All Comments on 'Kidnapping the General's Wife'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not hot but a nice story. Another chapter with some further developing would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is he a General or a Major? Some of your references seems to be more 20th than 19th century. Terribly written; I couldn’t keep reading it.

Keep details consistent and keep slang out to avoid inaccuracies, next time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 Stars. Not quite sure I understand why this story was written, it's amusing fluff, that's all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Isn't this based on a Western movie of several years ago, "The Hunting Party" where the wife falls in love with the kidnapping raping gunslinger, and the husband hunts them down? The gunslinger is a pistol whizz, but the dumped husband is a long range marksman. The husband methodically tracks the gang as they try to escape him, killing each one from some great distance, until its just the pregnant whore wife and the gunslinger and the husband, out in a desert. The husband first shoots the gunslinger in both shoulders, shoots the wife through her distended belly, then finally walks up and shoots the gunslinger dead, I forget where. I think it was through the heart rather than the head. Then the husband lays down in the sand and appears to lie there till he too dies, from exhaustion or thirst. I thought the plot was worthy, and the long range gun was amazing; it was an actual hunting piece of that era, The Sharps-Borchardt Model 1878 in .54 caliber.

\

I liked that ending better than this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous