--"

"Kevin," she interrupted, "when was the last time you took a day off?"

Kevin opened his mouth... and closed it again. When did he have a day off? Sure, there had been days where he had nothing to do before now. But... an actual day off?

He snapped his fingers. "That day I went with Mary to the farm for ice cream."

"That's the day you met Lucy, wasn't it?"

Kevin frowned, "That doesn't count."

"Of course it does," Penelope sighed. "Look, I'll go over your head. Just because I can't understand your kitties, doesn't mean they don't understand me. And from my guess in the cafe, they're pretty close to literate, aren't they?"

"What are you getting out of this?" Kevin asked.

Penelope smiled. "A raise would be nice. Maybe a little consideration towards your next adoption criteria?"

"This isn't a dating service," Kevin frowned.

"I know," Penelope smiled. "Even if it doesn't lead anywhere. I... wouldn't mind a friend to come home to."

Kevin saw the look in her eye. He didn't know her living situation. But he'd always assumed she was as bright and bubbly everywhere she went. This almost sounded like she was lonely.

"Don't look at me like that," she waved a hand in Kevin's face.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologize. I know you're a good guy. Trust me, if I batted for the other team, I might be asking Mary a few pointed questions. I'm fine, it's just... quiet where I live."

Kevin nodded slowly, before looking up as the sound of the door cut through their conversation. Penelope turned and smiled as Bast stepped into view.

"Kevin, is everything okay?"

Kevin smiled at the goddess. While Sable looked fit to burst in her advanced stage of pregnancy; Bast was only slightly rounded. Unlike Sable, who rarely left the house, and therefore rarely wore clothes, Bast was dressed in one of his shirts. He could only assume she had panties on underneath, but that wasn't a guarantee.

"It's fine," Kevin smiled.

"We were just discussing the possibility of hiring a new receptionist, so I could step in as his assistant and Kevin could take some time off."

Bast's eyes narrowed slightly. "Is that so?"

"Have a good night, Kevin," Penelope waved as she made her way out.

Kevin twiddled his thumbs for a moment, before his computer chimed with a fresh email. He glanced at the screen and saw it was from Katherine. Before he could click it, his mobile began to ring. Kevin pulled it out, even as Bast watched him with a frown. Sure enough, it was Katherine calling.

"Hey, Katherine," Kevin answered, letting Bast know who it was.

"Hey, glad I caught you. We've a situation I need help with. Can I pull you away for tonight?"

"Is it bad?" Kevin frowned.

"I... don't know. Which is why I need your help."

Kevin frowned. "Where am I meeting you?"

***

The sound of the bass echoed through the streets. Katherine had her arm linked through his own. She wore a medium length dress that was skin tight over the bulge of her stomach. Beside her, Kevin wore a three-piece suit. They looked like the kind of people that would never be in a place like this. Katherine had informed him that was intentional. The line was short, and a large man with a wire going to his ear was checking identification before people went in.

When it was their turn, the man squinted for a moment before holding out his hand. Katherine handed over hers first. Kevin half expected to see her government identification for her job at the department. Instead, she handed over a basic driver's license.

Kevin took her lead and handed over the same, while the man examined them closely. Whatever it was he was looking for, he was satisfied and grunted before handing them back.

"Upper floor is for VIPs," he nodded.

"Thank you," Katherine winked at the man.

She was in the lead this time. Kevin just made it look like it was his idea as they stepped through the front entrance. It was a dark corridor that wound around an s-bend before opening up into a large room.

There was a bar on one side, with a stage in the middle, and a set of stairs on the other side; however, it was the several dozen men and women sitting around the stage that had Kevin's attention.

They were clustered around a nude woman in a bunny outfit. She was on her knees, gyrating her hips to the beat of the music. She wore a pink bikini, not that it was covering anything. The cups were pulled aside, exposing her breasts, while the bottoms were entirely crotchless. One of the men leaned in and stuffed a note into the side of her underwear, and the bunny girl started rubbing herself.

And then it clicked.

"Let's go upstairs," Katherine tugged his arm.

Kevin watched as the bunny vigorously masturbated before the crowd of adoring fans. Yet, there was something off about how she was doing it. It was like she wasn't fully aware people were in front of her. Either she couldn't see them, or... Kevin felt a nudge in the ribs and glanced at Katherine, who gave him a firm tug.

He followed along to the stairs, that were wide enough to allow them to climb side by side. They had strips of glowing tape to make them easy to see without destroying the atmosphere. When they got to the top, a half nude woman smiled welcomingly and led them to a nearby table. That gave Kevin an almost perfect view of the stage, where the bunny was now on her back, fingering herself as her audience hooted and hollered.

"Welcome to the club!" The hostess smiled. "What can I interest you in this evening?"

"I was told about a fascinating new addition to this club," Katherine smiled. "And... well I was just curious enough to swing on by."

"Oh," the hostess frowned. "Right, okay. Ummm... she'll be off the stage in a few minutes. Would you like me to send her up?"

"Please. In the meantime, can we get some water for the table?" Katherine stroked her belly.

The hostess gave a professional smile and darted off to the far side of the floor, where Kevin could see another bar. This section was watched far more carefully. Almost every table had a group of people. Usually a few men, but there was another couple. Each of those tables had their own hostess.

"I take it you've never been inside a strip joint before?"

"Is it that obvious?" Kevin laughed.

Katherine squeezed his arm and leaned back. "Just relax for now. I'm going to hire the bunny for a couple's dance. Then I want you to find out what she's doing here."

Kevin grimaced as he glanced down at the bunny. Judging by the look on her face, she was hitting her orgasm. He turned back and saw the hostess returning with a pair of glasses and a jug of ice and water. She set it on the table and stood by for a moment. Katherine made no attempt to draw her into anything, though, and Kevin saw her shoulders slump as she made her way back to the stairs.

"They're likely contractors," Katherine continued. "They don't get a wage, they entice people to pay for their services and give the club a cut of their own profits."

"That sounds like they get taken advantage of," Kevin frowned.

"It can mean that, yeah," Katherine nodded. "But if they get into a good club, it can also mean making lots of money, because they can charge what they want."

Kevin nodded as a DJ's voice broke out, announcing the end of the current act. That was followed by some loud complaints, followed by some cheers. Kevin looked over at the stage and saw the bunny walking with a slight stagger off the stage. A curvy, dark-skinned girl in an angel outfit, who gained a lot of cheers as she started her act by tossing off her white bra, replaced her.

"She must have let someone know," Katherine said, giving Kevin a nudge.

He glanced up and saw the bunny heading their way. She looked... well, not excited, maybe... happy? The bunny arrived at their table and glanced between the two of them.

"We'd like a dance," Katherine smiled at the bunny. "A private one."

To Kevin's surprise, the bunny suddenly looked very excited. She strummed in place, before rushing off. Katherine and Kevin sat and stared at one another for a moment, wondering what had just happened. They got their answer soon, as a middle-aged man in a business suit approached.

"Good evening," he smiled. "I'm Easter's agent. She notified me one of you was hoping for a private dance?"

"Yes, thank you," Katherine smiled. "For the both of us."

"Oh, a couple's dance then," he nodded and held out a tablet with an option highlighted. "That will be a little extra."

"That's fine," Katherine smiled and retrieved a card to pay. "I've been a little curious."

"Oh?" He chuckled. "You wouldn't be interested in the industry, would you? In your condition--"

"No thank you," Kevin frowned.

The man nodded quickly, "Just checking. You never know. Now just follow Easter and she'll take you where you need to go."

"Thank you," Katherine smiled.

He stepped aside, and the preppy bunny hopped on the spot. She seemed excited by this and the moment Kevin and Katherine were up; she was off, leading them into a dark corner of the floor.

Katherine hurried Kevin along and saw Easter the bunny waiting with a large security guard outside some lockers. The guard ignored the bunny, but he stepped toward Kevin and Katherine with a grimace.

"Phones please." Kevin handed his over, while Katherine fished hers from her bra. The guard took them both without question, before frowning as he spotted Katherine's watch. "That a smart device?"

"Yes, but it doesn't have a camera. Just lets me accept calls if my phone rings."

The man chewed the information for a moment before nodding. "Second room on the left."

Easter skipped ahead, and Katherine took Kevin's hand before leading him after her. The bunny knew exactly where she was going as she darted into the room. Kevin was the first in behind her, while Katherine closed the door behind them. The moment it clicked, a clock activated on the wall. It showed thirty minutes and started counting down.

The bunny was bouncing excitedly in place in the middle of the room. Before Kevin could move away, there was a knock on the door. The bunny froze before the door opened.

"Sorry folks, I just need to borrow Easter for a moment," the same man from earlier stuck his head in.

Easter slumped for a moment before she made her way to the door. When she stepped out, he closed it, cutting them off from what was happening outside.

"What do you think is happening?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know," Katherine frowned.

Before they could discuss it further, the door opened once more, and the man stuck his head back in. "Sorry about that. I've added five minutes to your time."

When he pulled back out, Easter stepped in, looking upset by something as she rubbed her arm. But by the time the door closed, and she got back to her original starting spot, her usual excitement was returning.

"Oh, you need to sit down," she hopped forward and took both their hands.

Easter led them to the nearby couch and gestured for them to sit. She smiled brightly as Kevin and Katherine did just that, before she did a twirl. Her long ears flicked around, and Kevin noticed the fluffy little tail above her ass.

"Aren't you a pretty thing?" Katherine smiled.

Kevin coughed and nodded. "Yes. Very beautiful."

"I am," Easter beamed in delight. "I'm the prettiest bunny in the whole world!"

Kevin watched as she spun into a dance routine. It resembled The Can Can as she kicked her legs high, showing off her fuzzy labia with each move. Then she dropped onto all fours and crawled towards them, while making cute noises.

"Are you going to be the one?" She chittered at Kevin, as she rolled backward to lie on the floor. "He promised me."

"Promised you what?" Kevin asked.

Easter spread her legs and giggled as she let her fingers drift between her legs. "Do you want me?"

Kevin glanced at Katherine, who was watching with a concerned frown.

"Please tell me that you want me?" Easter whispered.

She rolled over onto all fours before sticking her ass out. Her pussy leaked into the fur on her thighs as she rocked back and forth.