Kim Kardashian: Porn Star Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

This was it, the moment you attempted to brace yourself for with only a small amount of time for mental preparation. Your hands ball up the sheets as you hear Kim cry out her moans like a banshee in heat. You can feel the heat from within her cunt as your cock is suddenly drenched in juices from her inner walls cracking. Gasping for breathe, you cry out in jubilation before gritting your teeth and using all of your inner strength to hold back the urge to cum within her. Kim is slowly catching her breath but suddenly leans up as you watch her ass cheeks move, splitting the crack momentarily as she rises up and begins to slowly ease your cock out of her busted cunt. The juices coating your shaft offer a shiny glimmer in the light. You quickly lean up as Kim turns around and grips your cock. She leans down and slides it between her lips, proceeding to suck on your length to clean it of her love nectar.

You lean forward, resting your elbows down into the sheets of the bed as you listen to the slurping noises and a muffled moan from Kim's hungry moan. Her hands move down below, cupping your nuts momentarily while she slobbers all over your fat cock. You suppose that Kim wants to orally pleasure you now for the next act, as she must know you are close to reaching a breaking point with your own climax. While you lean up, her eyes glance upward at you while bobbing her lips back to the head of your cock and releasing it with a pop noise. Kim grips the shaft, still gazing up into your eyes while twirling her tongue around the head. Once she stops, Kim pushes her tongue over your shaft and licks the underside, slowly moving her way down to your balls where she proceeds to lick over each nut. As you take a deep breath, she pulls away entirely and then rolls to her left side before laying onto her back.

"Come on, I want you to fuck my tits again."

A pleasant surprise from her demanding tone of voice. You get up from the bed, quickly climbing over Kim's body to have a seat upon her stomach. Gazing down at her breasts, you see she has already moved her hands over them and pulled apart a passageway for you to slide your cock down into a valley between her firm boobs. Her eyes stare up at you with a smug grin on her face. Kim's long dark hair nearly blended in with the black sheets of the bed, but you paid this no attention, with your eyes set on watching your cock slide between those firm tits. She moved her hands over her tits, closing them together and trapping your cock between them. Before Kim could utter a single word, you begin to pump your hips to thrust your cock between her tits.

"Fuck my tits! Yeah, fuck 'em real good!"

Kim moans after calling out to you while you begin to grunt. She refuses to break eye contact with you, but your sight is set on watching the action with the head of your shaft poking up with each full thrust between her tits. Her body slightly rocks from the pressure of your complete thrusts.

"Mmmmmm, that's it! Yeah, that's it! FUCK MY TITS!!"

Pushing her lips out, Kim grits her teeth as she growls at you, still looking up at your face. Her words only make you pump your cock harder and faster between her tits, listening to the distorted moans she produced. Soon her face shifted into a grin and she bit down on her lower lip, never once breaking eye contact despite an urge she may have had to glance down and see the head of your cock poking up beneath her chin.

"You gonna cum for me?"

You didn't reply to her question. Taking in a deep breath, you continue to pump your dick between her perfect tits.

"You wanna shoot your hot fucking load all over my pretty face?"

Her next question had almost captured your attention to force you to stop. You let out a moan and thrust your cock once more between her breasts.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! I want you to cum all over my face. Give me that hot load! Glaze me in your fucking cum!!"

Finally, her words have something of an effect over your actions. Kim knew you were close to reaching your orgasm, hence why it was so easy to tease you with such filthy words. You take one final thrust between her tits and then slide your cock out. Kim immediately licks her lips and tilts her head forward. She moves her fingers over her nipples, holding her breasts upward almost as if it were a backup plan if you changed your mind at the last second and decided to cum on her tits. That wasn't an option you were going to choose as you lifted your cock upward and began to frantically stroke it back and forth with the grip of your right hand.

"Cum on my face!"

Grunting aloud, you grit your teeth before letting out a sharp moan. Kim quickly shut her eyes, knowing this was the moment of your cock's pending explosion. Your hand glides over your shaft as you can feel a strong pulse running through your veins. Crying out in pleasure, you witness the first wad of cum fly out of your cock and splattered across the right cheek of Kim's face. She stuck her tongue out, but it didn't matter as the next string of cum splashed over her right eyebrow, streaking into her hair. You continue to wank your cock back and forth, forcing another wad of cum out that flew onto Kim's forehead. She begins to slowly open her eyes, gazing up at you with an expression that almost taunted you to continue blowing your load all over her pretty face. Kim bit down on her lower lip and moaned, but did not blink when the next string of cum flew onto her forehead, followed by a few droplets that landed upon her nose.

Out of breath and nearly exhausted from all of this time spent fucking her, you let out a deep breath. Your eyes gaze down at the marvelous display of art, Kim's face as your canvas painted in your sticky white seed that was now dripping from her face. A fantasy had been completely fulfilled; from exploring her body to fucking her mighty ass, getting two rounds of tit play and now covering her face in cum. Kim's eyes look up at you as she quietly smirks and you begin to climb off her stomach and stand up on the bed, allowing her to lean up from her position. Once she sits up properly, the cum above her right eyebrow begins to drip down the corner of her nose. You move to sit down next to her, still speechless at the display in front of you with her face drenched in cum. Kim raises her right hand and uses her index finger to scoop up some of the cum her face. With eyes locked directly on you, she feeds the tip of her into her mouth, sucking it clean.

"Mmmmmmmmm, thank you. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

THE END