Kidnapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he shut the doorknob, he leaned the back of his head on the door. He knew what he did was wrong, as soon as he knew that one of the Speitzer's family was alive 5 years ago, he searched and followed her every move. She was the only family member that survived the fire, yet his father knew otherwise. As far as his father knew, Alex's hired men murdered Reno Speitzer and his family in cold blood, setting up arson in their apartment per his father's order. This was typical when his father was crossed, betrayal to him would lead to their death.

Alex knew Leanne had nothing to do with what her father did for a living. She was too innocent, he knew she was struggling with working few jobs at a time. As soon as he met her in person few years ago, he could not forget her beautiful face. Her face was angelic, big blue eyes, small nose and full pink lips.

She barely looked at his gaze when she served him his food and he realised that was how she was to every customer she served. Yet, she did not notice how men watched her every move with hungry eyes in that small cafe. Thus, he got attached, he wanted this woman for himself...

Few years he followed her move, he stalked her like a creep gathering information about her. He found it attractive of how unaware she was of her surrounding when he watched her walk home after every one of her night shifts, it was like she was in her own world enjoying her solitude. She would disregard any men approaching her and just walked away. More than one occasion, random strangers would follow her suspiciously but Alex or his hired men would stop them before they could reach her in time. Alex were her guardian in the shadow. He would always have his guards to watch her from afar to keep her safe in case he was not around. Five of his men were loyal to a fault and they understood she was important to him.

Alex got a word around his hired men at the mentioning of Speitzer family on his father's recent illegal dealings and it made his blood turned cold. Did he know that she was alive? He knew how evil his father could be, he doubted he would left Reno's daughter alone if he knew she was alive. Alex had suffered the abuse in the hands of his father ever since he was a child, he knew he would be in trouble if his father found out he had lied and misled information to save his hired men from his father's wrath for not finishing the job.

That was when he made up the hasty decision on the same night to kidnap her and held her captive in his own home until she was out of his father's radar. On top of that, he could not help but take her sexually for his own pleasure. His mansion were large and his father never roamed around whenever he came over, his sole purpose was to discuss business dealings in his study everytime. Alex never done this before but for some reason he was very protective of Leanne even though he had only knew her from afar. There was something about her that drew him close, probably her innocence and oblivion towards her surrounding.

Alex stride along the dim hallway, it was past midnight, this floor was off limit to anyone of his household except Martha. The area to her room can only be entered with a secret code. She was the one he trusted the most, she was like a mother to him and he depended on her to care for Leanne's needs and made her feel welcomed and at ease.

It took him few minutes to get back to his room passing long hallways and stairs. Alex took off his clothes and showered in his massive bathroom. Everything around him screamed luxury, he owned several businesses and properties to cover up his illegal business under his father. Honestly, he hated his father from a young age, he was cold and evil truly never cared about him and cared about himself only. He wanted to be good but he felt trapped in this lifestyle and he had no choice but to follow his father's footstep.

Leanne made him feel better eversince he saw her, it was like she was his light. Whenever he pictured her, he dreamed of everything good and normal that life could offer him she kept his sanity in check.

Alex stepped out of the shower and dried himself, he walked around his room naked towards his bed and shut the lights off with the remote. He switched on the built in screen monitor on his bedside table and the layout of his mansion popped up. He tapped on the third floor selection on the west wing and clicked on Leanne's room, there she was sleeping on the bed on his live screen monitor.

Alex smiled as he watched her sleep like a creep, somehow he felt peaceful. Every corner of his house got a secret camera placed on an object. She did not know that there was a tiny camera placed inside the clock on her wall. He could see her chest slowly rise and fall and soon after, he dozed off to sleep.

•••

Leanne woke up with a smile on her face, her body felt like it was levitating in the room as a result from her sexual encounter last night. She looked around her room and looked at her body, she was naked laying on a different angle on the bed. Her blindfold was dangling on her hair. The blanket were on the floor along with her pillows, guessed that the man loved having the bed empty so he could only have her body there.

The clock showed it was past seven in the morning eventhough there was no window in the room to tell her that but she knew Martha would come and barge in carrying her breakfast soon, it would be awkward if she found her in this position.

She learned his name was Alex. He was gentle and sweet towards her, she could not help but smile again. She remembered cuddling him until she fell asleep while he kept kissing her face and stroking her hair. She felt really special and it warmed her heart. Leanne may not know how his face looked like in person but his body was incredibly well built, it was not what she expected of him.

It has been two weeks she was held captive and her body was sustained physically and sexually good. Her mind began to conflict again at how she should not be happy at her current circumstance, Leanne sighed in content anyways. Before this she would have at least two hours of sleep every night and rushed herself to work all day and almost all night but now whenever she woke up, she felt rested and at peace. Her mind would only worry on what might happen next, Alex would eventually be bored and threw her out for sure... Or maybe he would get rid of her? Was he capable of doing that?

The thought upset her instantly, she was starting to develop feelings towards him eventhough she had never seen his face, but he pleasured her like she was the most delicate person and Leanne loved the feeling. He was gentle and passionate but also rough and thoughtful, she was glad her first time on oral sex was pleasant with him.

Leanne bounced off the bed and walked towards her bathroom to get a shower. She cleaned the mess in her room and waited for Martha to come in.

•••

Alex tightened the cuff of his white button up shirt and pulled the suit around him. Today was going to be a busy day handling his properties and his millions of dollar security tech company that he built from a ground up and also discreet business dealings he had with his father in the dark.

Eversince Leanne's arrival, he dreaded his mornings to leave the house and wished he could spent the day with her, but he knew she needed her space. She might be overwhelmed with everything that had happened to her. Alex watched the monitor for a minute, she was walking back and forth slowly and slumped herself into the bed looking at the ceiling.

Alex grinned wondering what she was thinking, tapping the screen off. He closed his eyes and sighed dreadfully before walking out of his room heading down the stairs towards the large foyer and opened heavy door. He walked out smelling the fresh air looking at the vast green acres of land surrounded his mansion and guilt tore his heart as he thought about Leanne.

•••

"I have something for you!" Martha beamed happily, as she barged in the room carrying a large box inside.

Leanne abruptly stood up from the bed eyeing what was on her hand.

"What is it?" Her eyes immediately caught a bouquet of flowers on top of the box and she gasped at how beautiful it was.

"Oh, it's a gift from him!" Martha grinned, placing them on the bed. "He called me this morning and told me to wait by the door because a package would arrive for you."

"Oh my god, these are beautiful," Leanne gasped as she held the bouquet in her hands. It consisted of soft pink peonies and white roses with baby's breath around it, it took her breath away. "I've never had anyone gave me flowers before...," she smiled dreamily while smelling them.

"Oh dear, he must really like you! He's been smiling alot lately instead of his moody self."

Leanne noticed a small envelope inside the flowers, pretty well hidden and she took it out. She lifted the envelope apart and pulled out the small card.

I can't make it tonight...

I hope you like the gifts. :)

A.

Leanne smiled reading the card and pulled it to her chest. She had butterflies just thinking about him, it made her craved his touch so badly.

Martha was struggling to peel off the thick tape around the large box, it seemed like she was the one giddy to know what was inside. Leanne laughed helping the poor woman.

"You don't know how hard it is to hide away from anyone while carrying this to your room. Oh dear, the staffs can be very nosy," she complained, squinting her nose. They managed to pull off the tape and Martha stood back allowing Leanne to open the lid. She stood watching her happily, holding her hands together.

Leanne lifted the lid and her eyes lit up. Inside were few books that she could never own or had the time to read before she got kidnapped. There were also writing supplies with an empty notebook. She gasped when she saw art supplies, tubs of paint colors, small canvases and art pads.

Suddenly, she was overwhelmed with emotion, tears started to pool in her eyes. These are the stuff that she could never afford after her family died. All she ever spent was on her rent and her basic needs. Martha noticed the silent tears trailing down her cheeks.

"Oh my dear, come here...," the woman pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back. For some reason, Leanne sobbed and cried harder on Martha's shoulder, she missed her mother and Martha resembled her so much as she tried to calm her down. Leanne pulled away gently and Martha wiped her tears away.

"Why are you crying my dear?" Martha asked.

"It's nothing Martha, I just missed my family."

"Oh dear... I will talk to him about this, you need to see your family too."

"No... No... It's not like that, I don't have my family anymore, they passed away..., it's just you caught me off guard when you hugged me, it reminds me of my mother," Leanne said grabbing the woman's arm.

"Dear, you can talk to me about anything whenever I'm here... You are a strong brave young girl," Martha smiled warmly touching her face.

Leanne nodded her head with a grateful smile.

"Now, unpack your gifts so I can get rid of the box, I need to get you your lunch you must be starving dear... The chef is making your favourite, spaghetti!" She beamed happily while walking towards the door.

Leanne laughed heartily wondering where the woman got the energy and smiled delightfully as she scrutinized every item.

•••

Alex stared and listened at the exchange between Leanne and Martha on his phone screen. Her happy and sad moments tugged his heart, he could clearly see her face genuinely happy at the little things he gave her. He got butterflies in his tummy and his heart warmed up like crazy...

Realisation finally hit him that he was in love with her... This was not just the feeling of lust and obsession in order to satisfy himself, he wanted to make her happy because he truly loved her. He could picture Leanne next to him happily looking at his face and he felt disheartened if she would ever learned the truth, such information would crushed her. His family was the reason she lost hers.

He switched his phone off and threw it on the seat next to him and banged the back of his head on the head rest slumping his body into the seat. His driver looked at him through the front view mirror and looked away when Alex noticed. He stared at the window which was a blurr of buildings, he had been visiting different sites this morning and currently heading towards the family owned restaurant to meet his father for lunch. He dreaded this meeting wishing he would just crawl back to bed and made love to Leanne until their hearts content.

'Hang in there baby...'

•••

It was past midnight, Alex strolled around the warehouse his father owned with Tyler and Andrew tailing behind him. Tyler was his wing man and Andrew was his driver. They were highly trained in various types of weapons and martial arts. And Alex considered them very loyal to a fault He would always bring them, in case his father got sinister plans involving him.

They entered a discreet passage in the warehouse that leads to an underground bunker. As soon as they entered, they were welcomed with the smell of cigarettes and boozes. Alex passed by different partitions of the bunker, his fathers men were eyeing him cautiously as they sorted out different types of illegal substances.

At the end of the bunker was a big room where his father would always held a meeting that could fit up to twelve people. He could sense that his father was fuming, slamming the table holding his gun while shouting profanities at one of his worker.

He hated this part of his life.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked steadily, even though his heart beat fast. This situation was just a time bomb about to go off any second.

"This motherfucker was a fucking snitch, why don't you tell us what the fuck you told the police few hours ago?"

The man was trembling hard.

"You're new right? Who brought you in?" his father questioned him close to his face. "You think I don't know what you told the police? Answer me!" His father was furious as he slapped the man's face hard across his face with the butt of his gun.

The law would never win against his father. He had his inside men crawling through every loophole, infiltrating the justice system covering his crime. That was why the man got released shortly after gave in to confession of their drug dealing organization.

The man sobbed profusely and kept quiet, Alex could tell he was begging him with his eyes to help him.

Alex fist clenched hard, he felt like pulling his gun out and shoot his father at the back of his head, putting an end to all of this.

"I-I-m s-sorry-," the man stammered, his father snapped around and shot him in the head. Alex closed his eyes the second his bloody brain was splattered across the wall. He could feel droplets of blood fell onto his cheek.

His father sneered evilly, "What a waste." Spatters of blood were on his hand and cheek, his father was a sick twisted man.

Alex wiped his face with his cuff placidly looking at the dead body on the floor. This man was barely at his 20s, who had no family or any relationship to the outside world. His father would take those who were a ghost so if they were gone, nobody would look for them. Throughout his childhood, he could not forget every single detail of countless murder his father had committed, yet their body were never discovered because Alex and his men made sure they were buried at the most discreet places.

"I want a fucking sweep clean!" His father thundered. "Break the code of silence or you end up like him," he eyed every one of his men in the room intimidatingly. Alex had this strong urge to punch his stupid proud face.

•••

Alex did not come to her room for more than a week now, Leanne did not know whether to feel happy that he stayed away or disappointed because she missed his touch so badly. Every night she waited expectantly by the bed imagining his knock.

She had asked Martha about him, but the woman shrugged at her question and told her that her Master were rarely home these past few days. He would either come late at nights or none at all. Leanne had a feeling that he was probably bored hence he avoided her.

As she lay on her bed in full darkness, she unmistakably heard the door open and shut silently. Her eyes widened still surprised whether she had imagined it or not. Why would Martha come at midnight to see her? Maybe she forgot something?

She gasped when she felt the bed dipped and a warm hand touched her bare shoulder. She tried to sit up and scooted away from the person in panic.

"Shh... It's me Leanne...," his voice whispered.

"Alex?" Leanne gasped in surprise and turned around to face him. She could not make out his face as the room was covered in darkness except for the bright neon clock. "Where have you been?" she whispered.

"I've been busy with work..," he replied. Alex wrapped his hands around her body and pulled her towards his chest. He sniffed her hair and sighed in content as she returned his hug laying her head on his chest. "I've missed you so much," he whispered in her hair.

Leanne pulled her head up and faced him. "I've missed you too Alex...," she whispered and leaned in to kiss his lips which he returned eagerly. Alex grabbed her face as they kissed passionately, he continued to kiss Leanne's neck and face trailing it to her eyes.. There were no blindfold this time.

•••

Alex missed her so much, throughout the whole week all he could think about was her. He could not rest well enough without getting calls continuously from his his men informing him of issues that had been happening around recently on different site locations. He would came home past midnight feeling exhausted and woked up by incoming calls, and the cycle began.

Tonight, he managed to settle everything especially the shipment issues he had been dealing with his products and he came home almost at one in the morning. The incident with his father happened a week ago and he had avoided him ever since. His men have been taking care of his mess and Alex could not help but tagged along to help them. He could tell they were more tolerant of Alex than his father.

He felt relieved from his stress and his hands itched to feel her body, he decidedly wandered through the hallway straight to her room entering quietly not caring about the knocking.

Her room was dark when he entered, he took off his shoes and untucked his button up shirt from his pants, slipping gently into her bed. His heart did a somersault when he could feel her skin again. He calmed her when she gasped in shock of his surprise visit.

Leanne eagerly kissed him which he returned desperately, her soft body felt heavenly against his. Her hands were exploring his body, he could tell she was getting horny moaning while kissing him hard. His dick hardened instantly despite his physical exhaustion.

Alex could tell she was dressed in her night gown, his hands slipped inside her thigh and pulled down her panty taking it off her legs. He felt her hand fumbling around his belt and zipper pants, he helped her opening them and she successfully pulled his pants and boxer down to his knee. He slipped and rubbed his middle finger on her pussy and groaned at how wet she was.

Alex lifted her body on top of him, and positioned her pussy on his dick that lays hard on his stomach. Her juice were dripping wet lubing his dick, he could not help but grabbed both her hips and grinded hers on his. The feeling of her pussy sliding wetly on his dick was amazing.

They both moaned sliding each other's pussy and dick together. Their moans of passionate kisses with squishy wetness of their genitals were loud in the room.

"Make me cum Alex, please," she begged out of breath.

"Yes baby, I wanna make you cum...," Alex moaned, he sucked and bit her neck making her squeal.