Kidnapped and Seduced Pt. 01

Story Info
Her fantasies come true.
1.5k words
3.92
15.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitchy
kitchy
6 Followers

**This is the first story I wrote. It consists of two parts.

Feedback is always welcome.

Please don't be too strict there will be some snags here and there.

Regardless, I hope you like the story.**

*

For the umpteenth time we have had words.

That's why I've decided that we need to distance ourselves a bit.

You totally disagreed but I just need that space.

As I stuff some clothes into my suitcase I still feel angry.

It is sometimes as if you no longer see me. You are constantly busy with your work.

We haven't had sex in weeks while this was always pretty good.

Well, just like other couples who have been together for a long time, there was perhaps a little bit of a rut. Less tension and often sometimes planned.

I wanted to discuss this with you gently, but there was simply never a moment.

Sounds crazy but something always came up or you wanted to avoid the subject.

Tears well up in my eyes as I toss some more lace panties into my suitcase with a savage gesture.

Fortunately, I can always turn to my best friend in case of emergency.

When I told her what was going on and I asked if I could stay for a while it was no problem at all for her.

I look at the clock and see that I have to hurry because I still have to change.

I had agreed with my girlfriend that I would be with her tonight around 10 o'clock.

I exchange my off-shoulder shirt and my jeans for a tight-fitting blouse and a coated black pleated skirt. Under my clothes I wear a beautiful lace lingerie set.

I take a look in the mirror and see that I can get through with it.

I don't feel like getting dressed up this time so I keep my makeup natural and I let my hair hang loose.

I zip up my suitcase and think about whether I have everything. Then I pick up my suitcase and walk downstairs.

I'm glad you're not here right now. It makes it a little easier for me to leave.

I don't understand how it could have come to this.

I love you and I thought you thought of me too. We were happy. We always complemented each other. I look around sadly and then grab my coat and my suitcase

after which I close the front door behind me and lock it.

My car is a little further upstate. Once again there was no place to park in front of the door. I sigh as I walk briskly towards the car on my high heels.

It's pitch dark outside except for a few streetlights.

I feel a bit uneasy in the dark. I look around nervously and I'm happy when I finally get to my car.

Just as I want to unlock my car, I hear a car approaching.

Then everything suddenly goes very fast.

The car stops with squealing brakes. Before I can look back

I am grabbed tightly from behind. I want to open my mouth to scream

but his hand on my mouth prevents me from doing so.

In an instinctive response, I start kicking and punching, hoping to hit my attacker so that he releases me.

The only problem is that the man is designed for this and he controls my body by holding it tight.

I feel how the man is struggling to get me into his van.

This takes him quite some effort because I hear him curse when I hit him with my foot.

Apparently his patience has run out because he doesn't push me gently into his van.

He half sits on my thrashing body to restrain my body.

I suddenly see how he pulls something shiny out of his pocket while he removes his other hand from my mouth.

I suddenly realize what they are: handcuffs! I start screaming and my fighting spirit increases again. "Be quiet and cooperate, slut, otherwise it will end badly for you," the man's voice sounds menacingly calm. For the first time I hear his voice.

This one is almost whispered but clear enough to understand.

I am startled by his words and it seems that I am suddenly paralyzed with fear.

The man takes my wrists and cuffs them. I dare to look at him now.

He's tall and athletic. I can't see his face because he's wearing a balaclava.

I'm starting to beg now, "Please let me go, please?"

But all I hear is his sadistic laugh.

"We both know this is your ultimate fantasy, slut"

"Surrender to it, you'll enjoy it," he says

I let his words sink in. Suddenly something dawns on me.

Indeed, I once let it slip to my boyfriend that I have a certain kind of fantasy. A roleplay fantasy, but this is only a fantasy for me, I would never want or be able to experience this in real life. Although to be honest, I have often dreamed about it and I woke up with soaking wet panties.

I am very ashamed of this fantasy. It is something that does not suit me at all; the good and perfectionist Zoƫ

My boyfriend is the only one who knows about it. He must have something to do with this, I think.

I look at the man for a moment, but he is through the balaclava

unrecognizable. Yet I try to see something recognizable in his eyes, something familiar.

I see only an icy look in his eyes before he turns around again and takes a piece of cloth from his pocket. Then he takes a piece of rope from the bus.

I take the opportunity and I'm still trying to kick him because my legs are still loose.

But he avoids my legs deftly. "You're a wild kitten" he bites me

He sits on my legs so that I can no longer move them.

He cleverly wraps the rope around it and ties it in a knot.

I can't move now "Let go of me asshole!" I scream.

His hand reaches for my throat and squeezes it slightly.

Apparently he is familiar with this because he knows exactly how far he can go with this. My god, I'm dealing with an experienced kidnapper here, it blows my mind.

I panic a little at this thought.

His eyes bore into mine.

After which I see his gaze slowly go down. I follow his gaze and understand what he must see. Some of the buttons on my blouse have come undone due to the struggle, so he probably now has a beautiful view of my red lace bustier.

I feel my thighs hit the cold floor, which means my skirt must be up.

Oh shit, that too! I'm embarrassed and want to cover myself but my wrists are stuck.

When he looks at me again I see something else in his eyes besides menace. Horny!

Oh god. I can feel myself getting almost hysterical now and want to start screaming again and I start pulling on the handcuffs.

The man apparently gets it because he says: "Calm down slut. I'm only going to make you feel what you've been longing for all along."

This time his voice is quiet and calm. Oddly enough, it reassures me a little and I close my mouth again. The man picks up the piece of cloth again. I look at him in a panicked and imploring way because I know what he's going to do with it.

"Shhh" he says softly.

My fast breathing makes my breasts rise and fall wildly.

He runs his hand gently over my breasts. It almost has a calming effect. I feel myself calming down and the man takes the opportunity and quickly wraps the piece of cloth around my mouth and continues to gently caress my body.

My body is shaking with fear but also with something else and I hate myself for that.

The man seems to know what his touches do to me because he takes his time, studying my face and body to follow my reaction to his touches.

For a moment his hard ruthless side seems to fade into the background but then I see the hard expression in his eyes again and his attitude has changed again

"Behave yourself, then nothing will happen, unless of course you want it to," the man says amused. I immediately feel how my fear gives way to anger, rage.

I will fight until I drop and will never give in to this madman!

I'll find a way to escape! Anyway!

The man stops his caresses and stands up. He stares at me for a moment and then turns abruptly and leaves me alone in the van.

I feel how a little later the van starts to drive.

My brain is working overtime.

What does this guy want from me? Where are we going? Is he going to kill me?

I feel tears burning in my eyes and I try to hold them back but I can't.

Sobbing, I curl up on the cold floor and after a while I feel my eyelids get heavy. I try to fight my tiredness but I can't and I fall into a restless sleep...

kitchy
kitchy
6 Followers