Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne arched her back and laid her hands on his ankle focused on moving her hips. He grabbed her hips and pushed her back and forth fast and hard, their movement became frantic. Her pussy and his dick violently thrust each other.

"Feels so good! I love it!"

"I love your pussy baby...," he moaned.

"Oh god Alex! I'm almost there"

"Yes baby! Cum for me!"

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Alex! OH GOD!!" Leanne shrieked as she cummed fiercely.

"FUCK BABY! I'M CUMMING!" He roared, his sperm squirted on his exposed stomach and shirt explosively. "Fuck...," he groaned holding her shaking body and pulling her towards his chest.

Alex kissed her hard exploring her mouth with his tongue, her body was still trembling from her orgasm. He held her still, hugging her body as she tried to recover from it. As she breathe normally, Alex laid her down on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt pulling it off of him. He wiped his semen off his stomach with it then threw his shirt on the floor. He proceeded to take off the rest of his pants from his ankle.

Alex went back towards Leanne fully naked and pulled her towards his chest hugging her tightly.

"Thank you for coming tonight...," Leanne whispered.

"My pleasure babe...," Alex whispered back kissing her forehead.

"And thank you for the gifts, it means alot to me Alex."

Alex smiled in content, "You deserve it Leanne, you can ask for anything I'll give it to you," he murmured.

Leanne was rubbing his nipple with her thumb and thought hard about what he said. She lifted up her head to face him eventhough she could not see him.

"Can I see you...?" She whispered.

"Babe-"

"I want to see your face Alex...," she whispered softly.

Alex sighed rubbing his face, unsure of what to say to her. Truthfully, he was scared. He was scared if she would ever found out the truth of the relation between them. If she ever saw him without her blindfold, that was the least of his concern, cause he doubted she would ever recognize him. He was scared she would look him in the eyes and she would see through his soul that he had an immensely deep feelings towards her. Would she returned the feelings? Would she love the person who held her captive? He did not know what was exactly his plan with her until now. He was clueless where this would go. His only concern was to protect her from his father and from learning the truth about their past.

"Please Alex... you've been nothing but gentle towards me," she said caressing his cheek. "I know you will never hurt me, you are a good person and I can see that... despite the reason you took me here. "

Alex winced when she mentioned the kidnapping and guilt tugged his heart. He pulled her chin up and kissed her gently.

"I'm sorry about that Leanne...," he apologized, she could hear the sincerity in his voice. "If you ever learn the truth of why I took you here, you will hate me forever and I can't-," he choked.

She could hear the emotion in his voice, he was holding back tears. She could feel his chest shook underneath her.

"I can't lose you...," he whispered in a low voice, she could barely hear it.

Leanne sat up and leaned her forehead towards his. "Please don't cry, I will never hate you Alex," she whispered stroking his tear stained cheeks. "You saved me."

Alex remained silent and cursed mentally at how much he loved this woman. He might not know much about her other than little things she told Martha and he planned to discover everything she was for the rest of his life. He brought her face towards him and he kissed her hard before pulling away from her. Leanne whimpered feeling cold instantly.

She thought he was going to leave and walk out but he surprised her when he switched on the lamp on the bedside table casting a warm lights around the bed.

Leanne panted nervously when she saw him sitting at the edge of the bed. His lean muscled back were covered in different tattoos facing her. The lights illuminated his tanned skin and his short brown hair beautifully. She could see a glimpse of his hanging face from the wardrobe mirror infront of him. His huge body was arched and slumped forward, elbow on his thighs.

"Alex...?" She called nervously. She could tell he was tense.

Leanne sat up straight on the bed and tentatively reached out her hand on his broad shoulder. The moment she touched him, he relaxed instantly and slowly turned around to face her.

She gasped.

He was breath-takingly handsome. His intense brown eyes widened and stared right through her big blue eyes. His eyebrow was thick and bushy which framed his eyes perfectly. He got a strong jawline with a neat kempt stubbles. His nose was straight and pointed. She noticed a moon shaped white scar that trailed along his cheekbone towards his forehead.

Leanne stared at his full pink lips longingly, those lips were just like she imagined when he kissed her countless times, it had pleasured her body beyond expectations. Her eyes lowered down towards his right chest covered in different tattoos extendedly towards his right arm. At first glance, he would look dangerous and intimidating to her. Her eyes trailed down to his well-defined abs until his pubic hair.

She gasped in shock when she realised he was totally naked and he saw his massive hard on laying on his thigh which made her instantly hot and bothered. Leanne drooled and looked up towards his eyes. Their eyes locked and she could not make out his expression as she was overcame with anxiety.

Leanne was nervous and panicky, she felt like she was meeting him for the first time despite their animalistic oral activity back then. She was suddenly breathless.

Alex was aware of her sudden hyperventilation he dashed forward and touched her face.

"Leanne are you okay?" he asked in concern. "Shh it's okay, it's just me..., I'm not going to hurt you," he caressed her cheeks kissing the side of her lips lightly. She immediately calmed down at the sound of his soothing voice.

"Ha-Have we met before...?" She stuttered uneasily, she could not believe this gorgeous man took notice in her.

"Yes," he nodded.

"How? When?" Her lips were hanging in question.

"At the restaurant you served at," he lied solemnly, staring at her big blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, I don't recognize you Alex...," Leanne muttered, while trying to remember if he was anyone familiar. She could not believe she did not took notice of this handsome man. "I barely look at anyone's faces thats probably why I don't remember you.. plus I don't really like being a waitress...," she shrugged, keeping her head down, she found it hard to keep an eye contact with him in front of her, he made her feel self-conscious.

Alex smiled assuredly, and grasped her hand pulling her towards him. Leanne was engulfed in his warm thick arms, he hugged her to his chest and she immediately felt safe and secure in his embrace. He was being sweet and gentle again.

"Are you okay with me?" he asked.

"Yes, I feel like I'm meeting you for the first time Alex. Y-youre good looking... It's just you're making me nervous," she stuttered.

Alex chuckled and she smiled as his hard chest rumbled next to her cheek. She could smell his manly cologne and it aroused her. Leanne touched his tattooed chest trailing her fingers through the detail and she kissed them lightly. She slowly licked his skin after staring at it intensely. Alex made a growling sound which surprised her and they locked eyes again, Alex fingers automatically rubbed her beautiful eyes and brow.

She could see his hungry eyes staring at her face...

"My god, you're beautiful Leanne," Alex said in a husky voice. He grabbed her head pulled her to him and kissed her hungrily. They both moaned exploring each other's mouth. Their hands wildly roamed around each other's body. "You're making me crazy," he growled as he squeezed her breast while kissing and biting her neck.

Alex laid her down on the bed, tasting every inch of her skin. He pulled down the neckline of night gown from her chest revealing her beautiful firm boobs, they looked amazingly soft under the warm glow of the lights. Her pink nipples were protruding demanding to be sucked and he licked and sucked them hungrily.

Leanne arched her back wrapping her legs around his waist, she could feel his dick poking her bare pussy and they both moaned hard. Alex moved his hip sliding his dick slowly up and down on her wet clit.

"I want you Alex...," she moaned. "Please..."

Alex groaned, he felt weak when she begged. His dick twitched with anticipation at the thought of fucking her but he wanted her first to be special, he did not want her to regret having it in this tiny room while she thought that she was being held captive. He wanted to set things right.

"You're not ready babe...," he whispered hoarsely.

"Please...," Leanne begged. "Just make me feel good again Alex, please."

She was so sexy when she begged, he thought. His primal urge eager and hungry to taste her sweet pussy again.

Alex crouched down and lifted her night gown to her waist. He parted her thigh and lifted her ankle so her pussy and ass were hanging from the bed. Alex devoured her pussy licking and sucking like his life depended on it.

Leanne moaned loud, she stared at his head between her legs for the first time it made her hornier than ever. This man was huge between her legs, his strong big hands holding her legs tight as he ate her pussy, turned her on like crazy at how sexy her view was.

"Oh my god, Alex!"

Alex pulled out his tongue and licked from the top of her pussy trailing it down to her ass.

"Oh my god, that feels good!" She moaned, she looked at his face greedily eating her out and she could see her juices around his cheeks. He loved eating her.

As he parted and lifted her legs higher to her side chest, Alex shook his head fast, his mouth and cheeks lapping on her pussy furiously.

"Right there! Don't stop!" She was close.

"OH!"

"YES! YES! YES!" Leanne bucked her hips trying to get away from him as she was close to orgasm but he held her legs tight to his face sucking her juice. She squirmed thrashing on the bed turning and pushing his head away from her pussy as she felt the rush of orgasm overcame her shaking body.

Leanne was panting heavily as she laid rested on the bed, his hands were now massaging her breast as he continued licking her pussy gently. He stood on his knees on the bed and stroked his dick. He put the head of his dick on her entrance and he slided it gently along the clit. She watched intently at what he was doing. She felt the big tip poked deliciously at her hole but he teased by keep sliding it up her clit. His dick looked monstrous with veins popping out of it on her tiny clean shaven pink pussy. Alex gently spit out his saliva aiming the drool on his dickhead. His hand still wrapped around his shaft aiming it up and down her pussy slowly.

His hungry eyes locked with hers for a brief moment before closing, moaning in ecstasy.

Then suddenly, she felt him rubbed his dickhead furiously hard on her pussy. Leanne gasped at the feeling. They both moaned hard at the sensation, locking eyes with each other. He looked so big and dangerous infront of her, she could see sweat forming around his sexy abs.

"Fuck...," he growled.

Leanne shrieked at the feeling it did not take long for her to feel the built up sensation inside her. She was going to cum again.

Alex pressed his other hand on top of her pubic bone locking her hip to the bed and flicked his thumb hard on her clit while he roughly rubbed his dick on her pussy fast. The wet rubbing sound was erotically arousing.

"Alex!" Leanne tried to push his hand, she felt her orgasm was going to hit her hard this time.

"Fuck baby, I'm cumming!"

"Oh my god! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" She furiously tried to get away, as her orgasm washed over her, she could not control but felt a massive amount of liquid squirting out of her pussy towards his hand and chest.

"OH MY GOD!!" Her body felt overwhelmed at the powerful burst of liquid out of her, she was violently shaking on the bed.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Alex ejaculated and squirted his warm cum hard on her pussy while still rubbing his dickhead furiously. Leanne was still shaking uncontrollably on the bed.

They were both panting and sweating heavily. Alex groaned and slumped towards her body still trying to recover from the after effect. His hand was wet next to her head, his chest was damp from her squirt, her pussy felt like it had been soaked with cold water, their skin was slick with sweat and her pussy was throbbing hard.

Alex stared at her sated face and her pale skin had turned to a delicious pink. He grinned sexily looking at her shocked face.

"What just happened?!" she shrieked worrily, still breathless, realising that she had pee herself during climax.

"You just squirted babe," he laughed at her innocent question.

"What? Why? Is that normal?!"

Alex kissed her lips hard, she could taste the salty juice from his lips.

"Perfectly normal. You're a squirter Leanne, it's sexy," he said in a husky voice.

"Are you not disgusted?" She asked, horrified.

"I fuckin love it, you should squirt more, I might want to drink it next time," he teased and kissing her neck.

Leanne laughed and hid her face in his shoulder embarassed at what just happened. Alex smooched her cheeks and neck earning him a hearty giggle from her. Exhaustion washed over their sated body and it was uncomfortable for them to lay on the soaked bed, so Alex helped and carried Leanne to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

•••

Alex and Leanne cleaned each other up under the shower. They were both smiling giddily while washing each other up, he could tell she was abit shy and embarassed whenever he stared at her, she would look away. He did not expect his face reveal turned out so well. He discovered she was a squirter just by a foreplay and Alex did not know what to expect if he was fucking her for real. She was incredibly responsive, he never had a woman cummed so hard during foreplay or oral sex. Maybe she was really that sensitive?

Alex left her in the shower as he dried himself wearing his boxer and pants back. He grabbed another clean towel choosing the biggest size from the wardrobe and went back to the bathroom. He could see her silhouette behind the glass door naked.

She was breathtaking, it stopped him briefly by the door appreciating his sight.

She turned the shower off and gracefully walked to the opening, there she was in her naked glory, looking so desireable from head to toe. He could not help lusting her again feeling a twitch on his dick.

Leanne smiled, embarassed he had been watching from the door. Alex pulled out his hand for her to grab on, she carefully walked out of the shower area and he wrapped the large thick towel around her shoulder, it went down until her knee.

"Thank you," she smiled and he gave her a peck on her lips.

Alex lightly tapped the towel on her body and pulled her to his warm chest squeezing her tight as he could feel she was shaking from the cold. He walked with her out of the bathroom then he sat on the edge of the bed pulling her onto his lap. He gently dried her hair, kissing her face throughout and she sighed in contentment laying her head on his shoulder.

She was so small inside his arms he felt like he was the giant and she was the midget. Alex continued massaging her scalp lightly and surprised when he could hear her steady breathing. Leanne was sleeping peacefully on his shoulder and it warmed his heart so good. She was clearly exhausted.

Alex tightened her towel around her, he gently lifted her up and carried her in his arms. She felt so light and delicate. He walked towards the door, pulled out his hand under her ankle for his thumb print and the door unlocked itself. He walked out of the room, carrying her soft body throughout the dim hallways and stairs of his mansion. It was past three in the morning and Alex was glad none of his staff were lurking around the hallway as he was currently shirtless holding an unknown woman in towel.

He reached his massive bedroom door, unlocked it with his code and walked in slowly inside his dark bedroom. Alex gently laid her on his king-sized bed, taking off her towel and pulled the duvet on top of her. She slept like a baby not waking up when he made a silent fuss around her, he smiled amused at how adorable she was.

He quietly took his pants and boxer off of him again he would always sleep naked. He slipped inside the cover and spooned her comfortably hearing her moan softly and Alex sighed in contentment. He never brought a woman inside his mansion let alone his bed. But Leanne was special to him, this was where she belong, beside him.

•••

Leanne woke up feeling dazed, she thought she was having a dream as she watched the sun shone brightly on her. Her eyes focused on what was in front of her and she took in the bright large windows with white sheer curtain hanging from the ceiling. Her bed strangely felt plushier than before and she felt like she was floating. She looked downwards, and her heart skipped a beat, finding a masculine tattooed arm draped around her waist tightly.

Alex. She thought.

She could feel his warm naked body behind her. She lifted her head and turned around slightly to see him sleeping peacefully. She could clearly see his face under the bright sunlight, she realised he got some freckles at the bridge of his nose. His eyelash was thick and long and his scar was the most prominent feature on his face, she wondered what had happened to cause that.

Her finger instinctively traced along the raised scar on his cheek and she gasped when his brown eyes opened.

•••

Alex woke up in a dreamlike state speechless at the view in front of him. His beautiful Leanne looked so angelic with sunshine through his white curtain behind her. Her hair appeared golden instead of brown and he was totally mesmerised, she was glowing with this pure radiance. Her big blue eyes staring innocently at his face and it made his heart skipped a beat.

"Good morning Alex," her soft voice was like music to his ears.

Alex smiled warmly and lifted his head closely to hers. "Good morning beautiful," he whispered next to her lips then gave her a soft kiss. "How are you feeling?" he asked staring at her flustered face, caressing her soft skin.

"I feel... confused. How did I get here?" she said while looking around the room. Her eyes were abit puffy after sleep and he found it cute and adorable.

"You fell asleep last night, I carry you to my room Leanne," Alex smirked, his elbow was supporting his head and his other hand teasingly rubbed her tummy underneath her breasts.

"Oh," she widened her eyes trying to look around the room avoiding his gaze. "Your room is massive and... nice," she stated definitely impressed. Leanne felt anxious and looked down, realizing her breasts were exposed and pulled the cover up her chest.

Alex smiled in amusement. "Should not cover a pretty sight," he said huskily and gently pulled the duvet away from her breasts and staring at them hungrily.

Leanne gasped, staring at his face full of desire. She got fired up instantly at how he looked at her. She would never get used to this feeling. They stared at each other's hungry face waiting for who would make the first move.

"Fuck it!" He groaned then lunged forward to grab her face and kissed her passionately. Leanne moaned hard and returned the kiss with the same force wrapping her arms around his shoulder.

"Wait... Wait... Wait," Leanne pulled away from the kiss out of breath. "Why am I here Alex?" She asked breathlessly while Alex continued kissing and sucking her throat. His hands roamed around and squeezed her breasts hard.

"Hmm..," he replied, sucking her pink nipples eagerly.