Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He barged in, pushing the door roughly and immediately stucked at the foyer. It was strangely dark, his immediate response was something was wrong but his eyes focused on the hallway that illuminated the foyer that led him towards the dining room . Alex stride along the dimly lit hallway towards the bright dining room... He was taken by surprise when he entered the dining area and looked at the table set up. It was lit with small candles, red rose petals spattered across the long table. There was only two seats in place which was at the end of the table and one on the another.

"Hi."

Alex gasped at the soft voice behind him and turned around quickly.

Leanne stood in the doorway leaning against the frame grinning widely. She was wearing a fitted silver satin gown that showed her curves with thin straps on her shoulders, the neckline was loosely draped showing her perfect cleavage. Her brown hair was blown out in a loose waves cascading down to her breast. Alex noticed she had worn light makeup which highlighted her blue eyes. She looked incredibly stunning and drop-dead gorgeous.

"Hi," he gasped breathlessly.

Leanne strode gracefully towards him wearing a silver strap heels. His eyes were mesmerised at how sensual her leg looked on the slit of the dress. He was entranced and speechless. He felt like meeting her for the first time again, his brain and mouth could not function properly. He could hear his beating heart pounding loudly.

She stood merely an inch from him and he got a whiff of an alluring fragrance on her. His hands itched to touch her but he was frozen under her spellbound.

"Are you hungry? She asked putting the palm of her hands on his chest. "Cause I'm making your favourite steak," she smiled and leaned upwards to give him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Leanne laughed shyly, "are you not going to say anything?"

"Y-yes," Alex rasped, gulping nervously. "I uhh- you look s-stunning," he stuttered, cursing mentally at himself.

Leanne touched his arm and slowly guided him towards the end of the table. Alex blindly obeyed and sat. She put both her hands on his shoulder and squeezed massaging his tight muscle she could hear him moaned.

"Dinner will be served shortly, Sir, please sit tight," she whispered playfully on his ear from behind, he could feel her hair teasing his skin making him goosebumps.

Leanne strode away swaying her hips purposely and he cursed under his breath.

"Fuck!" he rasped in frustration as soon as she was out of the room. What was this woman doing to him, he groaned mentally.

Alex was surprised as she strode in professionally serving his dish and his mind was screaming in protest as she walked away sitting at the other end of the table.

"You're so far away," he said in disbelief while his hand itched and clenched under the table. He felt like taking her right there on the table, not caring if the staff may walked in. "Where are the others?"

"I send them off, they deserve a break from their hard ass Master," Leanne smirked playfully.

Alex nervously laughed trying to act normal when he was mentally fuming craving to touch her.

"This steak is delicious by the way, thank you," he smiled gratefully, flustered under her presence. She oozed confidence and radiance tonight and it was turning him on so badly.

"Now for the dessert, close your eyes and sit back a little," she instructed.

"Yes Ma'am," Alex smirked loving this new side of her and laid back his chair closing his eyes.

Alex could hear her fussing around the metal utensils then suddenly a soft warm weight dropped gently on his laps. He immediately opened his eyes to see Leanne sitting on him smiling shyly wrapping her arms around him.

Oh my god. She felt amazing on him, he could feel himself stir underneath her. Alex's hands instantly tried to touch her but she stopped him.

"Hands off...," she whispered seductively. "I made you a lemon blueberry cake but I gave most of it away to Martha and Linda so I saved some for us, you don't mind sharing?"

"What the fuck are you doing to me Leanne...?" He rasped huskiĺy. His face leaned forward to kiss her but she pulled away, instead he sniffed and kissed her neck gently as if she was a delicate porcelain.

Leanne giggled and scooped a spoonful of the cake, putting it on his mouth which he bit eagerly.

"Mhmm... so good," he moaned.

She scooped another, placing it on his lips and she kissed him as he bite on the spoon and they eagerly kissed tasting the cake on each other's mouth. Alex could not help but groped her breast squeezing all her curves.

"I want you Alex," she whispered breathlessly. "I want all of you."

Leanne squeaked as he stood up abruptly then pulled her towards his body kissing her passionately. He lifted her and carried her out of the door to the hallway in haste, dashing towards their bedroom on the third floor.

"Mhmm, you smell so good baby," Alex eagerly kissed her, neck groping and fondling her whole body setting her down. He let her go and took a step back away from her, Alex looked at her hungrily scanning his eyes on her from top to bottom appreciating her look tonight. She was flushed and breathless.

"God, you're so beautiful," he groaned in frustration. He walked slowly towards her and grabbed her face kissing her gently.

He was overwhelmed with emotions, he felt too much for this woman and it just slipped out.

"I love you, Leanne."

Leanne gasped in shock and that was when he realised what he just said. Alex eyes widened and stopped kissing her. His hands were still around her neck and his eyes searched her face intently waiting for her response.

Tears started to pool inside her big blue eyes as she stared at him and that was when his heart jumped when she replied, "I love you too Alex."

"You do?"

"Yes, I love you," she nodded, wiping her tears away.

Alex beamed hard. He lifted her body and twirled her around kissing her passionately.

"Make love to me Alex," she whispered.

Alex almost jumped in anticipation, there was no stopping this time, this was the moment he had been waiting for.

"Undress for me baby," he rasped, he took a step away from Leanne. He watched her slowly unzip her dress letting it fall gently from her shoulder then to the floor. She was breath-taking.

She was wearing a white see through bra and underwear making her look sexy as hell. Alex moaned at the sight as he took off his business suit, unbuttoned his shirt and took off his black pants.

He lifted her up gently kissing her lips bringing her towards the bed.

"I love you so much baby," he kissed and sucked her neck making his mark, he slipped her boobs out of her cup bra and squeeze both of them taking turns sucking each one, "You make me go fucking crazy," he pinched her nipple earning a groan from her. "You're mine, Leanne," he whispered as he slipped his finger inside her panty and fingered her hard.

"Oh yes! Yes! I'M CUMMING! ALEX!" She writhed underneath him.

Alex took off her panty then turned her body around so she was on her knees laying on her stomach on the bed, he squeezed her ass spreading them then licked her pussy hard. Her soft perky ass was hanging in the air he could not help but lapped his tongue on her asshole. He made sure he did not swallow her juices after he tasted and sucked them, instead Alex spitted and drooled out more so she was dripping wet. He wanted her to be ready to get filled. Leanne could feel her wetness trailing down her inner thighs.

"Oh my god! You make feel good! Yes! Uhh yes! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Leanne screamed as she cummed so hard. Alex was a beast.

He turned her body around slowly licking and spitting on her pussy, making her pussy and ass soaking wet. He pushed up on her body, teasing and poking his dick on her pussy hole.

"Tell me what you want baby."

"I want you Alex, I want you inside me," she whispered, grabbing and kissing his face.

"God, I love you," he groaned.

In a split second, Alex entered her warm hole she felt a sharp pain in her pussy.

"Oh my god, it hurts!" Leanne cried, Alex kissed her lips her voice were muffled. Alex felt his dickhead pushing through a barrier inside her and he stopped moving. He could see Leanne had tears in her eyes.

"Shh baby, its only for awhile... Shh...," he carressed her cheeks kissing her face. "You okay baby?" He looked into her eyes then she nodded her head, Alex pushed another inch inside her then she closed her eyes in pain.

"Wait... Wait Alex don't move," She felt so full inside her, she wanted the pain to subside a little. Alex kept kissing her face soothing her then she nodded her head encouraging him to move.

Alex made the final push then his dick fully disappeared inside her, he could feel her deepest wall inside.

"Oh my god!"

"Fuck you're so tight baby!" he groaned, he never felt anything like this. Her warm and wet vagina squeezing his dick hard. Alex stayed still letting her pussy stretch and adjust to his length and thickness for awhile.

He looked into her eyes carressing her hair out of her face, "I love you baby," he whispered kissing all over her face. Her mouth was hanging open, she was too overwhelmed with the sensation. Alex slowly moved then her eyes shut closed moaning in pleasure.

"Oh my god, that feels good...," she moaned.

"Yes baby...," he whispered moving in and out of her slowly, closing his eyes at the sensation. Their slow gentle love making moment was going on awhile longer with kisses, fondles and whispers of their love towards each other.

"Yes Alex...," she whispered in daze, all she could feel was pleasure. "I want more Alex...," she moaned moving her hips towards him.

Alex pushed up his body from Leanne to look at his massive dick disappearing inside her pink pussy and he groaned at how good it looked. He could see traces of blood at the base of his dick.

Leanne was leaning on her elbow staring at his glistening dick slowly coming in and out of her, she was in disbelief that this was happening, her mouth was gaping.

Alex traced his thumb on her lips and she sucked it. They both locked eyes smiling in happiness and breathing heavily at how good the sensation was.

"You're so fucking sexy, I love your tight pussy baby," he groaned.

"Harder please," she moaned squeezing her nipples. "Give it to me more please," she begged seductively.

"Fuck!" Alex increased his pace, grabbing her ankle close together then he fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes! I'm almost there!" He was fucking her so fast their skin slapping sound loud in the room. She could feel her ass cheeks being slammed hard. Leanne's boobs were bouncing around so lusciously.

"Yes!

"Oh god! Uhh!"

"YESS! OH! YES ALEX! I'M CUMMING," Leanne screamed as he fucked her roughly making her cum.

"FUCK! I LOVE YOUR PUSSY!" Alex spurted his semen inside her, he released his hold on her legs and spread them apart slumping down his body to kiss her hard while still continuing his slow deep fuck in her. Leanne felt warm in her belly the sensation was amazing, she felt overwhelmed by the feeling she could not stop saying she loved him when he gave kisses all around her face.

"That was amazing!" she breathed heavily touching his cheeks, she could feel his dick was still inside her.

"You're amazing baby," he grinned, he let his dick out with a wet popping sound and Leanne felt the warm semen splurged out trailing down to her ass.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Alex."

They cuddled together, sighing feeling sated then cleaned up with a shower for round two. And their sex marathon began.

•••