Kidnapped on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. She said, "I want you to do to me what you did to Alise." She placed her head on his shoulder and said, "Prepare me for anal sex with prolonged foreplay and an orgasm."

Isaac stared bug-eyed off into the distance. His hands trembled as he held his mother's tits.

Joy felt his hands shaking. She put her hands on his to calm him. She laughed gently and said, "There's no need to be frightened. They're just boobs. No different than Alise's."

"They are different," Isaac blurted out. "Yours aren't just bigger. They're softer, more supple." He looked at his sister and said, "Alise, yours are great. They are more dense and firm. Mom, your boobs are soft like cotton balls. Alise, yours are soft like big marshmallows."

Alise palmed her breasts, blushed, giggled, and said, "Marshmallows?" She squeezed them testing their cushy firmness.

The message on the monitor blinked. It caught everyone's eyes. Joy said, "Uh-oh. We better get back on task. Alise, pour some lube on my front. Isaac, you know what to do."

Alise picked up the lube and dripped some on her mother's body. Isaac swept his hands over his mother spreading the lube around and stimulating her flesh. He nibbled her neck, squeezed and manhandled her mammaries, and then followed that with gentle touches that barely grazed her skin.

Her nipples swelled and ached for his touch. He denied her and then rubbed them, grasped and pulled on them. This elicited many moans from his mother. It also caused her to grab his hand and bring it to her cunt. Her sloppy, wet cunt.

Issac felt her up and played with her clit. She moaned and gushed. Isaac whispered in her ear, "Can I lick you?"

"Good idea."

She moved and reclined on the bed. Isaac crawled between her legs and slurped up her nectar.

Alise watched her mother moan and squirm. And her brother feast on her sex. She gave in to her need and touched her wet pussy.

"Oh. Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" Joy cried out as she rubbed her clit against her son's face and came. She pushed him away when Isaac continued to feed at her trough.

Isaac rolled away. He saw his sister touching herself. She froze. Their eyes locked. Alise blushed. Isaac smiled and said, "It's okay. Sex with Mom is hot. You're not the only one affected. Look at me." He pointed at his penis and said, "I've got a huge boner.

"Would you like me to get you off while Mom recovers?" he offered.

Alise didn't speak. The look on her red face was one of embarrassment. Her eyes showed her need.

Isaac got up, went to Alise, and guided her to sit on the edge of the bed. He knelt and pushed her legs apart.

She flinched and said, "But I'm on my period."

Isaac smiled and said, "Don't fret. I'll be working north of the red tide." He flicked his tongue across her clitoris.

"Ohhh," Alise moaned. She grabbed his head and pushed it between her legs.

He focused on her swollen nub. His tongue worked it's magic.

Joy came out of her blissful haze and saw what was happening. She rolled over and wrapped her body around her daughter. She watched Isaac's tongue flick and lash her daughter's joy button. She felt her stiffen and heard her groan, "Ohhhh!"

Alise closed her eyes. Her body spasmed as waves of pleasure surged through her body. Then, she started to blubber. Tears ran down her face. She said, "What's wrong with me? I see my mother and brother having sex and I get wet. I masturbate to the sight of my mother orgasming. I come hard on my brother's tongue?"

Joy sat up and pulled her into a hug. She said, "It's okay. You are only human. We all are only human. We find touch pleasurable and observing sex is arousing."

Isaac chipped in and said, "I owed you one. You deep throated me. I climaxed. You didn't. I understand your conflicted feelings. I worry that I'm a freak because I enjoy looking at your naked body and Mom's naked body. And I like having sex with both of you."

"Kids," Joy said, "We can't beat ourselves up over how our bodies respond. We are wired to enjoy sex and so when we have sex, we moan, sigh, unconsciously move, and even orgasm. I'll say it out loud. Isaac, you are a good kisser. I like your mouth on my lips, nipples, and clit. I like the way your cock fills me. I expect I'll love it in my ass."

She looked at her children and said, "There, I said it for everyone. We do what we have to do to survive and if we find some pleasure in our captivity, let's consider ourselves lucky."

Joy released Alise and got on her hands and knees. She put her head on the bed and raised her ass high. She said, "Isaac, loosen my butt up and don't skimp on the lube."

Isaac got the lube and poured a healthy dollop on her anus. He rubbed it around and inside her.

"Mmmm. Nice job, son," Joy said.

He added more lube and another finger.

"OH!" his mother groaned. She wiggled her ass and captured the full length of both digits.

A bit later, she said, "I'm ready. Lube your penis and lie down. They want me on top."

Isaac poured the lubricant on his hand and coated his erection. He reclined on the bed. His naked mother climbed on top of him facing away. She grabbed his dick and placed it against her anus. The reverse cowgirl sat on his dick and moaned as it slid into her poop chute.

"Oh. Ahh! That's a big one," Joy grunted.

"Damn. You're tight," Isaac said. He lay still as his mother impaled her ass on his cock.

"Oh. Fuck!" she moaned as she forced his long, thick organ inside her bum.

She rested and wiped her brow before lifting off him slowly.

"Mmmmm," she moaned on the way up.

"Ahhh," she groaned on the way down.

"Oh, Mom!"

Joy worked his cock in and out of her ass a half dozen times. She sighed heavily and announced, "Showtime!"

She got off her knees and squatted over her son's groin. His dick was still in her bum. She steadied herself by putting her hands on her knees. She lifted her butt and Isaac's cock came into view. She sat down and his dick disappear.

She began bouncing up and down on her son's cock. She picked up speed and grunted loudly with every downstroke.

Issac stared, stunned at seeing his mother fuck herself in the butt with his cock. It felt amazing and looked incredible. He reached out a hand and caressed her big, soft bottom.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh!" he cried out.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!" she exclaimed. She started to slam her butt down. It jiggled on impact. His dick flew deep into her.

"Ahhhhh!" he called out as he came.

"Ohhhhh!" she hollered as she stabbed herself with his spurting dick. She managed to come before his dick wilted by rubbing her clit forcefully.

She rolled off him, lay on her side, and gasped for air. She was overwhelmed by her powerful orgasm. She lay still a long time. The camera caught an image of her son's cum oozing out of her gaping asshole.

^^^Days 8 through 45 in captivity^^^

The days went by quickly. It was hard to tell one from the next. They followed the schedule and did what was expected of them. The food and their treatment got better.

The sex got better and hotter. Everyone climaxed multiple times a day.

They interacted less with Garrett. He made a pass-through, a small door in a wall. He no longer entered their space. He communicated with them over the monitor and slid food and supplies through the cutout.

On day 8, the viewers demanded the Curtis's become hairless. They waxed each other and would continue that practice every four weeks.

After the Day 8 waxing, they did a 'Daisy Chain'. They all lay on their sides. Mouth to genital. Mom ate Sis. Sis blew brother. Isaac gave his mother oral sex. Halfway through the period, they switched partners. All came at least once. Joy swallowed her son's load.

Isaac fucked his sister and mother in every position imaginable - vaginally and anally. They learned each other's peculiarities, the likes and dislikes, and how to get their partner off.

For example, Alise liked rough nipple play - twisting, pinching, and pulling. She preferred gentle touches on her clit and enjoyed it when they swirled a finger in her pussy. Joy liked 'in and out' fingering, gentle kisses, and to have her breasts sucked on. She swooned when feather kisses were applied to her sensitive neck.

Isaac liked everything. He came with every partner every time. The women learned they could trigger an orgasm during oral sex by rubbing the underside of dick near the head with their tongue. They utilized this technique whenever he was supposed to cum on their tits or give them a messy facial.

Threesomes became a daily activity as well. The first time, Joy lay on the bed with her legs hanging off. Isaac stood between her legs fucking her. Joy straddled her daughter's head. She fondled her daughter's marshmallow tits while Alise's tongue swabbed her mother's cunt. Joy and Isaac leaned over and kissed a couple of times.

The next day, Isaac ass fucked his mother doggy style while his sister lay under them. The women ate each other. Alise was in the perfect spot to eat the resulting creampie. She cleaned her mother's soiled cunt.

One of the viewers requested the women lay on top of each other face-to-face. Isacc crouched between their legs. While the women kissed, he took turns fucking them. Their wet, hungry cunts were only inches apart.

They also did a train. Everyone was in a line on their hands and knees. Joy was the engine. Isaac was the caboose. They ate the pussy in front of them. Switched to eating the ass. Things progressed. Isaac fucked his sister's ass and Alise worked two fingers in her mother's pussy while sticking her tongue in her mom's butt.

The next day, Isaac fucked his mother's ass doggie style while Joy leaned down to her recumbent, spread-eagle daughter and gave her oral sex. The following day, the women were doing '69'. Alise was on the bottom. Isacc knelt behind his mother, fucked her, and came. Alise had to eat the resulting creampie that dribbled out of Joy's butt.

The viewers seem to get off trying to embarrass the family. Isaac was blindfolded and had to identify the woman he was kissing, whose nipple he was sucking, whose ass or pussy he was eating, and who he was fucking. He could do so without fail.

As he explained to the viewers, his mother had plumper lips. His sister's nipples were smaller. Her teats were thinner and not as long as Joy, who had breastfed two children. Isaac could identify their pussies by the size and shape of their labias. He also recognized the differences in the woman's vaginal fluids. Alise's was more tart. Joy's was muskier.

In an attempt to embarrass the women, the viewers demanded that the women spread their legs after they'd sex and show the anal or vaginal creampie. At first, this worked, but the women became immune to their juvenile requests and brazenly showed off their soiled cunts or calmly ate any creampie.

Lesbian sex was a regular thing. The women were not always demure and ladylike. Joy howled like a banshee when Alise ate her to orgasm. Once, when Alise sat on her mother's face, she rode her roughly and came hard. She bucked against her face so hard, her mother got a fat lip.

The viewers frequently put the women in a position so they could watch their breasts bounce. A favorite of theirs was to have Joy reclining and propped up on a pillow. Isaac would stand on the floor and fuck her or he knelt on the bed and took her from behind.

The in and out motion of his dick caused her supple breasts to jiggle and sway with every thrust. She casually rested her hand on his stomach and would moan or squeak as he filled her.

As their passion rose, the mother and son would fuck more fiercely. The rippling action of her breasts became a more turbulent shaking. As she got closer to her release, she removed her hand from her son's belly and frigged her pussy. They came explosively with loud grunts.

On Day 45, as the women cleaned each other in the bathroom after another bout of hot, sweaty sex. Alise said, "I'm late."

"Me too," Joy said.

Isaac entered the room and asked, "What are you two whispering about?"

"We're pregnant," Alise announced.

"Both of you?"

"That's what happens when you fill women with baby batter every day!" his sister said sarcastically.

Joy leaned in and whispered to her children, "We've got to escape."

"How?" Alise answered quietly. "Garrett doesn't come in the room anymore?"

"We'll find a way. We have to," Isaac said.

^^^Days 46 thru 90^^^

"Ahhhh!" Isaac moaned as he stroked his cock and gave his mother a facial.

^^^

"Ohhhh!" Joy moaned loudly as she climaxed. Her daughter had a finger up her butt and an active tongue on her clit.

"Oh!" Alise cried out as she succumbed to Isaac's fine efforts. She was on her hands and knees between her mother's legs ministering to her while Isaac's thick dick had been stroking her G-spot. They were doing the deed doggie style. Her orgasming pussy spasmed rhythmically.

"Ahhh," Isaac cried out as he climaxed. He pulled his dick out of his quaking sister, stroked it, and shot his load on Alise's back and butt.

^^^

The monitor flashed a message.

Isaac and Joy, do the 'Butter Churn'.

"What?" Isaac said. "Butter churn?"

"Oh, God," Joy exclaimed. "I haven't had sex in that position in over twenty years. It isn't one of my favorites. I liked the deep penetration, but it can be hard on the neck and it takes a limber body. Thank goodness I've been doing yoga."

"How do we do it?" Isaac asked.

"I stand on my head," she said and laughed.

"Actually, I lie on my back and shoulders and put my hips in the air. I let my legs fall over and my ankles end up beside my head. You squat over me and penetrate me with a downward motion. You can hold my ankles to keep your balance."

"Really? Why would people do it this way?"

"Some people are adventurous," his mother said with a little laugh. She turned serious and added, "It does allow you to go deeper and enter me with a different angle of penetration, Both things can be awesome. Just go easy on the thrusts to avoid putting too much pressure on my neck and shoulders."

"Okay."

She came to him. They embraced and kissed. They moved to the bed, made out, and gave each other oral sex.

"I'm ready," she said.

Isaac got off her.

Joy went to one of the mats and assumed the necessary position.

Isaac came to her and stood over her. He grabbed his erection, squatted, and feed it into her. He gently moved up and down driving his penis inside her warm, welcoming box. He tried to fuck her without pushing down too hard. He leaned over and grabbed an ankle to steady himself. He slid his dick in and out of her hairless cunt. He was careful to keep his weight off her.

The two of them were used to being together. They knew how to please each other. They succeeded and climaxed even having coitus in this unusual position.

Isaac pulled his cum-covered cock out of his mother. She uncoiled and lay on the floor, huffing and puffing, and feeling a great sensation surging through her body.

After she recovered, Joy rubbed her neck and said, "Wow! That was a big one. I don't know if it was because we did it in a different position or because I was upside down and my blood rushed to my head. It was worth the sore neck."

^^^

Scissors.

The single word appeared on the monitor.

"What does that mean?" Isaac asked.

His sister giggled said, "It means you get to sit this one out."

She got on the bed. Her mother joined her. They kissed and caressed one another. They rolled around and ended up 69ing. Fingers and tongues explored anal and vaginal cavities. Their bodies became heated. Their pussies were very wet.

They sat on the bed, leaned back, and intertwined their legs. One under and one over. They lined up their vulvas and rubbed them together.

"Oh!" they each gasped.

They stayed in the scissor-like position, bumping, grinding, and twisting their bodies to ensure they made contact on the right spot. Their clits.

It was challenging and hard work, but when they got it right and their wet clits glided along the slick, swollen nub of their partner, they moaned loudly and enjoyed it immensely.

Isaac watched with a stiff cock as the women put on a show and got off.

^^^

Alise and Isaac - position: Seashell. Ride high and ride low. Isaac delay mounting our beauty so the audience can get a good look at her goods.

Alise and Isaac stared at the message on the screen. Alise said, "Mom, I haven't the foggiest idea what that means."

Joy laughed and said, "Who would have thought that the old married lady would know more about sex than her swinging, single, college-age daughter."

"You win, Mom. Explain it to us," Alise said.

"Alise, lie on the bed."

She did. Her mother crawled in beside her. She grabbed her daughter's ankles and said, "Your legs go up." She lifted her feet off the bed and said, "Until your feet are beside your head.

"Hey! Geez!" Alise screeched.

"I've seen you do yoga," Joy said. "I know you're flexible. Now cross your ankles and tuck them under your head."

Alise followed her instruction. She looked down at herself and laughed, "I can see why they call this 'The Seashell'. I feel like an oyster on the half shell. Look at my pussy. Could I be more exposed?"

Joy said, "That's the point. You know men are visual. The view doesn't get any better than that. Right, Isaac?"

Isaac was stroking his hard cock. He said, "No."

Joy leaned down and kissed Alise's twat.

"Oh!" Alise flinched.

Joy gave her daughter's sex a tongue lashing. She had her cooing, squirming, and becoming very wet. When the sheet under Alise's ass was drenched, Joy pulled off, wiped her mouth, and said, "Isaac, she's all yours."

Joy got out of the way. Isaac got on top of his sister. His dick easily slid in her saturate vagina. He pushed his dick all the way in and held it there.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, closed her eyes, and savored the initial penetration.

Isaac stayed still.

When his sister finished enjoying the moment, her eyes popped open, she smiled broadly, kissed her brother on the lips, and said, "Thanks. That was a perfect beginning."

She rocked her hips and the fucking began.

Joy put her hands on Isaac's hips, tugged, and said, "Slide back, son. This is called 'riding low'.

"Mmmm. I like that," Alise said.

"I bet you do," Joy said. "When he's 'low' the head of his penis directly stimulates your G-spot.

"Isaac, slid your body up."

He moved.

His mother said, "Good. That's it. Now, you're 'riding high'."

"Ohhh. That's good too," Alise said and giggled.

Joy explained to Isaac, "When you're up on Alise like that, your pubis bone rubs her clit and having your clitoris stimulated will always make a girl smile."

She patted her son's butt and said, "Now you understand the screens instructions. Alternate riding high and low until our girl screams with pleasure."

Isaac did just that. He busted a nut while his sister was convulsing and having her own orgasm.

^^^

"Who thought of this position?" Joy asked with a laugh.

"I know," Isaac said. "This is weird." He looked like he was slithering off the bed. His butt and legs were on the bed. His head and torso were not. His arms reached for the floor and kept him from sliding completely off the bed.

Joy was on the bed. She mounted him and said, "I think we've got it."

They looked at the screen and studied the sketch titled'Waterfall'.

Isaac said, "I think you're supposed to be on your feet squatting over me instead of on your knees."

"You're right." Joy released his cock and moved.

She put her heels on the edge of the bed and leaned back to steady herself. She squatted, lowering herself slowly. She steadied herself with one hand and used the other to grab and guide her son's cock into her pussy.