Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne moaned, her pussy was clenching so good.

"A-Alex, who- hmm.. who are you exactly? Oh god!" she squirmed as he slipped his finger inside her pussy.

"Hmm... you're so wet baby...," he groaned, ignoring her burning question.

Leanne closed her eyes in bliss but her mind was burning with so many questions. She tried to get away and pushed his shoulder but the man would not budge one bit.

"Alex... Pl- Please...," she moaned, as he sucked her neck.

"Please what baby?" he asked, his eyes were in a daze.

Leanne kissed him hard, pushing him to the bed straddling him. She could feel his dick underneath her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Yes...," his eyes widened in excitement, staring at her naked body on top of him.

Leanne grabbed his face so he could seriously look at her face but he leaned forward trying to kiss her again.

"Oh my god Alex! Please stop for a moment," she begged trying to look his eyes. He tried to kiss her neck but Leanne dodged his face and pulled away. Instead he sucked on her nipple again wrapping her body towards him tight, she grabbed his face up, he looked to be in a delirious state.

"Alex please let's talk," Leanne was getting irritated.

Alex was intense and insatiable. When he was horny, he really was horny. When he ate, he ate her good. He did not do it halfway. And Leanne kept trying to pull away from his touch, it made him frustrated.

"Stop!" she shouted, her eyes were wide trying to get his attention.

Alex groaned rubbing his hands on his hair and slumped to the bed closing his eyes. "What is it you want to know Leanne?" he groaned in frustration, his voice was tight.

Leanne unstraddled herself from his hip and covered herself with the duvet.

"Who are you Alex?" she whispered nervously, looking at him expectantly.

Alex opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling hard. "My name is Alexander Marcus," he rasped. "I-Im 35... I'm an only son to Pierce Marcus, he owned the Pierce Company Inc... I lost my mother from a young age to a car accident... Her name was Jane...," he gulped. "I uhh- I worked at the Alexander Tech Corp, well not exactly work, I own it," he said sheepishly. "I also own several other business properties, can't really name all of them... My Tech Corp is my baby and... I've been into gadgets since I was a boy, I build it from the ground up 8 years ago... and I managed to build my own home 5 years ago, which is where you are now, I uhh- what else you want to know?"

His eyes looked down then searched her face. "Why you took me here Alex? How are you related to me?"

Alex laughed cynically rubbing his face, it was the question he dreaded the most. He sat up towards the edge of the bed and stared at the floor leaning his elbow on his thigh.

"Because I like you Leanne..."

"That's not enough reason-,"

"I laid my eyes on you for the first time you took my breath away and I can't get you out of my mind ever since."

"And you couldn't even ask me like a normal person instead of kidnapping me?" She stared at his back in disbelief.

"Well, what do you want me to say Leanne? I'm fucking crazy like that, I was obsessed with you for five fucking years! I watched you from a distance almost every day, I saw how you brushed them off Leanne... So no I can't handle that kind of rejection and I- I took you here... because I was desperate I was losing my fucking mind back then!" He stood, he was brushing his hairs exasperatedly facing her. Alex looked like a torn desperate man it broke her heart.

She stared at him in disbelief. Five years? He had known her that long and she never noticed. But what was exactly his purpose to keep her? Leanne got lots of question because it did not make sense how an obsession would lead him to do this, he seemed to be a genuine guy with self-control around her and it proved her right when Martha spoke highly of him. He pleasured her almost every night and what did he get in return?

"So what...? What are you planning to do to me exactly?"

"I wanted your body Leanne... I wanna fuck you so bad! I've had sex with other women but all I see was your face! I was crazy and delusional!" He was panting hard staring at her face. "B-but the first time I saw you here, I couldn't do it... I want to make you feel good, I want you to be addicted to me too... and I don't want to have sex with you until you say it."

Leanne was speechless. She could not believe how crazy and creepy it sounded. This man has a dark side, it should have made her run but she could not help recalling how he took care of her this whole time, his sweet, gentle and caring nature made her transfixed clouding her judgment.

"Help me understand this cause I don't even understand myself... why I'm feeling this towards you," he choked, he was looking at her devastatedly.

Leanne scooted towards the edge of the bed and stood up, she walked slowly towards his body. Her eyes were never leaving his. She touched both her hands on his chest caressing it slowly towards his shoulder and face. She lowered down his face and kissed his lips gently. His eyes closed in contentment, loving her soft touch.

"I'm sorry you had to feel that way, I'm here now Alex... and I start to feel something between us too," she soothed his worry away and hugged his body. "I've never had anyone feel strongly for me... It's hard for me to believe. Please just promise you will never hurt me."

"No.. no baby... I will never hurt you or do anything to you against your will again, I promise," Alex returned the hug, embracing her soft body tightly sniffing her hair. They were both standing naked rubbing each other's back tenderly. "Are you okay with me Leanne?" his voice was muffled in her hair. "Please don't hate me I know what I did was wrong but I just wanna be close to you... You're all I can think about and I want you to be happy here, you're free to go wherever you're pleased, I won't be holding you captive anymore as long as you won't go pass the gate it will notify me and I'll go crazy," he paused. "This room is all yours or if it makes you feel uncomfortable and you need your own space, you can have other room, any you want, as long as you stay here with me please," he pleaded.

Leanne pulled back from the embrace, then kissed his lips gently. "Thank you Alex for caring and understanding... I don't hate you and I want you to be happy too... It breaks my heart when I think of leaving you, I'll stay if you let me..."

Alex was so caught up in his emotion he almost said that he loved her. He kissed her hard on the lips wrapping his arm around her buttocks.

"Now where were we?" she was breathless, then looked down to stare at his semi-hard dick.

Alex moaned then pulled her again for another passionate kiss, his dick instantly rock hard as he lifted her ass and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She squealed when he threw her playfully on the bed.

Alex smirked sexily as he stood by the edge of the bed stroking his massive dick. Leanne licked her lips then crawled on her knees sexily towards him. Her firm boobs were hanging enticingly and her ass perked up so beautifully. The sunshine made her looked so sensual and desirable on his bed he wanted to fuck her so badly.

"Fuck... You're sexy Leanne...," he groaned lustfully.

Leanne licked and kissed his abs trailing kisses down his thigh. She playfully teased her breath on his dick and trailed more kisses around his pubic area to his other thigh.

"You're such a tease baby...," he wrapped his fingers around her hair trying to guide her mouth to his swollen dick. She licked his tip but proceeded to tease him more by kissing his thigh.

Alex groaned then reached forward to spank her ass which made her moaned in pleasure and arched her back more.

"You like that baby?"

"Hmm yes!" Then he reached again to spank her hard, she moaned loud. "Spank me again, please harder!" his dick was dangling against her cheek. He loved how his innocent Leanne was also wild and kinky in bed.

"No you gotta suck me first baby," he moaned, slapping his hard dick against her cheek and aimed the tip on her lips.

Leanne eagerly wrapped her mouth around his head, licking and sucking it gently.

Alex groaned wrapping his hand around her hair again to look at her. He pushed his hip forward and his dick entered her mouth slowly inch by inch, almost his whole dick was inside her, he made it stayed like that for few seconds, then pulled back his hips releasing it.

Leanne eagerly sucked him sloppily, her fingers were playing with his balls.

"Spank me hard, Alex!"

Alex spanked her hard again which made her squeal on his dick, the sensation was amazing. He kept spanking her ass hard and her skin had turned red from his assault. Her saliva was dripping on his duvet, Alex knew he was about to cum soon.

He pushed her body down so she was laying on her stomach. Leanne stroked his dick fast with both her hands while she sucked hard on his dickhead, he reached out towards her ass, then slipped in two fingers inside her pussy.

Leanne moaned loud when Alex started to finger her deep and fast. He kept on spanking her ass with his other hand and kept the other busy pleasuring her wet pussy.

"Hmm.. Y-yes..," she slurped. "Yes Alex...G-go fas-hter!" She sucked him sloppily. "Oh alm-most there!"

"OH MY G-GOD OH!" Leanne screamed of orgasm while his dick was still in her mouth, he spurted his semen to her throat as she stroked him fast. Alex trembled hard he immediately pulled his dick out of her mouth then crouched at the edge of the bed to grab her face. Her mouth was still hanging open with full of his cum inside.

"Swallow baby," he growled. Leanne swallowed his thick cum while still trembling from her orgasm. "Good girl," he slided up his thumb to catch his semen from her chin and pushed it in her mouth which she sucked greedily.

"You taste so good," she whispered in a daze.

Alex kissed her face so overwhelmed with the feeling stroking her hair. He loved when she swallow him, it made him feel good. Alex let her body rest laying on her side then went to his pantry fridge in the bar corner of his room to take out an orange juice. He poured it in a glass then walked to the edge of the bed and urged her to drink.

Alex pulled her to the pillow and hugged her body cuddling together. They licked, kissed, sucked and bit each others body, and squeezed, grabbed, pinched and spanked exploring and memorizing every inch of their skin. Soon after, they got horny again and continued to do the deeds the whole morning. Alex made sure to text Martha of Leanne's whereabout, so that they can pleasure each other without any interuption.

•••

Leanne felt like she was in a dream. She was living in this huge mediterranian mansion, it probably had more than ten rooms excluding the servant quarter on the east side. she would never thought of it in a million year. It had already been almost three weeks since she could roam around freely and still she got lost trying to find her way.

Alex had been truly charming towards her, he was very thoughtful and kind. Leanne was surprised at how intimidating and stern he could be around his staff household but he turned soft and gentle around her. She learned to know some names of the servants and guards around the household. It was eerily strange at how protected and secured some of the area were with advanced gadgets, may it be smart locks, lights, blinds, cameras, but Leanne shrugged it off considering that Alex owned a tech home security company.

"Alex, will you please finish your breakfast..?" Leanne asked softly, irritated when he kept kissing her neck and rubbing his fingers inside her thigh, barely touching his food. The man was insatiable, she thought. Every morning he would purposely leave late for work. They sat in a closed dining room that has a ten seated mahogany table, but Alex would always dragged his chair closer towards her not leaving an inch between them.

A servant named, Linda, walked in and gasped at the sight. She was stucked in the doorway carrying a tea set and Leanne squirmed and tried to push him away but the man would not budge.

"It's okay Linda, just put it there I'll tend to it, thank you!" Leanne said breathlessly blushing in embarassment. Linda set the tray down at the end of table, relieved not having to come closer to her Master unashamedly lusting after Leanne and Linda grinned in gratitude and left the room.

"Alex, I swear to God!"

Alex stopped sucking her skin letting out a popping sound and grinned wide as he looked at her frustrated face.

"Sorry babe... I can't help myself," he smiled sheepishly looking proud of the bite mark. He turned his body towards his food and innocently grabbed a bite of his eggs. Leanne could not believe him, it looked like he was entranced when he was horny, he could not even focus on what was around him.

Leanne rolled her eyes and stood up to tend the tea for them but she felt a loud smack on her butt.

"Alex!" she shrieked.

Alex burst out laughing and got out of his chair when she lunged forward trying to smack him hard. Leanne chased him around the table laughing like a school kids, until they both stopped on either table's side.

"Okay I'm sorry! You're just so damn sexy, you can't blame me Leanne," his hands were up in surrender.

"You're unbelievable!" She shook her head in exasperation and walking swiftly towards the tea set. "Can we agree to not eat each other's face and also spank asses in mixed company?"

"Nobody's here!" He shrugged.

"Linda was!"

"Okay, I'm sorry, I didn't notice" he smirked.

"Sit and eat your breakfast."

"I'd rather eat you," he grumbled then sighed finishing his breakfast. "Can we just go back to bed? I think I might take the day off again," he smiled sheepishly looking at her expectantly.

Leanne sighed, he had been taking days off, and when he would go to work he would come home early and it was not even half the day! His phone was always ringing but he ignored it turning it off or claimed to not hear it when he was busy worshipping her body. They have been spending time alot and Alex had grown attached towards her like crazy. He would never missed touching and grabbing her longer than ten minutes wherever they were, he was unbelievable.

"Alex, I really don't want to disrupt your work, you're late you should get going now...," she said quickly setting his tea beside him.

His face dropped into a frown. Martha was not kidding how moody he was when he did not get something he want and Leanne smiled at how adorable he was. Her heart fluttered wanting to soothe his adorable scowl. She lowered her face to his ear and whispered seductively, "I promise I'll cook you dinner and I'll wear that sexy dress and lingerie you bought me a week ago if you work your ass up and come home by 7 tonight."

Alex eyes widened and his groin twitched at the thought. "Damn it Leanne, now I'm fucking hard...," he groaned pulling her body towards his face. He hugged her tummy and breathed hard. "You can cook dinner for me now and we can just get onto it please," he begged.

Leanne shook her head no grabbing his face, nuzzling her nose on his flicking it playfully. "No watching the cctv today, it will ruin the surprise."

"I swear god gave me the highest fuckin libido in this planet, fuck!" he complained, kissing and sniffing her chest. Leanne laughed in amusement, holding his suit covered shoulder.

He walked out of the massive door towards his SUV with a huge scowl, his driver held open the door trying to hold his laughter... Some servant giggled behind the door when they had just witnessed their Master begging Leanne lustfully and she just smirked waving him off.

•••

Alex was sitting at his desk tapping his foot impatiently. He looked at his watch and it was barely after two minutes since he last checked it. He groaned in frustration tossing his pen away and rubbing his face aggressively.

He blinked his eyes trying to focus on the contract in front of him wondering which clause he had checked. He mentally cursed at the beautiful brunette in his mind that have been bugging and distracting him ever since he stepped foot inside his office.

He wondered what she was doing right now, his eyes shifted towards the sleek monitor screen on his desk, his hands itched to get on it and logged into his mansion security footage. She was probably baking and kneeling down pulling the tray of cookies out of the oven, sticking up her ass... or maybe she was kneeling on the floor working on a her recent large painting showing her cleavage.. Or maybe...

"No... No... No..., snap out of it," he grumbled at how obsessively obsessed he was on his own thoughts. Alex proceeded to focus on his work, one more hour and he would rush out of this damn building to see her. He could not wait to make her squirm and writh underneath him.

•••

Leanne was finished preparing the meal that she cooked for him, all she needed to do was serve. She pulled off her apron and hang it.

"At least, let us serve it for you Ma'am," one of the servant, Gabby, insisted despite Leanne's protest. She was a woman around her mid thirties who had helped and assisted her around the kitchen.

"Gabby, I appreciate it if you call me by my name," Leanne sighed. "I'm not above you, I'm just like you," she stated.

Gabby smiled sheepishly, "Sorry Leanne, you're Master's girlfriend and I'll be in trouble if he knows I call you by your name."

"He didn't set that rule on me Gabby, you're just trained to address that to everyone."

"Sorry," she apologized sheepishly. "I still can't believe that you're with him, all this time I thought he was gay," Gabby said in embarassment.

Leanne burst out in laughter, "What makes you say that?" Alex into a man? No way, he loved eating pussy too much.

"Well, he never brings any women here, it's a first, how did you guys meet?"

Leanne winced at thought that she had been living in this mansion under their nose this whole time.

"At the restaurant I worked at," she lied smiling sheepishly. "Oh I should get ready now! Please tell Peter to take the rest of the day off cause I already cooked and well... all of you should... If you know what I mean," she smiled in wide eyes, embarassed at her own plan.

"Enjoy your date!" Gabby grinned knowingly at Leanne and winked at her as she quickly exited the kitchen. Her Master had specifically instructed each and every one in the household to assist and follow whatever Leanne's needs. Her words were their command and Gabby laughed because that was the first time she asked for something.

Leanne ran up the stairs to their bedroom to get ready. Tonight, she wanted to make him feel special because she was grateful for all the support, love and care that he had given her. Love? Leanne smiled at her own thought, she knew he loved her body beyond her imagination but did he truly loved her for who she was?

For the past weeks, Leanne had felt an intense feelings towards him and realised she was head over heels in love with this man. It was hard enough to not say it whenever she was overwhelmed with emotions or stared at him lovingly, he was too good to be true. The thought made her nervous, either way she was grateful for all the things that he had done for her and if he did not share the same feelings, it would definitely crushed her but she would accept it openly if it made him happy.

He would run a mile taking her heart or she would leave her heart here with him, she would accept the risk.

•••

Alex was restless in the car he could feel all kinds of emotion all over his body. He was burning, eager, longing, impatient, crazy, thirsty, irritated, anxious and fucking horny. As soon as the SUV entered the gate to his mansion, he rushed out of the car scowling at Andrew for driving too slow and Alex could hear him laugh in the car.