King of Queens Carrie Hotwife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Play' was finally pressed and 'HOTWIVES Having Fun' finally began with Carrie laying as much of her now nude body on top of her husband's side without hurting him as she could. Her one hand was barely filled with her hubby's fully erect dick as she slowly moved it up and down, knowing he now had his 'second wind', so to speak, and she wanted him to start talking while the movie was going.

"So, is that what you want me to do, Doug? What they're doing on the screen right now?"

On the tv was a married woman fucking her husband's best friend while her hubby was behind the camera capturing everything on film. Carrie knew this was probably the tamest scene in the movie, but she wanted Doug to start giving her input now, before the scenes turned really nasty.

"Huh? what?" mumbled Doug in response.

It was then Carrie realized that her husband had closed his eyes and was concentrating on what her hand was doing to him, so she stopped.

"I asked you if that is what you want me to do. This woman's husband is filming her fucking his best friend, is that what you want me to do?" Carrie repeated.

"Yes."

"You realize your best friend is Deacon, right?"

"Yes."

"You realize your best friend is black, right?"

"Yes."

"You realize your best friend has a big, black cock, right?"

"Yes. I mean, what? How do you know it's big?" Doug demanded.

"He hasn't told you?"

"Told me what?"

"Really? He hasn't told you that he's already had me and dumped loads of his black sperm inside my married white body?"

"Uuhhh, yes......yes, he has."

"Wait?!! What The Fuck?"

"Yes. He has told me he's been inside you, and yes, he did say he came inside you with his potent black sperm.

"He wouldn't give me any details of what you guys did, said that was up to you if you wanted to tell me, but he made it clear that you and him had exchanged bodily fluids......more than once.

"Now, I want details of what went on between you two."

Carrie decided to press her luck and gave her husband a full monty wet french kiss, still wet from the sperm she sucked out of his cock just minutes ago. At first, Doug recoiled from the lingering taste of his own cum in his wife's mouth, but Carrie would have none of his retreat.

"Get used to it Doug!" Carrie commanded as she pushed her tongue into her husband's mouth, not letting him pull away and now in full control of her husband.

The first scene in the movie had finished with the woman's husband filming his best friend filling up his condom with his orgasm and showing his wife's gaping hole as her new lover pulled his cock out of her. Pretty tame.

What followed next was anything but tame, and Carrie knew it, "I want you to watch this closely," Carrie whispered in her husband's ear.

By the time the movie was over, Mr. and Mrs. Heffernan were on the same sexual page.......she would fuck other men.......and he would watch while filming.

Carrie Heffernan knows how to get what she wants and, right now, she wants new cocks, so she agreed to be Doug's 'Hotwife' with certain conditions: #1 - she controls who she fucks, if she doesn't want to fuck someone Doug picked out, then she's not gonna; #2 - she will fuck 'bareback' whenever she wants; and #3 - she wants a baby.......not now, and not Doug's!

She wants Deacon to impregnate her!

Carrie didn't catch the sigh of relief coming from her husband's mouth when she revealed her big surprise (that she wanted a bi-racial baby from his best friend Deac) simply because she was breathing so hard herself.

She couldn't possibly have known that this fits perfectly into Doug's plans because he hadn't revealed to her the other bit of bad news from the doctor. His accident at work had left him sterile and unable to father children, but after hearing Carrie's third condition of becoming his hotwife, he didn't have to reveal anything. At least, not right now.

He didn't want to appear too anxious, "What? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You want me to be a hotwife, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, those are the three things that you need to agree to before I become your hotwife. Simple as that.

"So, how bad do you want to watch me spread my legs for other men, baby? Huh? How bad do you want to see my pussy dripping with your best friend's cum?"

Doug managed to push his wife's head down to his dick as he erupted for the third time tonight in his wife's mouth. Carrie opened wide as her lips engulfed her husband's dick just before he coated the inside of her mouth for the last time tonight and swallowed the load he managed to deposit.

A much different taste than that of her lover Deacon's sperm. Then again, with several months of inactivity built up, he was still able to offer his wife a third full mouthful to swallow. Not bad for a short, fat white guy with a pathetic 5" pecker.

That night, Carrie and Doug both slept peacefully for the first time since the accident.

Doug, because he finally achieved the release he was so desperately in need of from the past couple of months of rehabilitation, and Carrie, because she no longer had to worry about her husband finding out that she had turned into Deacon's white, married whore. A fitful sleep for both.

Yes, a new chapter has started for the Heffernans, and it promises to be filled with total sexual satisfaction, at least for MRS. Heffernan.

Doug, on the other hand, will discover a lingering effect of his accident. Ultimately finding out that the only way he's able to maintain an erection now, without using his own palm for stimulation, is by watching his beautiful hotwife spread her gorgeous white thighs for another man, and MUCH later, another woman.

to be continued......

12