Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mr. Kevin," Precious smiled. "I just wanna tell Mistress how much I love her."

The video ended there, and Kevin realized he was holding his breath as Lucy stepped into his office.

"Good morning!" she smiled. "This queen is late and deserves to be treated harshly as recompense--"

"I love you," Kevin smiled at Lucy.

Lucy froze, and then her face darkened. "I love you too, Master."

"Thank you for my coffee," Kevin accepted the cup and took a sip.

"You're welcome," Lucy frowned. "Master? You okay?"

"Yeah," Kevin nodded, then glanced back at the video where it had stopped. "I think I just found a way to get most of the media off my back."

"Those awful people that were at the gate?"

"Exactly," Kevin smiled.

"Oh," Penelope stuck her head in. "Was it that video?"

"It was," Kevin nodded. "Someone with a channel filmed their kitty asking if I'd like to be interviewed."

"Clever," Penelope nodded. "Very clever. It's not like that asshole who bought Lucelle?"

"No, unless she's been taking acting lessons, she went off script a bit," Kevin grinned.

"Well, if you think so," Penelope smiled. "You're literally the boss."

"He's my boss," Lucy murmured. "My emperor. My destroyer and my conqueror."

Kevin sighed. "Lucy?"

"I'm a disgrace," she shuddered. "I spoke with Easter. And she informed me of your actions yesterday. A queen should never be used in such a manner, and yet I am willing to get on my knees and beg for it."

"Lucy," Kevin rubbed his forehead with his hand.

"Is she saying dirty stuff again?" Penelope giggled.

"Out," Kevin waved for Penelope to go. Before giving Lucy a stern glare. "Really?"

"I want it," she begged, and really did get on her knees. "Like last time. Filled with those torture devices, but... the opposite."

Kevin blinked. "Oh right. I forgot about those."

He took out his phone and activated the app before turning on several at random. The way Lucy's lip began to tremble, he knew she was still wearing them.

"And I'll talk to Mary about your request," he smiled. "For now, I have some work to do."

"You're going to just... leave me in this state?"

Kevin thought about it for a moment. Then nodded. "Yes.... It's all you're worth."

Lucy gasped, and Kevin wondered if he'd gone too far. Only to recognize the way her body was twitching, and knew what was really going on.

"Alright, are you okay to walk? Or is it too much?"

"I'm... I'm well," Lucy nodded and slowly climbed to her feet. "I could handle more." Kevin reached into his pocket, and Lucy grabbed his arm. "I..."

"Yes?"

Lucy bit her lip. "Master, perhaps wait until I'm in my garden. I... I may not make it back to the garden if you do that now."

"You have until the count of ten." Her antenna stood on end. "One."

She spun and rushed out of the room, and Kevin laughed as Lucy burst out the front door. He took out his phone, as he continued counting down, and connected the app to all the devices she had on her. As soon as he reached ten, Kevin turned the power up on all of them.

"She okay?" Penelope asked, sticking her head in.

"She's just being herself," Kevin smiled. "And I'm... embracing the idea."

"This is some weird sex thing, isn't it?"

"Yes."

Penelope nodded. "Did... did Honey... mention anything?"

"About you not fucking her?" Kevin sighed. "Yeah."

Penelope let out a groan while Honey slipped under her arm and stared right at Kevin.

"You want to do this now?" Kevin asked.

***

After that mortifying conversation, Kevin was left to check the rest of his emails. A few of the ones from the media Penelope had let through. They were the more polite ones, from studios that weren't camping on his front lawn. Kevin replied to them, stating he wasn't interested at this time, but left things open to speak with them in the future. He hoped that was the end, and if any of them got pushy, he wouldn't speak with them at all.

He was about to close the whole thing down when the folder with the exclamation mark blinked with a new notification. He clicked the folder and saw a reply to his email. When he opened it and read through, he leaned back and smiled.

"Penelope, did you see the reply?"

"They sound pretty excited, don't they?"

Kevin nodded. "Should we offer the barn?"

"If you think they'd take it, sure! We can bring in a barbeque and introduce them to what we do long term."

Kevin nodded and turned back to the screen. He looked over their request in full and replied, letting them know they were welcome to stay in the barn. It was more than capable of human habitation, and they had plenty of room. He left the time open, but let them know it was better that they arrived sooner rather than later.

He had just hit send when the door to the office opened once more. Kevin heard Penelope address someone with concern before Flower stormed into Kevin's office. Her face was all fluffy, like she was agitated, and she stormed up to Kevin and took him by the hand. Before he could ask what she was doing, Flower pulled up the front of the cute dress she wore, and thrust his fingers between her legs, where he could feel the vibrating pulse of one of Lucy's toys.

"Take it out," Flower whispered softly.

Kevin gripped the tail and slowly pulled. Flower trembled as it came free and with a small pop it dangled in his grip. Without a word, Flower turned around and took hold of the door. Before closing it and setting the lock. Kevin blinked as she pulled her dress off, leaving it in a heap, before turning and glaring for a moment. She glanced at the desk and pushed his keyboard aside before spinning around and hopping up to sit on it, where she opened her legs and placed them on either side of Kevin's armrests.

"Why are you still wearing pants?"

"Should we talk about this first?" Kevin asked.

Flower's glare softened, and she let out a sigh. "I'm not my mother. I thought if I did the whole stern thing, you'd just do what I wanted."

"What do you want, Flower?"

"You," she whispered. "Your cock. Your babies. I've seen how you treat the others. I went through pregnancy alone, and... part of me wants to know what it's like to be looked after rather than sleep on the streets like I went through."

"And the other part?"

"I jumped so hard when you turned that vibrator on, I dropped the plate I was carrying, and had to remake a breakfast while trying not to wet myself on the cafe floor."

"Ah," Kevin grimaced, wondering who else was currently wearing one of the toys they'd gotten for Lucy.

"Kevin, I swear to Bast, I have sucked your dick and licked what comes out of it from your mates. It is time."

Kevin coughed awkwardly at her words, but felt the stirrings in his pants even before she said it. Pushing back his chair, Kevin pulled down his fly and extracted his cock.

"How do you want it?" Kevin asked.

Flower narrowed her eyes. "Inside me."

Kevin nodded quickly and pressed forward. Flower's pussy was silken heat as his cock slid into her. Her eyes went wide, and she let out a soft mewl of pleasure before wrapping her legs around his waist. He sighed as her heels pressed into his ass, pulling him closer. And Kevin felt his balls reach the edge of his desk.

"So good," she whimpered.

Kevin pressed a finger under her chin, making her look up, where he collected her lips with a kiss. Kevin rocked gently, fucking her on the desk. She purred frantically into his mouth while extending her claws to grip his shoulders. She pulled her knees higher, trying to expose more of herself, to let him take her deeper. But both her tail and the edge of the desk were making that difficult. Instead, Kevin had an idea.

"Hold on," He mumbled.

Tightening his grip on her ass, Kevin pulled back, lifting her into his arms. Her weight settled, driving her down on his cock once more, making Flower yowl in pleasure. But Kevin couldn't keep that up for long. Instead, he walked backward and sat himself down on the chair. Flower, not wanting to release him, partially joined him, before slipping her legs free at the last moment. She ended up kneeling on his padded armrests, perched above him and still impaled on his cock.

"Oh," she trembled. "Oh, I like this."

She flexed her legs and bounced slightly in place. Kevin sighed as her pussy slid up and down his length. She looked like a sexy, living artwork as she gripped the back of the chair for stability. He leaned in and took her nipples in his mouth. She let out a gasp as he suckled and she began bouncing vigorously in place.

She let out a cry as she drove herself up and down on his entire length. She had only brief memories of the male that mated her last time. He wasn't experienced, nor was he all that welcome. But here, now, with her master, mating was completely overwhelming. It wasn't just the need to procreate that drove her, but the feeling itself. Master's cock, sliding up into her, hitting all those sensitive places that made her tail twitch.

Then there was Master's mouth, sucking on her nipples. She hadn't experienced that before outside of feeding her kittens. This was something else entirely, and she wished she had milk to feed him. But none of that compared to the feeling of his hands. They roamed over her body, combing her fur, squeezing her flesh. Everywhere he grabbed, hurt in the best way possible, and she desperately wanted to feel more of it. But Master suddenly exhaled, and his fingers tightened around her hips. She felt him tremble and heard the guttural moan escape his lips. She felt it then, the twitch of his cock inside her. It was a trigger that made her womb clench, and all at once, she joined him.

Kevin crushed Flower to his chest as she screeched and came. He tried to warn her about what was coming, but she wasn't paying attention. When he started to cum, she drove herself down and made that terrifying sound. To anyone outside, they'd likely think he was killing someone. But as she madly thrust her hips back and forth, Kevin could only hold on for the ride. It was only when she finally stopped moving that Kevin tried to move. Only to hear the soft, snoring purrs of a sleeping kitty.

With a small sigh, Kevin reached into his pocket. It was tough, with his unconscious passenger. But a few minutes later, he heard the key in the door unlock. Penelope had been warned not to open it, but Mary had to. She slipped into his office and took one look at the situation while holding a change of clothes in her other hand.

"You're still inside her?"

"I can't move her, and I can't get up," Kevin complained.

Mary giggled and came over. She took Flower under the arms and began to lift.

"No, Master," Flower yawned. "Keep fucking me."

"Seriously?" Mary grinned.

"I don't know," Kevin sighed as his cock slipped free.

The sticky mess had completely ruined his clothing, and he watched as Mary shuffled Flower around in her arms to get her stable.

"Should we dress her?" Kevin asked.

"No," Mary shook her head. "Let her sleep for now. She'll be right in the corner."

"Oh," Kevin nodded. "Okay, that works."

"Mhm," Mary carried the unconscious kitty to the corner, where Kevin helped set her down without injury or discomfort. "There we go," Mary turned, and gave Kevin a wink.

"Right," Kevin smiled as he offered her a hand up. "Thank you."

"Oh, don't thank me yet," she grinned.

Kevin blinked as Mary engulfed his semi-hard cock. Her tongue slipped out, lapping at his balls, while Kevin regained a full erection. She pulled away with a smile and stood up before him. Kevin watched her flick up her heel, bringing a soaking pair of panties to her hand that she tucked into Kevin's pocket.

She then led him back to his desk and hiked up her skirt. Where Kevin saw the pink tag of yet another one of Lucy's toys hanging out from between her labia.

"You're kidding."

"I'll be a little disappointed." Mary shrugged. "But it's been annoying me for a while now."

"How many of these did she give out?"

"Oh, was she..." Mary nodded at Flower.

"Yeah," Kevin nodded.

Mary giggled. "I've got twenty minutes before I need to be back for an appointment."

Kevin took the pink antenna and slowly withdrew it from Mary's pussy, and replaced it with his cock. Thrusting into her from behind was more casual than he'd just done with Flower. Mary sighed, and pushed her hips back to take more of him, while Kevin steadied her hips and built into a rhythm.

"You're so beautiful," Kevin admired her.

Mary smiled before reaching up the back of her top. With a flick of her wrist, her bra was loose, and she did the female magic act of the millennia where she pulled it out of her sleeve. Kevin took the invitation and slid his hands up under her shirt to reach her breasts. They were firm and warm, and Mary let out a satisfied grunt as he massaged them.

"Fucking a man on my lunch break," Mary giggled. "My mother would be ashamed."

Kevin grinned, but froze as he felt a hand touch his inner thigh. Only for a rough tongue to lap up the base of his cock, before vanishing as Mary let out a gasp.

When Kevin looked down, he could see Flower's shoulder, where she crouched under the desk. The sly kitty had woken up and come to join them. She purred as she licked them both, and Mary let out a frustrated cry.

"Fuck! These horny fucking cats!"

"You want her to stop?"

"NO!" Mary snapped. "I want her to suck on my clit until I cum on her face!"

Kevin felt Flower shift, before Mary made a keening noise, and the whole time he kept up his pace, driving his cock into her without a worry. Mary's legs shook as she came undone, and Kevin closed his eyes. Mary's orgasm hit like a train, but she didn't like being roughly fucked while having one. Instead, he pushed himself deep and held still as her body massaged him. Until finally, with a loud gasp, Mary pulled forward, removing herself from Kevin's cock with a pop.

She turned and looked down at Flower, and let out a sigh. Then she glanced at Kevin. "You didn't cum?"

"Not yet," Kevin shook his head.

Mary let out a sigh before snagging Flower's arm. "You, on the desk, now!"

Flower gasped as Mary pushed her front down on the desk, with her legs hanging off the side.

"Now, that isn't very appetizing," Mary frowned, looking at Kevin's emissions leaking out from Flower's labia.

And Kevin watched in awe as Mary leaned down and started licking it all away, while Flower trembled and moaned. When she pulled away, leaving a much cleaner looking pussy, Mary gave him a smile.

"I'm a little big to fit under the desk. Where's her toy? I'm gonna hold it to her clit while you finish."

Chapter Thirteen

"I've been meaning to say." Mary pulled down the sheet.

Kevin watched as she slipped into bed, tracing her body with a lascivious gleam.

"Kevin?"

"Hmm?" Kevin blinked. "Sorry, I was just..."

"Watching?" Mary blushed.

Kevin nodded. "Sorry."

"Don't be," Mary shook her head. "More pussy, literally and metaphorically, than a man could rationally deal with, and he gets a dumb look on his face when little old me crawls into his bed."

"It's... not like that," Kevin frowned.

Mary smiled. "I know. Which just makes it more okay."

"If you say so," Kevin crawled into the bed beside her. "Now, what were you meaning to say?"

"Bast," Mary smiled. "I think she's putting more effort into letting me understand the kitties."

"We knew that already," Kevin pointed out.

"But it's lasting longer. Before, it was like... speaking in pidgin. Words made sense, but they didn't explain the full detail. But now..."

"How bad is it?" Kevin asked, thinking of the contents of their conversations.

"Easter asked if I could buy a cock cloning kit," Mary giggled. "Then went on to explain how she wanted to feel it in both her holes at once. I wasn't sure for a few moments afterward if she had actually asked for what it sounded like. But then she went into details about how much she wants to be double penetrated."

"Did she mention anything else?" Kevin asked.

Mary smiled. "You mean about her being pregnant?"

Kevin sucked in a breath of air as he felt a warm hand grip his partially erect cock. "Yeah, that."

Mary shifted closer, pressing her breasts into Kevin's side as she stroked him. "I'm not pregnant."

Kevin looked into her eyes and began to roll towards her. But Mary giggled and pushed him onto his back once more. Before he could ask what was wrong, Mary lifted a smooth leg over Kevin's and pulled herself atop to straddle him.

"I can feel your heartbeat through your cock," she smiled.

"Is... Is that good?" Kevin swallowed nervously.

Mary smiled. "I'd rather feel it beat inside me instead."

Kevin smirked, despite himself. He still didn't feel particularly confident about his ability to truly understand all the needs of the women around him, he was a simple man at heart, one who had preferred being alone. It still amazed him at how lucky he was. He didn't understand at all how he got into the position he was. But as Mary raised her hips and slipped the head of his cock between her soaked labia, he wasn't about to question it, either.

"Let me earn this one," Mary smiled. "If you wanna go again, then you can be on top."

Kevin nodded as Mary lowered herself. He sighed, feeling his cock slip deeply into place. Mary let out a satisfied sigh as she rocked her hips to seat him fully into place. Then she giggled and shook her head.

"What?" Kevin asked, feeling her core flutter around his cock.

"Nothing." Mary shook her head. "I was just thinking about what Easter had suggested. And..."

"You're nothing like I expected," Kevin said, without thinking.

Mary tilted her head. "Neither are you. But I'm not about to complain."

Kevin opened his mouth to reply, but only got as far as a soft moan as Mary rocked back and forth. She smiled down at him as Kevin reached around to grip her by the hips.

"That's it," Mary smiled. "Just enjoy me, like I'm going to enjoy you."

"B-beautiful," Kevin whispered.

Mary shook her head as she ground her hips down for a few moments. "Kevin. Put me in a pretty dress, take me to dinner, slip a flower into my hair and then you can call me beautiful. When I'm balancing on your cock, desperate to feel it throb inside me, I'd rather you call me hot."

"What about sexy?" Kevin grimaced as Mary bounced lightly.

"Sexy works," Mary grinned as she leaned over to hover her breasts in front of Kevin's face. "What do you think of these?"

Kevin responded by wrapping his lips around one of her nipples. Mary gasped as she dropped to her elbows, giving him more of her to hold. But that also gave Kevin leverage to thrust up into her, even as she bounced her hips down to meet him.

"Kevin," she gasped in delight. "I was supposed to be fucking you!"

Kevin moaned and thrust his hips up hard. Mary gasped as his cock slammed into her, and she lost balance as Kevin tipped the two of them over. She giggled as she fell onto her back, as Kevin collected her lips. They moaned together as Kevin thrust down into her with a steady rhythm.

Mary gave into the pleasure. She had intended to ride him for as long as she could. But she embraced the switch and curled her legs around Kevin's sides. He responded by driving himself harder into her. She could only cling to him and moan in pleasure with each thrust of his cock into her willing body.

Kevin held Mary close, desperate to feel her come undone. He listened to the hitch in her breath as she let out a delirious moan. She was close, and Kevin held on, thrusting into her without hesitation. Her legs trembled, and she arched her back.

"Don't stop!"

Kevin felt her pussy throb around him and grit his teeth. With each thrust of his cock, he experienced the trembling pulse of her muscular contractions. Very quickly, he found his end approaching. As Mary's legs tensed around his hips, Kevin was pinned in place, with nowhere to go. Throbbing inside her, Kevin joined Mary and flooded her insides with his seed.

1...1314151617...19