Kidnapped on Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Not bad," she said with a smile. "It looks like I'll be doing all the work. I get to set the pace and decide the depth of penetration."

"And I get fucked," Isaac said. "That's not a bad thing and the view from down here is fantastic. I see your pussy swallowing my cock and I get to watch your boobs bounce. Win-Win-Win."

Joy managed the situation. She made sure they each got off.

After Isaac recovered, he said, "That was fun. I wonder if having all that blood rushing to my head allowed me to more fully experience my orgasm? You know, like did my brain operate at a higher level because it was more oxygenated. It was a great orgasm."

^^^

Alise stood tall, spread her legs, and bent over at the waist. She anchored herself by grabbing her ankles and said, "I'm ready."

Isaac came up behind her, grasped her hips, and thrust his dick into her slick pussy.

"Oh! Lovely," Alise sighed.

After giving her a moment to savor the penetration, Isaac fucked her. He started slowly, but soon he was whaling on her. He plowed into her forcefully. He gripped her hips firmly and pulled and pushed on her to accentuate his penetration.

She screamed, "Oh, God! You're in so deep!"

Minutes later, she froze and came.

"Ohhhh!" Isaac groaned as he filled her with spunk.

They staggered to the bed and fell face forward. A couple of minutes later, Alise took a deep cleansing breath and said, "That was fantastic!"

"Yes," Isaac said. "Who knew standing doggie would be so much fun."

^^^

Isaac lay on top of his dark-haired sister. He drove his long, hard cock into her.

"Ohhhhh" she cooed. She added, "You fuck a girl good. Careful you don't poke the baby," Alise said with a deadpan look on her face.

Isaac pulled out. He lifted himself off his sister and asked, "Is missionary a bad position for a pregnant woman?"

"I'm teasing you, bro," Alise said with a bright smile.

Joy said, "Your penis is in her vagina. The baby is in her womb. They're two different places. The baby is safe."

Alise sat up, kissed her brother, and said, "Put it back in. I'm close. Make me cum on your cock."

Isaac resumed fucking her. They soon got back into rhythm and both found their release.

^^^ Day??? The Curtis family had lost count^^^

It was nearly time for sex. They all looked toward the monitor.

Lap dance sex

"Oh, I'm good at that," Alise blurted out. "I've made guys cum in their pants without actually touching their dicks."

"Maybe you're so good because you take after me," Joy teased. "I've been stripping and giving your father exciting lap dances before you were born."

The women became to sway and rock their hips from side to side. They looked expectantly at the screen, but no additional message was delivered.

"I guess this is a game for everyone," Isaac said with a smile. He sat on the only piece of furniture in the room: the bed.

"That's not going to work," Joy said with a frown on her face. "The bed is too tall and in the way. I need to be able to move, to dance around Isaac and to approach him from all sides. Garrett, bring us a chair. A simple kitchen chair will suffice."

The woman stood still and looked up, waiting.

"For fuck's sake," Alise exclaimed. "We can't do a lap dance without a chair." She spun about and looked up at the cameras. "I'll let you wash my feet," she added in a sing-song voice.

The lights went off. Then flashed a couple of times before remaining on. A few minutes later, the big man entered their space wearing his Batman mask and carrying a wooden chair. He said, "After the lap dance, I'll be washing Alise's feet."

He left and locked the door behind him.

Isaac took the chair to the most open space in their cramped quarters. The show began. Alise went first. She strutted, glared sexily, and winked playfully at her brother as she shimmied and danced provocatively.

She stayed away from him and said, "I like giving lap dances because I'm such a tease. I start out of their reach. They can look, but not touch."

"Step aside, daughter," Joy said. "You have the right idea. It's about being sexy and confident. Let me show you how it's done."

She walked purposely toward her son putting one foot in front of the other. Her back was straight, her shoulders high. She rocked her hips up and down and slowly glided her hands over her breasts, hips, thighs, and ass.

She circled him. When she was in front of him, she came to him, leaned over, and put her hands on his knees. Her tits fell forward. She shook her shoulders and her big mounds jiggled and quaked.

Isaac's eyes grew big and he reached for her breasts.

"Uh-uh," Joy grunted. "No touching."

Joy laughed and moved back. She said, "That's how you do it, Alise. Give them a hint of what's to come, but show them you're in charge. "

"Holy fuck!" Alise exclaimed. "That was sexy as hell."

"Yes," Joy said. "Your father loved seeing me shake my tits." She cupped her breasts, pointed her nipples at her daughter, and gave them a nasty shake before sucking on each of her hard, swollen nipples. She stepped back and gave Alise the floor.

Alise danced and twirled. She copied her mother's move and shook her dangling, marshmallow tits at her brother before turning around and twerking. Then, she marched away.

Joy stepped forward and danced her way around her son. When she was in front of him, she moved like a belly dancer. She twisted and gyrated her hips doing a sexy figure-eight move. She closed her eyes and started to touch her body. She moved her hand over her body as if she was washing.

Her movements were sensual. She played with her breasts and nipples and, at the end, masturbated. She rubbed her clit and inserted a finger in her pussy.

Isaac reached out and caress a boob. His mother slapped his wrist and walked away.

Alise came forward and sat on his lap. She leaned in for a kiss. Isaac puckered up and was disappointed when she merely gave him a quick peck on the lips and stood up. She laughed at him.

She turned away. Her body swayed. Then, she sat on his lap, bounced up and down, and moved from side to side. She did this gracefully with gentle, teasing, grazing touches.

"Oh, come on!" Isaac complained. "You're killing me!"

His sister giggled, got up, and danced away.

His mother took her place. She sat on his lap. Her big, round ass was softer and sexier than his sister's tight, firm rump. She used it to tease his hard cock. Then, she flipped around and sat facing him. She stared into his eyes as she scored his chest with the tips on her nipples and erased the tingling sensations by rubbing her voluptuous breasts against him.

He stared at her with glazed eyes, mouth agape, throbbing erection, and his arms at his sides.

"Mom, you are the queen of tease," Alise said. "You've put him in a trance."

Joy stood, laughed, and said, "He's suffered enough. Give him some relief."

Alise shook her hips and pranced to her brother. She spun about, grabbed his cock, and glided it into her wet hole as she sat. She brought his hands to her tits and moved her hips in a circle as she bounced on his cock.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhhh!" he groaned and blew his load.

"That didn't take long," Alise said. She got off him as his dick wilted.

"You bitches!" Isaac said. "Of course, I didn't last long. You teased the hell out of me!"

His mother came to him, knelt, and, as was the usual practice after sex, she took his dick into her mouth and cleaned his cock. When she was done, she stood, sat side-saddle on his lap, and hugged him. His annoyed expression disappeared, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly to his chest.

"There. Better?" Joy said as she released him and got up.

She went to her daughter. They walked away and talked about dance moves, the performance, and other things.

Garrett entered the room wearing a mask and carrying the foot bathing supplies. The women, because they were chained together, went to him. Joy grabbed the chair and dragged it with her to where he was setting up.

She said, "Would you mind if I sit? It's been ages since I've sat in a chair. This probably sounds silly coming from a nude woman who's fucked in front of you, but while I watch you wash my daughter's feet, I'd like to sit primly with my legs crossed."

He laughed, shook his head, and said, "Sure. Go ahead."

Alise sat on a mat in front of the bowl. Garrett was on the other side, kneeling on a mat. Joy put the chair off to the side, sat, and crossed her thighs. Isaac stood a couple of feet behind his sister.

Garrett was very focused as he washed Alise's feet. Everyone could see he enjoyed it immensely. He made strange sounds.

Alise let her knees drop and sat spread-eagle in front of him. Isaac's cum leaked out of her. She giggled and said, "Isaac, your sperm is oozing out of me. Come look. How do you manage to make some much every time?"

Isaac came forward and peered over his sister's shoulder. Garrett looked at her gaping pussy. Joy stood, leaned forward, and checked it out too.

Alise used her hands to spread her labia. She pushed with her inner muscles and forced out more of the thick, white stuff. She scooped some up with her hand, held it up for all to see, and then, suddenly she flicked it onto Garrett's face.

"Hey!," he roared and wiped the cum out of his eyes.

At that moment, the attack began. Joy grabbed the chair and brought it crashing down on Garrett's skull. The women scurried away so their jailer couldn't retaliate against them.

Isaac grabbed his chain, ran behind the dazed man, put it around his neck, and pulled it tight. He wrapped his legs around the man's waist and held on.

The big man cursed them all. He twisted his body as he unsuccessfully tried to grab Isaac. They rolled on the floor. Isaac rode him like a rodeo cowboy rides a bucking bronco. He held on for dear life. He avoided the hands that sought to grab him and pulled hard on the chain.

Garrett got to his feet. Unable to shake the lad free or to grab him, he resorted to crashing into the wall backward to dislodge him.

"Ahh!" Isaac cried out in pain, but he held on.

Alise worried her brother would be hurt and their escape would be foiled. She said to her mother, "We have to help. Come with me."

She went and got the chair. Her mother followed. Alise swung the chair mightily. It broke as it struck the brute in the face. The blow staggered Garrett.

He cried out in pain, shook his head, wiped blood off his face, and said ominously, "You shouldn't have done that. Bitch, you're going to pay."

He lunged forward. Alise shrieked. Joy picked up a leg of the broken chair and jabbed the broken, sharp end at the charging man. He impaled himself on it. It pierced his flabby belly.

Suddenly, blood and guts were everywhere. He groaned and fell to the ground. The women screamed in terror. Isaac continued to pull tightly on the chain. He did so even after the mountain man stopped wheezing and moving.

The women watched wide-eyed. Alise said softly, "I think we did it."

She moved forward and felt for a pulse. "I don't feel anything." She lifted his big, paw of a hand and let it go. It fell freely to the floor.

"He's dead!" she shouted. "The mother-fucker is dead!"

She went to her mother. They embraced, cried, and jumped for joy. Isaac checked for a pulse at the carotid artery. Finding none, he let go of the chain, got off the dead bastard, and joined the women in their celebration.

Exhausted and exhilarated Isaac and Joy fell to their knees.

With her last bit of adrenaline-fueled energy, Alice jumped, punched a fist into the air, and shouted, "We did it!" Her boobs bounced like crazy.

"Yes," Isaac said. "Credit to you. You lured him into our room with the promise of a foot wash."

"The credit should go to Mom. She got the ball rolling by demanding a chair," Alise said.

"Which you clobbered him with," Joy said, beaming.

"Isaac choke him," Alise said.

Her brother said, "You provided the necessary distraction producing a creampie.

"Mom stabbed him. She killed the beast that killed her husband," Alise stated.

"Amen. A bit of justice there," Isaac said solemnly.

Alise slunk back to the floor. They hugged and sat quietly for a long while.

Joy got up, went to Garrett, and began checking his pockets.

"What are you doing?" Isaac asked.

"We need to find the keys to our chains and his truck so we can get the hell out of here."

"Yeah," Alise seconded.

Isaac said. "We also need to call the police. We killed a man in front of God only knows how many witnesses. We can't just walk away. The police will find out who we are. Our fingerprints, images, and DNA are everywhere."

"The tapes!" Joy screeched. "We must destroy them. Otherwise, they'll end up on the internet and shame us for the rest of our lives."

Isaac stood and said, "I know how you feel and how embarrassed you'd be if family and friends ever saw the tapes and what we did. How about this? Let's find out if there are any tapes or computer files. If not, great. If they exist, I'll erase all except for the ones we need to prove our innocence."

He looked at the women to be sure they were following along.

"No one needs to see us fucking, but I'll save the tapes that show Garrett putting us in chains. When he threatened us. That he killed Dad. I let them see that we fought for our freedom and had to kill Garrett to get it. That way the investigation into his death can be closed. Everyone will understand we killed Garrett in self-defense."

"Okay," Joy said. She held up her hand and showed her kids a ring of keys..

They were able to remove their shackles and unlock the room they'd been imprisoned in for so long. They rushed from the room to room searching for computers or tapes. They used the keys up open all the locked rooms.

They found his media room. It was filled with machines - computers, routers, audio mixers, and other devices involved with producing and broadcasting videos.

"This is the room," Isaac said. He sat at the computer and hit some keys. He reviewed the files and said, "There are video files. I can manipulate them. It'll take some time. Why don't you two look around and see what you can find?"

Isaac was able to do what he wanted to do with the video files and he destroyed the rest including the computer hard drives. The women found clothing, food, and the keys to his truck.

They cleaned up, dressed as best they could in Garrett's clothes, got into his truck, and drove until they got a signal on their cell phone. Isaac called the police and explained their situation.

The small-town police were not used to dealing with a case such as theirs. They brought in the state police. They interviewed the Curtis's and did the investigation.

They accepted their story about being kidnapped and held prisoner. They also accepted their claim of self-defense for killing Garrett. The video evidence Isaac provided made it clear that they were the victims.

Isaac also was able to provide the police with videos of other people that Garrett had kidnapped. This closed many missing person cases.

The Curtis family declined offers of medical help. The women didn't want to explain how or by whom they'd become pregnant.

They returned to their home to rest, recover, and get on with their lives. They reunited with family and friends. They accepted condolences over Bill's death and the prayers, best wishes, and sincere 'whatever you need' offers from many, many people.

Dave, Bill's brother, said, "I knew something was wrong. I alerted the police, but you were all adults. There was no evidence of foul play. They wouldn't open a formal missing person case.

"I kept up your house. Made sure the grass was cut and all bills were paid. I've put Bill's share of the business' earnings in a bank account. It's there for you. I will continue to do so."

Joy hugged him and said, "Thank you."

^^^The first night back in their home^^^

"This is surreal," Isaac said as he stepped inside their house and looked around. His mother and sister followed him.

"Yes," his mother agreed. "This is our home just the way we left it four months ago, yet it feels different."

"Everything is different," Alise said. "I can't get used to wearing clothes and shoes."

She kicked off the cheap shoes the police had given her and she pulled the sweatshirt they'd supplied over her head. The police had given them all clothing to replace the baggy, ill-fitting articles of Garrett's clothes that they'd had put on.

Alise took a deep breath, exhaled, and said, "That's better."

Isaac checked out her nice breasts, smiled, and ditched his sweatpants and shirt. His healthy, half-hard penis popped into view.

Joy glanced at her children and said, "I know these clothes are scratchy and uncomfortable, but we're going to have to wear clothes. We are back in polite society."

Isaac scratched his balls and made his dick bounce. He said, "How about public dress for public places?"

"And being nude and comfortable at home," Alise said. She wiggled out of her sweatpants and the granny panties the police had given her.

Joy pursed her lips, looked at her naked children, and nodded. She removed her top.

Alise hooted and hollered showing her approval.

Isaac shouted, "Boobdrop!" as his mother's big breasts and hard nipples made their appearance. They bounced. The soft flesh quivered.

Joy pointed a finger at her nude children, shook it, and said, "This is only temporary. Until we get used to clothing. Everyone must be dressed when we have company."

"Yes, mother!" Alise said playfully in the flat voice of a bored child patronizing her parent.

Joy frowned and said, "I'm going to take a shower in my bathroom with my soap and my shampoo."

She headed up the stairs. The children followed.

She turned and asked, "What are you doing?" when she felt them on her heels.

"A shower in our home sounds great," Alise said.

"Can't we come with you?" Isaac asked. He had a confused look on his face.

"I think we should go back to how things used to be," Joy stated.

Her kids stared at her. She endured their 'lost puppy' looks, turned, and resumed climbing the stairs. She entered her bedroom, closed the door, stripped, and took her shower.

Alise and Isaac watched her go into her room. Alise reached out and took her brother's hand. She said, "We don't have to change. I like showering with you. Come."

Isaac smiled and let her lead the way. They went to the hall bathroom and showered together. Isaac washed his sister. Alise washed her brother. Then, Isaac pushed her against the wall.

"What are you doing?" she asked in jest. "Are you going to fuck me good with your thick, long cock?"

"Yes!"

"Good!"

She put one foot on the edge of the tub to give him better access and he took her from behind.

"Ohhhh," she cried out when he entered her.

He pushed his dick all the way in and pinned her face and breasts against the wet tiles.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

She raised her arms and pressed her hands against the wall. Issac fucked her forcefully. His hips banged into her tight ass. His rod speared her and filled that special space inside her. He did it over and over again.

"Ahh! Oh. Oh! Ohhhh!" she cried out as she climaxed.

"Ughh!" her brother grunted as he filled her with his cream.

^^^

The kids were watching television in the family room when Joy came down. They were nude. She had donned a silk robe and lightly tied the sash.

Isaac said, "I ordered pizza."

"Good."

The doorbell rang. Alise grabbed some money off the coffee table and rose. Joy went to her, looked up and down her naked body, and said, "I think I should answer the door."

She took the money, tightened the sash on the short dressing gown, and went to the front door. She opened it. The young man said, "Hello, Mrs. Curtis. It's $18.18."