Kevin's Kitty Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with Kevin distracted, it was Mary's turn to thrust her hips and roll them over. This time, she got what she wanted. Not that Kevin was complaining.

***

"Master."

Lick, lick, lick, Lick.

"Master."

Kevin blinked and opened his eyes as Sable kissed him. It was slow, but gentle, and full of love. Kevin pulled her close as Sable purred in delight. But she pulled away.

"No master. I still need to wait."

Kevin blinked slowly, then sighed. "I was just kissing you. It's fine."

Sable tilted her head. "You don't want me?"

"That's--"

"Master should always want me."

Kevin jerked in the bed as Sable threw herself over his crotch. The head of his cock reached the back of her throat at the same time, the vibrations from her purring reached his balls.

When the pair of them emerged from the bedroom, showered and ready for the day, it was just in time for Bast to bring Sable her kittens. Kevin smiled, seeing them. They seemed to be aging at a similar rate to human babies, rather than the quads explosive development.

"Stop admiring," Bast pressed up against him. "You're going to be running late to the station."

"Right," Kevin snapped back to attention. "I almost forgot."

"That's why we sent Sable," Mary shook her head. "Naughty kitty didn't follow the rules."

"Master said something inconsiderate," Sable huffed. "I helped him see the truth."

Gemma cleared her throat, "If Sable got to suck his d--"

"NO!" Flower snapped, before gesturing to the quads and owlets who were seated in front of the television watching morning cartoons.

"Right," Gemma mumbled. "Later then."

"Is anyone coming with me?" Kevin asked.

"I can come," Hope smiled.

Kevin nodded and made his way through the room. Collecting kisses from each of his lovers, and a slightly longer one from Mary, who gave him a wink. Kevin made his way outside, where Lucy was waiting for the same treatment. Kevin was used to her not attending breakfast. Apparently, it was important to the hive to be active from sunrise. With her placated for the time being, Kevin helped Hope put a seatbelt on before starting the engine.

"So, did they say what they wanted out of this trip?" Hope asked.

"Not really," Kevin shook his head. "She's an independent reporter that runs a channel online. She wanted to interview me, and used her kitty, Precious, to ask me."

"That sounds... nice."

Kevin shrugged as he pulled onto the main road. He glanced down at the time. Sidney and Precious were arriving by train in the next half hour. It wasn't far, but parking could be difficult. They were going to stay in the barn for the duration of the visit, and were going to do some candid filming alongside a scheduled interview.

Honestly, Kevin wasn't all that worried. His kitties would keep an eye on any problems. Norma and her friends would prevent the problems. If their intentions were generally good, then all the better for all involved.

"Do you not like me as much as the others?"

Kevin almost hit the brakes when he heard those words. Regaining control of his composure, he glanced at her. "Of course I do!"

Hope nodded. "It's just... Easter fell pregnant straight away and..."

"Easter's a bunny," Kevin nodded. "Bunnies are known for their fertility rates."

"I know it's just... Pigeons are too, and..."

Kevin shook his head. "Don't think about it like that. Human biology is different. We don't fall pregnant after sex every time. It sometimes happens anyway, but in human relationships, falling pregnant can take months."

"Months?" Hope blinked.

Kevin nodded. "I've been with Mary several times now. She's not pregnant either."

"But you're trying?" Hope asked.

Kevin frowned, then nodded. "Sorta. We're not trying to prevent it."

Hope nodded. "But you've only... with me, once..."

Kevin let out a sigh and turned into the underground parking. It would keep the car cool while they waited. Unfortunately, it was also a work day. So the lot was packed full of vehicles. Kevin drove around, looking for somewhere to park. Before eventually spotting a place at the back. Kevin took a moment, backing into the parking space, before glancing at the now pouting Hope.

"Let me show you something," Kevin nodded, before hopping out.

He moved around to the rear of the car and opened the hatch, while Hope came around to see what he wanted. Without a word, Kevin pressed Hope into the tailgate and lifted her up to sit on the edge of the trunk. Hope was shocked, but even more so as Kevin dropped to his knees. Because of the shape of Hope's hips, she wore a loose fitting skirt, which gave him easy access to her panties. Yanking them free, Hope trembled as she clutched her beak with one hand.

"Master?"

"Gotta make this quick," Kevin pressed forward.

Hope jerked as she felt his tongue press between her labia. It swirled, and she let out a soft coo. Kevin danced over her clit, making her tremble and quake, but she clung to the edge of the trunk for balance.

Kevin, tasting her, focused on her pleasure. He needed her good and ready, because this wasn't going to be the gentle loving they had shared the first time. Instead, he desperately wanted to get her good and ready. Lapping at her pussy, he could taste as she got wetter. Her lips engorged, becoming juicier, and the subtle tremble in her thighs told him she was ready.

Pushing himself upright, Hope stared in shock as Kevin unhitched the front of his pants.

"Master?"

Kevin froze. "You don't want this?"

Her hands snatched out, taking his shoulders, and Kevin stepped closer, pressing his cock into her thigh. It took him a moment, but Kevin had to pull back slightly, to take control of his cock. Even then, it was Hope's hand that steered him between her legs.

"M-master," she cooed softly.

"Have to make this quick," Kevin grunted and pulled her ass slightly closer. "We're gonna be late."

Hope trembled and nodded as Kevin forcefully took her in the parking lot. He grunted as he thrust firmly into her. Hope could only coo with pleasure. He was neither soft nor gentle. He used short, quick strokes, hammering his cock into her with abandon. Hope loved every moment of it. Quick and dirty, she felt his need, and it satisfied something primal within, knowing that she was being fucked in a way that had her mind spinning.

"Cumming Master!"

And once again, Kevin found himself emptying into an already throbbing pussy.

***

"Hi, Kevin!"

"Sidney," Kevin smiled as he spotted the woman coming. Beside her was a familiar kitty, who gave him a nervous grin. "And you must be Precious."

"That's me." she smiled as she palmed the cards around her neck. "I don't really need these, do I?"

"No, I can understand you as easily as you can me."

"That's amazing." Sidney stared in wonder. "Now, who is your lovely companion?"

"This is Hope," Kevin pulled the racing Pigeon into his side. "She wanted to come along for the company today."

"That's great," Sidney smiled. "I should have had a camera out, then we could have gotten a photo. But that's okay. We can do that later."

"Sure," Kevin smiled. "Do you need anything before we head home?"

"Nope!" Sidney grinned. "It's just us. We brought everything we need for a night or two. We even have snacks."

"I'll feed you more than snacks," Kevin smiled. "Flower is an excellent cook. It's no problem to do another few plates."

"Flower, she's one of your kitties, right?"

"Right," Kevin nodded as he led them down to his car.

The conversation continued, with Sidney asking general questions. She got Kevin talking a little about his past. About how his parents died, and what led up to starting the rescue. Then a bit about his previous rescues. The ones who were re-homed, the ones who weren't. It was only when the barn came into view as Kevin turned down the drive that Sidney finally fell quiet.

At least, for as long as it took for her to take out a camera and snap a few photos.

"So this is it," Sidney smiled.

"That's it," Kevin agreed as he pulled around the building to park by the house. "We've got a room set up for you and Precious."

"Hear that baby? We're getting the star treatment," Sidney stroked her kitties ears.

Precious pulled her tags, then shook her head. "Mr. Kevin, can you tell Mistress that I'm excited to stay?"

"Precious says she's excited to stay," Kevin smiled.

"Is that right?" Sidney turned her full attention to her kitty.

Precious held up a green check, indicating to Sidney that Kevin had spoken the truth, and Sidney let out a small squeal as she hugged her cat.

Kevin chuckled and turned off the engine before hopping out. Hope followed behind, where Precious bounced out of the car and joined them. Sidney was only a moment behind, swinging her back over her shoulder, while snapping photos with her camera.

"Wow," Sidney beamed. "This place is great. And it's all self-contained?"

"For the most part," Kevin smiled. "I live in the house--"

"With everyone?"

"Most of them," Kevin nodded. "There's a few of us that swap and change. If there aren't enough beds in the house, they sleep in the barn as well. It's how I know the facilities are good. My loved one's use them."

"That..." Sidney blushed. "Right, yes. I always forget that part."

"Of course she does," Precious sighs.

As Kevin led Sidney on, Hope fell behind, smiling as she watched Kevin fall into his element. He was talking about his passion, which was something he was always comfortable explaining. And it also left her unprepared for Precious, who bounced to her side.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?"

Hope flinched at the sudden appearance of a potential predator. But she reined it in. All her time with the kittens and the owlets had forged a response that didn't include suddenly taking flight. So instead, she smiled.

"Sure?"

"What's it like to fuck a human?"

"WHAT?!" Precious flinched as Kevin turned around and glanced back at them. Hope waved off his concern, and she took a deep breath. "What makes you think--"

"I can smell him. He's all over you, and not just his natural scent," Precious admitted. "I just... Mistress is my world, and... she's just..."

Hope sighed, thinking about how she felt just that morning before... before the incident in the parking lot. "It's magical. I've never been with a pigeon, but I have... with a bunny."

"A bunny?"

"A girl bunny," Hope pressed. "And... well it's really nice to experience some things. I really like Easter, and I hope we get to do it again. But..."

"But?"

"But Master is so much more. We all agree, he's everything to us. Just the way he looks at me makes me weak in the knees. Even if he is a little dumb sometimes."

Precious giggled. "How's he dumb? He seems really smart to me."

Hope sighed. "Because he's so cautious about hurting us, he never takes the first move. I only got to have him, because I teamed up with Easter--"

"The bunny?"

Hope nodded. "Yeah, we... we got him alone, in the shower and..."

"And how was it?"

Hope sighed. "If not for the others. I'd spend the rest of my life mating with him constantly, if only to feel him close to me in the best way possible."

"That sounds amazing," Precious sighed.

"You don't sleep with your mistress?"

"We sleep together," Precious nodded. "But... we don't do anything like that."

"Oh..."

"So you said you fucked a girl bunny," Precious grinned. "What's the best way to make her cum like crazy?"

Hope swallowed nervously as she glanced at her Master's back. "It takes some practice to see what she really likes. But..."

Kevin glanced back at Precious and Hope. They were deep in a discussion about something. Sidney had noticed as well, and she smiled along, watching her Kitty making friends.

"They'll be fine. Lucy keeps an eye on everything, and if they wander, Norma will bring them home."

"Lucy's your Queen Bee, right?"

"Right," Kevin smiled and opened the door to the veterinarian clinic. "Norma is a dairy cow. Technically, I'm only her caretaker. Farmer Ben owns this land, but he's leased it to me so I can do as I please. Now his cattle get free health checks, and he can spend the money he saves on hiring hands to milk his cows."

"And it doesn't bother you that other men touch Norma?"

Kevin frowned. "I... I mean, it's not like that. She gets milked the same as any other, but. She comes to me for those needs."

"Sorry, that was just the first thing that came to mind. You're one guy, with a bunch of ladies all vying for your attention."

"It feels like that some days," Mary smiled as she came out. "You must be Sidney?"

"That's me. Mary, right?"

"In the flesh," Mary smiled. "What do you think of the place so far?"

"It's amazing!" Sidney gushed. "This barn is way more than it appears outside. I don't think many people know there's a veterinary clinic in here."

"One of the best," Mary nodded. "We have everything we need to perform scans, to major surgery. Anyone who joins one of Kevin's classes gets a free checkup and discounts on future visits."

"The classes," Sidney blushed. "That's where..."

"That's not the point of the class. It just..."

"He's had zero complaints and if whoever goes in doesn't suck his dick during the class, they suck it afterwards."

"Mary!" Kevin slapped a hand to his forehead.

"In his defense, if I'm not busy and catch them in the act, I've done it too."

"Why me?" Kevin groaned, as Sidney laughed, despite her embarrassment.

They continued the tour, taking Sidney up into the rooms. She met several of the residents and took notes as Kevin translated. He was impressed by the questions and she instructed everyone she met to perform a physical action to verify if what Kevin translated was accurate.

Sidney seemed impressed as well. She gushed over the state of the rooms. She took dozens of pictures of the rehabilitation equipment. In particular, of an older resident cow, who was lounging in the heated waters of the pool. She was very happy to sit and answer questions, even if Kevin did get the feeling she was trying to butter him up like Norma did.

All was going well until Hope strode through the barn doors with Precious at her side. The two of them looked nervous about something. Even Sidney picked it up, before turning to face them both.

Kevin froze as Hope pulled him into a fierce kiss. It was only for a moment before she pulled away, letting Kevin see Sidney. She was staring wide eyed in shock as Precious purred frantically and nuzzled into her shoulder.

"What..." Sidney mumbled.

"Sidney, you okay?"

"She just kissed me." Sidney blinked. "Precious just kissed me."

"Is that bad?"

Sidney absentmindedly reached up and scratched Precious's ears as the catgirl continued to nuzzle against her. "I... don't know what that means."

"You're right," Precious giggled. "They are kinda stupid."

When Sidney had calmed down from her shock, the tour continued. Although now, with Precious at her side. It was odd, seeing how she interacted. It was obvious that she wanted to be close to her kitty. But at the same time, being close to Precious also made her nervous. Nervous in...

"Shit," Kevin sighed.

"What's wrong?" Sidney asked.

"Nothing," Kevin glanced at Hope. "At least I think it's nothing."

"Well..." Sidney let out a sigh. "Actually, I'm getting kinda hungry. Are you hungry, Precious?"

Precious flashed her green tick card once more before Kevin nodded at them both. "Well, I did promise to feed you."

That was clearly the icebreaker everyone needed, and Sidney took Precious by the hand as Kevin led the way out. The first stop was the office, where Kevin brought Sidney in to meet Penelope, Honey, and Mabel. The latter declined an invitation to the evening's barbeque, but Penelope and Honey were more than happy to stick around. Which just left a trip into the cafe to ask Sam and Cassie, who were cleaning down the equipment, while Flower put together take home baggies for the various slices that wouldn't be sold the following day.

With their promises to join, Kevin finally brought Sidney home to introduce her to everyone else. Lucy was the first, bouncing over to greet Kevin as he approached. She stuck to his side while Sidney took a few photos. But it was as the front door opened that everything changed.

Sidney turned with a beaming smile, and aimed her camera at Bast.

Bast, seeing the woman coming, smiled and gave a small bow. "Welcome to our home, Sidney."

Sidney froze alongside Precious. Kevin almost bumped into the woman as he moved around her.

"Sh-she talks," Sidney stammered.

"We all talk," Bast smiled. "I hope that with my Master's affections towards his lovers, I have enough strength to speak with you further. I have been improving things for Mary, but it is a small struggle."

Kevin frowned. "I thought you hadn't been pushing yourself."

"Only where necessary." Bast approached and collected a kiss. "Mary is important to us, as much as she is important to you."

"She is?" Sidney asked, snapping out of her stupor. "I mean... of course she is. But... How specifically?"

"One of these days, he's going to finally buy me a ring, and then I'll have to finally admit to mother who it is I've been seeing all this time," Mary called as she strode across the back lawn. "Last appointment canceled, so I closed up a tad early. I heard mention of a meal?"

"I was thinking we'd get out the barbeque," Kevin offered.

"That sounds about perfect," Mary smiled. "I wonder if that's something we should offer?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like a social thing, maybe a weekend, or an evening a month or something. Have people come down, bring their pets and loved ones. Do a big meet and greet?"

Kevin frowned. "If it's open to the public, we'll end up with the media snooping around."

"Well..." Sidney wrinkled her nose. "I'm not so much snooping. But if you give me the scoop, it'll set them on their heels a bit. Then, if it's a public format, they won't be able to get so in your face, anyway. There'll be others here to contend with."

Kevin wanted to shake his head. He wanted to deny it. But... part of what Bast wanted him to do was introduce her back into the world. So far, she'd had more success than he had. A part of him regretted that. He knew whatever strange power she had relied on belief to a wide margin. She was gaining strength from Kevin's lovers, but...

"One condition." Kevin held up his hand. "Sidney, I want you there for the first one."

"REALLY?!"

Kevin blinked at the excitable squeal. "Ummm. Yes."

"Oh, my god! Thank you!"

"Goddess, more like," Bast rolled her eyes.

But Sidney didn't hear her. She was too busy staring into the eyes of her kitty. Precious had pulled her firmly into a celebratory hug, before pulling her Mistress nose to nose.

"Ummm... Precious?" Sidney mumbled.

"Mr. Kevin, while we're here. I'd really like for you to help me tell my Mistress exactly how much I love her."

Sidney froze as Bast let out a soft chuckle. "She heard you."

Chapter Fourteen

"Has anyone seen my phone?" Kevin asked as he stalked around the house.

"Did you leave it in your office?" Mary asked as she stuffed her hands between the couch cushions for the third time.

Kevin frowned as he looked around the room. He'd been through the bedroom twice. The hamper and the laundry. He'd checked all the bins and even the toilet. It wasn't in the kitchen, nor was it kicked under any furniture that didn't sit flat on the floor.

"I swear I was using it last night," Kevin frowned. "But you're right. It could be there."

Mary nodded. "Then how about you check there? And if you can't find it, we'll think of something."

"Right," Kevin nodded, before having a slightly darker thought.

Sidney and Precious. It was an unfair accusation. They were guests and had been nothing but lovely since they arrived. Kevin was sure they were genuine. But then, the media had been rather forward with their plans to get an interview out of him. It wouldn't be out of the question for someone to have hired the small time reporter to work on their behalf.