Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wrapped his other hand around her body and squeezed her breasts. Oh god. All these sensations were too much. He quickly paced his fingers inside her, starting to get more rough. She could hear his palm slapping her wet clit while fingering.

Leanne moaned loudly as the stirring inside her start to build again. She was breathless and clenched the sheet, pulling her legs apart and closing them repeatedly.

"Cum for me baby.. Yes... Cum," the man whispered, while kissing her ear.

She waited for the buildup sensation as he fingered her hard and fast.

"Oh god.."

"Oh god...," she whispered breathless, the sensation was getting close inside her.

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed so loud when she tried to bucked her hip away from his fingers when it felt too much but he held her in place, suddenly something inside her exploded.

Leanne breathed hard, she was trembling and shaking still clenching on the sheets. Oh. My. God. Is that what climax felt like? She never felt any pleasure better than this.

The man pulled out his fingers, grabbed her face with his wet fingers and kissed her lips hard. Leanne returned the kiss, she could smell her pussy from his finger.

She pulled away from the kiss, turned her face slightly and sucked his fingers.

"Fuck... You're fucking sexy," he groaned and grabbed her face again to kiss her. Her pussy was still throbbing and clenching after her climax. It felt so good. The man moved his head down to her breast and sucked on it one last time before he pulled away from Leanne.

Leanne was waiting what might happened next but she could hear silent stride towards the door and the door opened and closed. Thats it? She thought. He came to her tonight just to pleasure her? Leanne was laying in her bed unmoved and in awkward position, she was totally naked and her legs were stiffly apart.

She slowly sit on the bed and removed her blindfold to look at her pussy. She was surprised to find that the sheet was slightly soaked underneath her. Leanne slowly lifted herself off the bed, her legs were shaking as she walked towards her bathroom and cleaned herself up, disgusted with herself for enjoying the assault. Although, she felt sated that she slept soundly afterwards.

•••

It has been a week and the man has been visiting her every single night. Leanne was nervous every time. He pleasured her with his mouth and hands like crazy, making her scream everytime she climaxed. She admit she was addicted to it, she did not fight him at all.

He was too good towards her body, it was mind blowing. He was gentle and rough at times. The longer he visited, the longer he spent the time and at one point he spent two hours ravaging her body. Leanne felt she was on cloud nine yet it made her feel ashamed to be his sexual pleasure even though he had never harmed her in any way.

She was brave enough to hold down his head when he licked her pussy. She could tell he got a short soft hair. He would lay her on her stomach and put a pillow underneath, and he would spanked Leanne until she screamed and eat her pussy afterwards. It was an addictive pain that made her pussy clenched in pleasure. Leanne learned to facesit him and it was the best feeling in the world. They would do it in every position licking her like he was a starved man. Day by day, she learned something new about oral sex. He would teased her not wanting her to cum and she would beg for it. She would cum more than ten times until she could not move anymore. The man would always leave and walk out of the room without a word but lately he seemed to be charming and sweet to her before leaving.

And Leanne would always feel sated afterwards no matter where they do it, on the bed, the floor, on the table, chair and even her bathroom. He left her feeling of wanting something more inside her.

•••

"Yes...," Leanne moaned, sitting on his face on the floor, her hips moved back and forth while he flicked her pussy with his tongue. She had cum twice tonight. His hands were busy fondling both her breasts. She was so into it closing her eyes everytime. At this point, Leanne gave her body fully towards this man, he had been nothing but gentle towards her. It felt like it was his job every night to satisfy her with his hands and mouth but him got nothing in return, that took a lot of self control.

Leanne abruptly stood up and kissed his lips tasting her pussy. She dropped her whole body and lay on top of him for the first time feeling him chest to chest. His body was rock hard, her hands were busy exploring his covered chest. The man pulled away from the kiss, probably confused at how bold she was tonight.

"You haven't told me your name," she whispered.

"Doesn't matter," he tried to pull her hips again towards his face, but Leanne resist. She was frustrated at the blindfold, she could not see his face, and they could never hold a conversation other than teasing each other during the peak of the moment.

"I just want to know your name please, I won't ask anymore question," she insisted.

She realised she started to open up with him, they would sometime laughed together when failing new oral positions and it would make her comfortable day by day with him. The least she wanted was his name.

The man nibbled on her nipple ignoring what she said. Leanne was frustrated she stood up and walked a feet away from him standing and crossing her arms together. She could hear him stood up from the floor.

He laughed heartily causing her stomach to flutter.

"You know your boobs looks good when you do that," he teased. The man walked towards her but she stepped back until her back hits the wall. He trapped her underneath him, she could tell that he was a giant comparing to her.

"Alex," he whispered to her ear, Leanne got butterflies when he mentioned his name... She found it sexy.

"Well then Alex...," She uncrossed her arm and trailed her fingers along his chest covered in his button up shirt. "Will you let me touch you...?" She whispered seductively against his lips.

She could hear his sharp intake of breath. Suddenly, Alex grabbed her ass and lifted her up on his shoulder, he spanked her ass next to his head making her squeal and carrying her towards the bed.

•••

God she looked so perfect tonight. He was laying on top of her watching her laugh after he threw her playfully on the bed. He wished he could see her eyes right now. Her face and shoulder turned red when she laughed. He couldn't help it but gave them kisses as she struggled to get away from his grasp. He gave her a bite mark and she would always stay still enjoying it.

He loved pleasuring her every night, her body was a perfection. Pale skin, brown hair, natural pink lips, medium sized firm boobs that made him go crazy and a beautiful ass that would perk up so good. Her curves were all in the right places, she was not exactly skinny now compared to the first time she was here.

He would always imagined fucking her while she screamed from his oral assault and at one point he moaned loud with her, could not hold it any longer he ejaculated himself inside his pants. He wanted to fuck her so badly but he left her feeling sated, red, sweaty and looking so damn delicious, he would walk out of the room for a cold shower to release.

He loved that she was getting comfortable with him day by day, she loved what he did to her body. Alex grabbed her boobs massaging gently earning a moan from her. He really could not get enough of her, when he was about to suck them, Leanne grab his face towards her.

"Let me pleasure you Alex...," She whispered once again. Alex was turned on by that, now that she wanted to return him the favour, he could not help but mentally shout in anticipation. He smirked pulling her towards him switching their position, she was now naked on top of him looking like a goddess and he was underneath still fully clothed with his button up shirt and jeans.

Alex stared at Leanne hungrily as she grinded her pussy on his jeans while he unbuttoned his shirt. He sat up on the bed pulling her close towards him and took off his shirt throwing it at the edge of the bed. Alex grabbed her hand and let her feel his chest.

She let out a gasp then moved her hands slowly feeling his chest. He knew she was impressed at how built his body was, he was made of hard rock abs and lean muscles... There was nothing soft about his body. Leanne licked her lips and Alex could not help but capture her mouth kissing her passionately. His tongue was exploring her mouth while she roamed her hands around his upper body wildly.

He wrapped his hands around her body bringing her towards the bed laying her on her back and he pulled away from her. He stood at the edge of the bed staring at her body hungrily and fumbled with his belt and took off his jeans. His dick stood proudly hard and he stroked its length, slowly crawling back towards the bed. This was his first time ever being naked with Leanne and his mind was screaming to take her already, but he held the thought. She needed to trust him.

Alex gave her gentle kisses on her lips and lay down next to her. He kept on kissing her, pulling her body towards him so they were chest to chest. She was caressing his chest trailing her fingers on his abs. Alex grabbed her wrist and guided it towards his dick.

Leanne gasped in shock. Her fingers wrapped around his dick and he moaned at the cold touch.

"Stroke my dick, baby...," he groaned.

Leanne stroked his dick and she was terrified at how thick it was.

"You're so big...," she whispered, she looked like a curious cat holding a dick for the first time. Her fingers explored him from head to base, feeling his shape. "I don't think it fits me."

Alex chuckled, his chest were rising up and down. He was feeling hopeful when she thought about him fucking her too it made his dick twitch in excitement.

"Will it fit your mouth though?" he asked playfully. Leanne gasped and stopped stroking him.

"I should put it in my mouth?" she asked with curiousity and sat up on the bed while facing him.

Alex eyebrows furrowed, hasn't she done this before? he asked mentally. She looked like she did not know what to do with it. At this moment, he wished to see her facial expression without the blindfold.

"You never have a blowjob before?"

Leanne shook her head no which made him sat up too and faced her closely.

"Leanne, are you a vir-"

"I'm a virgin," she said.

Alex eyes widened and his mouth were hanging. This young hot and sexy woman in front of him never had sex before, no wonder she was too tight when he fingered her and acted so wild thrashing alot when he ate her out. He loved how responsive she was. He have known this woman from afar but never personally and that one little info surprised him. Suddenly guilt overcame him, she was too innocent for this.

"Have you been touched in any way Leanne?" He asked in curiousity.

"No, I never."

"How bout a kiss?"

"No," her head hanged low, probably embarassed at the revelation.

What was he thinking?! Kidnapping her and wanting to fuck her afterwards but the moment he saw her for the first time on the bed, he could not help but give in to pleasuring her instead. He wanted her to be willing when he fuck her instead of forcing her into it. He knew he could be a cruel bastard at times who got anything he wanted but the moment he was with her, he turned soft and surrendered to her body. Normally, he would fucked a women roughly right away, sweet snd gentle were never in his sex dictionary.

"Will you teach me?" She whispered gently.

Alex face softened at how innocent she was. It stirred his heart for a split second and it made him feel warm inside. He caressed her cheek, and she leaned towards his touch. His mind was set on this girl, he wanted to keep her to him for as long as he live. He was surprised at the sudden possesiveness he felt towards her.

Alex lifted her chin and kissed her softly nibbling and biting her lips. God, he never knew he loved kissing so much until he met her. He gently hugged her body towards him, bringing her on top while he lay down on the bed.

"Lick and suck my dick baby" He said, his voice were deep and hoarse.

Leanne nodded her head and continued kissing him instead, trailing small kisses towards his chest just like how he did to her body the first time. She licked his nipples, gently sucking them earning a groan from him. Her tongue trailed along his abs, kissing each and every one of it.

When she was positioned around his thighs, Leanne placed her hands at his waist, her kisses trailed down until she reached his head laying on top of his stomach. She slowly licked the head and gave it small kisses.

Alex was leaning with his elbow watching her every move. He loved this slow and gentle movement on his dick, he never had this feeling before. Most women would greedily suck his dick right away, but for some reason, he loved how Leanne was taking her time teasing his dick slowly with licks and kisses on his dickhead. He could see her tongue circling on his hole after she tasted his pre-cum.

Her tongue trailed down his shaft down to the base repeatedly and Alex closed his eyes breathing hard. Leanned captured his dickhead between her lips and her teeth grazed his dick hard.

Alex flinched and sat up grabbing her chin, he could hear her gasp then he kissed her lips softly down to her chin.

"No teeth baby," he whispered. Leanne nodded her head and Alex kissed her one more time and guided her back down his waist.

He watched as she placed her hands at his waist, her lips gently enclosed around his head slowly going down his shaft. He could feel her tongue playing his dickhead while her mouth enveloped half of his dick.

Alex moaned loud pulling his hair and fell back to the bed closing his eyes. That felt good.

"Yes baby, just like that...," he whispered, wrapping her small delicate hands with his on his waist. He carressed her arm loving her soft skin. What about this girl that made him crazy just by a blowjob? He never was the touchy feely kind yet here he was being so gentle and sweet towards her.

Leanne continued sucking his dick up and down slowly, but she could not go further until his base without gagging. Alex understood that considering this was her first time and he felt special, he was her first and the thought of it stirred his inside warmly.

"Don't swallow your saliva, let it wet baby," he instructed her while he gently pulling her hair away from her face. She obeyed him and do as he said. All he could hear was the sloppy sound of her sucking his dick and it was sexy. Alex could feel the wetness trailed down to his balls and ass.

'Damn... She sucked me good,' he groaned mentally.

Her fingers wrapped around his shaft stroking it while she scooted down trailing kisses on his shaft towards his balls.

"Yes baby, suck them balls too... Fuck...," Alex groaned.

Leanne licked and wrapped her mouth around one of his balls sucking them and popping them out with a slick sound. Alex groaned then stopped her by pulling her arms upwards.

Leanne gasped in surprise, "Did I do something wrong?"

She was breathless and nervous, her lips were wet and red from sucking his dick.

"No baby, you're doing it perfectly!"

Alex wrapped his arms around her waist and scooted her towards his chest. In a split second, he turned and lifted her body on top of him, her thighs were next to his face. He grabbed both her ass and lowered down her pussy towards his mouth.

"Oh my god, Alex!" she shrieked, as he ate her pussy roughly. He wanted to make her cum too. He lapped his tongue around it so fast and slurped her juice desperately. "Yes... Alex...," she moaned.

'God, I love how she moan my name.'

This made him suck her pussy more, he was like a beast feasting out of her pink pussy. He spanked her ass hard and massaged it after which earn him a loud scream from her.

Leanne lowered her chest to his stomach and continued sucking his dick eagerly. She sucked his dickhead sloppily up and down, her fingers playing his balls and her other fingers stroked his shaft.

"Keep doing that baby, just like that, don't stop!" This was the perfect blowjob style to make him cum.

Leanne keep doing that and increased her pace, she sucked him more greedily just like how he ravaged her pussy. Alex felt that he was about to cum soon so he fingered her pussy hard and fast while sucking and licking her clit. He lifted his hip, moving his dick slightly inside her mouth while she continued stroking and sucking him hard and fast. Leanne grinded her whole body on him, her pussy were grinding his face roughly making his face wet with her juice.

He was close and he knew she was too because she moaned hard while sucking him. The vibration from her throat made him close to cumming.

They moved their body against each other aggresively, pleasing each other with their hands and mouths, they did not stop not for one second. Their moan was loud accompanied with their slick skin and juices in the room.

"I'm cumming baby! Fuck!" Alex moaned loud, his voice were muffled by her pussy as he fingered her roughly. She could hear Leanne's muffled scream while his dick squirted his semen inside her mouth as she orgasm. He could hear her swallowed his sperm and laid her head on his thigh while still holding his dick.

They lay still short of breath, still relishing the feeling of their post-orgasm. Alex fingers were still inside her moving slowly, he could see her clit throbbing. His other hand was holding her hip, supporting her trembling body. He could not move, he was feeling the moment, he felt like he was floating...

He could tell Leanne was too exhausted to move, she probably strained her neck from sucking him. Still she managed to make him cum on her first try, unbelievable. He pulled out his slick fingers, caressed her whole back and gently massage and squeezed her ass... Alex licked and sucked her throbbing clit once again, drinking all her juice one last time which made her flinch away from him.

He lifted her hips away from his head and scooted his body away from Leanne. She laid on her side still not moving, she was breathing heavily and Alex smiled when he saw a trace of his semen on the side of her lips. He sat for a while on the bed watching her breathe. The slow rise and fall of her chest warmed his heart. This feeling was foreign to him, he could not understand the flutter in his stomach.

Alex scooted closer towards her as she lifted her head supporting her upper body with her elbow. He wrapped her face with both his hands, and planted gentle kisses on her face.

"Leanne, are you okay?" he whispered softly. He wished he could see her eyes at the moment. He stared at her parted swollen lips and smoothed her slick hair away from her face and neck.

"I'm fine Alex...," she breathed, giving him the sweetest smile that went through his heart. Alex smiled, he liked the way she say his name, very soothing to his ears.

He went off the bed and walked towards the end of the wardrobe and opened the cabinet compartment inside, he took out a bottle of water and sat back infront of her.

"Here drink this babe...," he urged, holding out the open lid towards her lips. Leanne lifted it and drank it eagerly. She must be thirsty from his thick cum, his thought made him smile in amusement.

He then wrapped her body in his arms and pulled her to his chest. They cuddled together for the first time and he waited for her to sleep soundly before he could make his way out of the room.

•••

Alex watched her sleep as he slowly crept out of the bed, pulling his pants up and buttoning his shirt slowly. His thought were racing contemplating this foreign feeling that he felt towards her. Was he falling for her? As far as he knew, she was only his dark obsession for years but love? Was he in love with her? He never felt like this with any girl he met before, though he had a fair share of woman he slept around with, he could not help but think of Leanne when he had sex with another women ever since he knew her throughout the years. He shook the thought, leaned down and kissed her forehead gently before walking out the door.