Kidnapped and Seduced Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoë surrenders herself.
2.9k words
4.21
5.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far away I feel how strong arms lift me up.

I slowly open my eyes and everything immediately comes back to me like a movie playing before my eyes. I feel myself being carried somewhere.

I realize that the man has not yet realized that I have woken up. For a moment I think of an escape attempt, but then suddenly I think of the fact that my arms and legs are still attached.

As soon as the opportunity arises and the man releases me, I will try to escape.

I cling to this thought frantically, it gives me a glimmer of hope.

I feel his body heat warm my numb body.

Oddly enough, this makes me feel calmer again.

The man carries me to what looks like a shed. I try to find out exactly where we are, but I don't see anything recognizable. Besides, it's dark.

My God! No one will ever find me here I realize.

And in a blind panic I try to free myself from the man's arms.

But he was probably already prepared for this because he deftly controls my body with his arms. The only thing I can say is: "hmmmpf"

He opens the half-open door with his foot.

When we're inside, he sets me down and pushes me roughly onto a chair in the middle of the room. I look around anxiously.

The man immediately grabs my wrists and fastens them to the chair.

Then he unties my legs.

I immediately start kicking around again, but the man grabs my ankles roughly.

but because of my kicking he can't get my ankles attached to the chair.

Apparently he's fed up because he looks at me furiously and turns around with a jerk.

I watch him walk to a table at the back of the room.

I hadn't even noticed that because of all the consternation.

It looks like he is grabbing something from the table.

Then suddenly I see what it is and it's like my heart stops.

"Oh god a pair of scissors" it goes through me anxiously.

I look at him imploringly, all I can do and utter a protesting "mmm".

He approaches me menacingly.

I try in vain to free myself and kick him, hoping to hit him.

He comes halfway next to me so my feet can't touch him. I feel his eyes all over my body and I feel almost naked and small under his gaze.

I look down for a moment and realize what I must look like.

My skirt is rolled up to my thighs, my blouse is half open revealing my bustier, my make-up is smeared and my long hair is falling wildly over my face.

The man takes another step closer until he's close to me and grabs me roughly by the throat. I don't dare move anymore.

His hands reach behind my head to untie the blindfold. Immediately I want to open my mouth but the words stick in my throat as he

lightly presses the scissors in his hand against my throat without really hurting me.

It also seems like he's not after that but rather has a huge interest in my body

He cleverly seizes the opportunity and pushes his tongue into my open mouth.

His tongue touches mine, challenging me. I can't suppress a moan and can't help but play along with his tongue.

As soon as he notices this he breaks the kiss and looks at me triumphantly.

I hate myself and return his look with an angry one on my part.

This man knows what he's doing, he knows how to control me and keep me in his power.

I'm afraid I can't resist it anymore.

I look down in embarrassment but he pushes my head back up with his hand under my chin so I can't help but look at him.

"You're wet, aren't you slut?" he asks me

He looks at me for a moment, then he let go of my chin. He moves away from me and comes up behind me. His hand slides gently down my neck over my lace bustier.

He touches my hard nipples poking through the fabric and gives them a squeeze, a little softer now. It's like an electric shock sends a signal to my pussy that immediately gets even wetter. It makes me moan.

He leans forward slightly. His mouth near my ear.

"Horny slut" he whispers

I know he's right. I am. It's hidden deep inside me and I'm afraid to release the slut in me. I'm ashamed of it.

His hands now find their way down my body and stop at my panties.

I have an irrepressible urge to push my hips up against his hand.

His fingers caressed slowly over my already soaking lace panties, following the contours of my pussy lips.

I can barely suppress a moan.

The idea of ​​you watching me from a distance while I'm groped by a complete stranger only excites me even more.

I can't think straight anymore just feel and hope for more.

The man continues to tease me by putting pressure on my pussy and I feel myself getting more and more impatient.

But do I want this? Can I do this?

Can I surrender myself like a shameless slut to a complete stranger?

Doubt washes over me as the man's fingers grow bolder.

In a reflex I want to close my legs when I feel his fingers slide under my panties.

But I can't help but undergo it. After all, I'm stuck

I try to stop the man with a soft 'no'.

The man laughs softly and says, amused: "That doesn't sound very convincing, slut."

"Please" is the begging sound from my mouth now.

While I really want nothing more than to feel his fingers on my hot wet pussy.

My feelings are flying in all directions and I try to catch your eye somewhere in space while the man slides his fingers between my pussy lips, caressing

I throw my head back when his finger finds my clit and caresses it gently.

I feel how my nipples become even harder and rub against the lace painfully

Suddenly the man's other hand grabs my throat as he continues to provoke me with his fingers. I want to close my eyes but then I hear your voice fill the room again.

"Open your eyes little slut, I want to see your horny look, your begging look to cum"

I open my eyes when I hear your horny words coming out of the speaker.

"Alex here's going to tease your pussy as long as he wants without you coming, do you hear that slut?" your voice sounds compelling through the speaker.

I feel how the fingers are going to bring me to a climax and I can hardly think let alone answer your question.

"Understood slut?" it sounds again.

"Yes" I yelled, almost panting.

"Good. Alex she is all yours" I hear you say and then it is quiet

All I hear is my own panting and moaning.

"Please" I beg "Let me come please?"

I hate begging but I'm so damn horny.

I don't care anymore.

"Not yet,angel "You're going to do something for me first"

He removes his fingers from my pussy and his other hand from my throat. Than steps in front of me and takes off his shirt.

I must admit the man has a wonderfully athletic body. There is a large tattoo on his shoulder. He loosens his jeans and takes them off.

I can see how excited he is at the hard bulge showing in his boxers.

I lick my lips at the thought of tasting his cock

"Horny bitch. Do you want my cock?" he asks hornily

I can't say a word for a while I'm still in a kind of horny daze and only want one thing, indeed his cock.

"Zoe!" I was shocked by his harsh voice.

"Yes, please give me your cock, now!" My voice is hoarse with horniness

He smiles again."Impatient little girl"

He steps forward so that my nose almost touches his hard cock, which is still hidden in his boxer shorts.

Then he slowly pulls off his boxer shorts while continuing to look at me.

A nice hard cock emerges. Not too big. Kind of average.

I feel my pussy react immediately.

I stick my tongue out and slowly slide it down his cock like an ice cream cone.

I hear him moan softly at this first contact.

Because I'm still stuck and can't move I can only use my mouth.

From under my eyelashes I secretly look at Alex.

I see how he enjoys when I slide his cock a little further into my mouth, teasing.

Apparently I'm teasing him too much because he suddenly grabs my hair roughly and holds me in an iron grip as he pushes his cock further down my throat.

His moan echoes through the room.

I know you're watching and the idea of ​​me blowing a complete stranger's pipe in front of you makes me moan. I can't help but feel as Alex practically fucks my mouth with his cock right now.

I can feel my saliva running down the corners of my mouth.

Shame and horniness overwhelm me.

Alex is moaning louder and I know he's about to cum and I want nothing more so I'm doing everything I can to make it happen.

But he apparently has something else in mind as he slides his cock out of my mouth. A frustrated moan escapes my lips.

He grabs my panties with both hands and tears them off my body

I can see the raw horny look in his eyes as he bends down on his knees and sits in front of me at my pussy. I know immediately what he's up to.

I feel his warm breath go past my yearning pussy

Luckily he doesn't keep me waiting long because I feel his tongue go over my labia.

And a horny "Ooooh" comes over my lips.

I let my horny gaze go through the room to catch your eye

I want to press my pussy against his mouth to feel him even more intensely but I have little freedom of movement.

He notices my impatience because I hear him laughing mockingly.

He continues to ravage my pussy with his luscious tongue. I throw my head back and close my eyes.

Hard moans come from my lips. My god this is delicious!

If this continues like this I will be ready in no time.

But I feel how he suddenly pulls back a little. No, don't stop! I scream inwardly.

I open my eyes and with a hazy horny look I look at him.

He keeps looking at me expectantly as if he wants me to beg him.

Without thinking about it I moan: "please?"

"Jesus! what a horny girl you are!"

"Tell me what you want and ask nicely" you say teasingly.

My body is all horny.So I ask straight away:

"Please make me cum" and look at him imploringly.

"You're starting to learn, horny slut"

Then I hear the familiar crackle of the speaker again followed by your familiar voice.

"See Zoë, you're just a shameless slut who wants nothing more than to cum right now. Am I right?"

I refuse to answer you and look away, hoping you can't see the look in my eyes. I know all too well that you're right

My other side is now showing itself: the slut in me that I have always managed to keep deeply hidden.

It feels liberating. I feel uninhibited and horny and want more.

"Answer me, Zoe! I'm startled out of my thoughts

And utter a soft "Yes".

"What do you say sweetheart?" you ask teasingly

I hate you because you confront me with my shameless feelings and you enjoy it.

Alex is still sitting on the floor in front of me. His hungry eyes alternate between my face and my wet pussy.

Looking at Alex defiantly I shout: "Yes, I'm a shameless slut!"

I hear my words reverberating through the room and for a moment there is complete silence.

I only hear my hurried breathing.

"Well done slut" I hear your voice again.

"Go ahead, Alex"

Alex comes closer again and tucks his head between my thighs again

I can literally feel the moisture dripping out of my pussy now.

He gives me a penetrating look and then presses his mouth on my pussy and starts playing a maddening game with his tongue.

My moans and gasps echo through the room.

I let myself go completely. Thinking is impossible

My clit is worked mercilessly. I feel an orgasm coming on. I start to shake. Waves of pleasure wash over my body as I scream in pleasure.

My god this was insane! I think to myself as I relax and recover while I gasp and my pussy is still shaking

Alex laps up my juices and raises his head with a triumphant look in his eyes.

I startle when I hear a door slam shut.Then I see you standing there.

with a horny look in your eyes. Slowly you come my way.

Alex gets up and steps aside. I can't take my eyes off his hard cock.

You stop right in front of me and look at me sternly.

Your eyes move slowly over my heated body. They leave a scorching trail. My God, I'm só horny!

You bend down to release my legs. You still don't say anything and the horny tension is to die for.

You get up again and walk around me to untie my wrists.

Then I feel your hand on the closure of my bustier and you deftly click it open. My breasts are released as my bustier falls to the floor

I want to get up immediately but you abruptly grab my hair.

"Ow" I scream!

You pull me by my hair behind you."Come along slut"

I stumble behind you, trying to relieve the pressure on my scalp by walking close behind. I see us walking towards the table.

"Let go of me Mark!" I still beep

Then you forcefully push me over the table and hold my body with yours. Your mouth close to my ear

"Lie still slut" you say menacingly.

I hear how you unbutton your pants with one hand and then take them off.

Your boxer shorts after that

I know what's coming and the idea only makes me hornier.

Desperately I push my ass up in the hope that you will fuck me.

"Insatiable little girl. Do you want to feel my cock?"

Meanwhile, Alex has quietly come to stand next to us and I see out of the corner of my eye how he is jerking himself off.

I moan with impatience "Yes give me your cock, please"

I immediately feel your cock against my pussy and moan even louder.

Very slowly you let your cock slide into my pussy. For a moment you do nothing so that I start to move my ass impatiently.

"I will punish you for letting Alex shamelessly let you seduce yourself"

I want to answer this but at that very moment I feel your hand come down on my buttock. I scream. Your cock is still something inside me "please Mark" I beg wailing.

The next blow is a fact, this time on my other buttock. I feel my buttocks glow

Immediately afterwards you push your cock deep into my pussy in one go.

My god this feels good.

"Yes fuck me!" I groan my words encourage him even more.

I hear him moan above me

As he continues to thrust hard into my soaking wet pussy. His hand grabs my hair and pulls my head back so that my body rises off the table.

I hear Alex moan louder next to me, a sign that he's about to come

I wet my fingers with my saliva and run it over my clit.

I feel an orgasm coming on.

And for a second time tonight I come screaming like hell.

This will win you over because I can hear you growl and feel you squirting your cock into my pussy.

Alex is now right next to me I look at him horny and he knows what I want.

I feel his cock against my cheek as he takes another step close to me.

I open my mouth and take his cock in my mouth

I hear him moan in approval

While I let his cock slide a little further into my throat.

I feel how Alex pulls out of my pussy and his cum runs out of my pussy.

I know you're watching me blow Alex and I hear you moan.

Two men who love my body, a fantasy that has now become reality.

I hear Alex growl and feel his body cramp.

I sit down to receive his cum in my mouth.

With a roar he cums in my mouth. He withdraws from my mouth and sprays the rest over my breasts.

I eagerly lick up his leftover cum on his cock and then let my body hang blissfully over the table. I hear Alex gasp.

I can hardly comprehend what happened to me.

You pull me up from the table and you take me in your arms

"I thought.... I whisper to your chest.

"Shhhh...I never would have let you go, Zoe. My little slut"

I look at Alex and softly say "thank you" he looks at me with a crooked grin as I hear you say softly:

"To be continued"