Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh, and a final round of kisses for his kitties, Hope and Easter, Kevin stepped out the back door with Mary. Flower was already hard at work in the cafe. The steady line of visitors never seemed to end these days. There was talk about teaching one of the other kitties to cook. Easter had seemed interested in the idea, but she spent most of her time caring for the children.

Who Kevin couldn't see was Lucy. Usually the Queen Bee was either in the flowers, waiting for him. Or he could see her inside the cafe. It made him nervous, but Mary nudged him on. Kevin couldn't help but think that something was going on that he wasn't quite aware of. But Mary seemed fine as she kissed his cheek, leaving Kevin to make his way to the office. Only to bump into Bast, who opened the door with a smile.

"Good morning," she smiled.

"Morning," Kevin frowned. "Have you--"

"Have fun!"

Kevin blinked as Bast pressed a kiss to his lips. As she darted off, he felt more confused than ever. He thought about chasing after her. But decided against it. There was clearly something going on. Something that he would likely find the answer to in just a few moments. With a sigh, Kevin pushed the door open and stepped inside. Nobody was about. It was early, even for him. Going searching for his phone had pushed him to arrive sooner.

But all thoughts of his missing device vanished as Kevin stepped into his office. His phone was here, after all. Likely put here by Bast. Kevin only suspected that because it was on top of Lucy... who was bound. Propped in his chair, she was quite the sight. Completely nude, she was sitting too far forward. It meant she was slumped back, with all four of her arms wrapped under the armrests of the chair. That made room for her knees, that were bound to the armrests themselves. Her ankles were duct taped to the front, pinning her legs wide open. Which gave Kevin the perfect view of the note resting on her stomach, weighed down by his phone.

Kevin picked that up first, seeing that it was on the app that controlled the vibrators. Kevin glanced up at Lucy's face, seeing a blindfold covering her eyes and a gag between her lips. Her antennae however bobbed slightly as they pointed directly at him. Kevin ignored that for the moment and picked up the note. It was written in cursive, with long flowy letters. Something from an age ago, and perfect for a kitty like Bast.

"Kevin," he read out loud. "My apologies for taking your phone. But... this queen slut--" Lucy wriggled and nodded her head. "Has requested that she be bound and used as your toy for as long as you wish to disgrace her."

"Mhm," Lucy trembled.

"P.S," Kevin read slowly. "Lucy has enough workers. There is no reason to use her pussy."

Kevin glanced down at said pussy. She was leaking all over his chair around the four pink antennas poking out from within. When Kevin checked his phone, sure enough, it was connected to each of the devices at the same time. They were set to random pulses, tormenting her endlessly while she was strapped into position.

"Well now," Kevin smiled as he reached out and brushed his fingers over her clit. Lucy trembled and let out a small moan at his touch, which made Kevin pull away and smile. "I'll make you a deal."

Kevin walked over to his desk and opened a drawer. He plucked out a spare stapler, and turned back to Lucy. With a grunt, Kevin got to his knees and looked under the chair, where Lucy's hands were bound together with a silk scarf. It looked tight, but comfortable, and Kevin was glad it wasn't something that could have harmed her. Instead, he pressed the stapler into Lucy's hand and stood once more.

"If for any reason, you need to be released. Drop that stapler. It will make a noise and tell me that something has gone wrong. Do you understand?"

"Mmmf."

"Good," Kevin smiled.

He then pushed her into the corner. Lucy trembled, but sounded no complaints as Kevin retrieved a spare chair from out the front and brought it into his office. Lucy must have realized she was being ignored and made a pitiful noise. Kevin responded by taking out his phone and turning one of the vibrators on high. That earned a muffled squeal, and Kevin set his phone down.

He went about his normal routine. Checking his emails, which was far easier to deal with while Penelope was in charge of sorting them. The change in workload impressed him. Instead of having to go through each one and see what needed his attention, he just needed to check the specific inbox. There was even one labeled specifically for the media. Most of those, Kevin deleted. He didn't want to deal with any of the big name companies.

"Morning Kevin!"

He smiled and sat back as Penelope appeared with Honey at her side. Both of whom froze at the sight of Lucy tied to Kevin's chair.

"Ahhhh..."

"Sorry," Kevin stood and reached for a spare jacket he kept for emergencies. Kevin opened it up and draped it over Lucy's quivering body, hiding her from view.

"Is... Is this..."

"Something she and Bast cooked up."

"What were those things inside her?" Honey asked.

Kevin sighed and shook his head. "I'll tell you later. I think your mistress is mortified enough."

Honey nodded before pulling Penelope's arm. Penelope leaned down and accepted the light peck on her lips, before Honey darted off out the front door.

"Well... Ummm..."

"Great job on the emails," Kevin changed the subject. "It's much easier for me to get through them now."

"Great," Penelope smiled. "I've started collecting resumes for the receptionist's position. I was thinking it might be good to have them set up in the office space next door."

Kevin nodded, seeing the wisdom. It would be squishy having Penelope working out of his office. Let alone, without the sexual shenanigans that occurred with so much frequency. "Probably for the best."

"Great and um... Do you... need me to get you some coffee?"

Kevin was about to agree when the office door opened once more.

"Oh, excuse me!"

Kevin frowned as he heard Flower's voice. Penelope moved over, and Flower appeared, holding Kevin's morning coffee. "I'm not sure where Lucy is. She left a note and some..." Flower noticed the Lucy shaped bulge sitting in the office chair. "That makes a little more sense, I guess."

"Right," Penelope cleared her throat. "I think I'm going to pick myself up a coffee then. I Might go speak with Mary too, about setting aside some space."

"Probably a good idea," Kevin nodded.

Penelope cast another glance at the chair before stepping out. She smiled expectantly at Flower, who smiled right back. Before closing the door. Twisting the lock, Flower strode across the room, placing Kevin's coffee on his desk, before taking hold of the jacket covering Lucy. She pulled it off and tilted her head.

"I really need to pay more attention. I didn't realize this was today."

"This is planned out?" Kevin asked.

Flower nodded quickly. "Quite a lot is planned out. I think the twins are getting antsy about having you to themselves tonight."

"I see."

Flower nodded again. "What are you doing with her?"

"Ahhh..." Kevin sighed. "I wasn't really sure. I figure that as much as she wants me to have sex with her, she also likes when I treat her like she's nothing."

Flower's eyes bored into Kevin as he said those words, before she reached over and lifted Lucy's blindfold off.

"Great!" Flower smiled and turned back to face Kevin. "Pick a spot."

"Spot?"

"You can keep standing, or you can take a seat. The choice is yours."

Kevin frowned before sitting down... and Flower dropped to her knees. "Wait--"

"Can you imagine how much more desperate she will be after watching me take her reward?"

Kevin glanced over at Lucy, who was drooling through her gag. He could also see the stapler she was holding in a death grip. And while he was looking at Lucy, Flower took hold of his zip.

"There now," Flower smiled as his cock came into view.

She gripped it lightly and pressed a soft kiss to the tip. Kevin sighed as he felt himself standing to attention, and Flower smiled as she felt him grow. Rubbing her hand up and down, she began to purr in excitement.

"It's a shame," Flower lapped up the side of Kevin's cock. "I'm going to have to waste this."

Kevin was confused by her words. But his thoughts left him, as her lips closed over the head of his cock. She purred delightfully as she bobbed her lead. Her tongue swirled over his shaft as she stared up into his eyes. Kevin chewed the inside of his lip as she worked, before glancing over at Lucy. The Queen's eyes were wide as she stared. She looked furious, but that stapler was still in her hand. Whatever was going through her head, she clearly wished for it to continue.

Kevin grunted as he spurted in her mouth and slumped back in his borrowed chair, as Flower gripped his cock by the base. She slurped on the head, while twisting and slowly pulling on his cock. The sensation was all too much, and Kevin began pumping his hips up with anticipation. Flower's look was gleeful as she tasted his seed, and she relaxed her grip to milk him without leaving him oversensitive. Kevin grunted with each firm suck of her lips before slumping into his chair.

Flower smiled at him, as she suckled gently, before slowly pulling free. She gave Kevin a thin smile before standing up and turning to face Lucy. The queen, and Kevin, were shocked as Flower opened her mouth, and drooled his seed over Lucy's stomach and crotch. Flower used a pair of fingers to rub it into her exoskeleton, before pushing it further south. Lucy groaned and wriggled in the chair as Flower's fingers danced over her clit and labia. Before Flower gave a small giggle and stood up.

"Have a wonderful day, Master."

Kevin watched with shock as Flower blew him a kiss and unlocked his door. As quickly as she arrived, she was gone, leaving Kevin alone with Lucy, who was trembling in the chair.

"You want to take a break?"

"Mmm mmmm."

Kevin nodded. "Blink twice if you want me to turn up another vibrator."

Her eyes bored into his for a moment. Before blinking twice more.

***

"So," Sidney grinned. "How did you first discover you could speak to animals?"

Kevin smiled as he ignored the small camera being manned by Precious. "I didn't discover it. Bast, the cat from the video gifted me the ability."

"Bast, the ancient goddess of fertility?"

"That's her," Kevin nodded. "She saw the way I ran my rescue." He shrugged, "And decided to grant me the gift to see if I could help more." Kevin glanced back at the barn. "As you can see, that's been coming along well."

"Seeing certainly is believing," Sidney nodded. "You've been at the forefront of several high-profile animal rescues now. What was your most daring?"

Kevin thought for a moment and frowned. "Probably Easter. A friend working for the Department of Animal Affairs asked if we could pose as a couple. She brought me to a gentleman's club--"

"That would be a strip club, correct?"

Kevin nodded. "Correct. She was being drugged and forced to dance for patrons by her owner. That man was also having her prostitute herself."

"And how did he manage that?"

Kevin chewed his lip for a moment. "He promised her that if she did, she would fall pregnant. Before administering a contraceptive to ensure it never did." Kevin sighed. "She was so desperate to have a baby. The poor thing broke down in tears, begging for it the moment she realized I could understand her."

"That must have been tough," Sidney sighed.

"It was," Kevin nodded. "Worst part was, he came back. Made some threats about blowing up my business. We got the police involved and took a small family holiday."

"And I understand, on that holiday, you made another rescue?"

"I did," Kevin grinned. "Honey. A beautiful young kitty. She is now home with my assistant."

"You really are a cat rescue at heart," Sidney laughed. "What about the other members of your family? I recall a Queen Bee, as well as a racing pigeon, and you're rather friendly with a herd of cattle."

"That would be Norma and her friends," Kevin smiled. "She helped stave off Easter's kidnap when her owner tracked her down. Hope is my lovely racing pigeon. She crashed into my shed and... well, her owner at the time was more worried about the price of my shed, than he was about her broken wing. I took her in, got her healed up, and she's been with me ever since."

"And the Queen?"

"That's Lucy," Kevin swallowed nervously. "She's a little tied up right now."

***

Lucy trembled as Sable stepped into Kevin's office. The two stared one another down before Sable grinned widely.

"Flower told me he left a treat."

"Mmm!"

Sable giggled and closed the door. She didn't bother locking it as she crossed the room and loomed overhead.

"You can smell him too, can't you?" Lucy trembled before nodding slowly. "Have you been able to cum yet?"

"Mmm mmm," Lucy shook her head.

Despite the number of vibrators inside herself. They activated too sporadically. She had gotten close several times before backing off again.

"Would you like to?"

Lucy trembled in place and stared into Sable's eyes.

***

"And what's your plan for the future?" Sidney asked.

Kevin smiled. "I see a world where humans and animals can live side by side. Not like they do now. But as equals. We're already developing sign language, so that's a tip for anyone with a loved one you can't communicate with. Sign language is an option. I will be running classes soon, but I can't be everywhere."

"Perhaps online?" Sidney prompted.

"I could perhaps do a lot of good online," Kevin agreed. "I just need to emphasize. While you cannot understand your pets. They can most certainly understand you. If you love them. Tell them, and watch their body language. See how they respond. Your best friend might really be your best friend."

"That is a wonderful thought." Sidney glanced at the camera.

"And done!" Precious mrowed as she switched it off. "That was great!"

"I hope so," Kevin smiled.

"You hope what?" Sidney asked.

"Oh," Kevin shook his head. "Sorry. Precious just said that this was great."

"Right, right," Sidney sniffed. "And umm... Do you need anything? If we're doing the barbeque tomorrow night. I was hoping to get this uploaded today."

"That's fine," Kevin smiled. "I think Mary's taking care of most of it. If I'm being honest. She's got a quiet day ahead."

"Lovely," Sidney smiled. "And... can I ask you something?"

Kevin saw her nervous expression and glanced at Precious, who was fiddling with the camera. "Sure."

"Is... is it..."

"Is what?"

"Is it... good?"

Kevin blinked. "You're going to have to be a little more--"

"To have that kind of relationship with a cat?"

Kevin smiled. "They're not just cats. They're as intelligent as you and me. They lack a traditional education, not the processing power to achieve one."

"Right," Sidney frowned. "So... when Precious told me, she loved me."

"She meant every word." Kevin nodded.

"What do you do with that information?"

Kevin laughed and shook his head. "That's one I can't answer. My kitties knew what they wanted, and I didn't have the heart to tell them no. Your situation is a little different from mine. But short of inviting you to one of my classes, I'd suggest you get a few more of those print cards made up. Or even get a little chalk board so she can draw what she wants to say."

"Wouldn't it be easier to teach her to read?"

Kevin nodded. "It would. But that would also take longer to get her to spell out what it was she wanted. Whereas she could likely draw it now."

Sidney let out a sigh before nodding her head. "Right. I think I have a whiteboard at home, so that'll work."

"Let me know if there's anything you need while you're here. Tomorrow is Saturday, the cafe is open, but my rescue is not... Barring emergencies at least. Take a walk, see the barn. If you want to speak with anyone, come find me and I'll do some introductions."

"I think I'd like that," Sidney smiled. "Right now, though. I have some editing to do. Wanna see the footage before I upload it?"

"Sure," Kevin smiled. "I hope you get out of it what you need."

"Oh, I think it'll go well," Sidney grinned. "Just a matter of making it pretty for the internet."

Kevin nodded along before getting out of his chair. There were a few people watching from the cafe, but none had approached. They saw the makeshift shade cloth and the camera, and left them alone. Something Kevin was rather thankful for. Because rather than field questions, he was left to scurry back to Lucy. The queen was likely rather mad at him right now, and Kevin needed to make sure she was okay.

With a wave goodbye, Kevin darted back to the office, only to find it empty. Penelope and Mabel were nowhere to be seen. With a shrug, Kevin reached for the office door and pulled it open.

"MMMM!"

He blinked in shock. Lucy was thrashing in the seat as Sable was on her knees before her. Her mouth was closed over Lucy's clit and she was purring in delight as she thrust her hand back and forth. As Lucy hit her peak, Sable pulled away with a giggle before turning to glance at the door.

"Master," Sable purred, before pulling her fingers free.

Kevin blinked in shock, realizing those fingers were coming out of Lucy's ass, and not her pussy like Kevin first assumed. "Sable..."

"I was just getting her ready for you," Sable smiled, before getting up. "Thank you for the practice, Lucy."

"Mmm," Lucy moaned pathetically.

"Master," Sable purred. "After you're done fucking Lucy's ass. I think I'd like you to try fucking mine. Lucy seems to really like it."

"Wait," Kevin shook his head. "Not until you're safe to try again."

"But it's my ass," Sable frowned.

"It's the rules. Go double check with Mary. I'm sure she will agree with me."

Sable pouted before letting out a huff. "Fine, but I want to spend some more time with you later."

"I think the twins wanted me tonight."

Sable pouted. "Then I'll have you for breakfast."

Before Kevin could respond, she was pressing a pussy flavored kiss to his lips, and darting out the door. Kevin sighed before closing the door behind him and looked at Lucy. She was trembling in place with her antennae pointed right at him.

"Alright, I'm coming," Kevin smirked.

Moving over to Lucy, Kevin loomed overhead. Her blindfold was still in place, and so was her gag. She had clearly been drooling all over herself, from her mouth and pussy, judging by the wet sounds the chair made as she shifted about.

"You sure you want this?" He asked hesitantly. Lucy nodded. "In your ass, I mean." Lucy began nodding at a frantic pace.

Kevin shook his head before undoing the front of his pants. He was already hard, and he wasted no time. The angle was strange, but Kevin found that by leaning on the armrests of the chair, he was in the right position. It made him appear to be looming overhead of Lucy, but that was the last thought on his mind as Kevin steered his cock into position.

Her asshole was sticky with lubrication. Not much different from her pussy at first. Kevin took his time, not wanting to harm her, as he pushed inside. The first real difference, he could tell, was the pressure. Her pussy was like fucking a thick glob of jello that throbbed and massaged. Her ass had much the same, but the pressure was far more intense. As Kevin pushed himself further in, it seemed that little hole felt bottomless.

"Oh," Kevin remembered. "One moment."

Lucy whimpered as Kevin fished out his phone. It was a little awkward doing so while propped up on one arm. Kevin placed the phone on Lucy's stomach and flicked to the app. Then turned all the vibrators on high.

Lucy squealed and her ass squeezed even tighter. It pulsed, and Kevin felt juices soak into his pants.