Kiki's Field of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacDuke
MacDuke
52 Followers

I reached up and removed Kiki's blindfold. For the first time she saw Stacey's nearly nude body.

"I am close, cumslut. Where do you want me to cum?"

"On our tits," she exclaimed and raised herself off of me. She stepped off the bed to kneel on the carpet next to Stacey.

I raised myself to my knees to point my cock toward Kiki's generous tits. Kiki grasped my cock to complete my orgasm. As I let loose an incoherent shout, she directed the first spurt to her left nipple and the second and third to each of Stacey's nipples. Kiki then rubbed the last dribbles over her other breast before leaning her mouth down to capture the glans and suck the rest of my cum into her mouth.

None of us spoke as Stacey and I leaned down to lick my cum from each of Kiki's tits. Kiki and I then turned to Stacey. Kiki licked and kissed Stacey's right breast and nipple. I kissed her other nipple and wiped a dollop of cum from her breast with my thumb. I lowered my thumb to her panties and spread the cum over her pussy, while at the same time leaning into give Stacey a gentle kiss on her mouth.

Stacey held Kiki to her breast and my hand to her panties as her breath became ragged. She tensed as though in orgasm. After breaking my kiss, she turned to Kiki to pull Kiki's lips from her nipple. Stacey and Kiki tenderly joined their lips in a delightful, lingering kiss.

We all caught our breath and leaned back.

Stacey smiled with a twinkle in her eye, "I think I had better be getting back home. This has been very … interesting – and fun.."

"But you'll cum back tomorrow?" I asked, as Kiki nodded her encouraged.

"We'll see what tomorrow brings," she said as she reached for her shirt. Kiki and I both reached out to caress a breast as Stacey donned her sweatshirt, pulling it over our hands and stepping back. As she reached to step into her jeans, I gently grasped her wrist.

"Leave us your panties," I said quietly.

"What will my husband Jon say if I come home without panties?" she replied with a question in her eyes.

"What will he say if you come home with semen on them?" I said with a grin.

After a short pause to ponder my question, she reached with both hands to lower her lingerie. Stepping out of them, she handed them to me with a sexy smile. Her brunette bush was bikini trimmed but not shaved.

"Thank you," I said as I raised her panties to inhale her scent.. "Please think about joining us tomorrow night in Cedar Rapids. Even if only to take pictures."

She pulled on her jeans and tennis shoes, kissed naked Kiki on the cheek and retreated to the door. Before walking through the door, she turned and blew us a kiss.

I pulled my beautiful Kiki to me and held her tightly.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. We had been at this long awaited encounter for three hours. In answer, Kiki lifted her hands for release from the Velcro bonds.

"I don't know what there is to eat," she grinned. "I expected Bud to take me out."

"I brought some gourmet Sicilian pizza and fine California wine."

"Sold," she said as she stood up, rubbing her nipples. "But no more BDSM, okay?"

"Sweetheart, I'm through when you say the word. I got a little turn-on knowing how that permitted you to let some inhibitions go, but I would much rather love and fuck you than whip you. The BDSM was all for you and I'm done," I chuckled, "at least until tomorrow!"

Kiki looked at me sharply. I pulled her to me for a kiss on her forehead as I held her nude body in my arms. I took her lips in another languid kiss. Damn, that woman could kiss.

She started to put a light robe on but I stopped her.

"I want you naked, my little fuckslut. I have never had you before and I may never have you again. But tonight, I want to see all of you all of the time. Just high heels, my dear. I want to watch that ass to its best advantage."

Pulling the heels from the closet, Kiki smiled and took my hand to lead me to the kitchen. I loved the way her tits swayed as she walked and the way her ass wiggled. I was unable to keep my hands off of her body – her waist, her shoulders, her hips, and the crack of her ass. So damp and soft.

We popped the pizza in the oven. According to the instructions, it would be a half an hour before it was ready, assuming the oven heated quickly. I opened one of the Gamay Beaujolais's to breathe.

"I think I'd like a shower while we wait," she said and grabbed my hand again.

"Remember," I warned, "we only have thirty minutes."

Watching her ass sway to the bathroom got my juices flowing again. We had often fantasized about fucking in the shower. She had never done it there (or almost anywhere but her bedroom, for that matter) but there is something so sensuous about rubbing soapy hands all over the female body.

Kiki slipped off her heels and started the water. After getting the right temperature, she pulled the switch for the shower and stepped in. Her tub shower was a little small but I had no problem slipping in behind her as the warm water cascaded down upon her full breasts. Nuzzling her neck, I soaped my hands and began "washing" Kiki's nipples. I adored her tits, so big, so soft, and so squeezable. It did not take long before I realized that my rod was up and pressing between the cheeks of her ass.

She was moaning with her eyes closed when I knelt behind her to wipe the suds from her crack. Spreading her cheeks with my hands, I again had access to her rosebud and redoubled my efforts to insert my stiff tongue. She stiffened at first but then relaxed and began to enjoy this novel sensation. It was one that I hoped she would discover was quite erotic and exciting. When I shifted my focus to her pussy, I pulled each labium away with my lips and just a hint of teeth. Licking up and down her fragrant crease, I forced her to bend over further so I could begin teasing her clit.

"Ah!" was her sharp exhale when I slipped my finger into her anus as my thumb entered the wet opening to her cunt. I began to seesaw the two digits, alternating penetration of one hole and then the other.

"Are you going to fuck my ass?" Kiki asked with a small trembling in her voice.

"Not tonight my love," I whispered. "Maybe tomorrow night if you are ready."

"I'll be ready. I want you to have my ass."

"We'll see. Tonight I just want to loosen you up - and fuck your sweet quim again."

I stood up and measured her for penetration. She was too short to comfortably get my prick into her vagina from behind, bending at the waist as she did. I looked around and spied the heels. Nothing seemed impossible tonight. I bent and reached for the shoes.

"Put these on," I said.

"Are you crazy! You want me to wear high heels in the shower?' Kiki started laughing.

My hand cupping her vulva quieted the mirth. I kissed her hard and pressed my erection into her hips as I held her to me.

"Yes, my little slut," I whispered. "I need to raise that pretty twat so I can pound you for a while. I have to raise the angle of the dangle." (Sorry, Pete, but I always wanted to use that line in real life).

Kneeling to bury my nose in her ass, I lifted each foot to put the heels on. There she stood in the warm shower, bent from the waist, tits hanging near her toes, crack split open, high heels filling with water. But her pussy was the perfect height as I rubbed my glans up and down her slit to wet me with her tangy juice. Kiki exhaled sharply as I plunged my hard cock in to the hilt.

I worked a thumb back into her asshole as I pounded her tight cunt. This was another position she had never experienced and it was abundantly clear that she loved it. At that angle, the underside of my dick rubbed over her clit, both in and out. She began thrusting her ass back at me to drive my prick further into her clasping cavern. One hand on the wall for support, she couldn't push fast enough.

"Fuck me, Mac. FUCK ME!" Kiki cried out as she came.

I regained my presence of mind from the visual and physical circus I was experiencing. Just as she came, the hot water began to run out and I remembered that I did not want to cum this time. If I did, I was sure I would be done for the night but I wanted to fuck her again. These moments were so precious and I wanted to fuck her so much that I didn't want to interfere with that by cumming.

Besides, the pizza was done.

I leaned forward to grab her bagoes and lifted her upright as I pulled out of her cunt. Turning her in my arms to kiss her, I turned off the water and opened the shower curtain to lift her onto dry land.

"You didn't cum, did you Mac?" she asked as she grasped my still hard dick for balance while she kicked off her wet heels.

"Later, my sweet Kiki. When we fuck again."

She seemed to understand and let me gently dry her off. Promising that it would be my turn to have my ass invaded the next time we showered, she dried me and led me back to the kitchen by my pecker. The pizza was a little overdone, but I like crispy crusts.

We poured some wine and took the pizza back to the bedroom. If you haven't tried eating dinner in bed with a woman who was incapable of keeping her tits out of the pizza, you've missed a thrill, Saint Peter. All I could think about was spreading the warm cheese over her nipples and drizzling Gamay over her tits.

"Well, did I meet your expectations?" Kiki asked with a somewhat bashful expression on her face.

"More than I could have imagined in my most detailed fantasy," I replied with a smile. "You know this was almost the ideal situation for us to meet for the first time. If you or I had met the other at the airport for the first time, we would have been very self-conscious. Knowing you as I do, you would have worried that I didn't like what you were wearing or how you looked. I might have wondered whether you would be turned off by seeing a man twenty years your senior in person."

"I know what you are talking about," Kiki said with a knowing smile. "I would have had many days to worry about the things that I have spent all my adult life worrying about Not about you, but me."

"That's why I wanted you to be tied up and blindfolded when I arrived. You had no time to think about it before hand – no time to pull back from the incredible intimacy we have achieved over the past few months. It's an intimacy that we could only have achieved by meeting on the Internet. Your remarkable openness attracted me to you and, meeting you this way, neither of us had a chance to fuck it up. You can't clam up when you are lying there with legs spread and pussy on display. When was the last time you let a man see your wet pussy before you kissed him?" I chuckled.

"That would be never, Mac," she said with a wistful smile. "Of course, you are only the second man to have seen it, wet or dry. Actually I don't think it has ever been dry when you have been on my mind.

"Yeah, I agree, it was perfect that we both be naked and aroused the first time we met," Kiki continued. "No chance to hide. I've seen a lot of lying and panting in cyber but if two people are honest, it is pretty easy to cut to the quick. Was it that easy to get into my pants?"

"You never wear any, my little cumslut," I said with a smirk. "But the Internet does allow us to eliminate the games that men and women usually play. I wonder why that is?"

"Because, as easy as it is to fake it, there is no reason to," she answered. This woman was wise indeed.

"Speaking of reason, is there any reason why your thighs have closed?" I asked with a lecherous smile.

"Nice segue'," Kiki laughed as she lifted her knee to her chest "I hope that means you are ready to fuck me again with that lovely cock."

"MmmmmFff," I grunted as my tongue found her moist crease.

"Oh, yes," she said with a moan.

I had no intention of stopping. Kiki tasted delicious. Something about a shaved pussy and a supremely sensuous woman that gave her quim a sweet taste like no other. I could have sucked her the rest of the night, with occasional detours to her backdoor but I wanted to finally fill her with a full load of seed.

She pulled me around so she could get at my dick and began licking it like an ice cream cone. After gently sucking each of my balls into her warm, wet mouth, she took the knob into her mouth. Swirling round and round with her tongue, Kiki quickly had me to a stand.

We both knew what we wanted. She had a small climax on my tongue and then pulled my wet face to her for a passionate kiss. At the same time Kiki hooked her thigh around mine, guiding me between her legs. I didn't think my shaft required any guidance into her beckoning cunt, but her hand made sure of the mark. She was already wet from her oral ministrations. One steady thrust got me all the way into her dripping channel.

No D/s this time. No anonymous excitement or new positions or places. I could say it was just you basic missionary, mind-numbing fuck. But it was a transcendental fuck – lovemaking that joined us in a way that frenetic fucking cannot. The joinder of a man and a woman that fulfilled each in a way that she had never known before. I wanted her to know that – to know the perfect coupling where she couldn't tell where my cock ended and her cunt began.

"Oh, God, fuck me, Mac," Kiki sighed. "Fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

And I did. I didn't want it ever to end. My cock surged in and out of a tight vagina that rippled and clasped and squeezed and snapped. I wanted to take her to the place where nothing existed in her universe but the hard cock demanding inexorable orgasm after inexorable orgasm. I wanted to take Kiki to the place where time, and her heart, stopped as she learned what it was to be possessed by a loving man who adored her. I wanted her to take me so far into her body that she would never forget what it felt like to give herself totally to a man and his rampant penis.

Surely that can't be a bad thing, can it, Saint Peter? Surely every woman should experience that, shouldn't she?

At times I think we both stopped breathing. Fifteen minutes; twenty minutes; thirty minutes, but we couldn't stop trying to get me into her womb. Two orgasms, and then three, and then four, as I felt like I wanted to fuck her into unconsciousness. My cock was on fire, each stroke producing sensations as delicious as the last.

Finally, I began to think I was going to lose it. It was the point where I either had to cum or lose my bone. So I pulled both her legs between mine and strained to fuck her as hard and fast as I could. My balls tightened.

"Cum with me!" I shouted.

Her fifth climax exploded into mine. I came and came and came, filling Kiki with so much warm cream that it rushed out of her clasping cunt onto my balls.

I lifted her right thigh to my waist and rolled to my side. Somewhere this side of exhausted sleep, I fancied pulling my softening cock out so I could lick her pussy clean. But I left it inside her to soak in our juices. That thought was my last of the night. We both passed out before our breathing could return to normal.

Tomorrow was another day to possess and be possessed by Kiki.

MacDuke
MacDuke
52 Followers